Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-07-19, 11:09   Link #2821
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Mei, Shou and that loli photography girl aren't on Yuki side.
Yeah but they aren't Utsu's 'friends' in a true sense of the word lol. Ironic isnt it? While his supposed 'friends' always take Yuki's side.

Sure you can be impulsive and all that, and I dont mind punching my friend if I know he deserves it, but come on if I dont know anything about the situation (or if its unclear who is at fault) I always take my friend side and sometimes even when I know he is incorrect I still take his side because we are friends (yes its biased but friends are supposed to be friends thus a little biased after all). While these three always take others side - what kind of 'friends' these guys are then?
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-19, 11:17   Link #2822
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Spoiler:
Old 2011-07-19, 12:01   Link #2823
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Spoiler for 90:
Spoiler for 90:
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-19, 12:41   Link #2824
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Yeah but they aren't Utsu's 'friends' in a true sense of the word lol. Ironic isnt it? While his supposed 'friends' always take Yuki's side.
Not the type to hang out, but are there for moral support. Shou on the other hand owns Utsumi big time for what he has done for her.
Quote:
Sure you can be impulsive and all that, and I dont mind punching my friend if I know he deserves it, but come on if I dont know anything about the situation (or if its unclear who is at fault) I always take my friend side and sometimes even when I know he is incorrect I still take his side because we are friends (yes its biased but friends are supposed to be friends thus a little biased after all). While these three always take others side - what kind of 'friends' these guys are then?
Same here, I would still support my friend, even if they're incorrect, but just to a certain (no violent) extend.
Old 2011-07-19, 17:29   Link #2825
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Spoiler for 90:
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-19, 17:50   Link #2826
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 90:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-19, 22:26   Link #2827
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Spoiler for ch 90:
Spoiler for ch 90 response:
Old 2011-07-20, 03:43   Link #2828
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Spoiler for ch 90 response:
Spoiler:
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-20, 09:01   Link #2829
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Oh geez how often has it been now that people jump the gun because the spoiler/raw didn't clearly catch what is actually written and said in the chapter?
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-20, 16:23   Link #2830
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Well it's great entertainment for me.
Old 2011-07-21, 14:16   Link #2831
User68604
Disabled By Request

just started this, i like it alot- reminds me alot of ichigo 100

thing is its ongoing...grr

anybody got an estimate for what chapter it may end around?
User68604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-21, 14:32   Link #2832
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

No clue! There some misunderstanding and drama right now in chapter 89 (current).

I assume its in the middle of series.

Who your favorite gal so far?
Old 2011-07-21, 14:41   Link #2833
User68604
Disabled By Request

Quote:
No clue! There some misunderstanding and drama right now in chapter 89 (current).

I assume its in the middle of series.

Who your favorite gal so far?
im around chapter 22, kurokawa just went on a 1st date with a guy who confessed to her and utsumi tailed her

i think kurokawa is the favorite....and i can see why..she reminds me alot of nishino

but i secretly favor the former-fat girl who works with utsumi at that fastfood place. not sure why..

im REALLY hoping for an ichigo 100 type ending where its an "unexpected" pairing lol..

hbu?
Old 2011-07-21, 15:27   Link #2834
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by recover View Post
im around chapter 22, kurokawa just went on a 1st date with a guy who confessed to her and utsumi tailed her

i think kurokawa is the favorite....and i can see why..she reminds me alot of nishino

but i secretly favor the former-fat girl who works with utsumi at that fastfood place. not sure why..

im REALLY hoping for an ichigo 100 type ending where its an "unexpected" pairing lol..

hbu?
As with every series, only if the "unexpected" winning girl has enough development with the protagonist. However, if there's already that much development, as was the case with Nishino, it can't be that unexpected anyway - it was more like 50/50 (Satsuki, being introduced half-way in the series, was never really in the game for the title).

As for GE specifically I can't tell you what I think about an unexpected ending without spoilers, you have to catch up to the scans for that
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-21, 21:03   Link #2835
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:

hbu?
The feeling different than Ichigo 100%, the author will focus on psychological issues. Kurokawa = Yuki? Her position is way different Nishino. Shou ongoing personality reminds me of Nishino, but Shou is careless and isn't as clever.

Is your unexpected pairing the former fat girl + Utsumi? Because the way its heading, its highly Yuki x Utsumi, but I seriously want Shou x Utsumi. They both have compatible personalities and both is easy going, too bad Shou made a wrong decision.
Old 2011-07-22, 06:02   Link #2836
User68604
Disabled By Request

Quote:
The feeling different than Ichigo 100%, the author will focus on psychological issues. Kurokawa = Yuki? Her position is way different Nishino. Shou ongoing personality reminds me of Nishino, but Shou is careless and isn't as clever.

Is your unexpected pairing the former fat girl + Utsumi? Because the way its heading, its highly Yuki x Utsumi, but I seriously want Shou x Utsumi. They both have compatible personalities and both is easy going, too bad Shou made a wrong decision.
from how far ive read (up to 33), kurokawa is the most similar to nishino in terms of influence on the male protagonist to progress/mature
Old 2011-07-22, 08:13   Link #2837
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:

Quote:

Is your unexpected pairing the former fat girl + Utsumi?
Burn her name in your minds and remember it for eternity: Former fat girl = Oonuma Risa! The poor "thing" enjoys imho the least popularity due to events that happen much later after chapter 33

@favorite girl/ending: I don't care anymore. I've grown tired of Yuki and will remain a loyal Shou-sama fanboy . But ... unfortunately a Yuki ending would be the best deal for all the efforts Ucchi will have put into the relationship development.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-22, 08:24   Link #2838
User68604
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Burn her name in your minds and remember it for eternity: Former fat girl = Oonuma Risa! The poor "thing" enjoys imho the least popularity due to events that happen much later after chapter 33
lol yea i got hints of potential psycho/stalker yandere-ness from Oonuma... its too bad, b/c i favor how she is drawn (its very unique) over all the other characters..
Old 2011-07-22, 09:16   Link #2839
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:

@favorite girl/ending: I don't care anymore. I've grown tired of Yuki and will remain a loyal Shou-sama fanboy . But ... unfortunately a Yuki ending would be the best deal for all the efforts Ucchi will have put into the relationship development.
i agree... In this moment, I am angry about Yuki is behaving .. But I hope that, in the end they Will stay together ..this, is the best and..
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-22, 09:29   Link #2840
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Chapter 90 is still not out? I wonder why its taking too long.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
being good sucks, drama, kento boss, romance, shoukento, shounen, slice of life, yukiumi