AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-05-14, 00:55   Link #2161
Anonymous_Slider

Location: Together with my family, my samsung champ, and my Lenovo T61
Going to check the anime after work, I'm basing by the novels as you may know.
Anonymous_Slider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-14, 10:07   Link #2162
Super Kamehameha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous_Slider View Post
Going to check the anime after work, I'm basing by the novels as you may know.
It's pretty evident even in the LN.
It's harder to identify bullying when you're not bullied yourself.
Yeah Yozora apologized like once maybe twice but the damage was done.
Super Kamehameha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-14, 19:48   Link #2163
Anonymous_Slider

Hmmm... Seems pretty different towards me. As you may know I myself have been bullied in the past.
Old 2014-05-14, 20:37   Link #2164
Super Kamehameha

Quote:
Hmmm... Seems pretty different towards me. As you may know I myself have been bullied in the past.
Well if what you say is true, it should be even more obvious that Yozora has bullied Sena on more than one occasion. What may make it seem like not bullying to you, is because like I said earlier, it's played down for laughs. Because of that, looking from an outside view in, it doesn't seem that bad. Yeah Sena is fragile, so things get to her easily. But that's still bullying.

Also, again, if what you say is true, you would know bullying comes in many different ways.
Not just the classic "give me your lunch money" or those kind of things.
Bullying can also be name calling. Which Yozora did ALOT.

Yozora (on more than one occasion) wrote about something really fucked up happening to Sena, nd made light out if it. She knows Sena is guilble and plays off of that.

Try looking again without your Yozora tinted goggles. I'm far from a Yozora hater, and not even a Sena fanboy, but it's just absurd to say Yozora didn't bully Sena.

Last edited by Super Kamehameha; 2014-05-14 at 21:08.
Old 2014-05-15, 00:32   Link #2165
Anonymous_Slider

First of all I'm not Yozora-tinted, I'm saying that I see it very differently compared to yours, this is coming from someone who has been bullied till today(about 18 years, I'm already 23 as you may know). And oh so yes, I've been bullied in many different ways ranging from hiding my things, putting their trash on my bag, being called names, being talked to in the back, to the worst ones(for me), isolation. Oh, absurd is also one of the words that describe me.
Old 2014-05-15, 02:05   Link #2166
SuitUp
¡Gracias Totales!

Yeah, I think maybe sharing bullying stories because of a Haganai shipping argument ain't healthy..
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-15, 09:03   Link #2167
Super Kamehameha

I'm not gonna get into what happened to me back in middle school cause honestly it's not the place for it

What I will say this isn't a shipping war. It's just the fact the Yozora bullied Sena.
There's nothing about who's gonna end up with Kodaka.

Also why do you keep saying as you may know? I literally know nothing about you, so no I don't know.

This is gonna be my last post on this topic because I don't know how else to put it that Sena was bullied. I've gave a few examples already. A few examples of what you listed is what Yozora does to Sena, so you just prove me right

Lastly that really sucks what they do to you, if you want PM me
Old 2014-05-15, 13:18   Link #2168
zerozeronine

^
yup while Sena steps on her male classmate's and make them out to be utter fools (it's in the dialogue anime/ln if i remember correctly,even though it wasn't shown in the anime),brags about her "nobility" and looks down on other's,so she's not an angel either.Rika is still the best girl though,who wouldn't love a perverted kouhai??

LOL Sena fragile??Yozora just knows how to push her buttons,and that's not bullying,bullying you can't retaliate,you can't fight back and obviously Sena does talk back to Yozora (and seriously it's for laughs the same way Touma from Index getting bitten in the head by,well Index or getting electrocuted by Mikoto; Kyosuke from Oreimo getting kicked by Ayase or hit by Kirino,you know).
zerozeronine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-15, 13:41   Link #2169
Super Kamehameha

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozeronine View Post
^
yup while Sena steps on her male classmate's and make them out to be utter fools (it's in the dialogue anime/ln if i remember correctly,even though it wasn't shown in the anime),brags about her "nobility" and looks down on other's,so she's not an angel either.Rika is still the best girl though,who wouldn't love a perverted kouhai??

LOL Sena fragile??Yozora just knows how to push her buttons,and that's not bullying,bullying you can't retaliate,you can't fight back and obviously Sena does talk back to Yozora (and seriously it's for laughs the same way Touma from Index getting bitten in the head by,well Index or getting electrocuted by Mikoto; Kyosuke from Oreimo getting kicked by Ayase or hit by Kirino,you know).

I never said that Sena didn't do that. What she does isn't much better, but doesn't change my point.

And stop trying to hide your blind Sena hate by defending Yozora's bullying. Yes, Sena is fragile, and Yozora knows exactly what to say to get Sena upset. THATS BULLYING. And just because someone tries to talk back, it doesn't make it bullying? Lmao get outta here.

I've said this about 3 times already. I KNOW it's played down for laughs. It's still obviously bullying. Look at stuff like Family Guy, they take controversial issues and play it down for comedy. Doesn't make those issues any less controversial.

Okay that was my last post on this topic, for real. So keep any more of your blind hate to yourself, I'm sick of dealing with it lol
Old 2014-05-15, 13:48   Link #2170
zerozeronine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Kamehameha View Post
I never said that Sena didn't do that. And stop trying to hide your blind Sena hate by defending Yozora's bullying.
Don't hate Sena though,and it's a slapstick lovecom series why are you taking it that seriously??I wonder if it was Kodaka getting tricked or fly swatted like that,will you still be this aggressive and taking it seriously??
Old 2014-05-15, 14:33   Link #2171
Super Kamehameha

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozeronine View Post
Don't hate Sena though,and it's a slapstick lovecom series why are you taking it that seriously??I wonder if it was Kodaka getting tricked or fly swatted like that,will you still be this aggressive and taking it seriously??
Yeah I would lol.
I'm taking it seriously because I don't like when people say Yozora is this perfect character (she's a really good one but far from perfect) and without any flaws.
I

Last edited by Super Kamehameha; 2015-10-11 at 19:32.
Old 2014-05-15, 16:46   Link #2172
Anonymous_Slider

@suitup
First of all thank you for pointing out that sharing bullying stories are unhealthy. Secondly, this is NOT a shipping battle, got that? Sorry for sounding harsh, that's the smoothest I can get.
*cough*Back to the topic. As far as I can see it, it is not bullying, it is a fight.

Last edited by Anonymous_Slider; 2014-05-15 at 18:24.
Old 2014-05-15, 23:46   Link #2173
Super Kamehameha

Quote:
@suitup
First of all thank you for pointing out that sharing bullying stories are unhealthy. Secondly, this is NOT a shipping battle, got that? Sorry for sounding harsh, that's the smoothest I can get.
*cough*Back to the topic. As far as I can see it, it is not bullying, it is a fight.
Come on man, no need to be so snappy.
But I don't know how else to put it, so let's both drop it.
PMs are still cool though like I said
Old 2014-05-16, 06:55   Link #2174
Anonymous_Slider

I agree with you in that, better drop the topic. It would be rather unproductive if we pursued the matter. Oh sorry about the excessive usage of the words "as you may know" if it offended you. I have a tendency to overuse a word(s). It just so happens that that day you have been in the receiving end of it.
Old 2014-05-17, 19:25   Link #2175
ayumi-chan

Quote:
Yeah I would lol.
I'm taking it seriously because I don't like when people say Yozora is this perfect character (she's a really good one but far from perfect) and without any flaws.
I feel very strongly about bullying and when someone tries to undermine it I don't like it.
I am sometimes curious about how much people are tolerating Yozora's anti-social decisions but I guess that the wish that she should end up with Kodaka is so strong that they don't care about anything else anymore.
ayumi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-18, 21:00   Link #2176
Super Kamehameha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumi-chan View Post
I am sometimes curious about how much people are tolerating Yozora's anti-social decisions but I guess that the wish that she should end up with Kodaka is so strong that they don't care about anything else anymore.
I swear they're just blind. I'm a Sena shipper and I admit flat out she has some issues to work out before she can officially be with Kodaka. Which I think will start to happen in Vol 10 according to the summary.
Old 2014-05-19, 11:42   Link #2177
Yye1
Wide Right

Quote:
I'm not gonna get into what happened to me back in middle school cause honestly it's not the place for it
Go see a therapist about your problems, don't just air it out on a forum about a romcom series which isn't meant to be taken seriously.

As for me, I just assume that Yozora sees Sena as competition for Kodaka, that is why she pulls all these antics, and to be honest, Sena is asking for it a lot of the time.

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-19, 15:20   Link #2178
Super Kamehameha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
Go see a therapist about your problems, don't just air it out on a forum about a romcom series which isn't meant to be taken seriously.

As for me, I just assume that Yozora sees Sena as competition for Kodaka, that is why she pulls all these antics, and to be honest, Sena is asking for it a lot of the time.
Exactly why I said this isn't the place for it, lol.
And yeah I agree I just feel Yozora goes too far sometimes
Old 2014-05-23, 18:59   Link #2179
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

I heard something about the author being really disappointed about Yozora hates on internet, because he expected a better reaction from the readers after volume 9 but it apparently didn’t make much difference.
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-24, 09:33   Link #2180
zerozeronine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumi-chan View Post
I don't ship Yozora/Kodaka and I don't find anything wrong with her actions,it's for comedy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
I heard something about the author being really disappointed about Yozora hates on internet, because he expected a better reaction from the readers after volume 9 but it apparently didn’t make much difference.
Eh?But isn't Yozora popular in Japan,she's the 10th overall most popular LN character in the Kono polls (I'm sorry Super K,but I needed to mention this)?Or are you referring to outside Japan?

Tags
comedy, friendship, harem, light novels, love decisions, school life, shounen