AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-09-18, 12:04   Link #1481
ookamigirl

Spoiler for plot:

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-19, 11:49   Link #1482
Sinedd

Send a message via AIM to Sinedd Send a message via Yahoo to Sinedd
Episode 378 - The Ten Tails Jinchuriki
JAP: Jūbi no Jinchūriki" (十尾の人柱力)
The time for Obito to take control over Ten Tails has come, because he is the new Jinchuriki of the Ten Tails.
For a few seconds he got a spectacular entrance, but then...the animation quality dropped. He didn't had full control of Shinju, but nobody couldn't attack him. At one point, he emerged into some kind of snake, KABUTO!!!
At the end of the episode, he looks like the Old Priest, and he has full control, he can talk...yes!!!
Sinedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 11:53   Link #1483
ookamigirl

Spoiler for plot:

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2014-09-26, 12:52   Link #1484
Sinedd

Episode 379 - "Toppakō" (突破口) [ENG: "An Opening"]
Meaning of the tiltle: Minato created an opening attack.
The English Manga for Naruto, respectively volume 67 entitled: "An Opening" is the title for this week's episode. Volume 67: An Opening will be released in English countries on October 7, 2014.
This is the first time I see an episode *Japanese language* with the title from a Naruto volume to be released earlier than English volume. This happens with An Opening volume.
ANIME: Obito has now full control over the Ten-Tails...I expected Obito to destroy everyone, but he was pretty beaten up even if it's the Ten-Tails Jinchuriki!!!
I liked the moment when Naruto and Sasuke were smiling together, this didn't happened for many years! Nice to see them working again and not hating each other anymore. The attack they did on Obito was amazing.
Obito hasn't done anything spectacular in this episode...disappointing! How come Obito is so weak? The way I see it, Obito isn't that strong with Jinchuriki form. He waited long time to become Jinchuriki, but for what? He hasn't beat anyone yet. Maybe later?
One thing that I liked was, Hashirama VS. Madara battle, that was good!
With next week episode, we have a new !!!INTRO!!! and !!!ENDING!!! We all are waiting to see the new intro and ending, hope will be great!
Old 2014-10-02, 07:25   Link #1485
Kumagawa

Episode 380

New opening is SPOILERIFIC!

now to watch the episode.

episode - meh

ending - is okay.

Just realised this is episode 600 of the Naruto anime ... damn that's nearly 100 more than all 3 Dragon Ball anime combined :|

Last edited by Kumagawa; 2014-10-02 at 08:30.
Kumagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-02, 07:46   Link #1486
Sinedd

Episode 380 - The Day Naruto Was Born
With this episode, we get a !!NEW!! OPENING, number 16 and !!ENDING!! 31: The opening is sooo great, one of my favorites intros.
They showed Obito's evolution, Madara's evolution. Madara battling Hashirama, soo cool, no comment!! One of the best intros!
This episode was...huh?...like nothing really important happened!! Please, respect my opinion and do not judge me! Respect everyone's opinion, everyone is different and your opinion doesn't really must coincide with the others.
Naruto and Minato's chakra combination was important, and what I really liked was: Ying Kurama and Yang Kurama working together. Minato saved the day, the Allied Shinobi Forces was teleported outside the barrier.
Obito killed Kushina and Minato, so he says when you lose somebody you will die inside. Not Kushina & Minato because their son Naruto was born the day they died. He is the one who will change the world!
Obito wanted to control the world for a long time, will his dream come true? Will he complete Infinite Tsukuyomi? He says the world is already dead...that's a lie. From the day he lost Rin the world for him is dead.
The ending...I didn't liked. I hoped for images with war, but no!
Old 2014-10-02, 08:59   Link #1487
ookamigirl

The new opening is very nice ^^
Interesting idea, letting the 2 halves share chakra.
That should make everyone's attacks more powerful.
Minato is so proud of his son! And with good reason too.
Still, it's always hard & sad when they show us how much his family sacrificed.
His mom's monologue was heart-breaking...
I'm amazed how Naruto managed to stay so positive all the time.
Good episode, but also sad.

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2014-10-02, 13:56   Link #1488
DarkHollowIchigo

Love the interaction between the 2nd Hokage and Naruto.

Naruto reminds the 2nd Hokage of his brother (The 1st Hokage).

Even Naruto's dumbness apearantly, hahaha so funny

Spoiler for Convo 2nd/Naruto:
Quote:
I laughed...
Old 2014-10-02, 23:48   Link #1489
mika163
(^.^) /

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post
Love the interaction between the 2nd Hokage and Naruto.
me too!

The 2nd Hokage is creative. His jutsus are used by both Minato and Naruto
Old 2014-10-03, 01:53   Link #1490
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by mika163 View Post
me too!

The 2nd Hokage is creative. His jutsus are used by both Minato and Naruto
it's a little hard to believe that a ninja never used shadow clones before tobirama
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-03, 10:56   Link #1491
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
it's a little hard to believe that a ninja never used shadow clones before tobirama
Weather you believe this or not is up to you.

Fact remains that the 2nd Hokage was the one who created the Jutsu, he himself stated that fact.
Old 2014-10-03, 13:35   Link #1492
itachi-san314

Quote:
Weather you believe this or not is up to you.

Fact remains that the 2nd Hokage was the one who created the Jutsu, he himself stated that fact.
I believe it of course. it's a fact. i was using a figure of speech implying that it's a little hamfisted to have had many generations of talented/genius ninjas before tobirama and nobody came up with something so useful
Old 2014-10-04, 03:51   Link #1493
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
I believe it of course. it's a fact. i was using a figure of speech implying that it's a little hamfisted to have had many generations of talented/genius ninjas before tobirama and nobody came up with something so useful
Just like the wheel, somebody had to invent it , 2nd Hokage created the handsign/and named it.
Old 2014-10-04, 07:25   Link #1494
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Well in the beginning of the manga and throughout it other ninja use elemental clones, like water clones (Zabuza,Kisame), mud clone of Sarutobi, Kakashi's lightning clone, and so on. So to make a clone it didn't have to be that exact jutsu. I'm not sure but it seems that only the kage bunshin does create a perfectly equal clone of the user, other clones have less chakra (the chakra is not equally divided) and who knows what else, therefore i assume the creation of the kage bunshin might have happened because the sharingan and byakugan could acutally tell the difference between the real body and a water/mud/etc. clone, so the 2nd hokage wanted something that's effective against the other 2 strong clans of konoha, especially against the Uchiha.

And since the 2nd lived a long time ago i can accept that he invented it, probably most advenced jutsu research was done by villages, and these villages didn't exist before the 1st's and 2nd's time period.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-04, 08:50   Link #1495
Gundamx

Quote:
they used genjutsu clone where there is only one real body while rest = fake and can't attack you

he the first that make body real and what worse any ninja can used it unlike water, earth(....etc) clone where one need to learn element first.

and that why First make it forbidding jutsu.
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-04, 10:55   Link #1496
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
they used genjutsu clone where there is only one real body while rest = fake and can't attack you

he the first that make body real and what worse any ninja can used it unlike water, earth(....etc) clone where one need to learn element first.

and that why First make it forbidding jutsu.
not really, it is a foridden jutsu because it takes a incredible amount of chakra by each clone, naruto can spam it only because he has kurama + the inhuman amount of uzumaki-chakra
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-04, 14:03   Link #1497
itachi-san314

Quote:
Just like the wheel, somebody had to invent it , 2nd Hokage created the handsign/and named it.
yes. i understand the concept of inventions and that shadow clone is not the same as other clones...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
And since the 2nd lived a long time ago i can accept that he invented it, probably most advenced jutsu research was done by villages, and these villages didn't exist before the 1st's and 2nd's time period.
this is my point. he didn't live a long time ago in the scheme of ninjas' existence. the senju and uchiha had been fighting plenty before his time. so let me get this straight... you're saying advanced jutsu research wasn't done before villages? I guess the s06p creation of jutsu, EMS, etc... aren't quite on par with shadow clones
Old 2014-10-05, 05:01   Link #1498
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
this is my point. he didn't live a long time ago in the scheme of ninjas' existence. the senju and uchiha had been fighting plenty before his time. so let me get this straight... you're saying advanced jutsu research wasn't done before villages? I guess the s06p creation of jutsu, EMS, etc... aren't quite on par with shadow clones
Those that you mentioned were unique bloodline skills that just manifest from nowhere, like in Sasuke's case: he activates sharangan/MS/EMS and the jutsu is just there. On the other hand there's jutsu that can be used by average ninja, the whole army of a village, so a village wants to do research to make it's army stronger. A village with dozens of clans and backed by an entire nation can surely do more research than one clan. It's just a matter of resources and of course collaboration between a much larger amount of people with different skills. When Madara died the 2nd hokage wanted to have his body for research, seems to me he started Konoha's advanced jutsu research effort Konoha Advanced Ninjutsu Research Initiative - KANRI
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-05, 11:40   Link #1499
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Those that you mentioned were unique bloodline skills that just manifest from nowhere, like in Sasuke's case: he activates sharangan/MS/EMS and the jutsu is just there.
they are unlocked, but not at full potential. just look at sasuke's susano'o progression. it took a lot of experience using it to be where it's currently at. i agree though that the village could research a lot more than any single clan. that's just common sense.

Quote:
On the other hand there's jutsu that can be used by average ninja, the whole army of a village, so a village wants to do research to make it's army stronger
that's true, but then tobirama was being counterproductive since his inventions were usually forbidden jutsus
Old 2014-10-05, 12:26   Link #1500
DarkHollowIchigo

2nd Hokage saying that he feels like he's fighting with his brother (1st hokage) when he was with Naruto, is in my view a big compliment towards Naruto.

Tags
weekly episode discussion