AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-12-06, 04:15   Link #2161
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi_kills View Post
i have dial up at my house it sux, but i was at my friends house and i decided to watch a little of the shippuden movie and i watched the first like 5 minutes over and over again, watching naruto soposely die? does he actually die in that movie? or could u explain the movie alittle better for me plz..
I forget if this is from the first or second Shippuuden movie, but I think it is from the 4th overall movie, and the 1st Shippuuden film. Here is a brief synopsis from Leafninja:

Quote:
Evil ninja seek to revive Mouryou, a dark spirit who had been defeated some 20 years previously. The former Demon Country shrine maiden had Mouryou's body split from its spirit. The evil Yomi, a former leader in Mouryou's army, seeks to rejoin the body and spirit so his master can once again walk the earth. But first he must kill the current shrine maiden, to ensure Mouryou can not be stopped again. The shrine maiden Shion is gifted with the ability of foresight. She can see the death of those close to her, who all sacrifice themselves so that she may live. When a team from Konoha is sent to protect her, Shion foresees Naruto's death. Can Naruto convince the cold-hearted Shion that ones fate is not set in stone or will Yomi and his chakra-enhanced men succeed and revive Mouryou?
Here is a spoiler for the film.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 04:18   Link #2162
itachi_kills

thnks helped me alot
itachi_kills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 12:35   Link #2163
Endbo

Does Team 10, Team 8, Team guy now that naruto have the kyubbi inside him
Endbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 13:31   Link #2164
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endbo View Post
Does Team 10, Team 8, Team guy know that naruto have the kyubbi inside him
Currently unknown. But, characters like Shikimaru, Shino and Neji probably figured out the connection.
Old 2008-12-06, 18:35   Link #2165
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Currently unknown. But, characters like Shikimaru, Shino and Neji probably figured out the connection.
That's true...but after they became Chuunins it would be hard to imagine that they wouldnt know. Neji should've actually seen it... and well the others yeah.. they should be aware of it.
Old 2008-12-06, 18:38   Link #2166
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi_kills View Post
i have dial up at my house it sux, but i was at my friends house and i decided to watch a little of the shippuden movie and i watched the first like 5 minutes over and over again, watching naruto soposely die? does he actually die in that movie? or could u explain the movie alittle better for me plz..
Spoiler for if you really want to know:
Old 2008-12-07, 05:55   Link #2167
Blaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme View Post
Spoiler:
I think Itachi said that Kyuubi had to be sealed last, other than that i don't think the order matters.
Old 2008-12-08, 18:52   Link #2168
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine View Post
I think Itachi said that Kyuubi had to be sealed last, other than that i don't think the order matters.
Spoiler for .:
Old 2008-12-08, 19:08   Link #2169
HeavensWrath
Gamertag: Colossal92

Send a message via MSN to HeavensWrath
Hi, could someone please clear this up for me....

I've read somewhere that kekkei-genkai related to the eyes (doujutsu i.e. Sharingan, Byakugan) are unable to interfere with each other. However, when I think about it, Ranmaru's kekkei-genkai, which is unnamed, is able to interfere with Byakugan. This is obviously a direct contradiction...

If doujutsu are unable to interfere with each other, does that mean that Byakugan users are impervious to the genjutsu techniques of Sharingan and
Spoiler for :
? Or perhaps have a certain degree of defence.

If this untrue, then what i have read was simply a lie, and all of this thinking was for nothing.

Now THERE is food for thought...

Last edited by HeavensWrath; 2008-12-08 at 19:30.
HeavensWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 19:38   Link #2170
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavensWrath View Post
Hi, could someone please clear this up for me....

I've read somewhere that kekkei-genkai related to the eyes (doujutsu i.e. Sharingan, Byakugan) are unable to interfere with each other. However, when I think about it, Ranmaru's kekkei-genkai, which is unnamed, is able to interfere with Byakugan. This is obviously a direct contradiction...

If doujutsu are unable to interfere with each other, does that mean that Byakugan users are impervious to the genjutsu techniques of Sharingan and
Spoiler for :
? Or perhaps have a certain degree of defence.

If this untrue, then what i have read was simply a lie, and all of this thinking was for nothing.

THERE is food for thought...
First of all Ranmaru's kekkai genkai was anime only, so it does not follow the same rules as the Kishimoto universe (which is the canon material), so there is no way to discuss Ranmaru's kekkai-genkai against the others.

Secondly, while the Byakugan can see through some if not all genjutsu, this is not due to a natural defense against the Sharingan/MS or any other possible eye-based kekkai-genkai, rather this is simply due to the fact that the Byakugan can "see through" chakra. There is no known defenses built into the individual doujutsus, they simply do what they do with little to no regard for each other .
Old 2008-12-09, 05:26   Link #2171
Kyo69
paranoid

I was wondering if someone could clear something up for me about the 4th Hokaghe.
Spoiler for 4th Hokage:

Last edited by Kyo69; 2008-12-09 at 05:27. Reason: bad english
Kyo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 06:40   Link #2172
Blaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyo69 View Post
I was wondering if someone could clear something up for me about the 4th Hokaghe.
Spoiler for 4th Hokage:
Spoiler:
Old 2008-12-09, 06:44   Link #2173
Kenshin_Uchiha
Kenjutsu God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyo69 View Post
Spoiler for 4th Hokage:
Yes he is, around page 10+ in chapter 367. Dunno if it will be revealed to him.
Kenshin_Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 10:20   Link #2174
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Honestly, I am not completely sure. The original three E-Rank jutsus are all a little hard to figure out. Technically Bushin is a simple Illusion, but I have never seen the technique defeated with a Kai~Dispel jutsu before, so I am unsure if it can be considered a real illusion, or something more along the lines of a chakra construct made to look like someone.

So, it is a little weird, but suffice to say, a regular Bushin is considered an illusionary technique.
It is an Illusion, and it can't be dispelled because Dispelling is the act of using your Chakra to cut the control the Genjutus user have over your chakra flow in your brain.

The Difference between Bushin and using a Genjutsu illusion, is that the Bushin will be seen by everyone around, whereas an Illusion from a Genjutsu would only affect those who’s Chakra are been manipulated.
Old 2008-12-09, 13:18   Link #2175
heebo

You guys are saying that bunshins are just an illusions. But Kisame used three water bunshins once and they used water prison jutsu. Please elaborate.
Old 2008-12-09, 13:28   Link #2176
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by heebo View Post
You guys are saying that bunshins are just an illusions. But Kisame used three water bunshins once and they used water prison jutsu. Please elaborate.
You said it yourself: Water Bushin, We are talking about regular Bushin, which is the Jutus Naruto could not perform in the beginning of the series. Any other Bushin are real clones that will have the properties of the element been used, the most common been the Water Bushin that have about 1/10 of the original strength., or
Spoiler:
Old 2008-12-09, 13:29   Link #2177
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Well, those are water bunshins. I'd imagine that they're somewhat different from the typical bunshins that we're talking about.
There are several kinds as far as I can tell: Kage Bunshins (Which seem to be the most versitile of the group). Water Bunshins (Used only by water ninja for whatever reason...) and Bunshins (Blurring the line between Genjutsu and Ninjutsu).
Spoiler for Manga:
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 13:37   Link #2178
heebo

Ok ok.
If kage bunshing always halve the user's chakra. So his chakra is evenly distributed between the user and the bunshins. How is it still possible that Naruto can use more kage bunshins than others? The way I see it. Is that his Kbunshins should only be stronger chakra wise. Not in numbers.
Old 2008-12-09, 13:41   Link #2179
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Ok ok.
If kage bunshing always halve the user's chakra. So his chakra is evenly distributed between the user and the bunshins. How is it still possible that Naruto can use more kage bunshins than others? The way I see it. Is that his Kbunshins should only be stronger chakra wise. Not in numbers.
When did it say that? I'm pretty sure the original still retains most of his chakra. The ammount he uses is evenly distributed amoingst his clones. Since he has more to distribute, he can make more clones. I think....
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 13:44   Link #2180
heebo

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtseisRagnarok View Post
When did it say that? I'm pretty sure the original still retains most of his chakra. The ammount he uses is evenly distributed amoingst his clones. Since he has more to distribute, he can make more clones. I think....
Well. He did make like dozens of clones versus Neji. And they all had equal chakra distribution.

Tags
q&a