AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Old 2013-09-26, 16:35   Link #421
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Actually Kyuuma and Aina already stolen the cover spot for volume 4
Huh? So where is vol 4's cover? Lolz vol 5's cover was posted before it.

EDIT: Just saw vol 4's cover in a spoiler tag. So why isn't the actual cover posted yet?
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 16:37   Link #422
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post
Huh? So where is vol 4's cover? Lolz vol 5's cover was posted before it.

EDIT: Just saw vol 4's cover in a spoiler tag. So why isn't the actual cover posted yet?

Here
Old 2013-09-26, 16:37   Link #423
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:

Here
YAY!!!! Thx for posting it.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2013-09-26, 16:46   Link #424
Key Board
Carbon

I predict that Vol 6 is a group shot
Vol 7 will probably start from Haruto again but in S2 attire
If Vol 6 turns out to be Akira I will chuckle and laugh at poor Thunder
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 16:50   Link #425
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Poor Thunder.

Even his character thread has the least views out of all the pilots.

Except for Akira, she doesn't have a thread yet
Old 2013-09-26, 16:52   Link #426
DorkingtonPugsly

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
Poor Thunder.

Even his character thread has the least views out of all the pilots.

Except for Akira, she doesn't have a thread yet
The world is insane.

If Vol.6 isnt Akira, I will...

I'm surprised they did that since now that's the first volume to not have a valvrave on the back cover.
Old 2013-09-26, 16:57   Link #427
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorkingtonPugsly View Post
The world is insane.

If Vol.6 isnt Akira, I will...

I'm surprised they did that since now that's the first volume to not have a valvrave on the back cover.
I can see Cain being on the cover. I could also see a group shot like other said.

But Akira-tan deserves a cover!
Old 2013-09-26, 16:58   Link #428
c0de_da1sy

There's still 7 covers left, so all the pilots (at some point) will probably be in a cover.
c0de_da1sy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 17:02   Link #429
iCK

My OP and ED readings are too crazy.
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 18:26   Link #430
DorkingtonPugsly

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
I can see Cain being on the cover. I could also see a group shot like other said.

But Akira-tan deserves a cover!
Yes she does! The fact that she became an important character and switched over from side to main is reason enough for her to be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0de_da1sy View Post
There's still 7 covers left, so all the pilots (at some point) will probably be in a cover.
Yeah but I can't wait. The utter lack of any Akira merch is slowing eating away at my sanity. The least they can do is put her on vol.6.
Old 2013-09-26, 18:54   Link #431
Divino

7 year old Shoko design:

Spoiler for little shoko:
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 19:15   Link #432
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
7 year old Shoko design:

7 yr o Shoko's character design is...whats the best word to describe it...kawaii...XD
Now I've seen 7 yr o L-11, Shoko & 6 yr o Liesolette. Just need to see the rest of the pilots. (Also saw a younger Akira, but age wasn't specified.)
Old 2013-09-26, 21:50   Link #433
c0de_da1sy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post
7 yr o Shoko's character design is...whats the best word to describe it...kawaii...XD
Now I've seen 7 yr o L-11, Shoko & 6 yr o Liesolette. Just need to see the rest of the pilots. (Also saw a younger Akira, but age wasn't specified.)
What about loli Saki? She was in the series too!
c0de_da1sy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 22:49   Link #434
DorkingtonPugsly

I really like how she looks with that longer hair (on the left), wish they'd gone with that instead.

Also I've been wondering where the hell Hoshino had gone and why it's been like 9 months since the last D.Grayman. Well after recognizing the bluray box illustration as her's and confirming that it was, I recognized her art again while flipping through the character design book 2. So she's been busy with vvv.
Old 2013-09-26, 22:59   Link #435
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0de_da1sy View Post
What about loli Saki? She was in the series too!
Shit, I forgot about her. My bad, yes loli Saki too...
Old 2013-09-27, 05:05   Link #436
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorkingtonPugsly View Post
I really like how she looks with that longer hair (on the left), wish they'd gone with that instead.

Also I've been wondering where the hell Hoshino had gone and why it's been like 9 months since the last D.Grayman. Well after recognizing the bluray box illustration as her's and confirming that it was, I recognized her art again while flipping through the character design book 2. So she's been busy with vvv.
Why you so lovely little Shoko chan Kawaii! I still prefer her with short hair. Wow! No wonder my heart goes for her. I just really love heroines who undergo hair evolution. XD

Talking about Hoshino, it saddens me that D Gray Man is currently on hiatus and VVV project has something to do with this. She could also be experiencing writer's block or on research, gathering data.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
7 year old Shoko design:

Wait! Did Shoko just cut her hair with a dagger or what? The image that was cut off at the upper left side of the picture, near the braided Shoko.

Last edited by Winterson; 2013-09-27 at 05:42.
Winterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-27, 07:10   Link #437
Divino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterson View Post
Wait! Did Shoko just cut her hair with a dagger or what? The image that was cut off at the upper left side of the picture, near the braided Shoko.
I think she may had a important reason to cut her long hair. This is usually the case with characters that have short hair in the present but long hair during their childhood.
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-27, 12:52   Link #438
vanca

Has some nice rumor regarding these cute badge set:

This will be sold in upcoming Summit. Official news says it'll only has 10 variant. But there are some rumor says, just like gashapon set, there will be 1 secret variant, either Shoko again (chibi ver.) or VVV I Hito Innocent ver. Also looks like amiami and few others online shop open preorder for the badges, so you don't have to go to Summit to get them.

Also found this cute fanmade VVV's triangle relationship chart. Don't regard it too seriously LOL. I just appreciate the chibi cuteness and the fan's will to make it. There should be another arrow from Nobu to Shoko but oh well, too difficult to arrange I guess.

vanca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-27, 12:59   Link #439
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Haruto, A-drei and L-elf is full yaoi triangle while Shoko, Akira and Marie is full yuri triangle~ HAhahah
Old 2013-09-27, 13:11   Link #440
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Haruto, A-drei and L-elf is full yaoi triangle while Shoko, Akira and Marie is full yuri triangle~ HAhahah
Can't agree much with Haruto having a relationship to A-Drei except for the part when he bodyswaps L-Elf and shots him (maybe it's the fanartist's fault for taking it too far ). As for the later triangle, nah...I'd rather have them staying friends while eating a lot of snacks and play crazy pranks around everyone.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote