AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-19, 17:55   Link #2841
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I still think that he is his true self with her. The true lelouch also gets angry sometimes. He tends to not hide his feelings with her. Is it something good? I think yes, because he doesn't lie to her about what he thinks.

And what do you think he could reply to that?

My guess:

"you're my.......... my"

And someone will interrupt them

I still don't think it was very nice... he seemed hostile to me IMO..he would never do that to Nunally, unless he was lying. (episode 23) ...

If he doesn't hide his feelings from her, then I guess we should know what she is to him by know..

Kallen? lol role reversal time..
Old 2008-09-19, 17:59   Link #2842
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
I still don't think it was very nice... he seemed hostile to me IMO..he would never do that to Nunally, unless he was lying. (episode 23) ...

If he doesn't hide his feelings from her, then I guess we should know what she is to him by know..

Kallen? lol role reversal time..
IMO with nunnaly he only shows one side, the kind and calm brother.

He slapped Moe C.C. (by accident but still) because he was angry, anxious etc. He never showed this side of him to nunnaly.

Lelouch is not perfect, even him got sometimes really angry and can do/say things that go too far

Well, that was not the problem, so we will see about that (and the scene in the bedroom erased my doubts)

What I want is an answer to the "she's my..........! my...".

At that time, that killed me >o<
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 18:03   Link #2843
lovecakecookies

Quote:

He slapped Moe C.C. (by accident but still) because he was angry, anxious etc. He never showed this side of him to nunnaly.

Lelouch is not perfect, even him got sometimes really angry and can do/say things that go too far

Well, that was not the problem, so we will see about that (and the scene in the bedroom erased my doubts)

Don't worry.. I am sure it will be addressed at some point.. it's for suspense you know?

But the answer will be can be argued... what do you think he will say?
Old 2008-09-19, 18:07   Link #2844
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Don't worry.. I am sure it will be addressed at some point.. it's for suspense you know?

But the answer will be can be argued... what do you think he will say?
The problem is that in my eyes C.C. is like Inagiku from HnG,

Spoiler for .:

She is a 600 years old woman who can hide almost all the time her emotions, sadly -_________-

So I'm not even sure that she will bring on a discussion about what she is to him.

Spoiler for .:

But if she asks a question like that, my fangirl side screams that he will say something like "I think I like you", but my reasoned side says "You are one of my best friend, blablabla" <<<<<<<<< pointless for me -__________-
Old 2008-09-19, 18:34   Link #2845
lovecakecookies

Quote:
The problem is that in my eyes C.C. is like Inagiku from HnG,

Spoiler for .:

She is a 600 years old woman who can hide almost all the time her emotions, sadly -_________-

So I'm not even sure that she will bring on a discussion about what she is to him

Spoiler for .:

But if she asks a question like that, my fangirl side screams that he will say something like "I think I like you", but my reasoned side says "You are one of my best friend, blablabla" <<<<<<<<< pointless for me -__________-
Lol.. I am not going to say what I think he would say.. but I will tell you, it must be addressed at some point..
Old 2008-09-19, 18:38   Link #2846
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Lol.. I am not going to say what I think he would say.. but I will tell you, it must be addressed at some point..
Why not?

I told you, I'm already disappointed and I consider that C.C.'s development from R1 was wasted in R2 (unfair imo), so I can't be more disappointed.
Old 2008-09-19, 18:49   Link #2847
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Why not?

I told you, I'm already disappointed and I consider that C.C.'s development from R1 was wasted in R2 (unfair imo), so I can't be more disappointed.

lol.. because I am not so sure .. and I also think it wont be a love confession, but I am bias when it comes to that soo... IMO of course...

R1 development for C.C was wasted? Oh I see.. I don't blame you..

Honestly, I disliked Moe C.C after one episode.. was I the only one?

Last edited by lovecakecookies; 2008-09-19 at 19:03.
lovecakecookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 21:42   Link #2848
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
let me organize this part through my understanding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiter View Post
Q:And why has she gotten tired of living?
A:Because she didn't have people to care for her, she lived in solitude and didn't see any reason to continue the suffering which was apparently caused by solitude, torturing, etc.
and that living for so long is tiresome. Even if she did find herself a companion the fact that a normal human being can only live for so long will only leave her more pain. Other than that, i have no reason to go on any further seeing we share the same thoughts; it's your "How do you think she is to gain friends and escape the solitude by just loosing immortality [...]" that confused me.

Quote:
Didn't quite get what you were trying to say here.
my point is that due to her life experience for half a millenia she learned that making bonds to someone will only cause her agony, while betrayal will cause her more pain. It was more of a response to your 'avoiding the warmth of friendship' .

Quote:
We'r speaking about instance where removing code doesn't result into death nor memory loss.
Well yes. but according to her, she doesn't want to live any longer. In addition, when Lelouch asked her back in 'the World of C' if she'll go too or not (after he vanished his parents) she said that she'd at least want to smile before her death. Which clearly indicates that she's only waiting for Lulu's "i'll make you happy!" promise when C.C. was about to give Charles what he wants.

Quote:
What do you guys think that they are talking?

It seems interesting.

The way she put her hands behind her back make me think that they will have a personal discussion.

Since Lelouch could die maybe C.C. will say something to him (*wishful thinking* her feelings for him ), then after that,

Spoiler for spoil:

She seems to have questionned herself about if her and lelouch are just accomplice (ep 23 discussion between her and suzaku)

So I wonder if she will have the guts to say something to him about that. And I cross my fingers that what she feels for him is more than friendship (and not mother feelings)
with regards to that anticipated scene this sunday, there's a possibility that that could happen considering she was sort of smiling in the ep.24 preview (very reason why i believe so) that and, if C.C. doesn't lay her gum line next episode or a cheesy line like "i was happy" then there simply won't be any space left for her to do so. Unless..

Spoiler for i though i should:
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 22:26   Link #2849
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Honestly, I disliked Moe C.C after one episode.. was I the only one?
You're not the only one. I'll admit she had a cute charm about her, but it just didn't compare to the "real" C.C.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 22:32   Link #2850
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
To me Lelouch X C.C relationship is like Dante X Trish (Devil May Cry). Hahahahaha XDDDDD

Spoiler for About Dante X Trish:

I don't know I always view them as a subtle pairings. I love subtle pairings. Like Ayanami Rei X Shinji(Evangelion). Kanna X Yuuya(Air).

Yeah phrases like "She my... she my...." is still making me wonder. If she is just plain his accomplice.. he could just say it out like "she's my accomplice!" then and there? Why does he need to think? It just seems like he might see her more than that. That's what I'm hoping ;____;

And I think both Lelouch and C.C are proud individuals.... and yeah I'm kinda upset with their development in R2.. it's like whatever happens in R1 is like a wasted ;____;

I don't find Moe! CC irrating cmon when she lost her memories. She was mentally back being a slave kid!. Imagine if C.C was her kid self.. she wouldn't be as irritating. Her physical self might be growned up but mentality wise she was back being a little slave girl.

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 22:32   Link #2851
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utau View Post
let me organize this part through my understanding.

with regards to that anticipated scene this sunday, there's a possibility that that could happen considering she was sort of smiling in the ep.24 preview (very reason why i believe so) that and, if C.C. doesn't lay her gum line next episode or a cheesy line like "i was happy" then there simply won't be any space left for her to do so. Unless..

sorry, C.C. and Lelouch's death flag is too intact'd into my mind that i couldn't help it. Although, i'd be really happy if their death flag is proven wrong [/SPOILER]

I don't think C.C will die next episode.. I don't get why so many people thought that smile was a death flag.. IF she does indeed die, it will be the last episode...

Oh yeah, Moe C.C.. 4 or 5 episodes man!!
Old 2008-09-19, 22:38   Link #2852
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
I don't think C.C will die next episode.. I don't get why so many people thought that smile was a death flag.. IF she does indeed die, it will be the last episode...

