AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-12-29, 17:24   Link #11321
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
I doubt Doni is going to go into a coma, he's already set up for a fight with Hanuman after all.
I believe what you are referring to is in the epilogue. If so isn't that referring to Prince Rama's "shadow" or rather his brother that is his "subordinate god." If you are not please show me tell me what your referring to.
Windsgrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-29, 17:59   Link #11322
Ghiest Cid

Hanuman is the wind god doni fought in ancient past. Rama brother is that brocon Lakshmanan.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-31, 00:37   Link #11323
dragon213

We can all say that Godou love all four of the girls, but if you have to say, in what order would you say he loves them, we can probably say that Erica is number 1 even though she's manipulating, but in what order does the other three come in, we can see that he's easily charmed by Yuri because of her personality, does that mean she's number two or not and what about the other two?
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-31, 00:55   Link #11324
ser4

Erika, Yuri Liliana Ena .... i think
ser4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-31, 01:12   Link #11325
Chris38

If I remember correctly, it has been mentioned in the novels (somewhere during the first fight against Sun Wukong) that Godou mentioned that he doesn't like to use ranks when it comes to his relationship with Erica, Yuri, Ena and Liliana ... so based on that ... I think he tries to love all of the girls in a more or less equal way with Erica being a little bit ahead of the other girls, due to her 'personality' and the fact that she met Godou first

So ... in my opinion, Godou's love ranking is decided by how familiar he is with each of the girls that belong to his harem ... so at the moment, I think it's like this:

Erica -> Yuri -> Liliana -> Ena
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-31, 01:17   Link #11326
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by ser4 View Post
I thought so too, but have I would liked it to be Erica, liliana, ena (i think she's too adorable) and yuri, I don't dislike yuri I just like the other three better
Old 2014-12-31, 01:23   Link #11327
akim36

Send a message via AIM to akim36 Send a message via Yahoo to akim36
Quote:
Originally Posted by ser4 View Post
i think thats also the order in which they would stab Godou after they find out about lancelot haha
akim36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-31, 01:24   Link #11328
ser4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
I thought so too, but have I would liked it to be Erica, liliana, ena (i think she's too adorable) and yuri, I don't dislike yuri I just like the other three better
i do too tbh. i like women with spirit yuri is a bit too timid for my taste
ser4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-31, 01:44   Link #11329
ImperialFlameGod8190

Its funny i dont think there's a "ranking" but if you look at the girls you find an amusing little twist.
Erica is to ena what Liliana is to Yuri (There are multiple ways to use this analogy depending on your viewpoint)
When you compare the personalities of the two hime-mikos and the two knights you'll find that Erica and Ena are exactly the same and Liliana and Yuri are exactly the same. One pair is a group of wild childs that are so wild you wonder sometimes whether they're serious both are whimsical and its hard to take them seriously sometimes but when they are serious its damn hot. The other pair is timid to an almost terrifying point. Liliana and Yuri were so protective at first it was kinda irritating. Both cant stand the other of the group because i think that despite being rivals and friends they aspire to be like the other.

Thoughts on this analysis? Granted its not as true as before but boy before was it true

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-31, 01:53   Link #11330
dragon213

do you think that godou will soon finish what he started at the end of volume 16 and screw with erica or someone else? I for one think it will be erica first.
Old 2014-12-31, 12:49   Link #11331
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
do you think that godou will soon finish what he started at the end of volume 16 and screw with erica or someone else? I for one think it will be erica first.
I think that in the final volume we will see the lucky bastard dealing with four kids and thatīs all. Godouīs resistence to the girls advances comes from his fear to become way too comfortable with the situation since heīs still young and that could get him and others kill so I think he might change his mind after Rama is deal with.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-31, 13:26   Link #11332
anime fan99

I can not believe not only Campione can not get a second season, they can not at least give us a ova Between time and time
Old 2014-12-31, 14:29   Link #11333
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by anime fan99 View Post
I can not believe not only Campione can not get a second season, they can not at least give us a ova Between time and time
2nd season?! Unless they reboot the anime, that's impossible.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-31, 14:31   Link #11334
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
2nd season?! Unless they reboot the anime, that's impossible.
agreed but frankly even if it did im not sure that a second season would be a good idea

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-31, 15:58   Link #11335
Ghiest Cid

The sword is crucial in the succeeding volume. Unless Athena became his partner I don't think it would be as interesting.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-31, 18:11   Link #11336
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime fan99 View Post
I don't know why you would even expect a second season considering what the anime was like.
Old 2014-12-31, 18:45   Link #11337
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
I don't know why you would even expect a second season considering what the anime was like.
Itīs a little tempting because we would get to see Godou fight the Great Sage Equaling Heaven, a great all out war against 3 Heretic Gods, thatīs awesome no matter how you look at it.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-31, 19:33   Link #11338
Weather
Wonder Wind

Nearing new year here folks, hope is a happy one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Itīs a little tempting because we would get to see Godou fight the Great Sage Equaling Heaven, a great all out war against 3 Heretic Gods, thatīs awesome no matter how you look at it.
You all want the animated lip orgy, don't kid yourselves

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-31, 21:10   Link #11339
Darkbacon
The Masked Panties

I wouldn't mind a reboot but if I could change a thing or 2 I would want to change the voice actor for Yuri and they could kind of go along with it just update the animation since they showed John Pluto Smith and Luo Cao I believe
Old 2015-01-01, 00:29   Link #11340
thatoneguy

i thought that the anime was good for what it was, but if there was a reboot i would want it to follow the novel more strictly, and not rush through everything like the original

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem