AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Old 2012-06-20, 07:04   Link #741
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Oh where he helps asuna upgrade her rapier then to the 2nd boss? Means the super quest arc is next
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 05:36   Link #742
hellscythe
black raison d'etre

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtkp View Post
YES, it's 100% confirmed.

電撃文庫
7/10発売
●ソードアート・オンライン10 アリシゼーション・ランニング 【著:川原 礫/絵:abec】

Dengeki Bunko
July 10th release
  • Sword Art Online 10 Alicization Running 【Author: Kawahara Reki/ Illustration: abec】
really... thanks for confirming it ....
Old 2012-06-22, 05:31   Link #743
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Anyone one has a link to the character interviews? IIRC, there was mention of reki doing character interviews
Old 2012-06-22, 13:52   Link #744
firestalker5

Is there a place to read the web versions in English? Maybe a link? I'm going to die or anticipation if I have to wait for the volumes to come out.
firestalker5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 17:02   Link #745
Projekt-F3ar

okay i am new here and i just read the first volume and i have became a little confused. The rest of the volumes are they the stories that happen with in Aincrad. On top of that do you think that the other with put more towards the ending of the first volume. Does kazuto ever meet asuna in the real world or no. Or does it end like that. If so it seem like he rushed the ending but that may be because i have read volumes 2-9 yet. which i am getting to them soon. So please elaborate and cure my stupidity on the other volumes and explain what they are... >.>
Projekt-F3ar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 17:17   Link #746
gunzblitz

@Projeckt-F3ar

The Sword Art Online series isn't specifically about SAO-Aincrad itself.

Only two volumes in SAO are entirely about Aincrad, which is volume 1 and 2. Volume 2 is full of side stories about Aincrad. You don't have to read Vol 2 to understand Vol 1 but they at least provide some answers for your questions.

As I don't want to spoil people, you should read Vol 3 to understand what happens next.

To be honest I don't even know if I answered your questions properly.
gunzblitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 18:23   Link #747
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Projekt-F3ar View Post
okay i am new here and i just read the first volume and i have became a little confused. The rest of the volumes are they the stories that happen with in Aincrad. On top of that do you think that the other with put more towards the ending of the first volume. Does kazuto ever meet asuna in the real world or no. Or does it end like that. If so it seem like he rushed the ending but that may be because i have read volumes 2-9 yet. which i am getting to them soon. So please elaborate and cure my stupidity on the other volumes and explain what they are... >.>
+Aincrad is already cleared by Kirito[RL:Kazuto] in the end of Vol 1, although later it's revived by some fan in ALO[as a aerial dungeon[100% safety]]. but although all surviving character come back safely from Aincrad, they're still haunted by it[in Vol 3-onward].
+ALO arc is two volume, GGO arc too, for ALICIZATION i'm not sure how much it will spanning[maybe between 5-10 book].
+Kazuto meet Asuna in RL[vol 3], and going out with her too[vol4].
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 18:46   Link #748
Projekt-F3ar

Thank you guys so much for replying as fast as u guys did. I am satisfied with what you guys have explain and the worst of my worries have been vanquished. So thank you guys alot. Well since i am at work time to read more XD.
Projekt-F3ar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 20:23   Link #749
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Aincrad arc is vol 1 and vol 2(side stories) vol 3-4 is ALO where he does some stuff and meets asuna at the end. Vol 8 has 2 aincrad SS and Aria is an aincrad SS as well as some others
Old 2012-06-24, 08:14   Link #750
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
I just started reading this series, about two-thirds through volume one and I am really enjoying it.

I've loaded the rest of the novels onto my Kindle for further reading during lunch at work.

Asuna is too damn cute.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 18:22   Link #751
oblivion26
Find me if u can....

Iv'e been wanting to ask this now but can someone please explain the meaning of ACILIZATION!! because i really don't get what it means and right now i'm stucked in volume 9 because i don't get what it says can someone please explain it ?

Thanks
oblivion26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 19:39   Link #752
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Named after Alice, an AI
Old 2012-06-24, 19:43   Link #753
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oblivion26 View Post
Iv'e been wanting to ask this now but can someone please explain the meaning of ACILIZATION!! because i really don't get what it means and right now i'm stucked in volume 9 because i don't get what it says can someone please explain it ?

Thanks
ALICIZATION is a project to make independent AI[like Yui] that isn't bounded by program[AKA : TABOO INDEX], and that AI is named ALICE
Old 2012-06-24, 19:51   Link #754
sky black swordman

Speaking of Alice what does she look like?
Old 2012-06-24, 20:22   Link #755
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Speaking of Alice what does she look like?
Blonde haired girl in vol 9 colour illustration
Old 2012-06-25, 02:01   Link #756
oblivion26
Find me if u can....

That's not what i meant but, what i mean is what is the story-line of this story because i just red in volume 9 that Kirito died, so what happened after that because i thought that he is somekind of trapped in the game am i right or not? can someone please expain it

Thank You Hoping for a Reply
oblivion26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 02:20   Link #757
sky black swordman

Quote:
That's not what i meant but, what i mean is what is the story-line of this story because i just red in volume 9 that Kirito died, so what happened after that because i thought that he is somekind of trapped in the game am i right or not? can someone please expain it

I have not read the whole thing but I think he was doing test on a new game or new full drive or something along those line. He then with Asuna got attack by a member (Johnny Black) from LC that killing guild. Asuna went to get help while Kirito and Johnny fought during the fight Kirito got shoot with a poisoned weapon
kinda died for a bit while at the hospital but was revived but from what I heard suffered some brain damage and got kidnap by a group trying to make an AI like Yui .
Was put in the game and made him belive he born or think he is from thnat world.
Well yes he is as you trapped in the game.
Old 2012-06-25, 02:44   Link #758
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:

Kirito is kidnapped by RATH coz his brai seriously damaged that time[coz his heart stopped some time], so to save his mind RATH kidnap him and made him FULL-DIVE in comatoes state. when Kirito wake up[in Underworld] his memory is a bit blurry and he is not sure whether he is in real world or in VR. meanwhile Asuna take Kazuto part as MC in RL and tracking Kazuto like a berserker
Old 2012-06-25, 02:49   Link #759
tomtkp

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
I have not read the whole thing but I think he was doing test on a new game or new full drive or something along those line. He then with Asuna got attack by a member (Johnny Black) from LC that killing guild. Asuna went to get help while Kirito and Johnny fought during the fight Kirito got shoot with a poisoned weapon
kinda died for a bit while at the hospital but was revived but from what I heard suffered some brain damage and got kidnap by a group trying to make an AI like Yui .
Was put in the game and made him belive he born or think he is from that world.
Well yes he is as you trapped in the game.
I think you got the order wrong. The events in volume 9 were in chronological order from Prologue I to Prologue II to Interlude I to Chapter 1.

Kirito still remembers who he is (Kirigaya Kazuto). What he doesn't remember is that how and when he entered the mysterious world.
Old 2012-06-25, 02:59   Link #760
sky black swordman

@tomtkp Like I said have no read the whole thing yet .

And
Quote:
meanwhile Asuna take Kazuto part as MC in RL and tracking Kazuto like a berserker

Tags
action, harem, kirito, non-harem, possible harem, romance, shounen, tragedy, virtual reality