AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-29, 12:12   Link #1
JAppi
Banned

Send a message via AIM to JAppi Send a message via MSN to JAppi Send a message via Yahoo to JAppi
OMG lol I'm so h+appy lol !1!!11!1!!!!!1 m00

I'm sooo happy! I just got my braces off!! Omg I'm soo happy! Now I don't have those crappy things on my teeth that get covered in food!!

And omg! My teeth are sooo straight now! I remember before they were like OMG! all at different angles! now they're sooo straight! I'm soo happy now!

Just thought I'd let everyone know cuz I feel incredibly happy!
Old 2004-01-29, 12:22   Link #2
Biohazard
-kanashii~desu-

Send a message via ICQ to Biohazard Send a message via MSN to Biohazard
Hehe, yeah ^^
Do you still have some strange metal thingy behind the lower front teeth ?

After i had mine removed they kinda glued that thing there telling me that it has to stay for at last 10 years @.@

But anyways i hardly notice it and noone can see it because its behind the teeth *shrugs*
Old 2004-01-29, 12:24   Link #3
JAppi
Banned

Send a message via AIM to JAppi Send a message via MSN to JAppi Send a message via Yahoo to JAppi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazard
Hehe, yeah ^^

After i had mine removed they kinda glued that thing there telling me that it has to stay for at last 10 years @.@

But anyways i hardly notice it and noone can see it because its behind the teeth *shrugs*
Nope! I have nothing in my mouth right now! It's soooo great! I love it!

I do have to go back later today to get my retainer fitted but that can be removed ^_^
Old 2004-01-29, 12:28   Link #4
squonjon
わからなくなる

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAppi
Nope! I have nothing in my mouth right now! It's soooo great! I love it!

I do have to go back later today to get my retainer fitted but that can be removed ^_^
remember to keep wearing your retainer for as long as they say. i threw mine away after about a month, and now have recurring nightmares about my teeth falling apart.
plus i'm sure one of my front teeth is now very slightly in front of the other one.

it's concerning.
Old 2004-01-29, 12:28   Link #5
El Diablo

Send a message via AIM to El Diablo Send a message via MSN to El Diablo Send a message via Yahoo to El Diablo
I'm lucky to have never needed braces, my teeth are straight naturally. But good for you, i know a couple of people who've just had them fitted, and hate them already.
Old 2004-01-29, 12:29   Link #6
Biohazard
-kanashii~desu-

lol i got this retainer fitter thing too ... honestly ... i never weared it , lol.

Anyways i always hated it because the flesh in my mouth got caught up in the braces ... and that sorta hurts ^^"
Old 2004-01-29, 12:31   Link #7
Biohazard
-kanashii~desu-

Quote:
Originally Posted by squonjon
remember to keep wearing your retainer for as long as they say. i threw mine away after about a month, and now have recurring nightmares about my teeth falling apart.
plus i'm sure one of my front teeth is now very slightly in front of the other one.

it's concerning.
O.o ... i had some nightmares about my teeth falling appart / falling out / breaking lately too O.o
Scary!
Old 2004-01-29, 12:35   Link #8
d0d0lee
だいおもしろ

congratulations!!! I have straight teeth but i can guess its not very comfy and it dosen look good .... so once again congrats =)

now you can eat banana safely and easily =P
Old 2004-01-29, 12:37   Link #9
Tritium
doaho...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazard
Hehe, yeah ^^

i have that lame thing behind my teeth i don't really notice it, but the girl that glued it behind my teeth said that i have to "wear" it for my whole life...
Old 2004-01-29, 12:41   Link #10
RavenChild
エリック

Send a message via AIM to RavenChild Send a message via MSN to RavenChild
my dentist told me that i didn't need braces because my wisom teeth would come push all mine into place. i hope he's right.
Old 2004-01-29, 13:27   Link #11
Dark_Voodoo
In The Navy

Iv also been luckey enough to never have needed braces, and I give thanks for this all the stories from my friends have scared me

But congratulations to you JAppie and may you have a long happy life with your straight teeth ^_^
Old 2004-01-29, 13:41   Link #12
dragonz20
Cantonese Dimples

Send a message via AIM to dragonz20
congratz! my teeth are slightly crooked so i've been thinking about getting braces to straighten them up. my cousin (who's a dentist but from Australia) took a look at my teeth when he was over here and he said it's minor work and would only take 9 mere months to straigthen them out. i've been thinking about doing it for the past 5 months now...
Old 2004-01-29, 14:01   Link #13
Forse
r00t for life

I guess if everyone starts sharing why are they happy today...well sub forum will be needed Anyway, useless thread with no meaning and creators name doesn't surprise me at all...somehow
Old 2004-01-29, 14:09   Link #14
SirJeannot
AT Field

now where's your face's pic?
Old 2004-01-29, 15:59   Link #15
Amy
Fantasy...

Send a message via MSN to Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritium
i have that lame thing behind my teeth i don't really notice it, but the girl that glued it behind my teeth said that i have to "wear" it for my whole life...
I have exactly the same thing... but every time I go to the dentist the dentist tells me that that thingy isn't glued to my teeth as well as it was when I got it anymore... so every time I go there (2 times a yr) I get them replaced with new ones >_< so annoying... but ah well, it's better than braces ^^"
Old 2004-01-29, 16:09   Link #16
JAppi
Banned

Thank you everyone! All your happiness and praise has just made my day 10 times better!
Old 2004-01-29, 16:15   Link #17
Vulkar
Lost in Time and Space

Send a message via AIM to Vulkar
Jappi You should post a photo of your smile in the "post a photo of yourself" thread
Old 2004-01-29, 16:44   Link #18
JAppi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulkar
Jappi You should post a photo of your smile in the "post a photo of yourself" thread
I will as soon as I can get my hands on a digi cam. (either this weekend or the next.)
Old 2004-01-29, 16:46   Link #19
TronDD
Team the box!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squonjon
remember to keep wearing your retainer for as long as they say. i threw mine away after about a month, .. i'm sure one of my front teeth is now very slightly in front of the other one.

Same thing happened to me and my sister. Niether of us wore the retainer enough and both have the same slightly overlapped tooth.

Braces were the most pain I have ever endured in my life. I can't believe the horrors parents will instill on their children.
Old 2004-01-29, 17:08   Link #20
gravitation
Don't use animesuki now..

ahh im very happy for you! There is a chance i may need braces, i hope not though >_< ^_^ Congratulations Jappi sama!
Closed Thread