Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-05, 21:20   Link #1881
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
you know,there's a lot of of people who don't like harem-i'm no no one of them;when it come to muozinel and sachstein,i hope there won't be other princess:i'm no against the harem increasing,but why does it have to be only nobles and princess?
look at limlisha,she's smart,knowlegable and beautiful:what's more does she need?
the same goes for teita-a cute maid,who gained regin trust.
So i wish to see more original kind of women appear in the future:merchant,mercenary,spy,medecin and so on.since tigre is-probably-fated to become an emperor-by ruling several kingdoms-he will need to find all kind of talent,including men,as subordinate.
They really need to stop increasing the harem size if the author want to be a creditable writer for this so called social-political story. Because inevitably the story will fall apart once too many girls and too little time for anything else.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 21:24   Link #1882
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
They really need to stop increasing the harem size if the author want to be a creditable writer for this so called social-political story. Because inevitably the story will fall apart once too many girls and too little time for anything else.
It's a common tragedy. Too many girls and not enough screen time.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 21:25   Link #1883
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
And not enough of the protagonist to go around. A guy in a bed with 7+ girls? The only thing he is getting is suffocation and exhaustion if not death.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 22:05   Link #1884
Ghanw
(-_-)

Really!!! God dang it, now two of LN that i was looking foward all have been delayed.
Old 2013-06-06, 00:18   Link #1885
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
yeah the same like the Index tragedy.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 03:43   Link #1886
Iskatar
The Sanctuary Knocker

@Setsuna
"Raise your face. Now, I have indeed received the request... Is what I would like to say, but haven’t you been received the monarch’s commands?"

Is Jermaine asking Tigre if he is not under commands from the monarch of Brune by the contents of the letter?
Iskatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 17:06   Link #1887
peinmaximus@

hey guys,what you think that is the motive to the LN be adjourned this month?
and why you think that the dragons fighted with the gods?
peinmaximus@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 19:59   Link #1888
superD
ぷ い ぷ い !

volume 6 mentioned princess Guinevere countless times but was never presented to the reader. The possibility is high that she's masquerading as a man, like Princess Regin did? Could she be either Tallard Graham or Kress Dill?
superD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 20:07   Link #1889
noobarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by superD View Post
volume 6 mentioned princess Guinevere countless times but was never presented to the reader. The possibility is high that she's masquerading as a man, like Princess Regin did? Could she be either Tallard Graham or Kress Dill?
Think Kress Dill was mentioned to be even older than Tallard though, akin to a fox I think? Unless you meant the guy Tallard assigned to follow/aid Tigre?
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 21:24   Link #1890
superD
ぷ い ぷ い !

"One of them was a short blond hair and transparent blue-eyed young man about 25-year-old. His suntanned face was sharply and severely tightened, and mixed in his look were ambition and curiosity. He was a young man with a medium build who looked good in armor." (this is Kress) this person is younger than Tallard. Incidentally, Prince Jermaine is 27 yrs. old.
superD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 01:26   Link #1891
Kutra

^ No, That person is Tallard. Kress is the fox-like person with grey hair.
Kutra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 07:18   Link #1892
cramped
asexual, cynic, pessimist

@Setsuna, I finished translating the untranslated parts, I will go over checking the accuracy again once I am free.
Old 2013-06-07, 07:43   Link #1893
whitecloud

Thank you cramped...Youre our savior ....
Old 2013-06-07, 13:04   Link #1894
Iskatar
The Sanctuary Knocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cramped View Post
@Setsuna, I finished translating the untranslated parts, I will go over checking the accuracy again once I am free.
I also express my thanks, as I had just reached that part myself.
Old 2013-06-07, 15:05   Link #1895
Hiyono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iskatar View Post
@Setsuna
"Raise your face. Now, I have indeed received the request... Is what I would like to say, but haven’t you been received the monarch’s commands?"

Is Jermaine asking Tigre if he is not under commands from the monarch of Brune by the contents of the letter?
My impression from the Chinese is that Jermaine is questioning the terminology Tigre has used. I believe he is asking Tigre to clarify why he states that he is acting upon request, as opposed to command.

This is my rough translation of the passage in question.
Quote:
"At the behest of King Victor [blahblah, long name], I have come to pay my respects. I am Tigrevurmud Vorn. As I am still unfamiliar with the language, please forgive my use of a translator."
"Raise your head. Just now, you said 'behest'...Was this not a command from your monarch?"
"My allegiance is to the Kingdom of Brune and Her Highness, Queen Regin. There are certain reasons for my residency in Zhcted."
It is somewhat ambiguous, though; so I don't say this with any degree of certainty whatsoever.
Hiyono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 15:57   Link #1896
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandesuto View Post
My impression from the Chinese is that Jermaine is questioning the terminology Tigre has used. I believe he is asking Tigre to clarify why he states that he is acting upon request, as opposed to command.

This is my rough translation of the passage in question.

It is somewhat ambiguous, though; so I don't say this with any degree of certainty whatsoever.
Decided to peek at the Jap novel again. Your translation is fairly accurate and you're correct in that the issue was with Tigre's choice of words. It's closer to request than behest, though (as behest is still more of a forceful request, closer to command). The pay respects bit is some added flavor from the translator, but I like how it fits.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 16:52   Link #1897
xandrelex

Sorry but when will be the Vol 7 out ? I can't read japanese.
xandrelex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 17:50   Link #1898
xandrelex

On Baka Tsuki, the date is 25 june.
xandrelex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 19:34   Link #1899
Iskatar
The Sanctuary Knocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
Decided to peek at the Jap novel again. Your translation is fairly accurate and you're correct in that the issue was with Tigre's choice of words. It's closer to request than behest, though (as behest is still more of a forceful request, closer to command). The pay respects bit is some added flavor from the translator, but I like how it fits.
Thanks, that was bothering me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cramped View Post
Also, can you paste the translated untranslated parts so I can adjust accordingly?

Last edited by Iskatar; 2013-06-07 at 22:12.
Old 2013-06-07, 23:10   Link #1900
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Hows is the machine translation that is on BT? Is it readable, as in when you read it, does it make sense?
I have been waiting for patiently for a translator to start but can not wait any longer.
If the machine translation is good and it make sense, then I would start reading it now.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”

Last edited by mike211; 2013-06-07 at 23:55.
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)