AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-05-08, 20:42   Link #42941
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Your sensor are sharp

It's a story about Canon Ichika being thrown to alternate universe where the other Ichika is female.

Shipping of course, ensues, with Chifuyu tried her damnedest to prevent it, while Tabane think otherwise...

So yeah, most depraved T-rated story in my archive so far
Old 2013-05-08, 20:47   Link #42942
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

To prevent M. Ichika from getting with F. Ichika? ... Yeah, I can see that, especially Tabane... Houki, on the other hand... wait, do they act exactly like their counterparts or is some 'personality tweaking' allowed?

Cuz I can see Chifuyu not wanting her precious little sister to be tainted by a guy, even if it's her own self... >.> I wouldn't mind seeing Chifuyu gushing a little over her sibling(s) (Cuteness Proximity problems). Just for the lulz.
Old 2013-05-08, 20:47   Link #42943
demino_hellsin
That one guy

"Power... What I want is power!"

"What power is that!? That's not your power at all. That's someone else's power!"

"Instructor's power is the greatest! It has never been beaten. If I have it, neither will I!"

"Power power power power POWER! Is that all you ever think about!? Strength? What the hell is that!?", the young man screams as he slams his blade into the black sculpture's side.

"I am a weapon! What else am I supposed to be other than strong? Without strength, then I am obsolete. I'm useless. I have no reason to be at all."

"YOU HAVE A REASON! YOU'RE ALIVE, THAT'S REASON ENOUGH!"

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF THE WORLD'S CRUELTIES!?"

Black and white clash and blades resound in a thunderous clang.

"Nothing. Nothing at all.", he breaks away, "But I understand that you don't know kindness either. Meeting my sister, idolizing her strength. Wanting everything my sister is and becoming it. You never understood her or looked at her as anything other than what you wanted her to be!"

"shut up."

"You wanted to become her right? Not a role model. But a mold!"

"Shut up!"

"But that's not right. You are you, she's her. Her power can't be yours."

"SHUT UP!"

CLANG! The two clash again.

"You keep saying that this is the only path to strength. It isn't! I used to think that my sister's way was the only way as well but that's not right. If you continue along this path then you will reach the same end as her. Whatever her limit will become yours too. Reach beyond that!"

"STOP CALLING HER SISTER!"

"If strength is your reason to be here then you're not proving it at all! The strength you're showing, the proof of existence you're leaving behind isn't Laura Bodewig, IT'S CHIFUYU ORIMURA! That's why you need to walk your own path and show us who Laura Bodewig is!"

"SHUT UP!"

-----

How odd that MAD-NUGG fits well to this. listened to it as I typed this out -_-"
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 20:57   Link #42944
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
To prevent M. Ichika from getting with F. Ichika? ... Yeah, I can see that, especially Tabane... Houki, on the other hand... wait, do they act exactly like their counterparts or is some 'personality tweaking' allowed?
This is exactly my problem actually, I want male Ichika start exactly as canon and extrapolate from there, development takes place thanks to circumstances.

On the other hand, I have yet to define female Ichika beyond her being a little tomboyish and just as dense as he is.

Link first chapter

His harem, or anyone there for that matter, don't know him at all. In fact, Houki, Lingyin, and Laura is hostile to him, while Cecilia is highly suspicious at best. Only Charl is neutral... but all things considered implication of threat is there

Quote:
Cuz I can see Chifuyu not wanting her precious little sister to be tainted by a guy, even if it's her own self... >.> I wouldn't mind seeing Chifuyu gushing a little over her sibling(s) (Cuteness Proximity problems). Just for the lulz.
She's slightly softer to female Ichika than her canon counterpart to male Ichika, far from gushy per se, just less a pain in the ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Spoiler for Snip awesome:
the ham, THE HAM IS SO THICK! RRRRRRRRUUUUUULES!!
Old 2013-05-08, 21:25   Link #42945
demino_hellsin
That one guy

What if... What if Cecilia's preference for sniping isn't because she thinks CQC is barbaric. Instead, it's because she's a dojikko... Specific with her feet...??? @_@
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 21:42   Link #42946
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Good grief, he's going to be really emo for the first few days, especially after everyone he 'knew' doesn't know him and he knows all that personal stuff about them. It's only going to isolate him more from them since he has the knowledge but none of the experiences with them... and ...

... he'd withdraw from pretty much everyone...and everything. The other girls, he could deal with if Chifuyu had believed in him but since she doesn't, his one failsafe support is gone from this 'new life' of his. He's pretty much ALONE in this world. If not for F. Ichika, he'll either explode in emo-rage by the 6th day or *worse* - resolve to become a male Chifuyu.

Her interaction with him is what will save him from that. Oh, he'll need to toughen up, mentally, and quick too. He's pretty much going to have to study with Tabane to figure out how to send himself back. But getting Tabane's trust will either be really easy ("I've always wanted a lil brother~!"), or even harder than with Chifuyu ("I don't care about other people. I only love Chi-chan, Houki-chan, and Ichi-chan. But I absolutely HATE fakes").

...yeah...
Old 2013-05-08, 22:05   Link #42947
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
What if... What if Cecilia's preference for sniping isn't because she thinks CQC is barbaric. Instead, it's because she's a dojikko... Specific with her feet...??? @_@
Now you're being silly, that will work in a gag fic however.
Quote:
Good grief, he's going to be really emo for the first few days, especially after everyone he 'knew' doesn't know him and he knows all that personal stuff about them. It's only going to isolate him more from them since he has the knowledge but none of the experiences with them... and ...
Yes, YESSS.
Quote:
... he'd withdraw from pretty much everyone...and everything. The other girls, he could deal with if Chifuyu had believed in him but since she doesn't, his one failsafe support is gone from this 'new life' of his. He's pretty much ALONE in this world. If not for F. Ichika, he'll either explode in emo-rage by the 6th day or *worse* - resolve to become a male Chifuyu.
Thankfully, said emo days is not elaborated and pretty much already passed, it will be explored further bit by bit but the worst part pretty much left out forgotten. (waste of plot material eh?)

He's not exactly make a distance with his (used/soon to be) harem, but he DID act neutrally like say, he did usually in canon, and pretty much passive in terms of social interaction.

Most of the harem clash is born from suspicion and not jealously.

Might incorporate your idea too, thanks.
Quote:
Her interaction with him is what will save him from that. Oh, he'll need to toughen up, mentally, and quick too.
My hopes, exactly

Quote:
He's pretty much going to have to study with Tabane to figure out how to send himself back. But getting Tabane's trust will either be really easy ("I've always wanted a lil brother~!"), or even harder than with Chifuyu ("I don't care about other people. I only love Chi-chan, Houki-chan, and Ichi-chan. But I absolutely HATE fakes").

...yeah...
Association with Tabane is pretty much a bad idea thanks to government's watchful eyes, Ichika will try, but he knew no guarantees or anything.

Then again, he might not have any other choice, so yes, thanks for the idea.

--------------

And one more thing, Madoka IS heavily implied to be female Ichika's fraternal twins, separated away thanks to the jackass parents, from the very first chapter. In fact, this is what made Chifuyu felt more headache, seeing that male Ichika is closer genetically to female Ichika than Chifuyu or Madoka is.

Love Triangle? Maybe

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2013-05-08 at 22:30.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 23:05   Link #42948
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Is Madoka after F. Ichika the same way as in his world? Cuz giving her two Ichika's might overload her...

Quote:
"Wait, which one of you is Ichika," M narrowed her eyes suspiciously.

"We are Ichika," they replied in perfect unison, even down to the small tilt of the head and the smirk.

M blinked - several times. "Quit messing around or I'll just kill you both," she hollered, her patience already used up. "Now, which one of you is Ichika!"

"We are Ichika," they said in that creepy tone again. "And you shall be assimilated~"

"...the hell!?" To say that Madoka was confused was an understatement.
Old 2013-05-09, 00:03   Link #42949
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I think it's even worse, if Madoka is as psycho as she is.

Still considering that, but it'll be long until her appearance anyway.

But yeah, out-trolling Madoka might be fun. Mirrorverse is supposed to be over the top parody with serious key moments for the plot, comparing it to ST is like comparing G-gundam and early part of Gundam SEED
Old 2013-05-09, 00:08   Link #42950
Eratas123

......what's going on here?
Old 2013-05-09, 00:12   Link #42951
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Typical Orimura worship

Just finished Chapter 14 last night, do you have some free time?
Old 2013-05-09, 01:57   Link #42952
Eratas123

Some time What's up?
Old 2013-05-09, 02:50   Link #42953
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

A soon as Blitz finished his share, though, so can't be certain when.
Old 2013-05-09, 02:59   Link #42954
Eratas123

Finishing up my next Dark of Zero Gotta say, making Fantasy fics is way easier.
Old 2013-05-09, 03:21   Link #42955
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

DARK fantasy, you mean

You're not the one that write prince charming and princess classic, and tales of good and evil for sure.
Old 2013-05-09, 03:39   Link #42956
Eratas123

Eh, it switches between Dark fantasy and regular fantasy. The Tsukaima world is just rife with possibilities.
Old 2013-05-09, 03:44   Link #42957
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Eh, it switches between Dark fantasy and regular fantasy. The Tsukaima world is just rife with possibilities.
Popular in Spacebattles.com as well.
Old 2013-05-09, 04:01   Link #42958
Eratas123

Agreed But I don't go to spacebattles: That's where the pro's go. Not going there till I reach the Romalia arc, which is a LONG way off.
Old 2013-05-09, 05:45   Link #42959
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Agreed But I don't go to spacebattles: That's where the pro's go. Not going there till I reach the Romalia arc, which is a LONG way off.
My impression from the way other talk about SpaceBattle, it struck me as Extremely Flammable zone.

Not going there because Sci-fi is not my thing (which is partially why I don't contribute that much to all the Technology thingy).
Old 2013-05-09, 06:31   Link #42960
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Problem is that there's as much raging frothymouthed noobs as there's pros. And said pros aren't really subtle people, so flamewar and spitting match easily erupt. Not to mention loose moderation despite what little enforced there is very rigid.

This is especially prevalent if it's crossover

Noob A: But X can't beat Y because BIGGATONS
Noob B: X has B level HAX! On the other hand Y only have C, which is pathetic.
Pro A: Here's the quote from the X novel titled R, and from Y novel titled S, so suck it up biatch.
Noob C: Wait, but Novel are considered no canon in Y
Pro B: no studio clearly said novel is canon as long as it's consistent with the game. Asshole, shut up.

Take the worst moment in animesuki, such as when I'm being a Jackass to Stratospear or when Eras felt Jak being too much dependent and paranoid, that happen every day in space battles, no, every hour.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest