AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-05-09, 09:15   Link #22441
JAGI_X

Well i guess we have to wait and see whats going to happen.
Old 2012-05-09, 12:54   Link #22442
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post

I wonder how will the B team fare in getting through to everyone. It's too bad that San isn't there...I would think that of all things, her singing could disrupted Gyokuro's GodEye ability.
Don't forget that Tohou Fuhai and the Bus Driver are with the B team, and both of them should be enough to take care of the threat that Gyokuro could bring.

It actually works in Tsukune's favor, since I think, that Gyokuro is going to mistakenly believe that Tohou Fuhai is a more serious threat to her plans, since she doesn't seem to know that Tsukune has inherited Moka's Shinso blood along with the fact that Tsukune also became Tohou Fuhai's disciple, which is most likely going to be revealed to Gyokuro, when it's already going to be too late to change her plans.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 13:14   Link #22443
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

Well, Kenji's proposition has a chance of happening, but to me that solution sounds a little too convenient to be actually used in the story. Not to mention that, I would like Ikeda to use his own original idea's, rather then reuse something that the anime of R+V has done.
Way too convenient, especially considering what we now know about the seal, and Omote. Putting on another cross won't revive her, she'd have to to be completely remade, and she probably wouldn't have any of her old memories either. That would be devastating to Tsukune, the girl he loves forgetting all about him. I hope it doesn't come to that, and I certainly hope Akihisa's hand isn't forced like Negima's author was. Ah well, can't wait for the next chapter.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 14:12   Link #22444
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Don't forget that Tohou Fuhai and the Bus Driver are with the B team, and both of them should be enough to take care of the threat that Gyokuro could bring.

It actually works in Tsukune's favor, since I think, that Gyokuro is going to mistakenly believe that Tohou Fuhai is a more serious threat to her plans, since she doesn't seem to know that Tsukune has inherited Moka's Shinso blood along with the fact that Tsukune also became Tohou Fuhai's disciple, which is most likely going to be revealed to Gyokuro, when it's already going to be too late to change her plans.
Don't forget, Kiria is a spy for Gyokuro, so she knows alot about Tsukune and possibly the Shinso blood, which is why she took a shine to him when she heard Miyabi mention his name, in fact, having Moka as a hostage would be a great way to lure Tsukune there, but this is only if she knows that he has inherited the Shinso blood, which she would have learned this from Kiria after the first season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Way too convenient, especially considering what we now know about the seal, and Omote. Putting on another cross won't revive her, she'd have to to be completely remade, and she probably wouldn't have any of her old memories either. That would be devastating to Tsukune, the girl he loves forgetting all about him. I hope it doesn't come to that, and I certainly hope Akihisa's hand isn't forced like Negima's author was. Ah well, can't wait for the next chapter.
We shouldn't worry about something like that, but I was disappointed about how Negima ended, so many things left unsolved, Ikeda's series has taken us all for one hell of a ride and its only going to get better, hopefully this month will go by fast so we can get to the next chapter.
Old 2012-05-09, 14:52   Link #22445
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Don't forget, Kiria is a spy for Gyokuro, so she knows alot about Tsukune and possibly the Shinso blood, which is why she took a shine to him when she heard Miyabi mention his name, in fact, having Moka as a hostage would be a great way to lure Tsukune there, but this is only if she knows that he has inherited the Shinso blood, which she would have learned this from Kiria after the first season.
Well, she might know that Tsukune has been injected with Moka's vampire blood from Kiria, but that doesn't mean that Kiria knows that Tsukune has inherited Moka's Shinso blood.

After all, if it was so simple to inherit the blood of a Shinso vampire, by just receiving a few blood injections from someone who has already became a Shinso vampire, any vampire would be trying to do that, just to become stronger and based on the manga, we haven't necessarily seen something like that happening.

In other words, I believe a few other conditions need to be fufiled for someone to successfully inherit the blood of a Shinso vampire, and I believe that Kiria had no way of checking if Tsukune has actually achieved those conditions.

Furthermore, there has been pretty much nothing suggesting that Tsukune has actually inherited Moka's Shinso blood, before Tsukune has underwent Tohou Fuhai's modification ritual, so I find it pretty difficult to believe that Kiria has actually learned about the fact that Tsukune has inherited Moka's Shinso blood.

At least that's my opinion on this matter.
Old 2012-05-09, 15:55   Link #22446
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Well, she might know that Tsukune has been injected with Moka's vampire blood from Kiria, but that doesn't mean that Kiria knows that Tsukune has inherited Moka's Shinso blood.

After all, if it was so simple to inherit the blood of a Shinso vampire, by just receiving a few blood injections from someone who has already became a Shinso vampire, any vampire would be trying to do that, just to become stronger and based on the manga, we haven't necessarily seen something like that happening.

In other words, I believe a few other conditions need to be fufiled for someone to successfully inherit the blood of a Shinso vampire, and I believe that Kiria had no way of checking if Tsukune has actually achieved those conditions.

Furthermore, there has been pretty much nothing suggesting that Tsukune has actually inherited Moka's Shinso blood, before Tsukune has underwent Tohou Fuhai's modification ritual, so I find it pretty difficult to believe that Kiria has actually learned about the fact that Tsukune has inherited Moka's Shinso blood.

At least that's my opinion on this matter.
Remember, Touhou Fuhai confirms that Tsukune inherited Akasha's Shinso blood through Moka back in chapter 41, when Tsukune went berserk during the Human Modification Ritual, besides we've seen it for ourselves Akasha injected her Shinso blood into the infant Moka, than she injected the Shinso blood that Akasha gave her into Tsukune, so far the Shinso blood can be passed on through inheritance, absorption and injection, theres not really any conditions required to obtain it, except those three methods.

But perhaps you're right, Kiria probably knows that Tsukune had became a vampire with the vampire blood that Moka gave him and then he informed Gyokuro about it, but is unaware that its actually Shinso blood, however wouldn't you think that Gyokuro was smart enough to probably deduce that Tsukune also inherited Shinso blood from Moka based on Kiria's information, if she had known this than Akua probably would have went after both Moka and Tsukune for the sake of Alucard's revival, but thats only if it requires both Moka and Tsukune to awaken Alucard and from the looks of this situation thats looking to be a strong possibility.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2012-05-09 at 21:43.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 21:21   Link #22447
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I doubt that many outside of the vampires + Division Leaders know much, if anything, about the Shinso blood. Kahula referenced it but she never explicitly stated 'Shinso blood'.
Old 2012-05-09, 22:18   Link #22448
JAGI_X

But when Tsukune use his power do you think there is side effect or something.
Old 2012-05-09, 23:10   Link #22449
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGI_X View Post
But when Tsukune use his power do you think there is side effect or something.
Apart from having a chance of awakening Alucard, if Tsukune uses a large extent of his powers ?

Yeah, I believe that there is a side effect to Tsukune using his Shinso powers, and that is the fact that it slightly corrupts it's users mental state, which has been what partially caused Tsukune's change of attitude in chapter 52, when he fought Kuyou for the second time. After all, based upon Tsukune's character so far, before reading chapter 51 did you ever think that Tsukune is going to actually threaten to kill someone ?

The problem is that due to the fact that Tsukune hasn't originally been a vampire, this mental strain might be a little difficult for Tsukune to control, which in the worst case scenario could make Tsukune become totally corrupted by his Shinso blood.

@Shinso Tsukune

Well, Gyokuro obviously is going to make some error in her plans, or doesn't know everything about Tsukune or Moka that would make her be successful in reviving Alucard.

The reason why I think that, is because basically any other option, would make all the struggle that Tsukune and the others went through a little redundant, and after putting so much focus on that, do you really think that Ikeda would pretty much blow all of that away, by making Alucard awaken in the next few chapters ?

Since, personally I have my doubts about that...
Old 2012-05-10, 01:16   Link #22450
JAGI_X

@Chris38 well i'm not sure but Tsukune might kill anyone try's to hurt his friends and you did see Rubi's reaction when Tsukune use his half of his power on Kuyou which he almost kill him you know in chapter 52.
Old 2012-05-10, 03:12   Link #22451
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGI_X View Post
@Chris38 well i'm not sure but Tsukune might kill anyone try's to hurt his friends and you did see Rubi's reaction when Tsukune use his half of his power on Kuyou which he almost kill him you know in chapter 52.
I don't think that an image of Tsukune with a reflection of Alucard shown behind him, would be shown in chapter 52, if the Shinso blood hadn't had any effect on his current behavior.

Furthemore, in the earlier chapters Tsukune hadn't had any killing intent, despite his desire to become powerful enough so that he could protect his friends, which was even mentioned by Inner Moka in chapter 18 of the second Season.

That has changed, during his second fight with Kuyou, and I also think that it's going to be mentioned when Tsukune is finally going to arrive to the place where Moka is currently located - since let's be honest when Tsukune is going to the location where Moka, Kurumu and Mizore are, he is going to have an even stronger intent to kill compared to the killing intent he demonstarated during his fight with Kuyou.

In other words, my opinion hasn't changed, and I still belive that Tsukune's current killing intent is mostly the effect of Tsukune's human conciousness becoming more integrated with the instincts present in the Shinso blood, and if he goes overboard, then Tsukune might lose his human sanity and most likely, become a second Alucard.
Old 2012-05-10, 10:30   Link #22452
JAGI_X

Quote:
I don't think that an image of Tsukune with a reflection of Alucard shown behind him, would be shown in chapter 52, if the Shinso blood hadn't had any effect on his current behavior.

Furthemore, in the earlier chapters Tsukune hadn't had any killing intent, despite his desire to become powerful enough so that he could protect his friends, which was even mentioned by Inner Moka in chapter 18 of the second Season.

That has changed, during his second fight with Kuyou, and I also think that it's going to be mentioned when Tsukune is finally going to arrive to the place where Moka is currently located - since let's be honest when Tsukune is going to the location where Moka, Kurumu and Mizore are, he is going to have an even stronger intent to kill compared to the killing intent he demonstarated during his fight with Kuyou.

In other words, my opinion hasn't changed, and I still belive that Tsukune's current killing intent is mostly the effect of Tsukune's human conciousness becoming more integrated with the instincts present in the Shinso blood, and if he goes overboard, then Tsukune might lose his human sanity and most likely, become a second Alucard.
I agree with you and you did see how Tsukune sometimes like in chapter 6 when he almost lose his human sanity in fight when some one try to hurt or kill his friend's but thank's to Ruby she use Monster seal barrier to bring him back.

Last edited by JAGI_X; 2012-05-10 at 11:33.
JAGI_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 18:53   Link #22453
ChaosDragonDevil
Crimson Chaos Dragon

with where the story is going, i think we are going to get to see Tsukune's seal break in an up coming battle. But the question is, what will he be and look like and will he be able to control it?
ChaosDragonDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 21:43   Link #22454
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosDragonDevil View Post
with where the story is going, i think we are going to get to see Tsukune's seal break in an up coming battle. But the question is, what will he be and look like and will he be able to control it?
Well, with Omote's, Kurumu's and Mizore's lives in danger, the chances of Tsukune raging when he witnesses the sight of whats happened are quite high at this point, however I'm unsure if Tsukune will go berserk or if the Holy Lock will break, with his new and improved body, the chances that he'll go berserk have been reduced, now that he has a body that is suitable to harbor the Shinso blood, but that possibility still exists. Now that Tsukune can maintain his vampire form, he might not need his full strength to take down Akua, but all we can do is wait and see what will happen.
Old 2012-05-11, 22:54   Link #22455
Chris38

Hm, considering the fact that Tsukune has shown an ability to temporarily remove the seals present in the Holy Lock, and I doubt that Ikeda would introduce a plot point like that, if he had been planing to break Tsukune's Holy Lock.

Not to mention it has been shown that Tsukune is capable of keeping his sanity, despite the fact that his "bite lines" have appeared, which was giving Tsukune quite a lot of difficulties before he underwent the human modification ritual - for example near the conclusion of the fight against Kuyou - so this development shows that Tsukune's sanity / body, became much more compatible with his Shinso blood.

And honestly speaking, I don't quite understand why people are so fixated on revving Alucard, after all I doubt that most fans of the R+V would enjoy it, if this series became a full-out action series, which is what would occur if Alucard would awaken, since his revival would equal to an open war between humans and ayashi breaking out, and even before that the chances of anyone in the Fary Tale's HQ surviving this, is pretty small, in my opinion.

Not to mention, Fong Fong, Yukari, Mizore, Kurumu and ... Outer Moka aren't exactly in what I would say an optimal condition, and some of them already require some Deus Ex Machina's to make them survive the current arc, so putting another fake out, by having the protagonists miraculously survive Alucard's revival might be too much for some fans to take, in other words, such an development could easily turn against Ikeda, which is the reason why I don't think that Alucard's revival won't occur in the current arc, it will probably be left for later, when the protagonists and their friends have become stronger and most of them aren't already in a severely wounded condition.
Old 2012-05-11, 23:33   Link #22456
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
The deal with Alucard is that there's little more enjoyable by seeing a villain get their ass completely handed to them by their own goal... at least, if you ask me. Obviously there would be horrible consequences later, but I think everyone here has a guilty pleasure of seeing Gyokuro (and to a lesser extent, Akua) get devoured by Alucard as she realizes her plans are all going to Hell in a handbasket... it's an old shounen trope, and a fan favorite

