AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-08-02, 05:50   Link #761
Haseo 360

Send a message via MSN to Haseo 360
My friend wants me to get the game so bad it looks really sick and it looks great
Haseo 360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-01, 16:10   Link #762
killer3000ad

Trailer for upcoming DLC Witch Hunt. INteresting how it ties into the Dalish Elf origin.
Old 2010-09-01, 16:21   Link #763
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Please god, please satan. Don't kill off Morrigan if we romanced her -_-

(Persuasion): (I'll fukin max my stats just to make sure it works)
Old 2010-09-01, 18:17   Link #764
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Please god, please satan. Don't kill off Morrigan if we romanced her -_-

(Persuasion): (I'll fukin max my stats just to make sure it works)
Persuasion = works

Well anyway, I think the company will make it that if you did "romance" Morrigan, there will some sort of path to be able to not kill Morrigan, and somehow lead to a "cliche" happy end, otherwise, its witch-hunting for those who dint choose Morrigan.

If there is no other way other then killing Morrigan. I have the feeling the majority of Dragon Age: Origins will not be playing Dragon Age 2...
Old 2010-09-01, 20:32   Link #765
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Persuasion = works

Well anyway, I think the company will make it that if you did "romance" Morrigan, there will some sort of path to be able to not kill Morrigan, and somehow lead to a "cliche" happy end, otherwise, its witch-hunting for those who dint choose Morrigan.

If there is no other way other then killing Morrigan. I have the feeling the majority of Dragon Age: Origins will not be playing Dragon Age 2...
yea, definaly not.. if I cant safe her or theres no REAL good reason, I quit.
Old 2010-09-02, 02:05   Link #766
Ending

I wouldn't mind killing her, since leaving the party right before a crucial battle is treason. Actually, I would had beheaded her on the spot if the game had given me the option. Instead the game assumes that the player would let her go.

More than that, I would had liked to have an option to bang her, but keep the child under careful watch, since who would want to leave a dangerous darkspawn free after going through so much trouble to bring it down? Which leads to not accepting her offer, which leads to her treason, which should lead to her death.

Come to think of it, going after her just for a kill would be disappointing, since that wouldn't be possible if the game had let me do what I wanted. Saving her wouldn't be an option either, since I wouldn't want to save a traitor. Sigh. Either way, the story of the game is borked right from the start.
Ending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 07:13   Link #767
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ending View Post
I wouldn't mind killing her, since leaving the party right before a crucial battle is treason. Actually, I would had beheaded her on the spot if the game had given me the option. Instead the game assumes that the player would let her go.

More than that, I would had liked to have an option to bang her, but keep the child under careful watch, since who would want to leave a dangerous darkspawn free after going through so much trouble to bring it down? Which leads to not accepting her offer, which leads to her treason, which should lead to her death.

Come to think of it, going after her just for a kill would be disappointing, since that wouldn't be possible if the game had let me do what I wanted. Saving her wouldn't be an option either, since I wouldn't want to save a traitor. Sigh. Either way, the story of the game is borked right from the start.
Wow, you must really have had a tough life with chicks like morrigan. she's a good person she'd be a bit less mean if she wasn't raised by another bitch
Old 2010-09-02, 13:46   Link #768
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

And she's soft-hearted when you reach 100 LOVE But just 1 time in the bed tough

Edit : Just watch the trailer , damn seems like Morrigan will die
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 14:18   Link #769
jedinat

I might have ended up liking Dragon Age if the much touted element of "choice" didn't ultimately lead to only lame endings... well, and if half that game wasn't boring.

I mean come on, it should have been a no-brainer to include the option to take the demonic essence inside you at the end and unleash badness on the world. My character was so fed up by the end that's all she wanted to do.
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 14:20   Link #770
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
And she's soft-hearted when you reach 100 LOVE But just 1 time in the bed tough

Edit : Just watch the trailer , damn seems like Morrigan will die
Actually, you can have a night with her more than once, as long as that bar doesn't pass the 90% mark. That's the point where she starts believing, that too much physical contact would harm your relationship.

Anyway, I don't like the idea of a Morrigan dlc.
I've never played any of those little expansions, and am fine that way. They only were nice additions but no conclusions to storystrings in any way up until recently. Morrigan's disappereance, however, is a major mystery of the original game, and I want that adressed in one of the sequels and not a mere dlc, because I detest digital distribution and will never ever play one of those things...but that's another topic.
Old 2010-09-02, 15:26   Link #771
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedinat View Post
I might have ended up liking Dragon Age if the much touted element of "choice" didn't ultimately lead to only lame endings... well, and if half that game wasn't boring.

I mean come on, it should have been a no-brainer to include the option to take the demonic essence inside you at the end and unleash badness on the world. My character was so fed up by the end that's all she wanted to do.
Such an option does exist, but it won't get you the results you want.

A Grey Warden who slays the Archdemon will take on its essence into his own, and die with it.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 15:43   Link #772
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedinat View Post

Wouldnt the demonic essence from the Archdemon corrupt your body from all the taint, eventually just blowing you to pieces? Besides, not counting the events where if your main character or anyone else dies in Dragon Age: Awakening, it would have been a pretty decisive thing to choose who to die since it will effect future dlcs or something, but the company dint seem to take advantage of this glorious build-up.
Old 2010-09-02, 22:13   Link #773
Hellbore

There's no indication that Witch Hunt will end with you having to kill Morrigan, unless I've missed something. This seems to be about finding Morrigan after she returns to Ferelden, after leaving after the Battle of Denerim.

On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
Hellbore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 22:24   Link #774
jedinat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
A Grey Warden who slays the Archdemon will take on its essence into his own, and die with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Wouldnt the demonic essence from the Archdemon corrupt your body from all the taint, eventually just blowing you to pieces?
The thing with fiction you see, is it does whatever you want it to do.
Old 2010-09-02, 22:46   Link #775
kujoe
from head to heel

Unfortunately, for this piece of fiction, we're not writing it.

We're just made to choose between certain things within a determined plot.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 23:19   Link #776
jedinat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Unfortunately, for this piece of fiction, we're not writing it.

We're just made to choose between certain things within a determined plot.
I know. My point was that it's kind of silly citing plot elements as to why a thing couldn't have been. (referring to the other guy mostly)
Old 2010-09-03, 02:35   Link #777
killer3000ad

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker024 View Post
Have you Seen the new one. the Dragon Age 2?
Yeah there's already a thread on it man. http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=95724
Old 2010-09-04, 09:30   Link #778
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
because I detest digital distribution and will never ever play one of those things...
Isn't there that "Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition" coming out soonish that's supposed to contain the game and all the DLC with it?
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-04, 11:24   Link #779
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Isn't there that "Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition" coming out soonish that's supposed to contain the game and all the DLC with it?
There is something like that coming out?? o.o

That would probably cost like $70 when it releases.
Old 2010-09-04, 14:39   Link #780
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Yes, I read the news today, but I don't want to buy the original game again, so I'll probably wait until its 30 bucks or lower.

Tags
bioware, ps3, rpg, windows, xbox360