AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-06-18, 16:26   Link #1
Anko Plushy

Location: Sometimes LA sometimes the Soul Society sometimes SD sometimes Konoha it all depends on my mood
Send a message via AIM to Anko Plushy Send a message via Yahoo to Anko Plushy
[Manga] Problem w/ Sasuke going back

Okay so if Naruto does manage bring Sasuke back. What's going to keep him from ebliterating the whole village? He could do it w/ cs2(curse seal 2) am I right? Konoha has only seen cs1 not cs2 so they won't now to deal with it right?
Anko Plushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-18, 16:39   Link #2
from_the_sand
gomu gomu

Send a message via AIM to from_the_sand
uuuhh. no. first of all its obliterate, and second of all no way. if genins are able to defeat fully grown nins who are the best of the sound, and they say thtat sasuke will probably be about equal to them after curse seal two is activated, than why couldn't neji or chouji beat him? or gaara?or kankuro or temari?
and anyway. there are such things as jounins and chuunis ya know. they cuold easily take him down.
and if he were brought back and still wanted to destroy konoha and didn't come back on his own, somebody obviously beat him. why not twice?
any way i want to shift the subject now because you do bring upa good point. what would happen if sasuke comes back? will he all of a sudden be good? i think their would be a lot of tension between him and others.
from_the_sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-18, 16:42   Link #3
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

[manga] tag!!! read the damn rules!
Old 2004-06-18, 16:51   Link #4
wb_hicks

well if he does end up staying he will be able to get more shots at itachi. im sure he will still get stronger because isnt kakashi job now to get sasuke to full use his sharingan and if he could lvl up sasuke in a few week im sure sasuke will be deadly plus have the seal to its 2 or final stage.
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-18, 17:00   Link #5
zarkand

Quote:
any way i want to shift the subject now because you do bring upa good point. what would happen if sasuke comes back? will he all of a sudden be good? i think their would be a lot of tension between him and others.
Assuming the Leaf is like a normal military, they would execute him for treason. However, the Leaf is not like a normal military and Sasuke is an Uchiha, a bloodline the Leafs do not want to lose. My guess is that they would lock him up under heavy ANBU, or anyone they could find, guard, give him a lot counselling and find anyway of removing or sealing up the curse seal for good.
zarkand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-18, 17:44   Link #6
Anko Plushy

Location: Sometimes LA sometimes the Soul Society sometimes SD sometimes Konoha it all depends on my mood
That's the thing. Sasuke is an Uchiha and is more powerful then the other 5 so he could most likely take on the Jounin and Chuunin and ANBU easly that's the way I see it
Old 2004-06-18, 17:45   Link #7
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anko Plushy
Okay so if Naruto does manage bring Sasuke back. What's going to keep him from ebliterating the whole village? He could do it w/ cs2(curse seal 2) am I right? Konoha has only seen cs1 not cs2 so they won't now to deal with it right?
No i think your overestimating curse seal lvl 2, a genin is lucky to kill a single jounin with it at best. Sasuke by himself right now would get whooped up by kakashi still, even with curse seal lvl 2. He would have a nice power boost, but it doesnt really make up for battle experience.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-18, 17:47   Link #8
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
That's the thing. Sasuke is an Uchiha and is more powerful then the other 5 so he could most likely take on the Jounin and Chuunin and ANBU easly that's the way I see it
I doubt hes move powerful than kimi was, probably not even close. Kimi didnt even use all his power on Naruto and spanked him while he was using kyuubi.
Old 2004-06-18, 17:50   Link #9
Hellraizer0

Quote:

You honestly believe Sasuke can beat all the Jounin in the village including the Hokage? I honestly don't even think Sasuke can beat a group of Anbu with his level 2 curse seal. And even if he could like Dauthi said, Kakashi can still kick his ass.
Hellraizer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-18, 17:51   Link #10
Unidentified

First of all it took 4 Curse Seal Lvl. 2 to barely beat 2 tired special jounins who are weaker than regular Jounins. What does that say? They are around chuunin level.

Sasuke won't be as strong as Kimmaro. Kabuto said the seals are as powerful. So it would only increase it as much. Kimmamaro wihtout the curse seal is a lot stronger than Sasuke without his. Meaning that he won't be able to beat Kimmamaro.

He won't oblirate the village that's just stupid. A chuunin would be able to take him with lvl. 2. Probably about an even match.
Unidentified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-18, 17:53   Link #11
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

Quote:
I don't agree at all... first, Sasuke is still a child that is still learning his powers... second, the Leaf Village has enough skilled ninjas that could eliminate Sasuke even with his cursed seal... there is just no way Sasuke is going to obliterate the Leaf Village... no way....

he couldn't even handle Gaara back then...
Old 2004-06-18, 18:01   Link #12
zarkand

Quote:
We don't know Sasuke's power compared with the other Sound Nin's. We only know that Sasuke's Heaven Seal is as strong as Kimimaru's Gaia seal. The seal's power does not equal the power of the user.
Old 2004-06-18, 18:07   Link #13
Last of the Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unidentified
First of all it took 4 Curse Seal Lvl. 2 to barely beat 2 tired special jounins who are weaker than regular Jounins. What does that say? They are around chuunin level.

Sasuke won't be as strong as Kimmaro. Kabuto said the seals are as powerful. So it would only increase it as much. Kimmamaro wihtout the curse seal is a lot stronger than Sasuke without his. Meaning that he won't be able to beat Kimmamaro.

He won't oblirate the village that's just stupid. A chuunin would be able to take him with lvl. 2. Probably about an even match.

I agree that Sasuke doesn't have the power to kill the whole Leaf village, that's impossible but i don't agree with the Kimi > Sasuke. Sasuke will be equal or more powerful than Kimi, we just have to see how much stronger he will becomes with C.S.L. 2. You are forgeting that Sasuke is a chunnin level ninja, so he can at least take a couple of them.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-18, 18:40   Link #14
Unidentified

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
I agree that Sasuke doesn't have the power to kill the whole Leaf village, that's impossible but i don't agree with the Kimi > Sasuke. Sasuke will be equal or more powerful than Kimi, we just have to see how much stronger he will becomes with C.S.L. 2. You are forgeting that Sasuke is a chunnin level ninja, so he can at least take a couple of them.
Sasuke isn't as strong as mid-level to stronger chuunins. If he was the chuunin exams would've een a breeze even with the whole Garaa deal. He might be the level of a weak chuunin.

Kimmamaro is stronger than Sasuke wihtout a curse seal. I think there's a noticable gap between them. Kabuto himself said the seals they both have are equal power so unless Sasuke seal is stronger he is weaker. Kimmamaro was Oro's first choice, Sasuke was an after thought.
Unidentified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-18, 18:53   Link #15
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unidentified
Sasuke isn't as strong as mid-level to stronger chuunins. If he was the chuunin exams would've een a breeze even with the whole Garaa deal. He might be the level of a weak chuunin.

Kimmamaro is stronger than Sasuke wihtout a curse seal. I think there's a noticable gap between them. Kabuto himself said the seals they both have are equal power so unless Sasuke seal is stronger he is weaker. Kimmamaro was Oro's first choice, Sasuke was an after thought.
Not like an after though, more like the next best thing =p. But anyways i agree, there is no way Sasuke could take Kimi, esp if they both used, or didnt use curse seals.

Just look at how he easily took out naruto, then took out Lee as well. Sasuke would have trouble with either of those opponents.
Old 2004-06-18, 19:20   Link #16
Anko Plushy

I don't think he could beat Tsunade or Jiraiya but the others beside the sensei's we know so far would get their asses slightly kicked and then come back at him with avengence
Old 2004-06-18, 20:17   Link #17
from_the_sand
gomu gomu

Send a message via AIM to from_the_sand
Quote:
I don't think he could beat Tsunade or Jiraiya but the others beside the sensei's we know so far would get their asses slightly kicked and then come back at him with avengence
wait i dont quite understand. so your saying all the other nijas besides the sensei jounins and the sanin are the only ones who can beat him in level 2? umm if htas the case, well then you should probably go back and check your proof.
from_the_sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-18, 20:21   Link #18
realdeal
The Real Deal

bruv are you insane? First off you think naruto can beat sasuke and bring him back to the village, yet you also think he can obliterate leaf village. Your saying naruto can obliterate leaf village? hahahahha. Even orochimaru cant destroy leaf, and thats with sand&sound army. Secondly, any strong jounins will beat him no sweat, kakashi, gai, asuma.. and ermmm tsunade.

The special jounins would probably beat him too..but we have no measure of their strength so who knows.

Sasuke wont be stronger than kinimaro, look at it this way, sasuke no seal = weaker than kinimaro no seal, sasuke lvl1 = weaker than kinimaro lvl1, so how did you workout sasuke lvl2= stronger than kinimaro lvl2?

Orochimaru picked sasuke not because hes damm strong right now, but because hes got sharingan and have great potential.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-18, 20:25   Link #19
Bane

They should have sent hunter-nins after him, not the 5 genin. He abandoned his village plain and simple.
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-18, 20:36   Link #20
zarkand

Quote:
They should have sent hunter-nins after him, not the 5 genin. He abandoned his village plain and simple.
The reason why they sent the genins in the first place is because there were only a few ninja's left in the village. In fact I think they said only Shikamaru's father, Asuma, and Kakashi were the only Jounins left in the village and they had missions to do.