AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2012-07-27, 14:56   Link #9201
immblueversion

Did anyone else notice that some of the audience members vomited after Ichiya won?

As for the dragon names, I think it's safe to transliterate バイスロギア (Baisurogia) as "Weisslogia" (since the German word for "white," "weiss," is normally transliterated as "バイス"). Any other ideas on スキアドラム (Sukiadoramu)?

On another note, the Japanese scans show the dragons' names written as furigana for kanji: バイスロギア is 白竜 (White Dragon), and スキアドラム is 影竜 (Shadow Dragon).

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 15:30   Link #9202
ImperialFlameGod8190

this chapter was an epic fail rabbit is nichiya from edolas and it turns out kagura is never serious but leon is stronger then milliana and the end its just lame i love this but the only thing that mattered was hearing the names of the dragons raised by sting and rogue im guessing the dragon king is acnologia but im not positive
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 16:38   Link #9203
Bombo
TSF Fans

Mashima well done...My head blow up after the rabbit showing him self ... I laughing so hard for erza reaction .

And btw If i'm not mistake..isn't this first time showing kissing in FT?
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 16:47   Link #9204
sergel02

When is the next chapter supposed to come out?
sergel02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 18:16   Link #9205
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Next chapter will be next week.

Nichiya was in the suit, heh. Caught me off guard, I'll admit. We all thought it would be someone amazing. Fight was a bit of a disappointment, though. Both got smacked around, and then Ichiya hulks out and ends it with one punch? Lame. I actually want to see Ichiya have a moment of awesomeness, but he's just too... lame. I know it is supposed to be funny, but the joke drags on. Especially given how Elfman had trouble vs. Bacchus, I would have expected a slightly better fight using parfum vs. drunk-fu.

Kagura wasn't going full out, and still managed to tie with Lamia Scale. I really wish we could have seen that fight. Oh well, probably the anime will add that in.

And setup for Natsu and Gajeel vs. Sting and Rogue. Nothing new there. The biggest stuff was the dragon meeting, and Igneel speech. Apparently, Igneel thinks humans can become stronger than dragons (at least, that is the implication I got). Why would there be a need for something stronger than dragons? Zeref and the demons? Something about this festival?

Still so many vague questions. If Sting and Rogue are legit DS's, it feels a bit lame. I would have hoped for at least another female DS to help balance things. Ah well.

Overall, nothing too interesting this time around, just mainly setup for next time. Hope the fight is good.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 20:17   Link #9206
Lunarskylar

maybe the dragons want to destroy acnologia, but they aren't strong enough, so they're trying to raise humans with their abilities to do it

nichia was just.... wow. i had no words whatsoever. i was suprised that tehy didn't have juura fighting though

i'm hoping this fight lasts around 3 chapters at mashima speed
Old 2012-07-27, 20:34   Link #9207
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

That's one thing I like about Fairy Tail, Mashima doesn't spend months on one fight like some other people do... ><
Old 2012-07-27, 20:59   Link #9208
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Eh...honestly I'm just hoping for a curbstomp of epic proportions by Natsu and Gajeel...but I know that no way is that going to happen...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 21:02   Link #9209
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I wanna see Sting yell in frustration then Rogue abandoning him and Sabertooth, THEN a curbstomp by Natsu and Gajeel.
Old 2012-07-27, 21:15   Link #9210
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
I wanna see Sting yell in frustration then Rogue abandoning him and Sabertooth, THEN a curbstomp by Natsu and Gajeel.
As much as I would cheer, I don't see Natsu and Gajeel ganging up on Sting...they have morals and whatnot (personally the most pain that can be inflicted on a ST the better >_>).

And Rogue...I dunno about leaving mid fight but leaving ST could be possible. There have been several instances of Rogue not acting like other ST members to certain things (like with Yukino's punishment, Natsu's nakama proclamation, Lucy's beating and not protecting Minerva like the other 3)
Old 2012-07-28, 00:30   Link #9211
Aesthetic Shampoo

Nichiya final move reminded me of the running jiggle butt gag in Rave master. Yup, still hate it. Hopefully next chapter will be at least as good as last weeks one.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 04:52   Link #9212
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
That's one thing I like about Fairy Tail, Mashima doesn't spend months on one fight like some other people do... ><
YES YES 1000 times YES that is what ruined Naruto i mean the Itachi sasuke kabuto fight took forever yet they'll be able to tie it up cleanly in 2 episodes max but seriously though now it makes sense why the others didnt know who it was Erza fainting was funny and the puking was as well but really this was all about waiting for Sabertooth FT.
If u guys are ready for a crazy prediction try this. The fight is extremely intense and is about even then an explosion comes from the medical ward and it distracts everyone. Natsu's here's the screams and knows lucy is in trouble he realizes he has to help lucy so he says something to this extent. "In fairy tail we stick with our comrades. Winning or losing doesnt matter. What matters is sticking with your comrades. Im not gonna do to Lucy what you guys did to Yukino then he asks romeo to give him some flame to recharge himself and go protect lucy Rogue seems dumbfounded Sting is furious and everyone else is laughing.
Old 2012-07-28, 06:27   Link #9213
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
YES YES 1000 times YES that is what ruined Naruto i mean the Itachi sasuke kabuto fight took forever yet they'll be able to tie it up cleanly in 2 episodes max but seriously though now it makes sense why the others didnt know who it was Erza fainting was funny and the puking was as well but really this was all about waiting for Sabertooth FT.
If u guys are ready for a crazy prediction try this. The fight is extremely intense and is about even then an explosion comes from the medical ward and it distracts everyone. Natsu's here's the screams and knows lucy is in trouble he realizes he has to help lucy so he says something to this extent. "In fairy tail we stick with our comrades. Winning or losing doesnt matter. What matters is sticking with your comrades. Im not gonna do to Lucy what you guys did to Yukino then he asks romeo to give him some flame to recharge himself and go protect lucy Rogue seems dumbfounded Sting is furious and everyone else is laughing.
Honestly, while a scenario like this would be pretty amusing, I doubt it's going to happen, for two reasons:

1.) Arcadios mentioned the fact that, he won't use the same tactic, that he used, previously - in other words, I believe he will try to do something different then he did before, to try and kidnap Lucy, and this is method is going to be a lot more successful, then the previous attempt.

2.) It's really too early, for Lucy to be kidnapped yet, I mean we have 3 days remaining, until the fated day is going to occur, which is still too much time for Fairy Tail to be capable of finding out, where Lucy has been kidnapped to - which shouldn't be difficult, because in Carla's premonition, we have seen the place, where Lucy would most likely be imprisoned. If I have to put my guesses I would think that Lucy is going to be kidnapped during the last tournament game event, where all the 5 team members are going to participate, which is going to, occur on the 6 / 7 th day of the tournament - and I believe the 7th day is a more certain date, when that event is going to be held, since well I don't have any idea on what could happen on the sixth day to not make the entire Fairy Tail guild, not realize that Lucy has gone missing - and knowing, what kind of guild they are, I'm quite certain that, once they notice that Lucy is gone, and a day, would probably be enough, for he Fairy Tail guild to be capable of interfering with the Eclipse plan, and after such an intensive buildup to that particular event, I doubt that Mashima would troll us, and somehow prevent the whole Eclipse plan, from actually occurring.

In other words, Mashima needs to time Lucy's kidnapping with the entire Eclipse plan, and due to that, he has to time her being kidnapped and the whole initiation of the Eclipse plan, so that the Fairy Tail guild won't have enough time to react - well, it could work out, like this, Lucy is being kidnapped, during the last tournament event, which lasts an entire day, and near it's end - at the dawn of the 6th and 7th day, the Eclipse plan is put into motion - at least this scenario would work with the fact that the 5 vs 5 tournament event is actually going to occur on the 6th day, but who knows how Mashima has planned this particular part of the current arc's events - hopefully, there aren't a lot of chapters, until the whole Eclipse Gate event is going to actually occur.

Anyway, what I want to point out is the fact that, there will be too little time, between Lucy's kidnapping, and the Eclipse Gate opening, for anyone from the Fairy Tail or someone else to be capable of interfering with the Eclipse plan - well, anyone, but Lucy herself, although considering her current condition, it would be pretty unlikely that she's going to stop the Eclipse plan on her own, unless Mashima is going to do some pretty huge plot twist, when it comes to Lucy's character.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 08:02   Link #9214
ImperialFlameGod8190

u forgot that with natsu's nose he'll find lucy pretty quickly
Old 2012-07-28, 10:46   Link #9215
kitten320

Why is Ichiya called as one of the strongest mages? He never was useful, it is the only time he actually did something and it still is hard to take seriously.

Did not expect to see Nichiya in the bunny suit, Erza will have hard time.

So Kagura doesn't try? Give her Jellal and we'll see it all
Old 2012-07-28, 11:01   Link #9216
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

I think you all are missing the gravity of the events before us.

Ichiya has a cat now! Do you not realize what this means?

He's now the official dragon slayer of perfume!
Old 2012-07-28, 11:24   Link #9217
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
I think you all are missing the gravity of the events before us.

Ichiya has a cat now! Do you not realize what this means?

He's now the official dragon slayer of perfume!
OMG...I died just thinking about it...

You are a bastard!
Old 2012-07-28, 11:46   Link #9218
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Why is Ichiya called as one of the strongest mages? He never was useful, it is the only time he actually did something and it still is hard to take seriously.
He wields powerful magic, even if he doesn't use it...but Mashima doesn't seem to want to go there, so he will probably live his manga life as comic relief.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 13:08   Link #9219
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
He wields powerful magic, even if he doesn't use it...but Mashima doesn't seem to want to go there, so he will probably live his manga life as comic relief.
He's abit like Buggy the Clown from One Piece in a way but not quite as cool

But the fact he even makes Erza uneasy I have to hand it to him, he's def something else

I liked everything that went on in the chapter but everything that has transpired so far and has yet to come has been upstaged with Papa Dragon showing up.
If there's one thing I like about this series is it's got big ass dragon's and western style dragons at that.
While I'm gonna enjoy this fight still doesn't compare to the thought of Dragons showing up and causing all hell to break loose!
Yes that is probably all just faint hope but I love faint hope, keeps thing's exciting!
Old 2012-07-28, 14:26   Link #9220
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

MEEEEHHHNNNN~!"
I so want a clip of that voice over for Aizen when he's doing his freak-out in Bleach.

Anyway, I think the fact is that Erza just doesn't want to admit to the fact that Ichiya just basically FREAKS her OUT. That's why he has to have such 'powerful magic' at his disposal. What else could it be?
Denial is a powerful thing.

That would be a stunt and a half: Sneaking into Erza's room and putting up posters and stickers of Ichiya and Nichiya all over her stuff and the walls. She'd either blow up Fairy Hills, or she'll fall comatose.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen