AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-22, 14:52   Link #1861
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
No one knows she's the one who pulled the trigger aside from her, Lelouch, and the OoBK. There was no mention of anyone knowing that she's the one who did it. For what is known, she is responsible for the deaths of a large sum of soldiers through battle, nothing more, really.
She was therein Gurren, that is proof enough for them is it not?

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 14:54   Link #1862
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
She was therein Gurren, that is proof enough for them is it not?
I do not believe any one knew what caused the landslide aside from explosives.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 14:59   Link #1863
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
I do not believe any one knew what caused the landslide aside from explosives.
facepalm. OoBK caused it. She is part of it. The mech she is known to pilot and was captured in was there. I mean, come on, you guys connect dots on impossible things but you argue with such a clear situation?

Old 2008-06-22, 15:06   Link #1864
Var
Banned

Quote:
facepalm. OoBK caused it. She is part of it. The mech she is known to pilot and was captured in was there. I mean, come on, you guys connect dots on impossible things but you argue with such a clear situation?
Yes, the OoBK caused it. So did the other 100+ members that had been detained for over a year after the Black Rebellion and were only going to be executed to lure out Zero. I'm not saying they don't know she did it, I'm saying the severity of it is not the same as regicide. Especially not when she was quite confidant about being let go with just a slap on the wrist. Even if her situation is far deeper now, her sentence will be affected by her status.
Old 2008-06-22, 15:08   Link #1865
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Uh yeah I don't think that Nartia thing is going to factor anything in the future...
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 15:09   Link #1866
prototype_sky

Quote:
Especially if they did an investigation they'd definitely be able to trace the cause.
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 15:10   Link #1867
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Yes, the OoBK caused it. So did the other 100+ members that had been detained for over a year after the Black Rebellion and were only going to be executed to lure out Zero. I'm not saying they don't know she did it, I'm saying the severity of it is not the same as regicide. Especially not when she was quite confidant about being let go with just a slap on the wrist. Even if her situation is far deeper now, her sentence will be affected by her status.
We were talking about how all her crimes can equal the regicide of Suzaku not this single one <_< Of course she'll get the minimum or a flashy rescue because it's sucha story, but the possibility for her to get the big one are there. Her status could be completely ignored if they choose to do so, yet again it won't happen to a main char like her.

Old 2008-06-22, 15:19   Link #1868
Var
Banned

Quote:
We were talking about how all her crimes can equal the regicide of Suzaku not this single one <_< Of course she'll get the minimum or a flashy rescue because it's sucha story, but the possibility for her to get the big one are there. Her status could be completely ignored if they choose to do so, yet again it won't happen to a main char like her.
My point was the Britannia didn't seem to do more than bat an eye at the minor things. Its a Darwinian Society, the weak die, that's part of their culture, as such they don't seem to regard simple soldier loss as that great of a loss. I don't know how they would add up as its not been shown, but the rest of my paragraph-thing, was that her status will really diminish the chance for a 'big one'. Where as Suzaku was beaten senseless for regicide and I doubt that status would have helped at that point.

Kallen seemed quite confidant that even if she was arrested as a terrorist she's only get a slap on the wrist. She's probably killed plenty of people even at that early point at the begining of S1.
Old 2008-06-22, 15:34   Link #1869
Aquaman OS

That's also assuming she will be turned in to the regular Britannian prison system as a regular prisoner rather than be implimented into Charles and or Schniziel's plan. It's not like they are just gonna throw her in the regular jail. She's been caught by the elites. They'd no doubt have other use for her.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 15:59   Link #1870
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
My point was the Britannia didn't seem to do more than bat an eye at the minor things. Its a Darwinian Society, the weak die, that's part of their culture, as such they don't seem to regard simple soldier loss as that great of a loss. I don't know how they would add up as its not been shown, but the rest of my paragraph-thing, was that her status will really diminish the chance for a 'big one'. Where as Suzaku was beaten senseless for regicide and I doubt that status would have helped at that point.

