AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-08-27, 05:34   Link #61
anigu
Game maker

Today I have two things to update:

First, the anigu homepage has finished upgrading, result in a change in its layout. Some more details are added on each character's profile. Furthermore, a whole new gameplay section is opened. Be sure to pay the site a visit

Second, I would like to introduce Kyra Crystal, princess of Avaed Nation and the ruler of Avan town. Her attitude can make people think she's arrogant sometimes.

As always, feel free to discuss about the new character and the game in general. And thank you for your support, we appreciate it
anigu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 05:35   Link #62
Shakiga
Shadow user

Congrats on your new home

I can see some little new bits here and there. And there's one thing really stuck out to me: Daniel seems to have a peculiar title in that world. I thought he was like a random person who end up in that place by accident, guess it's not then

Btw, glad to have that gameplay section. Makes it clearer to know what the game has to offer.
Shakiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 06:09   Link #63
anigu
Game maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakiga View Post
Congrats on your new home

I can see some little new bits here and there. And there's one thing really stuck out to me: Daniel seems to have a peculiar title in that world. I thought he was like a random person who end up in that place by accident, guess it's not then

Btw, glad to have that gameplay section. Makes it clearer to know what the game has to offer.
Hey thanks! Glad you like it.

Regarding Daniel, yeah, that title is something that will tie him deeper into Ikai and Avan town's events. And if there's still anything confusing about the gameplay, feel free to ask me
Old 2012-08-29, 10:48   Link #64
kenobihiro

For now the gameplay is quite normal but i'm waiting for those two big questions in gameplay section to be revealed.
kenobihiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 05:36   Link #65
anigu
Game maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenobihiro View Post
For now the gameplay is quite normal but i'm waiting for those two big questions in gameplay section to be revealed.
Makes you curious, right?

Well, I cannot tell any information about those big question marks but I can assure you they improve the game's interactivity a lot. Not to mention the concepts are pretty interesting. I'm sure they will be big surprises once I can show them to you.
Old 2012-08-31, 06:16   Link #66
Pokaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by anigu View Post
Makes you curious, right?

Well, I cannot tell any information about those big question marks but I can assure you they improve the game's interactivity a lot. Not to mention the concepts are pretty interesting. I'm sure they will be big surprises once I can show them to you.
I'm also interested in them. Guess it's going to be another long wait before they are revealed. I don't mind though.

Also, I noticed that there is an 'Avaed nation' in this game. Seems like a cue that there will be other countries involved too. It's good to see the protagonist won't be trapped in a small town the whole game.
Pokaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 05:45   Link #67
anigu
Game maker

A quick note that I have made some changes in the first post to include more details on the gameplay. I figured that this change would help for easier discussion. Be sure to take a look at it or you can just go to the main site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokaru View Post
I'm also interested in them. Guess it's going to be another long wait before they are revealed. I don't mind though.

Also, I noticed that there is an 'Avaed nation' in this game. Seems like a cue that there will be other countries involved too. It's good to see the protagonist won't be trapped in a small town the whole game.
Well, it's not like I'm trying to make you wait but because it's still early to talk about those new elements

And of course Daniel won't be walking around Avan town the entire game, there are other places to explore, too. 'Avan Story' is an adventure game after all.
Old 2012-09-05, 05:26   Link #68
Bambasa
Lazy to the extreme

Any news about the release date yet?
Bambasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-06, 05:33   Link #69
anigu
Game maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambasa View Post
Any news about the release date yet?
Not yet, I will make sure to inform you guys when we've got something ready to play. So for now I'll have ask you to wait for a bit longer
Old 2012-09-14, 05:23   Link #70
Pokaru

Just want to say that I saw your game on Steam. Upvoted it by the way. Honestly, it would be great if game like yours has a genre for itself on Steam.
Pokaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 03:30   Link #71
anigu
Game maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokaru View Post
Just want to say that I saw your game on Steam. Upvoted it by the way. Honestly, it would be great if game like yours has a genre for itself on Steam.
Thanks for that vote, much appreciate

I also would like to have a 'visual novel' tag on Steam as I also want to support other games in that genre too. But I guess we have to make do with what we got now
Old 2012-09-15, 09:06   Link #72
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah, went ahead and gave it an upvote as well. Would be nice to see more of these games ending up on steam and getting some real attention.
Old 2012-09-15, 20:38   Link #73
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

anyone here have a steam account please upvote it, look like there are some dumbass on Steam think VN=Hentai and downvote it.
Old 2012-09-16, 08:32   Link #74
anigu
Game maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Yeah, went ahead and gave it an upvote as well. Would be nice to see more of these games ending up on steam and getting some real attention.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
anyone here have a steam account please upvote it, look like there are some dumbass on Steam think VN=Hentai and downvote it.
Thank you all for the supports! And please know that this also helps the Visual Novel community a lot
Old 2012-09-16, 09:01   Link #75
demonix

Send a message via Yahoo to demonix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
Not everyone with a steam account can vote on items in greenlight...

I know that I can't
demonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-17, 05:31   Link #76
anigu
Game maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonix View Post
Not everyone with a steam account can vote on items in greenlight...

I know that I can't
Well, even if you can't, I'm already happy to see your interest in the game.
Old 2012-09-18, 05:41   Link #77
anigu
Game maker

A quick note that we have updated new character. Liz Dawez, teacher at Avan town and the caretaker of Miru and Rune. See her in the first post or on the website.

Tags
adventure, anime, game, japan, manga