AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Higurashi

Notices

View Poll Results: Higurashi Kai Episode 14 Rating
Perfect 10 52 46.85%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 31 27.93%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 9.91%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 7.21%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 5.41%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 1.80%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.90%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-08, 18:48   Link #41
-MotokoAoyama-
*Artist

^ perhaps that explains some things, as others like myself probably can never relate to that.

and like Klashikari said, she can achieve her true objective through ways that would not involve massacre.

Spoiler for just in case:
Old 2007-10-08, 18:51   Link #42
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Well Einstien is kinda responsible for the A-bomb
Old 2007-10-08, 18:53   Link #43
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

That is a complete undirect cause, and the original idea AND application weren't malicious, but under the name of science.
meanwhile... Takano is HARDLY doing all of this for sake of research or crap like this. Personal, that's the good word for her. And usually, this thing is rather definite, and not "good or evil" for the said character, especially in her case.

again, you have many possibilities, and we will judge later on.

again, i think we are discussing on a very very slippy field...
Old 2007-10-08, 18:53   Link #44
shigure asa

Send a message via MSN to shigure asa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishikawa Minoru View Post
Fallen? She rose, right? She became God.
not really~~
miyo has a mental state that's really questionable, so she thought that causing massacre = making a history mark = never dies (never forgotten) = lives forever: so she's a god~~

all she really did was kill lots of people for the sake of takano hifumi ... ...
it's like saying "shion gj!! you exacted satoshi's revenge!!" for her killing tsunbaba, mi-chan, rika and last but not least satoko herself ^^

in the meakashi hen: even though shi-chan is saying "this is for only satoshi's sake!!" and things like that, it just became a revenge story against mi-chan for having k1 and the sonozaki's successor title from "the name of shion" ... ...
so not only is she using "satoshi's death" as an excuse for killing in selfish way -- also satoshi, if he ever knew, would likely say stuff like "i ask you to take care of satoko and you do this?? what is wrong with you??"

miyo is the same type: she's doing bad things for the sake of "hifumi's will" but is really only revenging god for her own struggle~~
& seriously do you think hifumi supported the idea of miyo(ko) 'surpassing god' like that??

he said "people shouldn't surpass god" in minagoroshi tips right??
i guess 34 took him too seriously and missed an important saying in the process -3-
Old 2007-10-08, 18:56   Link #45
harukamae
だんご大家族の一人

Send a message via MSN to harukamae
I really felt impatient watching this episode. I liked it because it fleshed out Takano as a character a bit (although it did seem like a fly-by job, due to time constraints. I reccommend the TIPS and Kakera-Musubi to anyone who really wants to get a feel for her past), but after Minagoroshi, I just wanna hurry up and jump into Matsuribayashi! ^^

Love the new OP! auauau FTW!

And...did anyone get the Winry-vibe from chibi 34? Or am I just nuts? (don't answer that...)
Old 2007-10-08, 18:58   Link #46
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Harukamae: err... no this is before the pieces, and it almost give everything the game actually show before kakera musubi.
it doesn't have any conflict with the original information so, nothing about "time constraint" and such.
That's quite the opposite, since they actually added some things alongside, instead of waiting the pieces to reveal more past.
The part before kakera Musubi isn't done yet.

asa shigure: well said (fitting what i ranted on my analysis 13 about takano ^^'). it is basically something "taken everything to the first degree" which is quite funny considering what Hifumi actually said in this episode about human.
Looks like Miyo didn't exactly learn her lesson well before growing up. but that's another story.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2007-10-08 at 19:27.
Old 2007-10-08, 19:20   Link #47
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

On to another point: Why did DEEN wait up until now to show tommy in his uniform
Old 2007-10-08, 19:25   Link #48
shigure asa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
On to another point: Why did DEEN wait up until now to show tommy in his uniform
time constraints? saving it for later?
it's such a shame ne~~ tommy is amazing levels of moe in it too~~
Old 2007-10-08, 19:27   Link #49
Ishikawa Minoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post

Please, don't assume such thing. For starters, Rika doesn't have an infinite amount of possibilities.
We all know Hanyuu's powers become weaker everytime she brings Rika back. They talked about it many times, so I never assumed that. I assumed that was common knowledge.
Quote:
Second, the chances Takano wins are Beyond 90%. it is fairly possible to say that Her chance are even bigger than 99%
You misunderstood my point.
She beat all the odds during her childhood and later on. She was an orphan, had no power and had to struggle through many hardships.

So, before she could rigg the odds in the Hinamizawa game, she really did the unlikely.

Quote:
It is always like this, and it has been proved in Himatsubushi as well. It isn't "anime exclusive".
But for hinamizawa, the world collapse.
I wasn't saying it was 'anime exclusive'. I merely stated the way things happened in Saikai were different from the way they were portrayed in Demon's Script, or rather the minor changes that happened regarding Oishi and Rena's presence.

I only brought that up so nothing could misunderstood,w.
Old 2007-10-08, 19:28   Link #50
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Well, it was rather irrelevant, and to be fairly honest, the sudden change of cloth in Hinamizawa is a bit... meh.
More likely time contraints and "consistency" for the anime side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishikawa Minoru View Post
We all know Hanyuu's powers become weaker everytime she brings Rika back. They talked about it many times, so I never assumed that. I assumed that was common knowledge.
The thing is that your message assumed "she can still reset", which is a irrelevant considering that hitting a wall X times, and having even less time each time to repevtn the trainwreck is kinda not something to discard in the process.
the whole change is a "mere" miracle, and considerin Matsuri, well you can tell that in asbolute probability i don't think Takano is quite "praisable" for her efforts considering the disarming lack of difficulty she got for this, unlike the jaded old hag
Quote:
You misunderstood my point.
She beat all the odds during her childhood and later on. She was an orphan, had no power and had to struggle through many hardships.

So, before she could rigg the odds in the Hinamizawa game, she really did the unlikely.
Yet again, her hardship don't have anything to do with what she was trying to do.
Everything changed when she got with Hifumi and this "specific event".
aside of this, her miserable past and efforts don't match with what is happening.
Old 2007-10-08, 19:29   Link #51
-MotokoAoyama-
*Artist

@Sterling01 I can only say that DEEN is being evil, that's why

I frankly believe that Tommy in his uniform is better than his usual outfit, but then again, my fashion sense is quite bad, lmao. But anything is better than the Tommy Princess in the image threads
Old 2007-10-08, 19:31   Link #52
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

What about angel mort tommy, how bad is that?
Old 2007-10-08, 19:39   Link #53
shigure asa

Quote:
What about angel mort tommy, how bad is that?
not as bad as batsu game meido tommy, i think~~
Old 2007-10-08, 20:33   Link #54
patnam

The rise of evil (Takano) and new OP images......
Old 2007-10-08, 21:32   Link #55
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

The episode was well done as a precursor to Matsuribayashi, pretty close to the original. As others has said, I'm surprised (and overjoyed) that they left the okosama-lunch flag scene intact, with a nice 8mm effect to boot.

But the real sauce goes to the OP. Brilliant, and one of the best OP change that I have seen in a while. Sure it is slight change, but for those who have played the game it could not have been better than that.

1. Hanyuu's spiritual awakening - kick ass. And judging by the previews, I can't wait for the semi-showdown between Hanyuu and Miyo at the shrine.

2. Rika waving....to Hanyuu! Perfect and great scene to show that Hanyuu is not an observer anymore; that she has finally made her decision to physically join the gang. And her school uniform is so moe~.
Old 2007-10-09, 01:37   Link #56
Vash002
Ready to Boast

Meh, i wanna see so badly
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Aww, this episode got a 10
I liked more Takano after this episode.
Old 2007-10-09, 02:13   Link #57
Micchi
兄さんが望むなら...

10 from me too. Really loved the slight OP changes and was surprised when the ep went past the ED. It captivated me from beginning to end. Kinda feel sorry for Takano a bit after this. Just a bit.

Can't wait for the next ep!
Old 2007-10-09, 03:59   Link #58
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

This episode proves why I love Takano.
Old 2007-10-09, 09:32   Link #59
i8o
のヮの

young Illy and young Tommy are looked like good guy originally.
though young Miyo has become evil-Maetel.
Old 2007-10-09, 15:45   Link #60
nihaha

i love takano too.
Closed Thread