3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-10-01, 18:27   Link #3621
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
When Lelouch had the flashback it was probably his life flashing before his eyes, I really found that not only nostalgic but touching to know that the last few images were that of the younger happier nunnally, susaku and himself.

As for Nunnally discerning Lelouch's true intentions with just a touch of the hand, that is quite a mystery and I hold to the fact that perhaps the code may of played a part and perhaps he is alive.

Also did anyone find it hilarious that Orange-kun became a harvester of oranges?!
I think that was the intention behind the scene anyway. Wonder if the plantation is in Florida or if Japan is expanding its markets on the matter since Anya did also go to Ougi's wedding
Old 2008-10-01, 18:27   Link #3622
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
When Lelouch had the flashback it was probably his life flashing before his eyes, I really found that not only nostalgic but touching to know that the last few images were that of the younger happier nunnally, susaku and himself.

As for Nunnally discerning Lelouch's true intentions with just a touch of the hand, that is quite a mystery and I hold to the fact that perhaps the code may of played a part and perhaps he is alive.

Also did anyone find it hilarious that Orange-kun became a harvester of oranges?!
I had a laugh set aside just for that moment.

The creators of this series were quite humerous when they decided that Jeremiah and Anya would run off and harvest oranges together

I wonder why he chose Oranges.
Old 2008-10-01, 18:28   Link #3623
CapoExecutor
In R'lyeh where he dreams

Quote:

Some people say that at death, your life flashes in your vision like a VHS going on rewind.

In what parts of the U.S. would you expect to find orange plantations?

ACQUIRING COMPLETE.
CapoExecutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 18:28   Link #3624
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
I had a laugh set aside just for that moment.

The creators of this series were quite humerous when they decided that Jeremiah and Anya would run off and harvest oranges together

I wonder why he chose Oranges.
They're a sign of his loyalty, what else? And if my Lelouch lives theories prove accurate they'll provide a stable income for his Lord
Old 2008-10-01, 18:38   Link #3625
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapoExecutor View Post
Some people say that at death, your life flashes in your vision like a VHS going on rewind.

In what parts of the U.S. would you expect to find orange plantations?
Florida and California.
cors8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 18:51   Link #3626
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cors8 View Post
Florida and California.
Anya did show up at Ougi's wedding though, so good chance the plantation is in Japan as well.
Old 2008-10-01, 18:55   Link #3627
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Anya did show up at Ougi's wedding though, so good chance the plantation is in Japan as well.
The marriage seems to have happened not so long after the ending of code geass (villetta's belly was still flat). When we see Jeremiah working on his plantation that's months later.

I guess she left with Jeremiah after the marriage.

So they are not necessarily in japan anymore
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 18:57   Link #3628
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Quite true, but one has to remember that there are plenty of orange farms in western Japan.
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 18:59   Link #3629
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
The marriage seems to have happened not so long after the ending of code geass (villetta's belly was still flat). When we see Jeremiah working on his plantation that's months later.

I guess she left with Jeremiah after the marriage.

True, true, the hell though, still wondering whatever happened to Sayako and Xing-kei, at least with him we saw his mech, but the ninja maid? Bleh, she's on the Orange-farm raising Anya with Jeremiah or waiting for Lelouch to drive in with the cart after picking up C.C making dinner for them until otherwise in my book. Hell, they could do both at this rate
Old 2008-10-01, 18:59   Link #3630
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

also south america. i also did get the "life flashing before his eyes" thing too. it was well done.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 19:04   Link #3631
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
True, true, the hell though, still wondering whatever happened to Sayako and Xing-kei, at least with him we saw his mech, but the ninja maid? Bleh, she's on the Orange-farm raising Anya with Jeremiah or waiting for Lelouch to drive in with the cart after picking up C.C making dinner for them until otherwise in my book. Hell, they could do both at this rate
That sounds good ^^, but I rather think that Sayoko is taking care of Nunnaly.
Old 2008-10-01, 19:07   Link #3632
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
That sounds good ^^, but I rather think that Sayoko is taking care of Nunnaly.
Pfft, serving Lelouch till the end of time I say, just like Orange-kun!
Old 2008-10-01, 19:09   Link #3633
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Pfft, serving Lelouch till the end of time I say, just like Orange-kun!
The difference is that Jeremiah didn't have any other choice, he has to flee. I guess he is still seen as an ally of Lelouch the Dictator.

That's not the case with Sayoko.
Old 2008-10-01, 19:12   Link #3634
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
The difference is that Jeremiah didn't have any other choice, he has to flee. I guess he is still seen as an ally of Lelouch the Dictator.

That's not the case with Sayoko.
Meh, I attribute it to Sayako's overall loyalty, she chose to stay with Lelouch over Nunnally last time, and since we didn't see her at all basically, even during the ceremony except for Schneizel who has apparently taken the role of butler. And besides, who else is going to help Lelouch on the farm with his physical ineptitude?
Old 2008-10-01, 19:15   Link #3635
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Meh, I attribute it to Sayako's overall loyalty, she chose to stay with Lelouch over Nunnally last time, and since we didn't see her at all basically, even during the ceremony except for Schneizel who has apparently taken the role of butler. And besides, who else is going to help Lelouch on the farm with his physical ineptitude?
Rofl, good question.

But we're always talking about his physical ineptitude, but no one seems to understand that being the perfect housewife is really hard . And Taniguchi seems to have forgotten that. I guess he doesn't do the cleaning of his house <_<
Old 2008-10-01, 19:22   Link #3636
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
you know, the ninja maid is like chuck norris, if you see her, she sees you. if you dont see her, she's behind you

Quote:
Rofl, good question.

But we're always talking about his physical ineptitude, but no one seems to understand that being the perfect housewife is really hard . And Taniguchi seems to have forgotten that. I guess he doesn't do the cleaning of his house <_<
was lelouch supposed to be the perfect househusband?
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 19:26   Link #3637
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
was lelouch supposed to be the perfect househusband?
It's a reference to an interview IIRC, when Taniguchi said that lelouch is the perfect housewife.
Old 2008-10-01, 19:27   Link #3638
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Supposing that Lelouch is with Orange-kun, Anya, and C.C.....

I'm guessing he'll have to cook: the other three can't do much on that aspect, can they?
Old 2008-10-01, 19:28   Link #3639
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
Supposing that Lelouch is with Orange-kun, Anya, and C.C.....

I'm guessing he'll have to cook: the other three can't do much on that aspect, can they?
Sayako is there to help him out I say!!
Old 2008-10-01, 19:30   Link #3640
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Sayako is there to help him out I say!!
I doubt it. Orange x Anya is canon