2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-08-07, 11:27   Link #401
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
It's too much soon, in Japan "steal" a movie on a cinema is very hard and a heavy crime.

I think with the dvd and Bluray distribution we will see a lot of avi or mkv in the net.
No, we are just asking for that 10 minute free preview. We are not asking for cam rips or full disc content.
Old 2012-08-07, 14:18   Link #402
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Ah I see...well I don't think the 10 min. preview are a heavy loss after all.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 14:40   Link #403
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordol View Post
Could you rip it for us? We can't access it and nobody has uploaded it yet
Bandai Channel uses some encrypted form of rtmp, so it doesn't look like it's possible to easily rip the stream. Sorry.
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 17:04   Link #404
gordol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
Bandai Channel uses some encrypted form of rtmp, so it doesn't look like it's possible to easily rip the stream. Sorry.
Damn, every Geass fan is dying to see this. Nothing on YT or nico yet
gordol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 18:55   Link #405
ChocoBar9
Banned

ChocoBar9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 19:31   Link #406
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Interesting. The EU leader guy was talking about how there is no moral issues in having the 11s blow themselves up, because they all wanted to.

This is probably a reference to the original TV series, when Lulu used the stereotype of how the Japanese are suicide-happy to explain why a bunch of people all killed themselves for no clear reason. In this world, the stereotypes are even more magnified than reality.

Still, this is pretty daring. Apparently the Alexander is EXACTLY like a Sherman; they are disposable. Just because it is high tech doesn't mean it is expensive
Old 2012-08-07, 21:55   Link #407
gordol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoBar9 View Post

Whoever uploaded this is my hero
Old 2012-08-07, 22:40   Link #408
Lost Cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocobar9 View Post

thank you!!!!!!!!!!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 03:25   Link #409
Dark Wing

You know now that I've seen the preview I think I have a pretty good idea about her geass might be assuming she has one which might be the case since they were focusing really hard on her left eye. She might have to power to make people go insane.
Old 2012-08-08, 03:35   Link #410
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Hmm....enough sad.
Another example about japanese writers think European people live and think like them.
Old 2012-08-08, 05:12   Link #411
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Hmm....enough sad.
Another example about japanese writers think European people live and think like them.
You got the wrong idea. This is about the Japanese putting a mirror up to themselves. That's why the Europeans called the Japanese "Gaijin". An insult the real life Japan uses for non-Japanese.

Just as Britannia is not an insult of America, The EU is not an insult of Europe. This is actually about putting the shoe in the other foot.

But seriously, do you really think it is untrue that Westerns think the Japanese are suicidal crazies? What about the recent French riots of 2nd class residents, the children of migrants who were born in France but had no rights? Please, we are all black kettles here.
Old 2012-08-08, 05:18   Link #412
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

You not understood what I mean, I not spoke about the kamikaze action, the useless way of honor,. considering the waste of men and resource for few results and the alexander pilots accept it without problem like in the WW2.

But about how the characters behaviour in the dialogue sequences, code geass r1-r2 were the same thing.
Wait and you will understand.

They too much often make a anime or a manga without to study the world by the other side of the sea this time they use the excuse of a parallel world to make what they thought, but there will be a lot of absurdity like the past.

Like Araki, the jojo bizarre adventures author, he says "I love Italy" and after in the manga he wrong everything, monuments, food recipes, story, events....
Old 2012-08-08, 05:20   Link #413
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
You not understood what I mean, I not spoke about the kamikaze action, the useless way of honor,. considering the waste of men and resource for few results.

But about how the characters behaviour in the dialogue sequences, code geass r1-r2 were the same thing.
Wait and you will understand.
I prefer if you specify.
Old 2012-08-08, 05:43   Link #414
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Well, the racist officer menaced Leylawith the gun for betrayal in the truth is like are really the japanese army officers in the present day, the japan defence force have a 100% obedience rate because like Usa there's the death penalty.
The suicide mission was a order of the headquarter to cover the army retreat.
In fact nobody contested together with Leyla, but another officer just taked the place when her knocked down the first one, but a useless sequence at last, because all japan pilot are dead already excluding Akito.

I was in the army and I visited a lot of places, so for a different and more occidental realistic sequence, instead to menace to kill with the gun, that officer could order to arrest Leyla and take her away from the command room.
And after, IF nobody obey that order (so a positive opinion about Leyla words), the officer could go mad and take the gun and Leyla disarm him.

Instead we seen a complete japan army order sequence like in the reality, they're too much obsessed by the perfection and you don't imagine what's happen when there's a sort of "black sheep" on their organization.
Old 2012-08-08, 06:00   Link #415
anigu
Game maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoBar9 View Post

Normally, I would prefer not to watch this but... all that waiting is killing me

Anyway, with this vid we got a glimpse at the European. More than what I can ask for as I was curious about this faction during R2.
anigu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 06:06   Link #416
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

See, the Alexander has no ejection seats. Why would anyone object to the suicidal mission when that's what they signed up for?

Leyla is the weird one here. Everyone else was okay with it because this isn't out of the blue. Why would you be surprised that suicide bombers would blow themselves up?

As it as pointed out in the show, the Japanese have signed up to this voluntarily.

The "11s" are not considered people. Like the Polish soldiers in WW2. Their deaths don't count.

Leyla has other ideas, of course.
Old 2012-08-08, 06:34   Link #417
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

In that period all the EU knightmare were without ejection seats, the old glasgow too, the only difference about the alexander was the bomb like "last resource" they becomed kamikaze because HQ ordered it.
The female mature scientist in the command room is a sort of agent to check the eleven and to detonate the bombs if a soldier disobey, at last the bomb is a sort of "blackmail" like "fight well and I don't blow your ass", if they were just bombs, why give machine gun and melee weapon to the alexanders?
The kamikaze sequence is just a racist event, but maybe the only one because the new squad will have alexander without bombs inside.

All the command staff agreed with the order like real japan soldiers, after all, the japan soldier first rule, connected with a new key of bushido code, "if you obey and you kill people, you ALWAYS make the right thing, because to kill who you consider your enemy is the best thing you can do for your country and youself".

In fact if you make a jump in the memory, all the manga and anime follow that idea, the character kill hundred/thousand of people, enemy or innocent, no problem they sleep well all nights, because they are sure did the right thing.
Like detective Conan, the guilty is always in the good side, he killed a person, but seems always he/she did the right thing.
Old 2012-08-08, 06:42   Link #418
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
In that period all the EU knightmare were without ejection seats, the old glasgow too,
That's not what I know. I would like to know where Glasgows were made without its most basic function. Britannian KMFs were used by Nobles, this means they were not disposable. I am only aware of one KMFs that has no ejection seats; the Lancelot.

The KMF has the whole mecha built around the ejection seat, that was what it was first made for.
Old 2012-08-08, 08:01   Link #419
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

What I know I read it in the mecha section on the artbooks and schedules.

The glasgow were without ejection seats, excluded the last version producted on 2017 and used by britannia police and sakuradite mines protection, black knight stolen glasgow from those places, for this their burai had the ejection seats.
The burai were just modified glasgow.

The first birtannia kmf with a obligatory ejection system was the sutherland and in fact in 2017 only elite forces use it, glasgow were totally dropped by britannia army in 2018 and moved to training.

About the ejection seat absence on the Lancelot, it's simple, Lloyd not installed it for the already too much expence of kmf envelopment and for a question of weight and stability, after all the first lancelot was a test machine, a base for new models, they used it in battle because they finded a pilot able to use it well, Suzaku.

However, the lancelot conquester, the frontier and the albion had the ejection seat, Suzaku never used it because he was japanese, so a "never retreat" guy.

Before the panzer hummel, always following the mecha on the artbook, EU never had kmf before the plundered glasgow, some gun-ru and some strange trial like the Ball for gundam.

At last the alexander is a sort of "intruder" for merchandise like the special sutherland and glowcester used by britannia royal chavalry.

From the oav episode 2 we will see the alexander type-II, a model for full fight and without self-destruct, every character has a alexander with different weapons and systems.

However, Layla will be nefarious and calculating like C.C, wait and you will see.
Old 2012-08-08, 08:15   Link #420
gordol
Banned

i was thinking about something, when R2 was to be released there was a mention of a legendary EU commander that was holding the Britannian invasion, however they scrapped this in the anime.

Could Leyla be this commander and her ultimate loss allowed Britannia to finally win over the EU. So Leyla and her W-0 unit hold back even Knights of Round for the whole year between R1 and R2

I also saw a pic from a booklet from the Akito premiere that confirms both Akito and OZ happen at the same time before R2 and after R1. I hope we get a crossover.