Kallen seemed quite confidant that even if she was arrested as a terrorist she's only get a slap on the wrist. She's probably killed plenty of people even at that early point at the begining of S1.
All I have to say on it, is that if Suzaku does take Kallen to the Emperor then he becomes the final villain to me, no matter what direction the story takes.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 16:12   Link #1871
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
All I have to say on it, is that if Suzaku does take Kallen to the Emperor then he becomes the final villain to me, no matter what direction the story takes.
look at his eyes in both scenes when she's around
there's nothing there
no remorse no pity no nothing
hes already there
and looking down on a defeated opponent might not be nice but its excepable
looking down on a defeated opponent who you didnt defeat yourself is unexceptable to anyone but villans
for most fighters of any kind be it pilots or martial artists honur would demand a rematch (even most mecha anime villans seem to get that right)

Last edited by bladeofdarkness; 2008-06-22 at 16:27.
bladeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 16:37   Link #1872
Aquaman OS

He did warn her it would happen eventually and tell her to leave the order repeatedly. Kinda like "I told you so"
Old 2008-06-22, 16:40   Link #1873
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
It doesn't really matter how you think, you aren't the writer. To the directors, 1 viewer is nothing. Sorry if it sounds offensive.

@Aqua: I totally forgot about that. "heh, told you so." now if only Suzaku give Kallen a little head shot to finish the job...

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 16:47   Link #1874
Aquaman OS

Well thats kinda mean. Then she'd be dead. And I would stop watching.
Old 2008-06-22, 17:06   Link #1875
lousylaus

You know, with all the hate for Suzaku in here you'd think the thread about him wouldn't be the most popular of all the characters.

All his character is doing is making the show more interesting or else you wouldn't be talking so much about what he does now would you?

And exactly how should Kallen be treated? Like a queen? wanna give her the keys to the Lancelot while you're at it?
lousylaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 17:08   Link #1876
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousylaus View Post
You know, with all the hate for Suzaku in here you'd think the thread about him wouldn't be the most popular of all the characters.

All his character is doing is making the show more interesting or else you wouldn't be talking so much about what he does now would you?

And exactly how should Kallen be treated? Like a queen? wanna give her the keys to the Lancelot while you're at it?
Nicely said

PoW's almost never get special Treatment, see R2 Ep 1 in that case of The BK getting beat up in prison.
Old 2008-06-22, 17:14   Link #1877
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:

I would laugh if that had happened.

*imagines seeing Kallen in Lancelot*

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 17:17   Link #1878
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
It doesn't really matter how you think, you aren't the writer. To the directors, 1 viewer is nothing. Sorry if it sounds offensive.
You did notice I said to me, this is just my opinion. Try reading a post before slamming it. Not to sound offensive.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 17:21   Link #1879
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
[begin joke]It's a Rush Limbagh situation. Conservatives who like him tune in for fifteen-twenty minutes a couple times a week, nod to what they agree with, and then go on with their lives. Liberals who hate him insist on listening to the whole thing daily.[/end joke]

Quote:
Well clearly, because Suzaku is such a moron dontchaknow, Suzaku should be offering her a chance to leave the Black Knights and join his side as his love slave, er, padawan, uh, whatever she would do. Princy will let her pilot the Gurren for Britannia while holding her mother hostage, giving us one or two episodes of convolted Lulu/Kallen angst before he brilliantly rescues her mother and she shockingly betrays Britannia and jumps onto Lelouch.

In bed. With C.C., Milly, and Suzaku's cousin. And the Chinese empress. And any other female in the cast.

And then Suzkau shall curb stomp a puppy, just to remind the fanbase how evil he is.

Did I miss anything?
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 17:21   Link #1880
Dynastya

Ahh too busy with real life to follow what's been going on here since my last post, but after watching Turn 11, Suzaku has just proven to us without even the tiniest bit of doubt that he has lost it. Suzaku no longer has any way to redeem himself.

Zero + OBK FTW!!!
Dynastya is offline   Reply With Quote