AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-10-24, 18:47   Link #961
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

The covers for two Strike Witches 2 CDs coming out...
Star Light Stream:
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/surprise-web/azncocx-36568/

Character Song Collection:
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/surprise-web/azncocx-36570/

This is so hilarious.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-24, 21:27   Link #962
SanyaChan

i intend to get the character song collection(any info on the tracks in it yet ?)
for starlight stream...as theres sanya im tempted yet im kinda broke
SanyaChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-24, 22:04   Link #963
Jof12788
Disabled By Request

Those two covers for the new character CDs are so random. I wonder what would happen if they actually had those covers.

BTW, does anyone know more information about the new Strike Witches: Otome no Maki light novels?
Jof12788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-27, 23:40   Link #964
charlesccg
Strike Witches Researcher

Location: CURRENTLY WAITTING TO BE ASSIGNED BY GENENRAL ADOLFINE GALLAND (Philippines)
Okay Its been a long time since I visit here.
( I was Busy Playing Strike Witches Anata to Dekiru Koto - A Little Peaceful Days (PS2) )

Quote:
Originally Posted By pauldy

@charlesccg: Can you give us a list what Striker Units all the "New" witches uses?

from 504th, 502nd to Prinzessin ^^

Also thanks a lot for that link~
Quote:
Sorry But your Request Is lacking of requirements for a Witch Character Data
So your request is Denied By Me.... But, since your the first one who requested to me
and It was my fault to forget to place a Note for requesters.
So for now its Service.
I accept it, but only Heinrike Prinzessin zu Sayn-Wittgenstein Witch Character Data.
(Such A Long Name )
Quote:
To pauldy
Witch Character Data # 104/105

Heinrike Prinzessin zu Sayn-Wittgenstein

Birthday: 14 August
Affiliation: Karlsland Luftwaffe
Striker Unit: Ju 88
Familiar:??

Info:

The third best night witch in the Karlsland Luftwaffe. A genuine member of the Karlsland Nobility. Referred to as 'Prinzessin' by other witches due to long name.

Her Ace Archetype is Heinrich Prinz zu Sayn-Wittgenstein.
Quote:
Can anyone post a SIMPLE and EASY Instruction on how to put a link in a word
and how to make a Spoiler?
Quote:
TO ALL

This quote is for getting your request approved and little idea how to make one.

Requirements for a Request:

1.) The request needs a KEYWORD name or FULL name and a PICTURE
Note: ANY kind of picture ( If the picture can make me Nosebleed then it is automatically APPROVED!)

2.) Don't ask any other keyword LIKE "Striker Unit" rather than Witch Character Data.
Note: All of Witch Character Data can't guarantee any of your expectations of what info you want.

3.) I don't ask anything in return for a request since I work for free
Note: were all friends and fans of Strike Witches Right?

4.) If you ask about the first Neuroi War, I know little about it.
Note: I wonder how beautiful the mother of Lynette at that time?

5.) Some Witch Character Data is LACKING DATA and still in research. So you have to wait till I
complete a Witch Character Data.
Note: I still researching them, including the First Neuroi War.
AND I only have 66 Witch Character Data!

Well Thank You All For Reading This Quote.
Quote:
Do You Know?

The First Striker Unit that Dr Miyafuji made in the First Neuroi War
as my research says:

It has a broomstick with an engine, machine gun, small wings and a seat, a handle and steps attached to it. It also had a seat belt,
but almost like you always felt like you were about to fall of it, ( If you Try! )
so making sharp turns was quite a hassle. (WOW THATS SUICIDE FOR ME! )
Quote:
Originally Posted By: SanyaChan
thanks for the link it had all the chapters in it including the last 1 that came out in nyan type 1 / 2 months back

Reply By Me: Well I glad you like it and I never thought that it will be successful.
I quite busy and I can't even do some Research because of Studies and My
Strike Witches Anata to Dekiru Koto - A Little Peaceful Days (PS2)
THANK YOU FOR READING ♥

Last edited by charlesccg; 2010-10-28 at 00:54.
charlesccg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-28, 02:15   Link #965
SanyaChan

theres a strike witches wikipedia that i came across by searching starlight stream a week ago lol
Old 2010-10-28, 06:54   Link #966
supei_02
Potatoes = world peace

oh my god.

STRIKE WITCHES COMING TO THEATERS

I love my life right now. I hope this is true.
Old 2010-10-28, 07:01   Link #967
Kimura sensei
Kimurin, the Wise

The movie was confirmed
Kimura sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-28, 07:23   Link #968
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna

Quote:
Originally Posted by supei_02 View Post
oh my god.

STRIKE WITCHES COMING TO THEATERS

I love my life right now. I hope this is true.
Humikane himself confirmed it on his Twitter account. He also mentioned there will most likely be more details in the next Nyantype coming out Saturday.

My Strike Witches Movie news article:
http://www.lw-concepts.com/lw/?p=5879

--Lone Wolf
lone_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-28, 07:50   Link #969
Dahak86
Classics never age

WOAH! a movie! Yay, this is very good news. What is it going to be about?
Old 2010-10-28, 08:27   Link #970
supei_02
Potatoes = world peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_wolf View Post
Humikane himself confirmed it on his Twitter account. He also mentioned there will most likely be more details in the next Nyantype coming out Saturday.

My Strike Witches Movie news article:
http://www.lw-concepts.com/lw/?p=5879

--Lone Wolf
great! I hope it'll be some hardcore action than a whole movie stalking the 501st crew around haha can't wait
Old 2010-10-28, 09:11   Link #971
Wark

Quote:
Originally Posted by supei_02 View Post
great! I hope it'll be some hardcore action than a whole movie stalking the 501st crew around haha can't wait
For some reason I think that it is unlikely for 501st to be in the spotlight this time. It seems that Humikane has been paying more attention to 502nd and 504th JFW recently (judging from the fact that several arts of Witches from these two groups have appeared on his Twiitter account). Also, you may already know about this, but he published two short stories about the 502nd and the 504th respectively. So, my bet is that we are going to see Aleksandra Pokryshkin and Co. aka "Breaker Witches" in action.
Wark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-28, 09:18   Link #972
pauldy
An F-15 Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesccg View Post

Birthday: 14 August
Affiliation: Karlsland Luftwaffe
Striker Unit: Ju 88
Familiar:??
So my hunch was correct ^^ She'd be using a Ju-88 based Striker.

==

Regardless, what unit would be featured, I hope this "Movie" would answer what's up with Neuroi and possibly other questions left hanging in the previous installments..
Old 2010-10-28, 10:25   Link #973
ElizLestrad

Its been a month or so now since the article stating that something shocking would be revealed in the next installment. What I would like to know is what people DONT want that secret to be. Heres a few of mine:

1) Sanya is discovered to be straight....Eila goes off the deep end as a result.

2) Barkhorn puts Hartmann on the TV show Hoarders.

3) Marshall Galland is killed before getting even a minute of screen time.

As for the movie, if it had to be between those two squads, Id have to agree on wanting it to be the 502nd, as Id love to see Gundala Rall, Waltrud Krupinski, and Edytha Rossmann in action for more JG-52 goodness. Though I also have to admit Id love to see a OVA or movie on some of the Africa stuff so they can have an excuse to put Frederike in. But as much as I want to see the three generals going at eachothers throats Im still holding out on Marshall Galland making an appearance as a major character, but that probably wont happen until they do a season about the liberation of Karsland (sigh).
ElizLestrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-28, 10:27   Link #974
SanyaChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wark View Post
For some reason I think that it is unlikely for 501st to be in the spotlight this time. It seems that Humikane has been paying more attention to 502nd and 504th JFW recently (judging from the fact that several arts of Witches from these two groups have appeared on his Twiitter account). Also, you may already know about this, but he published two short stories about the 502nd and the 504th respectively. So, my bet is that we are going to see Aleksandra Pokryshkin and Co. aka "Breaker Witches" in action.
hmm i do hope its 501st with maybe more screentime of the 502nd & 504th since i think those who are quite new ( as in those who just watch the anime and knows only that what was shown )will be able to enjoy as well ;D but i wonder if is this like the movie vers of season 1 or a whole new plot ;D
Old 2010-10-28, 11:04   Link #975
ElizLestrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanyaChan View Post
hmm i do hope its 501st with maybe more screentime of the 502nd & 504th since i think those who are quite new ( as in those who just watch the anime and knows only that what was shown )will be able to enjoy as well ;D but i wonder if is this like the movie vers of season 1 or a whole new plot ;D
Have to agree there, though from a technical standpoint if they did have more than one squad involved in the movie the second squad would have to be relegated to simple cameo or otherwise minor appearances. I think when you start adding in too many main characters everyone ends up suffering because you simply dont have enough time to properly develop the characters and their relationships with eachother. Yeah Strike Witches had 11 characters, but they were able to develop those characters over two entire seasons. Doing that in a one and a half to two and a half hour movie when you've got 33 some characters would be nigh impossible when your trying to do it for people who may or may not have seen the series or read the books.

I'm guessing they're going to have the main squad and if others were to be featured in the movie they would most likely only have minor roles outside of battle scenes.

Just the thought of having history's three greatest aces Hartmann, Barkhorn, and Rall together makes me drool. Probably not going to happen though so I'm not going to get my hopes up.
ElizLestrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-28, 12:22   Link #976
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Would just LOVE to see a high-quality animated scene of Gertrude navigating her way through the junkyard that is Erica's room and waking her up, only to have a mountain of garbage fall on her.

Good old Hartmann!!

Who else wants Lynette-chan to return? And if this is what you can do with her on the Nintendo DS, then beam me up Scotty I'm getting my copy tomorrow!!

WARNING: Mildly Not Safe For Work.
Old 2010-10-28, 14:15   Link #977
Jof12788
Disabled By Request

So this third Strike Witches anime series is going to be a movie? Sounds good. As long as it has all the elements that make it epic and outdo this previous season, I'm in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
Who else wants Lynette-chan to return? And if this is what you can do with her on the Nintendo DS, then beam me up Scotty I'm getting my copy tomorrow!!

WARNING: Mildly Not Safe For Work.
*Raises hand to YuiIsMyWifes idea.* Though I highly doubt it, bringing Lynne-chan back would make it even more epic. And that video is epic win.

Last edited by Jof12788; 2010-10-28 at 15:46.
Old 2010-10-28, 21:20   Link #978
SanyaChan

looks like the movie will be a continuation of the anime according to sankakucomplex so we are going to see miyafuji having magic or finding a cure ? ;__;
Old 2010-10-28, 22:36   Link #979
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

I second that motion: Yoshika was a victim of the 12 Episode Season format BIG time: Given the power of a Savior and then have it taken away but TWO episodes later? Good grief!!

More Yoshika-chan, please!!
Old 2010-10-28, 22:50   Link #980
Jof12788
Disabled By Request

I third that motion. I don't mind Miyafuji returning as the main lead, as long as there are different characters that need more screen time and back story as well. (not including Lucchini). Hopefully it would make up for S2's disappointing ending.

Tags
kemonomimi, light novel adaptation, mecha, mecha musume