AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-04-19, 07:12   Link #2001
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Alright, great job everyone! That was just as big as I hoped it would be. We have some great new characters and jutsu and it seems a lot of them are going to appear in fanfics so we can all look forward to that. Once again great job!
Zaku Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-19, 12:08   Link #2002
Bookie
Yaoi fan

Hi,i`m ichigo
Bookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-20, 09:57   Link #2003
Mitsu
Momento Mori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen_angel View Post
Hi,i`m ichigo
Hello, ichigo. I'm sorry but this is the wrong place to post an introduction for yourself. It would have been fine by me but...not with everyone else. Why don't you make a character of yourself, ichi, That might work....

I'me going to post my new(fixed) character when I edit this post so...yeah.
Old 2008-04-20, 10:47   Link #2004
Bookie
Yaoi fan

NAME-Ichigo
BLOOD TYPE-A+
BEST JUTSU-Fallen angel realease jutsu
RANK-none
past- she was in the rain when she died 5 years later she appered as a fallen angel in the chamer of secrets,that is located it the water fall vilage(strange..)so she joined an accorperation called''AKATSUKI''.so she is an akatsuki member for now at least.
Pic-
http://images.quizilla.com/N/Nyekira...allenAngel.JPG

Last edited by Bookie; 2008-04-20 at 10:47. Reason: it did not show the pic.
Old 2008-04-20, 10:48   Link #2005
Bookie
Yaoi fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by temari_love View Post
Hello, ichigo. I'm sorry but this is the wrong place to post an introduction for yourself. It would have been fine by me but...not with everyone else. Why don't you make a character of yourself, ichi, That might work....

I'me going to post my new(fixed) character when I edit this post so...yeah.
okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2008-04-21, 15:05   Link #2006
Reith
Light Gaia
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Reith
yO guys! I posted a while back but That was my last one since. Since I;m not obsessing over my stories or OC's I''ve been chillin'. I'll start usualy posting tonite. Did anybody miss me?
Reith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-21, 17:11   Link #2007
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reith View Post
yO guys! I posted a while back but That was my last one since. Since I;m not obsessing over my stories or OC's I''ve been chillin'. I'll start usualy posting tonite. Did anybody miss me?
Reith where have you been!? I was going to form a search party!!
Old 2008-04-21, 17:22   Link #2008
Reith
Light Gaia
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurayamiLeader View Post
Reith where have you been!? I was going to form a search party!!
Read my location! MY mom suffocated me and stashed me in the closet for a month. Not really though. Hope my mom don't c dis, she'll cut my ass off!
Old 2008-04-21, 20:20   Link #2009
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Hey Reith! Nice to see you back man. And when KL formed the search party you could bet I would've been one of the first oes to join, lol. Well I hope to see cool stuff from you now that your back. In the meantime why don't you head back to page 100 and check out the bash we held to celebrate. You've got quite a bit of reading to do!
Zaku Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 01:53   Link #2010
Keikan
Kingkiller

Location: Where the lava and the waterfall are struck by the shadows
Send a message via MSN to Keikan
Not much happening on this thread at the moment, aye? Looks like most everyone's brains have popped from the hundredth page, mine included. I guess there were a lot of excellent post on that page. And people had to spend the time creating those posts. I know my creativity is running a bit low at the moment. If any of you disagree, prove it to me, post an excellent character , come on I dare ya.
I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during day. I have talked to Gods, loved women, and written songs that make the minstrels weep.

My name is Kvothe. You may have heard of me.
Keikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 02:21   Link #2011
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
I'm actually out to create non-ninja characters right now >.> even though in my particular version of the Narutoverse, they won't appear for a long time.
Old 2008-04-22, 15:06   Link #2012
itachi_uchiha444
Killer of My Old Clan

Location: The Akatsuki Lair, In the Underbelly of Osaka, Japan
I made new jutsu. Not all of them are for Itachi, for once.
The first jutsu is called Katon: Souryuu Endan (Fire Style: Azure Dragon Fire Bullet). The Handsigns are: Snake, Boar, Dog, Monkey, Ox, Rat, Horse, Tiger. This is essentially a higher powered Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Style: Great Fireball Technique) made up of hotter blue flames. This azure fireball will explode when it makes contact with the opponent, which means that it is a medium range (5-8m) attack.
The second jutsu was created as a combination for Sasuke and Gaara. It is called Katon: Sabaku Ensou (Fire Style: Desert Cremation) It is basically Gaara uses Sabaku Kyuu (Desert Coffin) then Sasuke uses Katon: Karyuu Endan (Fire Style: Fire Dragon Bullet) which turns Gaara's sand to a chakra infused glass. Gaara then does Sabaku Sousou (Desert Burial) and impales the opponent with the glass while crushing them with the pressure.
The last jutsu is called Katon Hijutsu: Kokuren Endan (Fire Style Secret Technique: Black Lotus Fire Bullet) This is just a Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu powered by Amaterasu. Itachi shoots Fireball and activates Amaterasu of Fireball before it makes comtact and detonates, when this Fireball explodes it sends Amaterasu Flames out from the impact in a circle of 4m.

