AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-07-14, 17:34   Link #7261
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Whee, back from the LARP! My body hurts like hell, I'm tired, and I seem to have found muscles I never knew existed, but we had the greatest of times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
:3 and there's the inspiration I needed to spur me on. Thanks Keroko :3

Edit: Double page claim Claim for inspiration!
Good to know I helped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krinen View Post
Completely disregard that first part, for part of idiocy on me.
But still, why do I think F/SN when reading that?
Probably because it is. Those four pages are slightly editted pages from the Fate/Stay Night doujinshi Heavens Failure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Spoiler for Vivio to Syn.:
Teary eyed now... that was really beautifull and touching.

Quote:
Spoiler for Vampire!Fate pt.5a:

A.) Nanoha
B.) Fate
Hmm, Nanoha is getting bolder. Or at least around Fate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston View Post
My head hurts. I'm tired. Long day. Anyway, here's part two. Some parts are unoriginal. You try writing an original bank robbery. It's been done so many times even the parts you think are original aren't. This is the necessary bridge between an interesting start and the promised action.

SWAT!Fate

Spoiler for Part I:
I've seen the movie with the phone part. Creepy bit that was, and it sure helped to establish the 'we mean serious business' idea here too.

I'm really liking this fic, hayate seems to be a central pilar in explaining how what and why so far, which I really like. Zafira not being forgotten helped too, and Nanoha with an AK still makes me go 'gods, that has got to look awesome!'

Quote:
Dedication to TeleIce ^_^

Spoiler for Vivio and Rein:
I was wondering when someone would do a fic on that picture. Its nice seeing Rein's Full Size mode being used for once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai the Reaper View Post
Marathoning anime is unhealthy.

Spoiler for Rozen Breaker:

Now, before I get shot...
*hides in the depths of Dark Space*
Someone marathoned Rozen Maiden and couldn't resists the crack.

Was a fun read though.

Quote:
All questions concerning the fiction will be answered eventually as the story progresses. At least, I hope they will. Here is part two. I will say, however, that they (and I refer to existing MGLN characters) all know each other in some capacity.

SWAT!Fate

Spoiler for Part II:
Oh, how I can already see the Nanoha/Fate meeting in my head. I was sort of hoping Hayate would remain central in explaining this, but as long as the trio isn't ripped apart for the duo, I'm happy.

Hayate must be feeling horribly screwed over right now.

Quote:
New story~

Emerald Eyes!
Spoiler for NSFW text:

Here is Syn's profile ( Made by Keroko). It has pictures of her too :P

Enjoy ^_^

you can leave your reviews or comments here if you want ^^
Well now, this certainly turned into one very interesting and... I guess pleasing is the ironically right word, piece. I'm very happy with how this turned out, as it shows a lot of the fine elements in the relationship between the two, such as Syn's teasiness, Vivio's stuborness, and the mutual unquestioning trust that the two share. I really enjoyed this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Wolf View Post
I don't know what it is with the Vivio/Syn pairing craze lately, but it really seems to work for some reason. Syn and Vivio seem to be a really good match. I don't know if its simply because there is such a large scope to be able to change Vivio's character to be what authors want as there is no "Canon" personality. Syn is also a very good OC, i love the drawings in the profile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging Heart View Post
@Black_wolf: i agree with, indeed Syn is good OC, all thanks to Keroko who brought for us Syn. ^_^
Thank you, and I feel quite flattered that you all seem so comforatble in using her.

However, its not just me who made Syn who she is, all of you who used her in one of your fics, or made small snippets featuring her helped in building her character and popularity.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 17:46   Link #7262
Raging Heart
Lightning Devil

Send a message via MSN to Raging Heart
@ Keroko: you are welcome.

beside i like Syn's character mix her with Vivio these two become a blast.

speaking of using Syn in fiction, you will kill me once you know what i done, i used your character, well only somebasic in my one of my story, i did changes on her.

lets see i changed the last name, the hair color, the eye color, i done few adding on my own.
the story is mix with Nanoha and KNM, what a twist i done.

i can send the chapter for you to read and tell me what you think.
Old 2008-07-14, 18:04   Link #7263
Allquall
The Not-So-Kind One

Send a message via AIM to Allquall
Preston, you make me so happy.

Name of War
Chapter 2: Rachel Weeping For Her Children

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4380342/2/
Allquall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 18:30   Link #7264
Raging Heart
Lightning Devil

@ Allqual: you made my day ^_^.

but that guy who teach in Vivio's class, is pissing me off, what will Vivio do from now on, what she will do with all the people abuse her, update soon, i can't wait.
Old 2008-07-14, 19:49   Link #7265
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Eh heh... okay. I think I'll have them watch rather than read it as that only requires I check the film again and not the entire book. And it would also mean Nanoha's attention would be on the TV and not Fate...

EDIT: Well, my memory of the film is somewhat flimsy, but I just set about acquiring it once again. Regardless, here's the introduction (I was bored ):

Spoiler for Nanoha + Fate + Stephen King's 'It' = ?.1:
Lol! Clowns...I can't wait for more!
Quote:
New story~

Emerald Eyes!
Spoiler for NSFW text:

Here is Syn's profile ( Made by Keroko). It has pictures of her too :P

Enjoy ^_^

you can leave your reviews or comments here if you want ^^
I like it! I'm looking forward to the full version.

Quote:
All questions concerning the fiction will be answered eventually as the story progresses. At least, I hope they will. Here is part two. I will say, however, that they (and I refer to existing MGLN characters) all know each other in some capacity.

SWAT!Fate

Spoiler for Part II:
Hmm, so they all know each other...but how? Can't wait for more!

@Keroko: Thanks for making such awesome characters. Not just Syn, but Tesla and Keroko too. (Those three are my favorites).

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 20:28   Link #7266
Ryand-Smith
Mecha Hunter

Send a message via AIM to Ryand-Smith Send a message via MSN to Ryand-Smith
Bored, so I came back guys. Anyway, I posted my cleaned and edited FanFiction. Here is chapter one, and the thread is Here
Spoiler for Chapter 1, Magical Assualt Team:

Warning: Contains Super Robot Wars fluff.

On that, I was thinking of writing a series of joke fanfictions, the Super Lyrical Wars. With that in mind, Preston., I see you like Evil Nanoha, and her squad of bandits. Well done on this,. I marathoned Vampire Fate, Satashi, which I demand more of, it is an epic story of Undead and Battles with Nanohaverse conventions. I also marathoned your Saved by the Bell Series. Well done, once again. Just wanted to say nice job.
Ryand-Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 20:56   Link #7267
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Well, I have to say that sounds interesting. Not too many things centering around Ginga.

So here is the another fic! No this one's not Yaoi and I'm going against Yuunoro here but whatever. The next one is yaoi...with a weird-ish pairing.
Spoiler for ChronoxAmy:

Btw, the song is Signed, Sealed, Delivered by Stevie Wonder.

Old 2008-07-14, 22:22   Link #7268
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
@.@ This chapter got way longer then I wanted...

Well here it is

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha RebelS
Chapter 3
The Ill-Tempered Forward
Spoiler for Warning: Language:p:

Spoiler for Preview:

Spoiler for Bonus:

Urg... Alright all done with this one

Arthur Sorell belongs to Nikki the Cat. Nikki you may notice I changed a few things around with him to suit the story better.

Last edited by TheShinySword; 2008-07-14 at 23:40.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 01:02   Link #7269
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advent000 View Post
Really enjoyed this, kinda sad that its over, but it was a great ending.
Quote:

@ Evil_Rick CONGRATULATIONS!
Thanks guys XD

@Preston and The Shiny Sword: Today was a day a bit busy for me
Wait for reviews of Swat Fate and Nanoha RebelS tomorrow
Old 2008-07-15, 02:06   Link #7270
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Well here it is

Chapter 3
The Ill-Tempered Forward

Spoiler for Preview:

Spoiler for Bonus:

Urg... Alright all done with this one

Arthur Sorell belongs to Nikki the Cat. Nikki you may notice I changed a few things around with him to suit the story better.
Wow that was a long chapter! @.@ But it was awesome. I really hate Zen though, he's so annoying and stuck up. I also hated the fact the Vivio was getting beat by him. It was a battle of their PRIDE! Anyways, I loved it when Jail said: "This is why I wish I had my numbers" That was so funny. A random thing that I noticed, Fate had no appearance in this chapter. T.T But still, looking forward to more.

Old 2008-07-15, 05:36   Link #7271
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Quote:

Well here it is

Chapter 3
The Ill-Tempered Forward
Hmm, really nice. I like the characters, especially John. And as Markesellus I hate Zen . He's like that average anime character that's..well, noisy and an idiot xD.
Looking forward to the next one.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 06:34   Link #7272
Raging Heart
Lightning Devil

@TSS: i love it, well that guy Zan is a bit, well kinda pain in the butt, i like John and Syn, these two seemed to be friends, well it's funny too when Falling said that Syn is Vivio's girl friend, lolz

strange funny device, anyway well done, i looking forward for more.
Old 2008-07-15, 06:59   Link #7273
Advent000
Inactive Member

Quote:

SWAT!Fate

Spoiler for Part II:
Looks like Nanoha is n charge of the robbers, can't wait to find out what she's got planned.
Advent000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 07:39   Link #7274
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
I somehow managed to avoid Fate all of last night by keeping busy in the kitchen with Hayate preparing dinner and then claiming that I wanted to go for a moonlight stroll around the campgrounds. That almost backfired on me when my friend offered to come along but thankfully Hayate was a step ahead of me and requested her to help with the dishes. With a flashlight in hand, I ran to the beach and shined it frantically over the sand. I knew it was stupid but I was hoping for a glimmer or something to allow me to find it. Somehow in the back of my mind I knew that it would be almost impossible to find it in the dark, specially if sand got kicked over it, but in my panicked state I couldn't help but keep trying. I stayed out for almost two hours, constantly retracing every place that I had stepped but coming up empty handed when Subaru found me and relayed the message that I should probably come back to the cabin. Luck was with me because Fate was already in bed and I slipped under the sheets and kept my distance, lest she go about her normal habit of cuddling and taking my hand.

Vegas Stakes III
By: Satashi
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 08:21   Link #7275
Preston
I am the lies in you.
*Author

Quote:
I somehow managed to avoid Fate all of last night by keeping busy in the kitchen with Hayate preparing dinner and then claiming that I wanted to go for a moonlight stroll around the campgrounds. That almost backfired on me when my friend offered to come along but thankfully Hayate was a step ahead of me and requested her to help with the dishes. With a flashlight in hand, I ran to the beach and shined it frantically over the sand. I knew it was stupid but I was hoping for a glimmer or something to allow me to find it. Somehow in the back of my mind I knew that it would be almost impossible to find it in the dark, specially if sand got kicked over it, but in my panicked state I couldn't help but keep trying. I stayed out for almost two hours, constantly retracing every place that I had stepped but coming up empty handed when Subaru found me and relayed the message that I should probably come back to the cabin. Luck was with me because Fate was already in bed and I slipped under the sheets and kept my distance, lest she go about her normal habit of cuddling and taking my hand.

Vegas Stakes III
I am awaiting this very eagerly.
Preston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 08:32   Link #7276
Raging Heart
Lightning Devil

Quote:

Vegas Stakes III
i wanna more, i can't wait, i looking forward.

(pacing around the room) i get in hyper mode...HELP.

Lolz.
Old 2008-07-15, 08:46   Link #7277
Advent000
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allquall View Post

Name of War

I have a bad feeling about that bill, even though I've no idea what a link lock is?
Advent000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 10:03   Link #7278
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:

SWAT!Fate

Spoiler for Part II:
Well that was interesting ;3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allquall View Post

Name of War

>.> As much as I like it there are so many flaws in that bill and its effect on the Aces I have to point them out (and if you're going where I think you're going this is important)
Spoiler for Bill:

Perhaps you've thought of this already I just had to point it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by markesellus View Post
Wow that was a long chapter! @.@ But it was awesome. I really hate Zen though, he's so annoying and stuck up. I also hated the fact the Vivio was getting beat by him. It was a battle of their PRIDE! Anyways, I loved it when Jail said: "This is why I wish I had my numbers" That was so funny. A random thing that I noticed, Fate had no appearance in this chapter. T.T But still, looking forward to more.
Fate: D: what! No appearances
Zen: Better move along old lady
Nanoha: ... Raising Heart
Raising Heart: [Yes my master]
Nanoha: Starlight!
Zen: D*** it...
Nanoha: BREAKER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
Hmm, really nice. I like the characters, especially John. And as Markesellus I hate Zen . He's like that average anime character that's..well, noisy and an idiot xD.
Looking forward to the next one.
TSS: Hmm... average anime character that's noisy and an idiot... hmm... I've got it! *points* You're like that Naruto guy
Zen: Eh! I'm not an orange Ninja!
TSS: Maybe you should start yelling Believe It! dattebayo will work too they're both annoying
Zen: Don't make me even less popular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging Heart View Post
@TSS: i love it, well that guy Zan is a bit, well kinda pain in the butt, i like John and Syn, these two seemed to be friends, well it's funny too when Falling said that Syn is Vivio's girl friend, lolz

strange funny device, anyway well done, i looking forward for more.
John: See we're friends! *Grabs Syn's arm*
Syn: =-= Can you get off now?
Vivio: ...something seems off

John and Syn aren't quite friends yet they're more acquaintances (Syn has yet to confirm John isn't trying to put the moves on Vivio XD)

*rubs hands* Zen's unpopularity is going all according to plan Muahahaha-*choke* >.>

Zen: Don't purposely make me hated >.>
TSS: If you start at the top you have no room to grow *Shiny Smile*
Zen: *head kick* That doesn't mean I have to start at the bottom!
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 10:16   Link #7279
Raging Heart
Lightning Devil

Quote:
Well that was interesting ;3

>.> As much as I like it there are so many flaws in that bill and its effect on the Aces I have to point them out (and if you're going where I think you're going this is important)
Spoiler for Bill:

Perhaps you've thought of this already I just had to point it out

Fate: D: what! No appearances
Zen: Better move along old lady
Nanoha: ... Raising Heart
Raising Heart: [Yes my master]
Nanoha: Starlight!
Zen: D*** it...
Nanoha: BREAKER!

TSS: Hmm... average anime character that's noisy and an idiot... hmm... I've got it! *points* You're like that Naruto guy
Zen: Eh! I'm not an orange Ninja!
TSS: Maybe you should start yelling Believe It! dattebayo will work too they're both annoying
Zen: Don't make me even less popular!

John: See we're friends! *Grabs Syn's arm*
Syn: =-= Can you get off now?
Vivio: ...something seems off

John and Syn aren't quite friends yet they're more acquaintances (Syn has yet to confirm John isn't trying to put the moves on Vivio XD)

*rubs hands* Zen's unpopularity is going all according to plan Muahahaha-*choke* >.>

Zen: Don't purposely make me hated >.>
TSS: If you start at the top you have no room to grow *Shiny Smile*
Zen: *head kick* That doesn't mean I have to start at the bottom!

oh my, lolz.

looks like Syn is somehow protective over Vivio, are planning something about these two Syn and Vivio?

i have a feeling Zan kinda funny, what is with him and Nanoha?

well i will be wating for update, i will look forward for it.
Old 2008-07-15, 10:24   Link #7280
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Since a few people said the ending to Emerald Eyes was a little lacking.... Here's a bonus ending!
Spoiler for NSFW bonus ending!:

Page claim for Syn!
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha