AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support > Playback Help

Notices

Old 2004-09-11, 09:34   Link #1
Healing Wind

Unhappy Errors in Sailormoon Live Act 33 and 35!!

Hey everyone,
I recently downloaded episodes 33 and 35 of SailorMoon Live Action.. and they have really major errors in it! It stuffs up every two seconds; and I can't understand a thing that's happening.. what should I do?? Doesn't animesuki.com offer proper episodes to download?

Has anyone else downloaded them, and works perfectly fine? All the episodes were working all fine until now I can't see a thing..

Can someone please offer me a place where I can download those episodes, that are in good quality? Please help me..
Old 2004-09-11, 09:41   Link #2
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Healing Wind
Hey everyone,
I recently downloaded episodes 33 and 35 of SailorMoon Live Action.. and they have really major errors in it! It stuffs up every two seconds; and I can't understand a thing that's happening.. what should I do?? Doesn't animesuki.com offer proper episodes to download?

Has anyone else downloaded them, and works perfectly fine? All the episodes were working all fine until now I can't see a thing..

Can someone please offer me a place where I can download those episodes, that are in good quality? Please help me..
First off: AnimeSuki does not Q/C every episode there is; it only lists the torrent files of various groups. That being said, it's a codec issue on your end and the files do work properly. Read this.
Old 2004-09-11, 09:57   Link #3
babbito2k
annoying white bat

Pretty much the only time bad files get propagated through Anime-Suki is when someone put up old VHS caps. Some of those files can be truncated or have bad frames. In the rare instance that a mistake was made in a new file the fansub group puts out a 2nd version ASAP.
Old 2004-09-11, 12:35   Link #4
ganbantos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healing Wind
Hey everyone,

1) CRC check the file to make sure its downloaded correctly. Google "crc check" and you should find plenty of programs to do that.

2) If the file checks out ok. Its your computer thats the problem and not the file. You need to have either ffdshow 2004 or xvid 1.0.1 installed. You will need to sort your codecs out as a lot of fansub groups are using xvid 1.0.1 now. Read the "Problems playing our releases page" at www.tvnihon.com