AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-03, 00:04   Link #24041
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx23 View Post
well accelarator had said it that

`This was something superior even to Last Order who was the command tower.'
We don't know it's Full-Tuning, he simply refer to it as the 'Will of the Network'- even then he might not be correct.
Old 2013-02-03, 00:13   Link #24042
nyx23

Quote:
well accelarator had said it that

`This was something superior even to Last Order who was the command tower.'
well Full-Tuning might be the missing level 5 number 6

~~if she is really full-tuned then her power might be of a level 5(?)
and her specialty might be `information manipulator' she might be the one that control the rumor going around academy city??! well she could easily control information considering she is a elrctro-master...!!
Old 2013-02-03, 00:18   Link #24043
Sumeragi
Banned

How about actually reading instead of pulling out insanely stupid suggestions?
Old 2013-02-03, 00:20   Link #24044
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
well Full-Tuning might be the missing level 5 number 6

~~if she is really full-tuned then her power might be of a level 5(?)
and her specialty might be `information manipulator' she might be the one that control the rumor going around academy city??! well she could easily control information considering she is a elrctro-master...!!
That would be a bit hard to swallow because though WE don't know anything about the Number 6, the characters themselves have at least heard of all of them- even Judgement people know enough to start looking for him or her.
Old 2013-02-03, 00:21   Link #24045
nyx23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
We don't know it's Full-Tuning, he simply refer to it as the 'Will of the Network'- even then he might not be correct.
full-tuning is also a clone.......she might be `misaka#0' that the misaka's talking about ?!
Old 2013-02-03, 00:24   Link #24046
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
full-tuning is also a clone.......she might be `misaka#0' that the misaka's talking about ?!
....Yes, Full-Tuning is the #0000 unit, but what has that got to do with the supposed 'Will of the Network' ?
Old 2013-02-03, 00:31   Link #24047
nyx23

Quote:
That would be a bit hard to swallow because though WE don't know anything about the Number 6, the characters themselves have at least heard of all of them- even Judgement people know enough to start looking for him or her.
the character( i mean the top espers) themselves dont know all of them i guess... like when gunha and mikoto fight they did not know that both of them are level 5...maybe they just know that there are 7 level 5 maybe the top 1,2,3,4 and 5 know each other because they are involve on the academy dark side ?!
Old 2013-02-03, 00:35   Link #24048
nyx23

Quote:
....Yes, Full-Tuning is the #0000 unit, but what has that got to do with the supposed 'Will of the Network' ?

Chaos2Frozen~~~
Old 2013-02-03, 00:35   Link #24049
desrtsku
Nympholept

I don't think Miko knowns how urban legend superhero looks like though.

Also, why do people think FT is the will of the network already? I was out the last few days so I can't really follow.
Old 2013-02-03, 00:37   Link #24050
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post

Also, why do people think FT is the will of the network already? I was out the last few days so I can't really follow.

It's just a speculation, nothing more.

Quote:
Chaos2Frozen~~~
Well yes I get that much, but when did Misaka said anything about unit #0000 during the whole 'Will of the Network' dialogue?

Quote:
Old 2013-02-03, 00:53   Link #24051
nyx23

Quote:

Well yes I get that much, but when did Misaka said anything about unit #0000 during the whole 'Will of the Network' dialogue?
ohh... sorry it's `misaka's'. and `but when did Misaka said anything about unit #0000 during the whole 'Will of the Network' dialogue? " when???? in the past volume uhmm maybe in the series or the side story ??? i cant remember where i read it.....there a new update on manga To Aru Majutsu no Index chapter 54
Old 2013-02-03, 01:09   Link #24052
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
ohh... sorry it's `misaka's'. and `but when did Misaka said anything about unit #0000 during the whole 'Will of the Network' dialogue? " when???? in the past volume uhmm maybe in the series or the side story ??? i cant remember where i read it.....there a new update on manga To Aru Majutsu no Index chapter 54
The question is, was there ever? Emphasis on that last word so that you think about the current state of information available in canon right now.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2013-02-03, 01:11   Link #24053
nyx23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Assassin View Post
The question is, was there ever?
yes there is!!! my memory is quite good i remembered the dialogue that i read it just that i dont give a fuck about the chapter and volume

the misaka's exchanging information through the network when one of the `misaka' ask if there someone know anything about misaka#0000 but no one have any information of where she is or what happened to her..........ugh i cant remember what happened next!! ( - _-)"'

Last edited by nyx23; 2013-02-03 at 01:44.
Old 2013-02-03, 01:13   Link #24054
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Right, that concludes this session.
Old 2013-02-03, 01:17   Link #24055
nyx23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Assassin View Post
The question is, was there ever? Emphasis on that last word so that you think about the current state of information available in canon right now.
Emphasis on that last word so that you think about the current state of information available in canon right now. ???????

could you state it more clearly ?!!!
Old 2013-02-03, 01:35   Link #24056
Sumeragi
Banned

Full-Tuning was mentioned only once in the novels: SS2 Chapter 13.

Quote:
“…Actually, the project that created the Misakas was split between two stages: the Radio Noise Project and the Level 6 Shift Project, says Misaka #10032 as she lets things get even more complicated within her head. Which project’s acceptance should be under consideration?”

“Well, shouldn’t that just be whichever one was first? says Misaka #10039 as she vaguely expresses her estimation.”

“Technically, the former wanted a full Level 5 and the latter wanted mass produced experimental subjects, so getting a proper definition may be difficult, says Misaka #13577 as she stealthily adds to the confusion.”

“Come to think of it, whatever happened to Full Tuning, #00000, who was created by Amai Ao and cut off from the network? says Misaka #19090 as she lays out a new piece of foreshadowing.”
Responses to my quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
There's no way someone can answer this kind of question on the spot in less than 4 minutes ... with a quote ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I picture full tuning as someone who is stronger than your mass produce clones. Prototypes tends to have lots of problems before its been launch. But usually its been pack up with lots of punch so it can be appealing and steadily stabilize so it can be mass produce.
Quote:
...'as she lays out a new piece of foreshadowing' ?

Subtle as always Kamachi.

But seriously, doesn't this sort of proves that whatever that thing that took over Last Order couldn't be Full-Tuning since she was removed from the network?
Old 2013-02-03, 01:46   Link #24057
nyx23

Quote:
Right, that concludes this session.
well this session i still know it full well its still fresh in my mind
Old 2013-02-03, 01:57   Link #24058
OverNOut
The Obsever

How does a clone get cut off from the network. If I remember correctly the Misaka Network was form due to them having similar brainwaves frequency and their electromaster ability. So how can they remove Full Tuning from the network.

The way I see it there are a few possibilities:
  1. Full Tuning was killed.
  2. Full Tuning had her brainwaves forcefully altered until they don't match the other sisters.
  3. Full Tuning is superior to Last Order so could forcefully cut herself from the network (highly unlikely though).
  4. Full Tuning herself had a unique personality which cause her to have a brainwave frequency different from the sisters so she couldn't connect to the network (like Mikoto who also could not connect to the network)
Old 2013-02-03, 01:58   Link #24059
nyx23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Full-Tuning was mentioned only once in the novels: SS2 Chapter 13.

Responses to my quote:
yeah cut off but it does not mean she cant connect to it since they have the same brainwaves and its been since ss2 so who know what happened to her..

chaos2frozen
Old 2013-02-03, 03:56   Link #24060
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverNOut View Post
How does a clone get cut off from the network. If I remember correctly the Misaka Network was form due to them having similar brainwaves frequency and their electromaster ability. So how can they remove Full Tuning from the network.

The way I see it there are a few possibilities:
  1. Full Tuning was killed.
  2. Full Tuning had her brainwaves forcefully altered until they don't match the other sisters.
  3. Full Tuning is superior to Last Order so could forcefully cut herself from the network (highly unlikely though).
  4. Full Tuning herself had a unique personality which cause her to have a brainwave frequency different from the sisters so she couldn't connect to the network (like Mikoto who also could not connect to the network)
You're forgetting something important. When the clones are born, they are not connected to the network, it's until after Testament is used on them that they become able to do so. This is the reason Mikoto can't connect to it, it has nothing to do with her personality.

Dunno exactly how Testament accomplishes it, it might be something different than altering the brainwaves, but my guess would be that a clone could be removed from the network using it again to partially or fully reverse the adjustment.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen