Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

View Poll Results: Is he Mwu's Clone?! *Read the post first!!*
Yes he is! 19 55.88%
No he isnt 15 44.12%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2004-10-17, 21:50   Link #1
Paiser

Hey folks! Another faggot on the mask!! (SeeD Destiny)

Okay this is very heavy hint.... spoiler/ wutever u call it

Im pretty sure the other dude w/ the mask(Earth pilot) is no one then!!!

*drum roll*

Mwu.

Surely he has his voice. Im pretty sure its a clone too.

*SPoilErS*

In the SeeD series Mwu had died protectin ArchAngel, surely he was saving the Captian of ArchAngel...(forgot her name... its been so long)

And the new dood from Zaft, Ray Za Burrel(the guy who looks like a girl, but he's not... and he has long yellow hair, he's one of the leet pilots.) Im pretty sure he's a clone too since. Dun dun dun he has the flash white thing just like Mwu when he encounters the that guy.... forgets*

ANy ways (back to the point)

The new faggot in the mask Im pretty sure is Mwu's Clone. He sound like him probally looks like him.

Wut does the people think??

BTW he's apprence is at 2nd episode/ Phase 2
Paiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 22:09   Link #2
Panon

wow just wow
Panon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 23:11   Link #3
Paiser

this all sounds stupid till u watch Phase 2
Paiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 00:03   Link #4
Sanjuronord
セクシーなパイロット

This topic will likely be closed before I even finish writing this but I'll give it a shot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paiser

*drum roll*

Mwu.

Please this is all so incredibly obvious, why bother making a topic about this? There's no sure proof that he's a clone of Mwu, or simply Mwu with amnesia, or Mwu gone bad yet. We've known that he had the same voice actor for monthes now...

Quote:
In the SeeD series Mwu had died protectin ArchAngel, surely he was saving the Captian of ArchAngel...(forgot her name... its been so long)

And the new dood from Zaft, Ray Za Burrel(the guy who looks like a girl, but he's not... and he has long yellow hair, he's one of the leet pilots.) Im pretty sure he's a clone too since. Dun dun dun he has the flash white thing just like Mwu when he encounters the that guy.... forgets*
No that flash means he's a newtype, doesn't neccesarily mean anything else yet. He's likely a clone, or of some relation to Kleeze from Seed though. NOT "SeeD"!

Quote:
The new faggot in the mask Im pretty sure is Mwu's Clone. He sound like him probally looks like him.

I think you need to stop saying "faggot".
Sanjuronord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 00:51   Link #5
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
this all sounds stupid till u watch Phase 2
Nope, the thread title already hinted utter stupidity. Faggot.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 09:16   Link #6
tetra

no no
it IS Mwu
Not only is it the same voice but he talks exactly the same way as Mwu. Voices might be genetic but style is something attained.
tetra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 09:31   Link #7
Shii
Afflicted by the vanities
*Fansubber

Quote:

*drum roll*

Mwu.

*SPoilErS*

ANy ways (back to the point)

BTW he's apprence is at 2nd episode/ Phase 2
I am submitting this post for Something Awful's Weekend Web
Shii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 09:45   Link #8
Kurono
Jounin

Send a message via ICQ to Kurono
As said before... He talks like Mwu.
Most of you don't understand japanese and might not notice it. But his way of speech is same as Mwu. The speech dissapears for most of you when you watch the translations, since it's not something that you can really translate well.

And if he would be a clone, it would be most likely it'd be a clone of his dad, since it was him that wanted to clone himself and we got Cruz. And who knows how many else...
Kurono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 09:50   Link #9
|Aion|
Hajime

Send a message via AIM to |Aion| Send a message via Yahoo to |Aion|
It be hard for me to say,its still to early to say, although im leaning towards a Mwu clone. We need to see how he reacts when he see Ramius(ArcAngel captin) i think thats her name. If it is a clone i think he will freak out or something when he see her. He does indeed talk like Mwu, but who knows
|Aion| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 10:01   Link #10
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurono
And if he would be a clone, it would be most likely it'd be a clone of his dad, since it was him that wanted to clone himself and we got Cruz. And who knows how many else...
It is impossible for it to be a clone of la Flaga senior since it has Mwu's dirty blonde hair and not the clean blonde of la Flaga senior and Creuset.

Unless he goes to the trouble of dying his hair from one shade of blonde to another even while he is wearing a mask that covers most of his head and could cover all of his hair if he would cut it.
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 13:06   Link #11
Keppers

Could it be a Mwu clone that somehow has his memories too?... probably not. At this point I'd say hes the real deal... we just need to find out what his agenda is.... and if it is really him, I'd sure like to know how he survived.... and maybe its the real Mwu but he's lost some of his memories, or someone brainwashed him??

See thats the problem. Its way too early to tell... too many possibilities. I'm waiting for more episodes till I try to figure it out.
Keppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 13:11   Link #12
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
Has anyone watched or played with Dino Riders when they were kids?

Yeah. That thing is a brain box that allows others to control him!

srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 13:34   Link #13
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
I saw the title of this thread.

With great hesitation did I click it.

And to my relief, or perhaps horror, I was not surprised when I saw the post that accompanied this topic.

I vote to ban Paiser.
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-19, 20:18   Link #14
Acespeedy

Pardon me, but what would be the point of a clone of Mwu in a mask? WOW! Been there done that in the first seed. I dont see any reason for a clone and wouldnt add anything new to the story. In the first one, that other blonde guy(kluuze or whatever) controlled a gundam? Now this guy controls the same type of ship Mwu did... Now I kinda hope it is Mwu but im prolly wrong.
Acespeedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-20, 08:55   Link #15
devilzabuza

does anyone else agree with me that the bad guy's mask makes him look like a wrestler if he only wore underwear^^ no seriously he reminds me of some cheesy wrestler with an ugly mask ^^
devilzabuza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-20, 10:20   Link #16
kamiya

Is it a Gundam tradition that all masked characters are antagonists?
kamiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-20, 10:23   Link #17
SlugZilla
woofles

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamiya
Is it a Gundam tradition that all masked characters are antagonists?
Yeah, but they're all copying Char from MSG.
SlugZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-20, 10:26   Link #18
kamiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlugZilla
Yeah, but they're all copying Char from MSG.
It's alright to me... Gundam Wing was the first serie I watched... so anything that came before didn't matter to me.
kamiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-20, 17:23   Link #19
EclipseZeta
Solar Translator

Actually, Mwu/Neo is voiced by the same dude that voiced Zechs in Gundam Wing. Gilbert Dullindal is actually voiced by the guy that voiced Char. And Stellar is voiced by the same person that voiced Flay&Natarle. So the "same voice" deal isn't really significant. Stellar most certainly isn't a clone of Flay. (God help us if she is...)

What is significant, however, is what Kurono said about Neo's speech mannerism. Neo I think is the first masked character in a Gundam series to refer to himself as "Ore." Char, Iron Mask, Chronocle, Ulbe, Zechs, and le Creuset all referred to themselves as "Watashi." Coincidentally, Mwu referred to himself as "Ore" in SEED. I don't think speech mannerisms would carry over into a clone.

As for the Newtype flash, the ingenius (not really) director of SEED, Mr. Fukuda, mentioned in one interview that Mwu and Raww were the two last remaining Newtypes in the SEED world. Of course that makes absolutely no sense, but if true, Rey must be a clone of le Creuset. Rey and le Creuset DO have the same voice actor...

This brings up an interesting point. Just because you're a clone doesn't mean you should exactly alike. Ple and Ple Two in ZZ Gundam were clones but they actually sounded different with their speech mannerism and such. Rey and le Creuset also sound different, although they might not be clones. le Creuset also didn't sound very much like Mwu's father.

But Neo and Mwu sounds identical, right down to their speech mannerism. I doubt they would get talented voice actors capable of multiple voices to use the exact same voice in a sequel, unless it is for the exact same character. My guess is that Neo is Mwu with amnesia.

Last edited by EclipseZeta; 2004-10-20 at 23:59.
EclipseZeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-20, 21:15   Link #20
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Spoiler for Muu:
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote