AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-11-03, 23:30   Link #1
Lawdski
Crusader of Life

Jing King of Bandits

this is ine of my favorite mangas, i was wondering if anyone else like Bandit King.
The reason I like it is that it makes you think whiel your reading it.
Old 2004-11-14, 20:30   Link #2
co0lguyjt

jing

i read the twilight tales one,i didnt like it tho.Its too weird for me.I prefer action like fighting and stuff.i didnt really get the story so i dropped it after the first volume
Old 2004-11-17, 12:02   Link #3
musashiken
ニア ☆ 命

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawdski
this is ine of my favorite mangas, i was wondering if anyone else like Bandit King.
The reason I like it is that it makes you think whiel your reading it.
Well I am a huge fan of King of Bandit Jing. I fell in love with the anime when it first came out. Then I went to get the Chinese version of the first manga series Oudorobou Jing. Most people can't seem to appreciate Jing but for me, I loved the artist's unique style in the manga. It's really artistic in some senses. But that was not enough. I went on to get the new edition reprints of the Japanese 1st series manga and went on to buying the Japanese 2nd manga series. Apparently the artist improved tremendously on the art and I really loved it. Jing is now older and way cooler, and the stories are more unique and metaphorical. Again my obsession for Jing made me buy the King of Bandit Jing artbook and the really nice King of Bandit Jing poker card collection. God I want more of Jing...too bad I have no money to buy the Jap DVDs...
Old 2007-03-06, 02:42   Link #4
studiocode

Jing: King of Bandits

Has anybody read this series? What were your thoughts on it? Which was your favorite of the girls that always tag along every arc?

I absolutely loved it and recommend it to anyone, but it really bums me that you never see any of the girls again after they appear in their arc. The girl from the masquerade ball was my favorite.

Has anybody read volume 7 of the sequel series? It has only been released in japan so far. Are there any plans or do you think their will be more of this series in the future?
Old 2007-03-06, 18:56   Link #5
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Jing reminds me a lot of Eat-man.

Wierd surreal world of a mixture of magic and science.

A male main character that you can actually like. Wish he would do more with the girls he gets

I hope future vols would explore his past a bit more.
Old 2007-04-19, 18:08   Link #6
Pygmi
Squeaky Toy Master

Location: Currently questiong for the save point in the game of life
Send a message via AIM to Pygmi Send a message via MSN to Pygmi Send a message via Yahoo to Pygmi
Jing is like Yoh Asakura's long lost transdimensional brother.. which is all good because I love them both.

I love the anime though and I want to get the OVA... I've got the anime and I really liked it.. now I just want to find how WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!!
Closed Thread