AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2008-02-22, 15:38   Link #101
NightbatŪ
Deadpan Snarker

Man,.. I'm a saint compared to you guys!

Hmm,, well I usually recieve criticism for being bluntly politicly incorrect 'just' to get a reaction

also my higher-than normal level of pessimism get's frowned upon at times
I usually just smile at that and say 'prove me wrong"

The only bad trait that makes me fume at the mouth when being accused of is my socalled "arrogance"
Hell, I wish I had something to be arrogant about, then they wouldn't mistake my cynicism and sarcasm for it
Old 2008-02-22, 16:13   Link #102
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightbatŪ View Post
Man,.. I'm a saint compared to you guys!

Hmm,, well I usually recieve criticism for being bluntly politicly incorrect 'just' to get a reaction

also my higher-than normal level of pessimism get's frowned upon at times
I usually just smile at that and say 'prove me wrong"

The only bad trait that makes me fume at the mouth when being accused of is my socalled "arrogance"
Hell, I wish I had something to be arrogant about, then they wouldn't mistake my cynicism and sarcasm for it
Except that, in its most menial form, cynicism and sarcasm are forms of arrogance. I'm quite guilty of being the same way (cynical and sarcastic), but that is one fact I do realize. Cynicism and sarcasm are borne out of a minute lack of respect for either a person, belief or idea. Cynicism can slide past this to a point, but sarcasm heads almost directly into this pitfall.

Though it may be unintentional, people (including myself) generally exhibit sarcastic and cynical tendencies when they are in opposition of a person, idea or belief, essentially trying to raise themselves above said object, while simultaneously assigning that object a lower plane of reasoning or thought; lifting oneself up while dragging others down; being arrogant.

Like I said, I'm often the same way (in fact, more often than not), but being that was does delve, however minimally, into the realm of arrogance.
Old 2008-02-23, 10:10   Link #103
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

BE afraid when im IN LOW BLOOD CONDITION BE AFRAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-23, 10:36   Link #104
Archontic
Power of the Damager

Send a message via AIM to Archontic Send a message via MSN to Archontic
I'm extremely self-conscious and shy, though I do my best to hide it by making jokes and coming off as obnoxious.

I have a very short fuse, and I'm very dangerous to be around when angry.. I hate that about me. I don't want to be dangerous or imposing. Thankfully, it's damn near impossible for people to know what makes me angry, so they can't FIND my short fuse. HAH!

I'm overly generous and self-sacrificing. Like when I was working as a cashier at Food Lion (local market), some guy was with his daughter and bought a lot of stuff. On the way out, I realized that he'd forgotten to pay for one of his items (only three dollars or so), so I pulled out my wallet and put it in the register. Never saw him again, and I'm not worried about seeing him again. I do this kind of stuff for everyone all of the time.. I think my desire to help people in any way that I can is what got me picked on so much back in middle and high school.

I've also got severe mood swing disorder (bipolar 2, which is cyclothymia) and Aspergers.

I also have a bad habit of being indifferent to tragedy, death, politics, and religion..

Overall, I would describe myself as a loving and extremely protective and affectionate teddy bear hidden in a box laced with barbwire.
Archontic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-19, 16:04   Link #105
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Narcissist Pride Maniac Sadistic Bitter Sarcastic . If I had met Freud he would have a field day with me
Old 2008-03-19, 18:12   Link #106
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

All-out massacre.

I was a bit notorious during my days as a Riot Police, beating back a few dozen rioters armed with bamboo spears, pipes, cocktails, flamethrowers...
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 23:09   Link #107
blueinuyasha
look up thats me the sky!

Send a message via Yahoo to blueinuyasha
relly mean i hit things and scream alot when im at my worst
blueinuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 23:14   Link #108
ZoomZoom
Hiatus
*Graphic Designer

I'm too serious, I suppose that annoys people.
ZoomZoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 23:28   Link #109
tenken627
what Yagi said

At my worst?

I'm usually very nice, care-free, easy going, laid back, and extroverted, but sometimes I get extremely stubborn and hard headed. At times, I also get extremely competitive.

When I get really annoyed, I become very cynical, sarcastic, and often make biting remarks. Often times, I will understand where the other person is coming from, but I'll still lash back to hurt someone if I'm also hurt. Sigh, why do we say things just to hurt each other? It sounds so very selfish of me when you say/type it out loud.

Sometimes, when someone gets me really mad, I just straight ignore them for however long I'm mad at them, which could be days/weeks even if I see them all the time. I won't answer their questions, I won't even look at them.

At least I rarely get mad, but I guess I could be a real jerk sometimes.

And that makes me really sad afterwards, and I still do it.

I also start having really REALLY nasty thoughts when I'm stuck in traffic for hours and hours. But, I hope that's natural for everyone.

Last edited by tenken627; 2008-07-31 at 23:46.
tenken627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 23:56   Link #110
ZoomZoom
Hiatus
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenken627 View Post
At my worst?

When I get really annoyed, I become very cynical, sarcastic, and often make biting remarks.
Same here.
ZoomZoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 07:07   Link #111
rio

Mine? well, mine is that i am reluctant to write bad aspects of me easily here, don't you think?

Or else is, i am optimistic. Too optimistic sometimes, that gets me annoyed.
i want to think things seriously more, but i am seeing only good future.. that is bad.

But, oneday, the day i need to change myself will come even though i want to refuse it.
So i don't mind now.
(That is , as you see^^)
Old 2008-08-07, 07:49   Link #112
Solais
Youkai of Coincidence

When I'm on an english forum, or I'm just talking with somebody who aren't hungarian, most the time, no matter what was the discussion is, I tend to talk about how my country is different from others, how much it sucks, and why I think that piracy and warez is normal. I mean even the teachers here encourage that we should download the softwares from warez sites. And while all of my PC and PS2 games are from warez, that not means I'm a cheap bastard, it's my country DAMMIT!!!

See? It happened again! I hate this side of myself!
Solais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 09:34   Link #113
Irkalla
I asked for this

Uf, I have too many bad personality traits, or at least for a normal person.
I'm too much sarcastic and cynical. It is hard to hold back sometimes, hell I even used it on teachers too much. And at my worst..well I just ignore people for the most part, that seems to annoy them the best.
But somehow, for the difference of the majority, internet makes me nicer. It's like you are all my superiors and I must act according to the "code".
Old 2008-08-07, 10:19   Link #114
Nervous Venus

I often laugh when I get annoyed at a person who annoys me. The annoyed person usually finds that insulting. I only use sarcasm when I mean well, though depending on what level of "jerk" - Yes, there are different levels - I'm dealing with, I can spit out some biting remarks.

I've been told by my older sister that I have a tendency to repeat people's names over and over again when I'm trying to explain something to them in ABC format that they did not understand, especially when the person is arguing with me. She says it makes people feel stupid, or like a child. I usually deny having those intentions. But the truth is? Sometimes I'm really laughing at them on the inside. I do this often with people who are great pretenders.

That's probably as worst as I get.
Old 2008-08-07, 10:21   Link #115
Solais
Youkai of Coincidence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
Uf, I have too many bad personality traits, or at least for a normal person.
I'm too much sarcastic and cynical. It is hard to hold back sometimes, hell I even used it on teachers too much. And at my worst..well I just ignore people for the most part, that seems to annoy them the best.
But somehow, for the difference of the majority, internet makes me nicer. It's like you are all my superiors and I must act according to the "code".
Same here, too. And I used it on the principal, too, but just once. Of course, in my case, those are the act, and only on the net I'm myself.

Buut... if I think about it, I'm myself in RL, too. I always act like how I feel, so like in school, I'm cynical and sarcastic, because I hate school, at home I'm being some sort of big brother, even thought I'm the youngest, but without me, my brother would starve to death (The Yakumo-effect). And on the net, I'm the usual nice guy. With some foreign-complex, or what.
Solais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 10:32   Link #116
Gemstar
Banned

I'm not too sure since I don't think I have a worst or have come to that point but at my worst I'll just ignore and have nothing to do with you. And if provoked while pissed off I might even beat you up a little =D
Gemstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 12:08   Link #117
Amray

I am a very, very nice guy, although I have an extremely short temper that opposes it. And when someone has crossed the line even just a little bit, I will go aggro and insane. ^^;
Amray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 13:31   Link #118
blue skies
noch einmal?

I almost never get mad enough to yell, and I'm generally pretty patient--I just don't have much of a temper. But at my worst, when something ticks me off, I'm really sarcastic. And I can get really snappy and be short with people, especially when I'm in a bad mood and they won't leave me alone.

Fortunately, that doesn't happen very often.
blue skies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 15:18   Link #119
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
I have a bad temper, and tend to get overemotional without reasonable justification or logic. Hence, I spend great amount of time disciplining myself, which is tiring in of itself. And oh, I'm a horrible procrastinator.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 16:06   Link #120
Zoned87
Mr. Awesome

I have no personality flaws, I am perfect.

Wait... just kidding

I get jealious easily, and hold grudges alot more than you would expect most men to. When someone spites me I will go to extremes out of my way to make them suffer for it. I won't go into details because I don't want to creep anyone out.
Zoned87 is offline   Reply With Quote