Oh yeah, Moe C.C.. 4 or 5 episodes man!!
Everyone puts up a death flag at every sign of a relationship or some deep meaningful thing. Its really getting ridiculous. Honestly at this point unless they make some extremely craptastic final two episodes there should be no reason why C.C. should die. Some convience would have to come out to make it work in a "good" way without ruining the plot/story/show anyfurther. And I know I might seem like I'm getting a little over critical about things, but I ujust honestly haven't enjoyed the direction of the show lately.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 22:44   Link #2853
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter_Toki View Post
Everyone puts up a death flag at every sign of a relationship or some deep meaningful thing. Its really getting ridiculous. Honestly at this point unless they make some extremely craptastic final two episodes there should be no reason why C.C. should die. Some convience would have to come out to make it work in a "good" way without ruining the plot/story/show anyfurther. And I know I might seem like I'm getting a little over critical about things, but I ujust honestly haven't enjoyed the direction of the show lately.
No, I understand you completley.. Remember what happened to Shirley? *sigh*
we can only wait..
Old 2008-09-20, 01:27   Link #2854
Asleep

Quote:

QFT! I have only seen the real Lelouch with C.C. (and Suzaku perhaps). Because people get angry in real life. If he never gets angry at someone, it's probably him hiding his true self. He doesn't need to do that with C.C. so he can freely be himself. That shows how comfortable he is around her. I wouldn't shout at a stranger you know...

And they better give an answer to "she's my..........! my...". He also said it before in the episode when he met the memory C.C. - I'm Lelouch, I'm your...interrupted!

What annoyed me about R2 was how such a wonderful character was reduced to a background one. So I am glad C.C. has had more scene time lately. Now I just want her to survive
Asleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 03:37   Link #2855
Theron
Professional Lurker

People in my opinion dislike Moe C.C. mainly because she was kind of under developed. Her appearance was made pointless after her memories returned so easily. It was nice that her background story was confirmed, but the memory loss for so much time without any interactions except for the ones with Lelouch made it kind of pointless. It's really sad that there wasn't enough screen time to press in that direction a bit more. Some scenes with Kallen, more scenes with Lelouch (they practically had three meaningful scenes in total: the one when she lost her memories, the introduction to pizza ^^ and the conversation about friends). I'd even be glad to see a scene between Moe C.C. and Tamaki. That would be hilarious to see. ^^

Anyways, at the end all we've got is the conformation of her life earlier. Of her being born in Middle Ages as a slave in total solitude and than after that being made an immortal against her own will in quite young age. I mean, all her life was ruined first by society, than by Geass and like that wasn’t enough she became immortal with no one around to help her trough all that. For me that all just screams that she deserves a happy ending – she never had even a chance to have a happy life. Kallen on the other hand had a normal life, happy childhood, warm family and friends and so on. C.C. had none of that by default so to speak. She didn’t have a chance from the beginning at some sort of happiness or at least some part of what people consider normal life.

So while Moe C.C. as a character was underdeveloped, her appearance held great impact.
Theron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 08:25   Link #2856
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
QFT! I have only seen the real Lelouch with C.C. (and Suzaku perhaps). Because people get angry in real life. If he never gets angry at someone, it's probably him hiding his true self. He doesn't need to do that with C.C. so he can freely be himself. That shows how comfortable he is around her. I wouldn't shout at a stranger you know...

And they better give an answer to "she's my..........! my...". He also said it before in the episode when he met the memory C.C. - I'm Lelouch, I'm your...interrupted!

What annoyed me about R2 was how such a wonderful character was reduced to a background one. So I am glad C.C. has had more scene time lately. Now I just want her to survive
Some people will desagree with us, but I have the same opinion.

Yeah, not only Kallen got interrupted...

For me, IMO, in R2 Okouchi wasted all the c.c.'s development gained toward lelouch in R1. that's a shame, and I am disappointed and sad, but the rest of the show is good. I don't want to say stupid biased things like if I would say that I hate all the show because of that, that would be stupid.

IMO they also were unfair toward Shirley. Those emotional moments with lelouch were for nothing. Her death was miserable. And even so, most of the shirley fans got over it. That's really nice and smart of them.

So I can't do anything about that, that's not my story, I'm not Okouchi. He has the right to write what he wants and I don't want to act like a brat who didn't get what she wants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theron View Post
People in my opinion dislike Moe C.C. mainly because she was kind of under developed. Her appearance was made pointless after her memories returned so easily. It was nice that her background story was confirmed, but the memory loss for so much time without any interactions except for the ones with Lelouch made it kind of pointless. It's really sad that there wasn't enough screen time to press in that direction a bit more. Some scenes with Kallen, more scenes with Lelouch (they practically had three meaningful scenes in total: the one when she lost her memories, the introduction to pizza ^^ and the conversation about friends). I'd even be glad to see a scene between Moe C.C. and Tamaki. That would be hilarious to see. ^^

Anyways, at the end all we've got is the conformation of her life earlier. Of her being born in Middle Ages as a slave in total solitude and than after that being made an immortal against her own will in quite young age. I mean, all her life was ruined first by society, than by Geass and like that wasn’t enough she became immortal with no one around to help her trough all that. For me that all just screams that she deserves a happy ending – she never had even a chance to have a happy life. Kallen on the other hand had a normal life, happy childhood, warm family and friends and so on. C.C. had none of that by default so to speak. She didn’t have a chance from the beginning at some sort of happiness or at least some part of what people consider normal life.
There is still the band aid . I'm not happy about that. If they have chosen not the ring finger of the left hand, I would not have been so sad about that. They teased the fans of C.C. in a very cruel way. But again, I can't do anything about that.

Oh you know, a lot of people will disapprove what you said, but me I totally approve. From the start her life was miserable. And in my eyes, if she dies now in 24 and 25, then that would be a shame. I will not be so angry at okouchi (well, a bit), but I will be sad for C.C..

Some months ago, I remember that Koshimizu said the C.C. threads on the japanese boards are filled with love toward the character. I would have wanted to see more love in this thread on AS. But imo she was more overcriticized than loved, and that's a shame.

Me, I really liked this character. And I'm sad to not have seen her more in R2, and sad that Code Geass will end, because her story will end too ^^
Old 2008-09-20, 08:33   Link #2857
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
Quote:
dude, the death flag was given to her by people even before the 'smile' infact that is still inb4. Clearly you misunderstand me, C.C. smiling or not has got nothing to do with her 'death flag' in my post .
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 10:54   Link #2858
Theron
Professional Lurker

Quote:
There is still the band aid . I'm not happy about that. If they have chosen not the ring finger of the left hand, I would not have been so sad about that. They teased the fans of C.C. in a very cruel way. But again, I can't do anything about that.

Oh you know, a lot of people will disapprove what you said, but me I totally approve. From the start her life was miserable. And in my eyes, if she dies now in 24 and 25, then that would be a shame. I will not be so angry at okouchi (well, a bit), but I will be sad for C.C..

Some months ago, I remember that Koshimizu said the C.C. threads on the japanese boards are filled with love toward the character. I would have wanted to see more love in this thread on AS. But imo she was more overcriticized than loved, and that's a shame.

Me, I really liked this character. And I'm sad to not have seen her more in R2, and sad that Code Geass will end, because her story will end too ^^
Yeah, and in the next episode she was like 'Oh, Master are you injured?' with a bunch of bands Also the korean spoilers said that that was a ring! I so loled at that when I actually watched the episode I had to pause

Even if she dies I hope I'll not be in some pointless or weird way. Than it will be an awasome anime with screwed up ending.

Yay for C.C.! Now everyone, all together! C.C. needs some love, ne? ^^
Theron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 11:38   Link #2859
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
I don't know I loved C.C a lot in so many ways. I just love her. Classy C.C, sneaky C.C, happy or sad. Maybe I'm just biased towards her a lot. ^^ I fell in love with her <3 (not romantically). I think she deserved something happy at the end of the show.

I'm kinda happy that in Japan she always got the top fave female character even though she didn't have much scenes in the middle of R2.

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 13:04   Link #2860
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theron View Post
Yeah, and in the next episode she was like 'Oh, Master are you injured?' with a bunch of bands Also the korean spoilers said that that was a ring! I so loled at that when I actually watched the episode I had to pause
It was funny yeah, but still to put a band aid on the ring finger like that is cruel :/ As I said, okouchi teased the fans and I'm sure that he used her ring finger of her left hand on purpose (he knows that this finger is special.... I can't believe that he could not know that), just to be cruel with us =(