AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-12, 20:13   Link #21
Azncoke123

Both spoilers seems kind of strange in a way but it could happen, guess we got to wait a little longer for confirmation.
Old 2009-05-12, 20:24   Link #22
SMASHERJACKSON

wow wb showing up is equally bad ass as bb showing up [2 me] things should get interesting....
Old 2009-05-12, 20:39   Link #23
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
Are we certain that Blackbeared is out on the battlefield? Oda's getting pretty good with these major battles.
Old 2009-05-12, 20:41   Link #24
marvelB

As far as I know, the spoiler I mentioned has been confirmed to be legit, while the one that junte86 posted has not. Of course, that can always change in the coming hours when the pics come out......

But I actually am kinda leaning towards the first summary myself, since there's a good chance that Blackbeard arrived to recruit those level 6 prisoners to join him, as I already mentioned before. It shouldn't be particularly difficult for him to persuade them, seeing as they all share the same desire to see Whitebeard meet his downfall.......
Old 2009-05-12, 20:50   Link #25
junte86

Umm actually the reason that the script was deleted was because AP does not want any flame war to happen and the script i translated seems to be more reasonble spoiler to a site I go, but still nothing has been confirmed yet
Old 2009-05-12, 20:54   Link #26
marvelB

^Like I said, the second spoiler was unconfirmed. I never said it was fake or anything. It won't be much longer until the pics come out, so we'll know for sure which spoiler is fake or not by then......
Old 2009-05-12, 23:02   Link #27
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post

Maybe he sucks up all those people, to use them against the escaping prisoners.
If it was me I would suck up the Marine battle ships and use/toss them at who ever, the heck you gonna hurt in the One Piece world by tossing a bunch of fodder?

Thats right no body.
Old 2009-05-13, 01:13   Link #28
james0246

Actually, I am kind of expecting that Blackbeard was sent to Impel Down to get Jinbei. Either to talk with him one more time to see if he has changed his mind for the upcoming war, or to find a pirate to replace him if Jinbei refuses to assisst the WG (specifically, use one of the named pirates who have a serious reputation as a new Shichibukai). I really see no reason why the WG would release several Level 6 pirates, especially because many of them would probably just run away, even if they do hate Whitebeard.

...personally, I think it would have been cooler if Mihawk were sent...
Old 2009-05-13, 01:36   Link #29
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
...personally, I think it would have been cooler if Mihawk were sent...
Its best to send the noob.
Old 2009-05-13, 01:54   Link #30
Rawrz
Redbeard Has Blood Logia!

Looks like Blackbeard's finally able to use his ability more efficiently other than just showing off to Ace with 1 hour like casting time vortex.

Also what the hell...Lafitte has wings?
Old 2009-05-13, 01:59   Link #31
junte86

hmm the first spoiler is confirmed to be true so forget about the second one.
IT seems BB have come with his crew and attacking Marines or sucking up the building I cannot clearfy what Sengoku is hearing.. but Well not things are changing really fast...

And its kind of sad to see the Guard Monsters being one hit KO'd by Three power house of the Escapees(L,C,J) but than... now they might have to deal with BB... And I find it even with this all star if they engage BB it will be a one hell of a Battle although Luffy's Gear 3 and Jinbei's Garate and Croc's Attack will be fatal TO BB he has the element of suprise unless Ace told Jinbei about BB's Ability..

ALthough Jinbei might be the key person against BB since his seer power might be able to knock out BB as he feels more pain.. but just a speculation... hmm There might be a small chance they wont fight at all, because BB might just want to get some Level 6 prisoners to be his nakama and engaging Luffy's gang might take too much time for him and well he cannot be sure he will win against anyone... since Luffy's group is composed of trully dangerous people... anyway Unexpected chapter...

oh and Laffite has a wing.. so He is one of the five DF user who has an ability to fly.
Old 2009-05-13, 02:06   Link #32
Master Mold
Banned

So it was true. Glad them animals where put down.

I don't care how Oda does it, just end the madness with some big time action!
Old 2009-05-13, 02:12   Link #33
junte86

Oh and the skill Jinbei uses against the demon guard is seiken(right fist,straight fist) and Luffy I am not sure but its his gear 3 attack and Croc uses his Desert Saburus(Sand storm)

hmm for Croc to use the sand storm attack.. I find it intersting as I though it was more like a range attack but it seems he was able to use it in close combat and ONe hit Ko'd the Demon Guard.. I was expecting Desert Spada, anyway good to see Croc using his sand strom attack. Brings me back to the Alabasta arc
Old 2009-05-13, 02:14   Link #34
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Dam Shryuu sounds really h4x lol.
Old 2009-05-13, 02:22   Link #35
Master Mold
Banned

So I guess Blackbeard 0 bounty will get higher pretty soon.

Last edited by Master Mold; 2009-05-13 at 02:35.
Old 2009-05-13, 02:55   Link #36
SMASHERJACKSON

megallan seems to hav left shiryuu to deal with BB, oh shi...i cant wait to see this

this chapter shows why pirates > ninja's , just generall more B.A.M.F's

also BB may end up recruiting Shiryuu since hes on deathrow n all, should note the prison gaurds hav identified BB as hostile, itll be interesting how wg respond to this
Old 2009-05-13, 03:07   Link #37
junte86

Dont anybody think Crock somehow got the Advantages of SH.. which is
getting stronger with no appearnt reason... If he is able to 1hitKo the demon Guard..
why couldnt he do it against Luffy...

well I guess the fight Between Luffy vs Crocodile was one of Luffys harderst and he might had to go over his limit being impaled dehydrated and being poisoned but still..
with Minotarus's enduracne this just seems...

Well I guess Luffy was hungry when he fought the demon guard and well he is using Gear 3 which is his most powerful attack...

but croc... wow just wow
I bet he had some of thoes nice mental training in Impel down...
Old 2009-05-13, 03:16   Link #38
james0246

^No, this display of power is about what Crocodile showed in Alabasta, so I doubt we can say that he has 'powered up' any just yet.

@Master Mold: Until we know for sure that Blackbeard is not following the WG's orders, there is no reason to speculate at his bounty becoming unfrozen anytime soon.
Old 2009-05-13, 03:20   Link #39
junte86

actually he used the sables against luffy and at that time it didnt affect him at all or the water barrell Luffy was holding.... With the power that has been shown in this Chapter... it could have at least destroyed the water barrell.
Old 2009-05-13, 03:31   Link #40
james0246

^You have one picture (that I have seen released so far) of Crocodile's Sables technique (a techniques that is said to be able to become so powerful it can grow outside of Crocodile's ability to control) and you have determined that Crocodile is more powerful than he once was...? At least wait until he shows the ability to defeat his weakness, or something monumental like that, before deciding that Crocodile has become more powerful (If anything, the lack of cocky arrogance is what is making Crocodile seem more powerful than before (i.e. he is not dilly-dallying, he is simply destroying everything as quickly as possible). Otherwise, he is simply using the same techniques in the same manner and power that they have always been used, nothing more, and nothing less.
Closed Thread