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 23:52   Link #22457
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
The deal with Alucard is that there's little more enjoyable by seeing a villain get their ass completely handed to them by their own goal... at least, if you ask me. Obviously there would be horrible consequences later, but I think everyone here has a guilty pleasure of seeing Gyokuro (and to a lesser extent, Akua) get devoured by Alucard as she realizes her plans are all going to Hell in a handbasket... it's an old shounen trope, and a fan favorite
There is also the fact that we can't see any way to AVOID awakening Alucard at this point. He has already started to move, he's mutated, and now it seems, thanks to Akua, that Moka's seal has been completely broken. Add Tsukune to the scene, and barring some Deus ex Machina like the floor giving way for no reason and all the protagonists falling out of Fairy Tale flying HQ, the chances of Alucard awakening are 100%, if he isn't awake already.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 00:05   Link #22458
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
There is also the fact that we can't see any way to AVOID awakening Alucard at this point. He has already started to move, he's mutated, and now it seems, thanks to Akua, that Moka's seal has been completely broken. Add Tsukune to the scene, and barring some Deus ex Machina like the floor giving way for no reason and all the protagonists falling out of Fairy Tale flying HQ, the chances of Alucard awakening are 100%, if he isn't awake already.
Honestly, have you forgotten the conclusion of the Hokuto arc, in it everything also seemed to go according to the antagonists plan, since the Great Barrier began breaking apart, and the main characters had a hard time of restoring the barrier to it's stable state.

So, the fact that Alucard seems to be moving, and something seems to be happening to him, doesn't mean that he's going to fully awaken, since similar to Hokuto's arc, Alucard's resurrection might be prevented by some last minute revelation, that we are currently, still being kept in the dark about.
Old 2012-05-12, 00:46   Link #22459
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Honestly, have you forgotten the conclusion of the Hokuto arc, in it everything also seemed to go according to the antagonists plan, since the Great Barrier began breaking apart, and the main characters had a hard time of restoring the barrier to it's stable state.

So, the fact that Alucard seems to be moving, and something seems to be happening to him, doesn't mean that he's going to fully awaken, since similar to Hokuto's arc, Alucard's resurrection might be prevented by some last minute revelation, that we are currently, still being kept in the dark about.
It was quite some time ago, and as I recall, the main antagonist changed his mind without explanation and undid all his "work" in breaking the seal around the school.

Considering Akua's "I'm so unbelievably happy to see you again" face in the last frame of chapter 53, I don't see that happening here.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 01:08   Link #22460
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
It was quite some time ago, and as I recall, the main antagonist changed his mind without explanation and undid all his "work" in breaking the seal around the school.

Considering Akua's "I'm so unbelievably happy to see you again" face in the last frame of chapter 53, I don't see that happening here.
Sigh, you seemed to misunderstand me, I don't think that it means that Akua is going to have a change of heart, after all I agree with you that the chances of that happening are pretty low.

My last minute revelation idea is more related to the fact that Moka has injected her Shinso blood to Tsukune, which might have caused her blood synchronization with Alucard to be either terminated or lessened - after all, we don't know how the Shinso blood synchronization works, so it's possible for Ikeda to put something in that process, that will make Inner Moka unable to fully resurrect Alucard, and in Tsukune's case, as long as his powers don't go out of control, he's misty likely going to be unable to revive Alucard as well.

The reason why I think that there will be something that will prevent Alucard's resurrection is because Ikeda will have a much easier time of explaining how everyone (well, maybe besides Outer Moka, since her situation is a little more complicated), could survive, while in the case that Alucard revives, I think that it will be much more difficult to make everyone survive in a believable way, especially those who would be pretty close to Alucard's current location, which are Kurumu and Mizore, Ruby,Inner Moka and Tsukune, and considering that out of those five, only Inner Moka and Tsukune are probably in a condition to fight, but, well I can't see how any of them could survive against a confrontation against Alucard, when even Akasha couldn't kill him, and team B, with Tohou Fuhai on board, is still pretty far from the place where Alucard - in other words, in such an scenario, Ikeda would still need to pull a pretty big a**pull or Deus Ex Machina, to make everyone survive this, unless he would actually want to cripple the harem in some way, by not making some of the members of Newspaper Club survive this, but doing something like that, could easily make Ikeda, quickly lose some popularity, so the possibility of him doing something like that is pretty small, in my opinion.

Last edited by Chris38; 2012-05-12 at 01:35.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire