AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-01-18, 16:34   Link #41
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Um.. the Host of the 4 tails is still one of Kabuto's zombies, isn't he? So he should stand up and fight soon, unless they seal him.
Might be used by Kabuto to summon Madara to that place.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 17:47   Link #42
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Oh man. Finally, I am looking forward to the next chapter again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jouten View Post
Am I the only one who thinks the Ninetails might betray Naruto now?
I had that thought but I think Naruto has won over Kurama and they had the bro-fist.

LOL at tsundere Kyubi though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Anyway, isn't the Kyuubi generally depicted as a female in most lore? Then again, if it was depicted as a female in the Naruto series, it'll be weak and useless lol *cough*
Old 2012-01-18, 17:48   Link #43
beyondsaving

For those of you complaining how quick the 9 tails is becoming friends with Naruto, you do realize this is chapter five hundred seventy right?
beyondsaving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 18:09   Link #44
ChronoReverse

I wonder what Son Goku gave Naruto. Sandaime already had that staff that could grow and stuff, maybe Naruto will get a flying cloud =D
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 18:19   Link #45
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Kakashi and Gai have to have something to do now that they have become irrelevant once again...
seriously. they looked pretty out of their league on pg 8... are we really to believe that they have been fighting those bijou all this time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoReverse View Post
I wonder what Son Goku gave Naruto. Sandaime already had that staff that could grow and stuff, maybe Naruto will get a flying cloud =D
that would be... awesome! rasen-nimbus perhaps? or rasen-kamehameha??
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 18:24   Link #46
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Son actually gave Naruto the ability to summon Krillin. Roshi and Goku are gone, only he can save them now.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 18:31   Link #47
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
Son actually gave Naruto the ability to summon Krillin. Roshi and Goku are gone, only he can save them now.
Really? Krillin?
What can he do other than Destructo Disc and kamehameha. He isn't very strong.

Son Goku must have given him the ability to transfer into a giant ape when the Moon is full

"King's to you, Fernand"
Claymore! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 18:35   Link #48
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

He got like 1 mil power level by the end of DBZ. That's already more than enough to destroy a planet.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 18:53   Link #49
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyondsaving View Post
For those of you complaining how quick the 9 tails is becoming friends with Naruto, you do realize this is chapter five hundred seventy right?
It's not about what chapter we're on, it's about how short a time has passed since Naruto started trying to win over Kurama. You'd have a point if Naruto had been trying all along and only just now finally succeeded, but Naruto only recently started trying. And considering he's supposed to literally be a ball of hatred, Kurama didn't put up too much of a fight.

My sole gripe is that it wasn't nearly as hard as you'd expect winning over the Kyuubi to have been. I have no issue with the way it was done, just with the speed at which it was done.

Quote:
He got like 1 mil power level by the end of DBZ. That's already more than enough to destroy a planet.
This. Krillin may have been pretty weak by DBZ standards, but by the end of DBZ "weak" is only being able to blow up a planet.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 18:59   Link #50
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jouten View Post
Am I the only one who thinks the Ninetails might betray Naruto now?
I thought this too... But it wouldn't make much sense right now, because with or without Naruto, Kurama would still have to battle for his freedom against Tobi.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 19:43   Link #51
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
seriously. they looked pretty out of their league on pg 8... are we really to believe that they have been fighting those bijou all this time?
You misunderstand. Kakashi and Gai will fight the de-Bijuu'd Roshi. Their fight with the other Jinchuuriki is now over.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 19:53   Link #52
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
I'm waiting for this...

Old 2012-01-18, 20:36   Link #53
Lendial

Wow this manga is going to finish soon at this rate.
Old 2012-01-18, 20:45   Link #54
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
Wow this manga is going to finish soon at this rate.
Naw. Another 6 months of Tobi and then two years for Sasuke.
Old 2012-01-18, 20:51   Link #55
HiddenMessage
Tofu Driver

Did anyone notice the 3rd Hokage has a monkey summoning that resembles Son Goku the magic monkey as well? Where Does that summon fit into all of this?
HiddenMessage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 20:52   Link #56
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Naw. Another 6 months of Tobi and then two years for Sasuke.
3 more year with Kabuto after that with extra month of epilouge
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 21:49   Link #57
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
You misunderstand. Kakashi and Gai will fight the de-Bijuu'd Roshi. Their fight with the other Jinchuuriki is now over.
at the very least they have been fighting 5 stage 2 jinchuurikis this whole time which should be impossible for them at their current power levels. and conversely, switching to now fight zombie roshi seems too easy for them... hmm. they might go after tobi if naruto and kurama take on all the bijou at once. or someone else may join the fray soon to toss things up again

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenMessage View Post
Did anyone notice the 3rd Hokage has a monkey summoning that resembles Son Goku the magic monkey as well? Where Does that summon fit into all of this?
yea. my hunch is that they are all part of the same monkey village from that cave that son goku mentioned a couple chapters back. similar to the frog village.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 21:55   Link #58
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
It's not about what chapter we're on, it's about how short a time has passed since Naruto started trying to win over Kurama. You'd have a point if Naruto had been trying all along and only just now finally succeeded, but Naruto only recently started trying. And considering he's supposed to literally be a ball of hatred, Kurama didn't put up too much of a fight.

My sole gripe is that it wasn't nearly as hard as you'd expect winning over the Kyuubi to have been. I have no issue with the way it was done, just with the speed at which it was done.
Think your missing one point tho is while Naruto may only have been trying very recently, Kurama has been watching over Naruto his whole life, he knows exactly the kinda person Naruto is and I think over that time he's "softened" up towards him depsite some scenes depicted during the course of the story.
Guess I'll put it down as Kuruma has gotten softer over the year towards Naruto but doesn't mean the anger and hatred is all gone but then with recent events, it pushes him forward in accepting Naruto and who he is and he comes around alot more than probably what he would have thought.

It's not one way with Naruto doing everything but in fact Naruto has actually been working at winning over Kuruma from the start of his life

This was a nice chapter overall and now finally set ups for something I've been wanting to see for a long time, just hope to god it doesn't disappoint!

...unlike the duo of Kakashi and Gai, sorry to say but they really haven't done much to impress me here, fair enough that I had high hopes and they are against powers outta their league but still can't help but feel a tad disappointed.
Old 2012-01-18, 22:08   Link #59
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Think your missing one point tho is while Naruto may only have been trying very recently, Kurama has been watching over Naruto his whole life, he knows exactly the kinda person Naruto is and I think over that time he's "softened" up towards him depsite some scenes depicted during the course of the story.
Guess I'll put it down as Kuruma has gotten softer over the year towards Naruto but doesn't mean the anger and hatred is all gone but then with recent events, it pushes him forward in accepting Naruto and who he is and he comes around alot more than probably what he would have thought.

It's not one way with Naruto doing everything but in fact Naruto has actually been working at winning over Kuruma from the start of his life
I get that, and I don't disagree. Thing is, last we saw of Kurama was when Naruto and Kushina took him out, and back then Kurama was still very much a big ball of hatred and seemed as though he had every intention of continuing to antagonize Naruto (at least that's what I took away from it). I don't disagree with Kurama being gradually won over, but it was just really sudden. Like they took all that cumulative development and dropped it in all at once, without showing any evidence of a gradual change in his perception of Naruto. We're left to assume that his opinion of Naruto did change over time and that his acceptance of Naruto was a gradual thing, but we certainly didn't see that.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 22:28   Link #60
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
3 more year with Kabuto after that with extra month of epilouge
Ah! I forgot about Kabuto! Then six more months of Tobi, then a year of Kabuto and a year of Sasuke. I leave Sasuke last because (in my opinion) the series has to end with Naruto killing him.

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion