AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-02, 04:23   Link #10781
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
While we're at it, might as well ask this to everyone :3

What is your ideal "ultimate upgrade" for an IS/Original Unit(like the AE, Minerva etc.)?
For the Silverback; unknown.

Still figuring out the "final specs" on it.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 04:25   Link #10782
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@jak- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42b67Zca5Lg finally got it to you haha
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 04:29   Link #10783
DarkJak2050

If it's for the OP for Project Silverback's "second arc", then forget it.

I'm still thinking about the one's I've thought of and some help from Detective and Meister.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 04:31   Link #10784
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
an upgrade is only meaningful when your current system has reached its utmost and has performed its final use.
That I concur.

As for me, the ideal upgrade is the reduction of power consumption and yet it could still perform better than before.

It's like segregating less-used weapons in favor of more power to the weapons that are frequently used.
Old 2011-12-02, 04:32   Link #10785
demino_hellsin
That one guy

well just a suggestion XD

EDIT: @stratos:reminds me of the gundam EZ8. Sad that I haven't seen that gundam ova series yet... but I like how the gundam there works =))
Old 2011-12-02, 04:36   Link #10786
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

This weird idea crossed my mind: Dan x Kei. Rafless and Kawasaki. Real Men Ride Each Other?
Old 2011-12-02, 04:37   Link #10787
demino_hellsin
That one guy

W + accel bike form?

EDIT: first thing that came to mind and hands typed without really thinking about it -_-"
Old 2011-12-02, 05:17   Link #10788
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
While we're at it, might as well ask this to everyone :3

What is your ideal "ultimate upgrade" for an IS/Original Unit(like the AE, Minerva etc.)?
For me:

Adarna: Well the tech level upon upgrade from 1g to 3g is already high enough that the only thing that needs to improve is the user herself.

Metatron: Unlocking the Full Potential of the [Energy Manipulative Interface] Subystem.

Revatlos: The upgrade process on this involves entering the mind/data space that the user and the IS share- which can really get whacked, not to mention that the user's consent is needed for the procedure. Probably when all 9 Levels are completed.

Note: Once these "ultimate upgrades" are acquired, they can and will be so broken in terms of the world they are in that they needed to either act under wraps or leave their plane of existence to another, more accepting dimension.
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 05:19   Link #10789
Eratas123

@ Meistah - Dan's already with Utsuho Besides, I thought you said she wanted to be a girl? I doubt being paired as a Yaoi couple is gonna help her

Anyway, do you mind if I have her argue with Irish like he does with Karon? The constant flat and male jokes would probably make her snap
Old 2011-12-02, 05:28   Link #10790
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Missed your post and I can't edit>_<

Anyway, I still say it depends on what the parents do. Many parents act like this and all it does is alienate the two people they're trying to get together. Just make sure not to make it over the top.
Old 2011-12-02, 05:43   Link #10791
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos - Missed your post and I can't edit>_<

Anyway, I still say it depends on what the parents do. Many parents act like this and all it does is alienate the two people they're trying to get together. Just make sure not to make it over the top.
It's cool

Not sure what you meant by 'over the top'... but I'll see to it. In the past, he's spent a great deal of time with the Katami family, such that they see him as a familial figure.
Old 2011-12-02, 05:48   Link #10792
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Alright: Urging to spend time with one another, joking around and asking they've already kissed, showing them spending time with one another and being repectful of limits etc etc.

Over the top: Being intrusive, locking the room to make sure they spend time with one another, making them sign a marriage contract, telling him they're wondering when he's takingnher v-card yet etc etc.
Old 2011-12-02, 06:02   Link #10793
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Plan Retracted, seems like I'll use Joaquim Raffles as Mid-season upgrade type rather than Dan's initial Mech.

(Went to repair the draft...)
Old 2011-12-02, 06:06   Link #10794
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Why don't you make the upgrading gradual? That thing's a walking armory, I doubt you need to give him everything at one

Side note - Do any of the canon cast have parent's that are alive/have a good influence on them? They seem to be either dead, abandoned their child, or not even mentioned.
Old 2011-12-02, 06:07   Link #10795
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - Alright: Urging to spend time with one another, joking around and asking they've already kissed, showing them spending time with one another and being repectful of limits etc etc.

Over the top: Being intrusive, locking the room to make sure they spend time with one another, making them sign a marriage contract, telling him they're wondering when he's takingnher v-card yet etc etc.
I'm pretty sure her parents won't go that far

But yeah, I'll keep this in mind. Thanks!
Old 2011-12-02, 06:12   Link #10796
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Why don't you make the upgrading gradual? That thing's a walking armory, I doubt you need to give him everything at one
Yeah, it's overpowered, I'm gonna use the smaller form at first.... everytime the unit is damaged, it received an upgrade and result in the damn walking armory you mentioned

Quote:
Side note - Do any of the canon cast have parent's that are alive/have a good influence on them? They seem to be either dead, abandoned their child, or not even mentioned.
Parental abandonment of all form, almost always works as "motivation"/ "backstory" of sort. Cheap or not is depend on the delivery and reader's impression however.
Old 2011-12-02, 06:16   Link #10797
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Silver Karon if ridiculous ultimates are allowed. If not, its Vandam reaching form III, unlocking all Invent System gadgets and components, and all of the Prime Fits.

Who's Utsuho?
Old 2011-12-02, 06:18   Link #10798
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Good luck!

@ Senpai - Do you know any way to show signs that a characters body is failing him? When Irish's body starts giving in later, I want it to be gradual and not just come out of nowhere. One sign of this is characters commenting he looks more effeminate/bishonen (frail) as the story goes on, this is a sign that the suit's already affecting him too much.

@ Meistah - Honne Nohotoke's sister and Dan's most likely love interest since she shows interest in him. Anyway, can you tell me why all the st@rs got picked? It can't have just been looks.
Old 2011-12-02, 06:19   Link #10799
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Silver Karon if ridiculous ultimates are allowed. If not, its Vandam reaching form III, unlocking all Invent System gadgets and components, and all of the Prime Fits.
This is reaching HSQ level of OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Who's Utsuho?
Nohonhon's big sis.

Quote:
@ Senpai - Do you know any way to show signs that a characters body is failing him? When Irish's body starts giving in later, I want it to be gradual and not just come out of nowhere. One sign of this is characters commenting he looks more effeminate/bishonen (frail) as the story goes on, this is a sign that the suit's already affecting him too much.
As I said, first, the reduction of combat performance, losing concentration etc and that's just the subtlest, the rest is Irish looking like a zombie instead of bishounen....

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-12-02 at 06:30.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 06:28   Link #10800
Eratas123

@ Senpai - As you said first? I don't remember you saying anything about this before. Meh, thanks for the help Also, how would other characters find out first? Humans live under Arbitary Skepticism so they'll probably assume that he's just sleepy or tired. He's not really gonna say anything either since he doesn't want to bother people.

Side note - Madoka and Ichika are clones, are they capable of giving birth normally and having an average, normal kid?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest