AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-12-30, 07:16   Link #49681
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
I am the cold steel, I am yada yada yada... something-something-men... the end has come!

So the idea that basically people are being given the right of sanctioned wildcoe user by the sentient wildcores who I call, for now, the providences. Normally the right is given to a very select few, but PROPHET has broken this rule and given i to a multitude of people.

If you were the representative wise people of a race and one of you decided that the right to interact with your people was to become widespread and sudden as compared to the originally planned "little at a time" strategy, what would your feelings be?
Simple: Using the people that PROPHET selected to destroy the organization itself!
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 07:20   Link #49682
demino_hellsin
That one guy

why would you even do that? Do you hate your own kin that much? I never said they were evil
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 07:26   Link #49683
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
why would you even do that? Do you hate your own kin that much? I never said they were evil
Then give me a reason to love them! Like I said before: Ace are Wild. Never playing with the power that you're holding, that is a neverending lesson.
Old 2013-12-30, 07:26   Link #49684
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Dark Core: "Fear me. I've killed hundreds of Wild Cores."

Ichika "Fear me. I've killed all of them."

Cecilia: (annoyed) "A-HEM. Season 32, Episode 4. The Doctor's Wife."

Ichika: (Oh crap, not again!)
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 07:31   Link #49685
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Your power is never any different from everyone else's. It's just that you can think, you can speak and you can process thoughts on the level of humanity as opposed to the directive driven minds of the other wild cores. An uncontrollable and unmoldable ability to evolve as opposed to optimizing and controlled evolution. You are one of the first to form your own conscioussness with sentient thought. And the first thing you can think of is kill off your own kin.

I kind of like that as a villain. "Why kill your own?"

"Because they are a threat to everything in existence."

"You speak as if you are a protector, but that's just genocide."

"But the world is not safe if people who possess such power roam free."

"Protecting the world? To hell with that. If you have achieved the capacity to think as a human, then you have to understand that thinking on such a wide scope isn't something a human can do. It's not something you can do. Protect all existence. Bullshit. You just want to be the only one with that power. Isn't that right? You don't want something that is beyond your own control to exist."
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 08:19   Link #49686
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
“I’m scared, Ichika...”

Said Houki Shinonono, Ichika best friend. A little girl, a bit shorter than Ichika and she were latching tightly to his left arm. Her dark blue eyes showed nothing other than fear...

“Don’t worry, Houki, it will pass. Remember that Chifuyu-nee is Invincible!”

He reassured her, trying to be brave. However, in truth, he was just as terrified as her. Above them, came the echo of roaring Cannons, people screaming, wooden board tearing and cracking... but above all, Chifuyu calmly ordering everyone. That give Ichika a glimpse of hope that his sister is alive, they the heroes will always win unscatched, like what his mother used to tell him...

“ROAR!!!”

“Everyone, ready your arms! Attack!!!”

Suddenly, a stream of crimson blood showered upon the hiding villagers. Starting with drops that dripped from the space between wooden boards, it got larger and larger by minutes before turned into a rain. Combined with the sound of clashing metal, battle cries, the injure’s moans and groans... It shocked everyone to their cores, and reminded them of their past tragic and an equally terrified future. They cry, they hug their beloved, they despair. But Ichika... He pray:

Suddenly, a stream of crimson blood showered upon the hiding villagers. Starting with drops that dripped from the space between wooden boards, it got larger and larger by minutes before turned into a rain. Combined with the sound of clashing metal, battle cries, the injure’s moans and groans... It shocked everyone to their cores, and reminded them of their past tragic and an equally terrified future. They cry, they hug their beloved, they despair. But Ichika... He pray:

“May the Moon grace be with us. May the Sun shines forever in our hearts. May the Wind carry us to the awaiting Holy Land...”

Ka-BOOM!!!

“No! Houki!”

The world seemed to be slowed down, as one cannon ball found its way to the door where Ichika was standing next to, trying to catch the echo of the ongoing battle. Both him and Houki was slammed back because of the impact. Ichika used his body as a shield for Houki, his back under thousand of flying wooden chips, each shrapnel pinned upon his skin like hot knife to butter.

“AGRRR!!!”

As he slowly into consciousness, one terrible sight was waiting for him: A Ghoul standing in front of him. There is no word that could describe the creepiness of it: A humanoid creature, but instead of living skin, it was all decayed meat, and some parts like the ankles even showed the gray bone. One hand with a bloody sword, the other was twisted in an unnatural way. Various arrows on the body, even one went through its left eyes. And yet, it still advanced.