There is also not really my own creation, but a name for the unnnamed higher form of the Mangekyou Sharingan. I call it the Myouhourengekyou Sharingan (Sutra of the Magnificent Paths of the Lotus Copy Wheel Eye) I doubt that that is going to be Kishimoto's new name for that form, but I liked the sound of it when I made the name up.
itachi_uchiha444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 16:12   Link #2013
yondaime95

well, i got a new character. so here he is.
Spoiler for to save space:

well, that's my new character, hoped you liked him.
yondaime95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 17:45   Link #2014
Reith
Light Gaia
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaku Hyuga View Post
Hey Reith! Nice to see you back man. And when KL formed the search party you could bet I would've been one of the first oes to join, lol. Well I hope to see cool stuff from you now that your back. In the meantime why don't you head back to page 100 and check out the bash we held to celebrate. You've got quite a bit of reading to do!
I've already read the pages I've missed Zaku, from 97-101. I read them all b4 I posted!

Keikan- I'm posting a good character(s) soon. I TOOK YOUR DARE! YAHHH YAHHH TRICK!
Old 2008-04-22, 17:50   Link #2015
yondaime95

hey guys, I recently learned that wood and ice are created by fusing 2 of the 5 main elements. well, i think i have a good idea of a new one. by fusing earth and fire, one can create glass. i'm still trying to think of some more though, so if you think of any, please let me know.
yondaime95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 01:30   Link #2016
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime95 View Post
hey guys, I recently learned that wood and ice are created by fusing 2 of the 5 main elements. well, i think i have a good idea of a new one. by fusing earth and fire, one can create glass. i'm still trying to think of some more though, so if you think of any, please let me know.
Some ideas I had:

Earth + Fire = Lava Element
(sorry but "glass" sounds lame. What kind of "glass" techniques could possible be used in battle? Espionage, maybe, but not battle.)

Wind + Earth = Dust Element

Water + Fire = Steam Element
(could also be Water + Lightning)

Wind + Fire = Smoke Element

Lightning + Earth = Metal Element
(don't ask me how I came up with this --- it's a result of my convoluted thought process. Electricity > Magnetism > trace metallic substances in Earth > Metal Element)

I can't think of any more at the moment, so I'll leave it at that. The other combinations are already taken, for instance Earth + Water = Wood (Mokuton) Element
Old 2008-04-23, 02:08   Link #2017
Keikan
Kingkiller

Location: Where the lava and the waterfall are struck by the shadows
Send a message via MSN to Keikan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Some ideas I had:

Earth + Fire = Lava Element
(sorry but "glass" sounds lame. What kind of "glass" techniques could possible be used in battle? Espionage, maybe, but not battle.)

Wind + Earth = Dust Element

Water + Fire = Steam Element
(could also be Water + Lightning)

Wind + Fire = Smoke Element

Lightning + Earth = Metal Element
(don't ask me how I came up with this --- it's a result of my convoluted thought process. Electricity > Magnetism > trace metallic substances in Earth > Metal Element)

I can't think of any more at the moment, so I'll leave it at that. The other combinations are already taken, for instance Earth + Water = Wood (Mokuton) Element
Couldn't smoke be created by just a fire jutsu?? Not putting enough power into it and just creating smoke?? But that's not really an element is it.

And glass could be formed if the earth was sand but otherwise glass not really.

A glass clone would work. It gets punched and shatters, cutting the attacker. Especially if combined with an exploding jutsu (like that kage bunshin one created by Itachi). The glass would be flung out in all directions.

Metal the only way metal could be produced is if the earth has a metallic ore in it (iron ore) or any type of metal "impurity". I don't think you could just cast a lightning/earth combo to create metal but it is a good point about magnetic and the metals in the earth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Kishimoto + Sasuke = Plot no Jutsu, my jutsu wins all!!!

nah, just playing XP

Erm... since some can use 3 elements. Earth + Fire + Wind = Metal. Fire melts down the earth and water cools it down to produce metal. Yay, Geo science... although water works for Wind too.
I don't think Earth + Fire + Wind equalling Metal will work. First you would need a metallic ore then you would need to be able to seperate the molten ore from the molten earth. All in the blink of an eye. Nah, I think it's most likely that lightning for mangetism and earth would go to make metal ... though you only to able to make minimal amounts.

A combination of Earth, Fire and Water/Wind would at best make igneous rock (cooled lava) as the metal has not been removed to make the metal. Though I'd be darned before I can figure out how earth + water = wood chemically, it would make mud. You need a seed for wood but if there is a seed then yes I can see how wood would be formed.

And water + wind = ice??? That must be some cold wind.

@Reith: Glad to see someone took up that dare.
I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during day. I have talked to Gods, loved women, and written songs that make the minstrels weep.

My name is Kvothe. You may have heard of me.

Last edited by Keikan; 2008-04-23 at 04:21.
Keikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 02:28   Link #2018
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Kishimoto + Sasuke = Plot no Jutsu, my jutsu wins all!!!

nah, just playing XP

Erm... since some can use 3 elements. Earth + Fire + Wind = Metal. Fire melts down the earth and water cools it down to produce metal. Yay, Geo science... although water works for Wind too.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 13:22   Link #2019
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keikan View Post
And water + wind = ice??? That must be some cold wind.
That's from Kakashi's mouth directly. According to him, it's how Haku could do ice stuff.
Old 2008-04-23, 14:08   Link #2020
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

And only Haku's bloodline is capable of mixing wind and water.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote