1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-01-03, 14:56   Link #221
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
yea its brain rattling if i think about it ~ so what? she wants to forget her past or not!? i ask >.<
Maybe her past is sealed inside of her and either she can't access her memories of her own volition for some reason, or she doesn't want to be reminded of traumatic experiences - either by a psychological reason meant to protect her psyche from the inner pain (people sometimes have amnesia as a natural reaction so as to defend themselves against a recent trauma). In either case, the sadness is still there and she knows that delving in her past can only dredge up things better left sleeping and buried under the weight of time.

Lelouch nevertheless broke through the ice and saw what she had forgotten or didn't want to reminisce...and I guess that he experienced firsthand her own sadness, perhaps hard enough to make him do his annual good deed, err, I mean, say "thank you". Or he realizes that she is just as marked as him and as broken individuals, there was no need to antagonize each other. All in all, they could only go to a certain understanding of each other's background and ordeals. I guess that's what Lelouch lacked so far and compelled him to be so cold and harsh towards C.C. He simply didn't see her human side beneath the spunky facade.
Old 2007-01-04, 03:51   Link #222
Guest99876

Hmmm, is it just me ....or does this dame have attitude ...

Guest99876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-04, 05:40   Link #223
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ shes the type that just "freaks out" when something pisses her off ~ love those types ^__^

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 22:53   Link #224
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Caught up to #11... Shame Suzuka decided to butt in again, but at least mr. Zero got away thanks to CC. Wonder what those images were about, guess he really might have betrayed his own including his father. I thought he was ok, but if that is true then he's being a hypocrite. I suppose he might have turned his people in while being promised that they would be unharmed; which ofcourse Brittania didn't do. I can't believe he'd actually join the Brittania army under those circumstances.

Even if Zero sort used the Liberation Front to his advantage and to cover their escape, I'd say it's a fair trade for saving their asses from annihilation. Some friendlies did get caught in that landslide I believe but they would have been toast either way and in the big picture this measure helped turn things around.

Anyway, some great action in #10 and #11, looking forward to more.

Oh, and I like Lloyd. He's silly.
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 23:05   Link #225
Lotiman

I thought the britannia army surrounded the mountain and the landslide only happen at one side of the mountain. But it could actually trashed 80% of the britannia army? That's weird.

As for Kallen's Guren, I never expected it to be this good since I thought Lancelot is the Ace of all knightmares. If she didn't fell from the cliff, I wonder she could made a surprise defeat on Suzaku.
Lotiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 23:15   Link #226
Niar

that´s because Guildfords unit found the entrance to the main base of the resistance hence more units were needed.
Niar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 17:42   Link #227
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
There is something about mechs beating the shit out of each other that gives me tingles. Kick ass episode Zero was in rare form and Karen fought the Lancelot to a draw. nice very nice indeed worthy of a 10
Old 2007-01-10, 20:39   Link #228
P.G.
Rated P.G. Superstar

Send a message via MSN to P.G.
Guren MK II is awesome as well as lancelot, cool indeed
P.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 17:44   Link #229
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

What a nice episode. I gave it 10 out of 10.

But a few things made me wonder. It was when C.C used her powers against lancelot.

1) When she used her powers, Why did she suddenly fell down when Zero touched her?.

2) Also Did Lelouch realized it was his friend's images?. and Did he had some flash backs from his own memory too or was it just C.C. and Suzaku's Images.

3) what did C.C meant as inappropriate when She said to Lelouch " You always let your pride get in your way in inappropriate times".
Old 2007-01-18, 23:43   Link #230
Darkman.exe213
Yurippe is mai waifu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
What a nice episode. I gave it 10 out of 10.

But a few things made me wonder. It was when C.C used her powers against lancelot.

1) When she used her powers, Why did she suddenly fell down when Zero touched her?.

2) Also Did Lelouch realized it was his friend's images?. and Did he had some flash backs from his own memory too or was it just C.C. and Suzaku's Images.

3) what did C.C meant as inappropriate when She said to Lelouch " You always let your pride get in your way in inappropriate times".
1) Apparently, she can mind-rape herself when someone tou7ches her while she's mind-raping someone else.

2) Not too sure on this one. I think he also had some flashbacks from his own memory.

3) I'll re-phrase that quote: "You always let your pride get in your way at the least convenient times."
Old 2007-01-19, 02:37   Link #231
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman.exe213 View Post
1) Apparently, she can mind-rape herself when someone tou7ches her while she's mind-raping someone else.

2) Not too sure on this one. I think he also had some flashbacks from his own memory.

3) I'll re-phrase that quote: "You always let your pride get in your way at the least convenient times."
Thanks alot for the reply .

1) so as for one, That only happens to her only if some one touches her?.

2)

3) "Least convenient" makes more sense now. So she basically was talking about His pride getting in the way when He was in danger or Was she refering to the fact that she was using magic and because of him interfering ( his pride getting in the way) she had to go through all that?.
Old 2007-01-29, 05:03   Link #232
yaYoree

Send a message via MSN to yaYoree
er..i presume cc's ture name is ketsueki. in japanese it means "blood".
yaYoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-27, 19:43   Link #233
zoozoc
Anime is my drug....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotiman View Post
I thought the britannia army surrounded the mountain and the landslide only happen at one side of the mountain. But it could actually trashed 80% of the britannia army? That's weird.
Apparently in this alternate future people are morons and the technology sucks.
zoozoc is offline   Reply With Quote