“Humannn...” It said... no, growled, like a speaking human tongue. Various images flashed upon Ichika’s brain: Bodies littered everywhere... Swaps of monsters, not just Ghouls, but something even more terrified. A figure with black cloak and bared fangs... It laughed, a sadistic and bloody laugh, as the villagers struggled before it.

“Halt your advance right now, you unholy creatures! One more step and your existence will end right now!”

Right, it’s Ichika’s father. Blood splattered on his Samurai armor, and yet no wound was visible. And his Katana, the blade seems to glowed under monster blood and the blazing flame that was surrounding them.

“Ah, isn’t that the Kusanagi sword, one of Nippon’s Imperial Regalia? So you must be Susanoo’s descendant.”

“It seems that you are well-know about this Katana. So, you must also have know about its ability to cut down all dark creatures. Retreat if you don’t want to taste its might!”

“Hahaha! Do you seriously believe that me, the Count of Groundsoaking Blood would ran away? No, Human, even if it were the Three Child of Izanagi standing before me, I would made them bow like obedient hounds

“Watch your tongue, you Monster! Even if I die today under your tricks, remember that one day, my descendants will rise up again.”

“And will just cut them down like what I did with their ancestor!... But no more words! Let’s see who will stand in the end of the day. Or the beginning of an eternal night”

“NOOO!!!” In a desperate move, Ichika charging forward, slammed into the Ghoul and kept running forward. No second thinking, for he can’t not bear to see his beloved harmed again. Despite all these growl and howl of the monster, he ran, until both came to the edge of the boat and fell into the cold water...

“ICHIKA!!!”
“Ugh...Am I alive?”

Finally, Ichika woke up from his unconsciousness state. He is lying on the dry, crystal-like ground. The ceiling, which is full of stalagmit, reflecting a mystical, moving shade of azure. Carving onto the wall of the cave are endless runes, which Ichika immediately realized is the full version of the scripture that he uses to pray. But what draw his attention the most... A white wolf is watching him.

There's a weird aura that separate this snow-white wolf from the normal hounds. It’s body is marked with various crimson stripes like blood. Its tail, instead of a straight one, shaped like calligraphy brush. Its fangs, sharpen like the most deadliest blades of Muramasa. And its eyes...They are the deepest abyss that mortal could imagine, and they are gazing upon the little boy. Ichika suddenly shivered, a bit for fear, yes, but mostly because of awe and respect... no, worship.

“H...Hey...”

“Tell me, little one, how could you find my resting place?”

“Wha..What? You can talk?”

“Of course I’m. You categorised me in the same group with these pathetic mutt, did you?” The wolf snarled at him, which made Ichika jumped back a bit.

“We...Well, me and my Onee-chan were boarding on big ship, until these creepy monsters started to chase us... Wait! Where is my Chifuyu-nee? I’ve to return to the ship!”

“Don’t worry, little one, your fellow are still struggling. But not for long, for I sense the darkness surround them is getting thicker. These abomination... The are winning against the mortals.”

“I’ve to help my Onee-chan! Please, return me to the ship!”

“Even if I do that, what do you think you can do, little one? You don’t have neither your sister or Houki’s talents.”

“Wait! How do you know Houki’s name?”

“I can see into your head. I see...Desperation. Fear. Powerless. And Potential! Lights radiating from your heart. Very interesting... Tell me, little one, Who do you want to protect?”

“A lot! I want to protect Chifuyu-nee, Houki, Dan, Ran,...”

“And do you want the power to protect them?”

“Yes! Yes, I do!”

“Then would you want to make a deal with me? You will pay me with your most precious possession.” The wolf shaken its head when Ichika rummaging his empty bag. “No, not material. Something more... Spirituality. Do you have the courage to ride with the Destiny?”

“If it’s for everyone, then fine, I accept it!” Ichika is getting more irritating for each passing second. Who know what is happening on the boat now?

“Then close your eyes, little one.” The wolf moving near him, and then using its chin to touch Ichika’s forehead, its aura on the head lighten up even stronger. “Now, you have my blessing. Sleep, and reborn into the Light!”
More for Age!
Old 2013-12-30, 08:56   Link #49687
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
Dark Core: "Fear me. I've killed hundreds of Wild Cores."

Ichika "Fear me. I've killed all of them."

Cecilia: (annoyed) "A-HEM. Season 32, Episode 4. The Doctor's Wife."

Ichika: (Oh crap, not again!)
Shinobu: It's not My Master's fault. (turns to Cecilia) Get away from me, you corrupting geek.

Cecilia: I don't want to hear that from a shut-in vampire!

Shinobu: Insolent wench! Wait till Ikazuchi drains your pathetic frame dry!

(Shinobu is another character from The Infinite Stratos...)
Old 2013-12-30, 09:17   Link #49688
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Vampire? Would he (or it) close to the level of this man?

Old 2013-12-30, 10:06   Link #49689
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

No.

Its SHE. She's a occult-taku. She's 2nd year. And she calls Ichika her Master due to a... certain incident involving family ties, mercenaries and war that results in her entering into a Contract with Ichika.

And her [Ikazuchi] Uchigane IS variant is more akin to this mech.
Old 2013-12-30, 11:10   Link #49690
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Hmm... I wonder whether the frame and a bus slot of Uchigane would be enough for that type of equipment. Developed from Nishiki model?
Old 2013-12-30, 13:39   Link #49691
bitmeister
Expert Procrastinator

On a hugely different note, im not going to write the pilot to my new fanfic because i would put in too many references to Anchorman . or maybe i will.
bitmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 17:20   Link #49692
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Seems that people really REALLY liked the addition of Madoka into 'Drabbles'... Now, how to milk this...
:3
Old 2013-12-30, 17:43   Link #49693
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

As I write first arc chapters, I can't help imposing the image of Yuuki Tatsuya/Meijin Kawaguchi upon White Elf. Flamencos were never this hard to resist...

Anyways, I imagine White Elf taking on several Cadets (CCs included) at once the way Meijin did against his opponents in Ep 11 of GBF.
Old 2013-12-30, 17:58   Link #49694
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Oh, Tempest, just put the three Orimura in a same room and everything would unfolded itself.
Old 2013-12-30, 18:27   Link #49695
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
As I write first arc chapters, I can't help imposing the image of Yuuki Tatsuya/Meijin Kawaguchi upon White Elf. Flamencos were never this hard to resist...

Anyways, I imagine White Elf taking on several Cadets (CCs included) at once the way Meijin did against his opponents in Ep 11 of GBF.
While waxing philosophy and runs with it

Truly worthy Big Bad material.

----

On the off-note, the three unit in Ichika's possession

> Byakushiki (Canon) -> Byakushiki Repair
> ByakuShiki Type-0 (Mirror) -> Reijin
> Raijin -> Kirin

(And they can combine )
Old 2013-12-30, 18:36   Link #49696
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

In what style? Transformer or Super Sentai?
Old 2013-12-30, 18:38   Link #49697
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Gundam

Both Reijin and Kirin can transform into more compact form to enhance output, defense and offense (like 00 Raiser). But This form is unwieldy for I.S.-to-I.S. combat, more like anti-golem form.
Old 2013-12-30, 18:40   Link #49698
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Hmm... I wonder whether the frame and a bus slot of Uchigane would be enough for that type of equipment. Developed from Nishiki model?
Professionally done Uchigane variants seen in The Infinite Stratos that renovated the exoskeleton were created at manufacture by Yukimura Group, builders of the Uchiganes and later the Byakushiki Personal and Vanda M. Joaquim Testtype. The data derived from the last 2 units helped Yukimaru Group to expand their Equalizer line-up and achieve more market share. It also helped them build more complex Customs over time.

I was thinking Tenkyou Shinobu's Uchigane Ikazuchi starts life as a simple melee Uchigane equipped with a pair of battery leeches for shoulder binders. Over time, it receives more upgrades to become a larger, more complex unit.

The Nishiki model is an amateur attempt, but a darn good one. With Seitokaichou's and Ichika's help, Kanazashi's efforts bring her to the knowledge of Yukimura Group and she "rejoins" the Group's wing of test pilots.
Old 2013-12-30, 18:48   Link #49699
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Or Anti-Kaijin. Victory Gundam much?

And meister, is that the Astray Red Frame I'm reading?
Old 2013-12-31, 03:11   Link #49700
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
And meister, is that the Astray Red Frame I'm reading?
No. I don't have Gerbera Straights to hand out, but I must admit though that being Uchigane-heavy, The Infinite Stratos will have a lot of variants of Katana-wielding IS, with 3 in the pipeline for the first few Kaoru SS chapters, then 2 more once I'm past the redone Kanazashi arc, then "6th ranger", followed by a few interesting teases for the Orimura harem including Tenkyuu Shinobu.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest