2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2013-10-15, 00:58   Link #61
Forever
Revealing the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Poison works against vampires just as well as poison against humans. Meaning if Nadeko is able to land a hit then things might change. But whether she'll land a hit is another matter. Kiss shot can probably defeat her with one roar and that's not including Kokorowatari.
Only if kisshot intending to die would she lose to nadeko in her full powered form. And I estimate that will take a hell lot of poison to dampen her lifeforce. Kisshot cant even commit suicide on her own.
Old 2013-10-15, 09:26   Link #62
silvercover
Romance Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
I forgot who said it.... I think it was Hanekawa,... who said she is the last boss.

Indeed she is....

So what about her fans...? Are they still standing firm behind her?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Of course I am

I said it before but anyway....I find her just as human as anyone else
indeed, I find that this is the best answer.

also another quote I found in RC:
Quote:
"All in all. What she does is not that different from what everybody else did on this show. Seduces Araragi? Kanbaru outright harassed him. Being crazy jealous of Senjougahara? Hanekawa (and the cat) was jealous too. Harming others because she cannot cope with her own sadness? Alternate Shinobu ended the world out of sadness."
the people who're gonna give her flack are most likely people who already disliked her in the first place, with reasons more due to shipping than anything else.

also it is important to remember that it wasnt only nadeko who came to this on her own, several characters pretty much pushed her there(tsukihi, ougi, shinobu, araragi) as well as having the events manipulated to reach it(ougi).

do note that things probably wouldnt have escalated this far if shinobu didnt try to provoke her in this ep. or if araragi gave her some space and time after the transformation(as in not chasing after her), instead of, you know, essentially saying that we're here to kill you like in the start of the arc?
silvercover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-15, 20:22   Link #63
dmaxzero

Mixed feelings.
I liked the story as general setting. Nadeko was turned into a very nice badass bad boss.
And I am pleased with the story that managed to make me hate her, is great when a show can make you force your feelings.

But... I am truly, completely, absurdly tired of Koyomi doing things half assed.

Still, I am anxious to know what happens, though most likely it will be twist with no one going full power, Koyomi less than anyone.
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-15, 23:08   Link #64
shinyaNakagawa
Lifeless shut-in

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaxzero View Post
Mixed feelings.
I liked the story as general setting. Nadeko was turned into a very nice badass bad boss.
And I am pleased with the story that managed to make me hate her, is great when a show can make you force your feelings.

But... I am truly, completely, absurdly tired of Koyomi doing things half assed.

Still, I am anxious to know what happens, though most likely it will be twist with no one going full power, Koyomi less than anyone.
Araragi has never been half assed in stuff involving kaii.
Being a half vampire does not mean he got some superhuman strength in an instant.
shinyaNakagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-16, 09:12   Link #65
dmaxzero

I do not mean that. As you type, he is not strong as one may or would like. And yes he take those issues seriously, but the responses and way to approach it is not... clever? He always hopes he wont lose, but rarely take definite actions inside of what he can or might do.

I guess its tiresome to watch over and over.

Its my own opinion though.
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-16, 09:28   Link #66
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
It is a flaw that Koyomi has with going all in, and hoping for the best. He isn't an idiot, but he is still has the overwhelming want to do something for the people around him, without resorting to beating the snot out of them. The flaw in this and the consequences of it have been gone over many times in the series and will be in the future.
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 19:50   Link #67
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

I finally got around to watching this and AAAAAAAAAAAH.
That "trailer". So perfect.
Really, this arc saved the show for me, it was really boring until now.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-18, 00:26   Link #68
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I'm underwhelmed. It's clear Nadeko doesn't fit into the Monogatari world. The writing almost treats her like an infection that must be purged. No wonder she's delusional.
Old 2013-10-18, 11:13   Link #69
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
I'm underwhelmed. It's clear Nadeko doesn't fit into the Monogatari world. The writing almost treats her like an infection that must be purged. No wonder she's delusional.
Treating her like an infection? Nah, there are other girls who get just as harsh a treatment, it was whether she did something about her issues afterward that matters.
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-27, 23:10   Link #70
velvet nightmare

ok so would a half powered kiss shot kill a medusa?

i'm leaning towards without a doubt. not sure why nadeko was so confident. they have the oddity killing sword too. how can a self created oddity possibly come close to legendary vampire? seems like she is the only boss the show can hype up
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-22, 11:51   Link #71
bahamut zero
miragecoordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
Why doesn't she fit?