AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2007-09-11, 20:48   Link #521
XiaoWei
Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Fate View Post
Does anyone know if there is a poster inside Animedia October 2007 issue, its the one with Nanoha and Vivio on the cover. I believe there was a poster inside Newtype October 2007's issue but unfortunately I am not sure where to get it anymore since it sold out quicker than I'd expected. If someone has an idea of what poster is inside Animedia October 2007's issue then I'd greatly appreciate it, if there is a poster of some sort that is related to Nanoha then I'd like to try and get it before they're all gone.
You can try aimepaper.net to look out for poster scans from megami, newtype... many others
XiaoWei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 21:41   Link #522
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

I should have known that. Thx Xiao.

Anyways, these are what was listed under Animedia October Issue.... and well, I am sold. XD

I suppose this image is just a magazine illustration-- but damn, It's awesome and Hawt. :3

...and

From what this scan is indicating, I assume this months animedia also comes with stand-pops of all three heroines. Can someone confirm that?

Needless to say: "Aimlessly wanders off to buy Animedia October Issue"

Last edited by Demi.; 2007-09-11 at 22:04.
Demi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 22:39   Link #523
XiaoWei
Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
I should have known that. Thx Xiao.

Anyways, these are what was listed under Animedia October Issue.... and well, I am sold. XD

I suppose this image is just a magazine illustration-- but damn, It's awesome and Hawt. :3

...and

From what this scan is indicating, I assume this months animedia also comes with stand-pops of all three heroines. Can someone confirm that?

Needless to say: "Aimlessly wanders off to buy Animedia October Issue"
I dun get animedia, but if October's Animedia comes with pop up stand i dun mind getting the magazine. Tell me if you do get it Demi, thanks
Old 2007-09-12, 15:13   Link #524
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Does anyone know which magazine this poster comes from?
http://ymok.fc2web.com/images/POSTER...ikers_0911.jpg
Old 2007-09-12, 15:52   Link #525
Mirificus

Quote:
It is part of the October Newtype.
Old 2007-09-12, 18:37   Link #526
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirificus View Post
It is part of the October Newtype.

Thanks much~ *Wallet am Cry* *__*
Old 2007-09-13, 06:49   Link #527
Chi-no
Light & Dark User

Oct New type !!!! Wow .... Must get ... and really wallet are screaming to me.....
Chi-no is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 14:53   Link #528
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
woah, thats a cool poster...I'm definently getting that issue of newtype!
As for the setting and the mood that sets this poster, I was hoping to see something lilke that in the end of StrikerS (TSAB in ruins...and such), but the way how its going, it might not feel that epic.
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 17:28   Link #529
Cynor
SS Bombardment Mage

Good news for all the Fate fans who ordered the Fate Figurine, I got an email earlier saying that the release date has actually been pushed UP.. Now it's supposedly going to be available to ship about the 23rd of this month, barely over a week away.

We will always exist before our Mistress of the Night Sky, Hayate
Cynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 17:51   Link #530
lightl

question, did anyone get that strikerS sketch book that was relased like a week ago?
notice on the group picture they had on the first page that Chrono , Yuno, and Zafira are missing but Reguis is in the picture
lightl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 22:03   Link #531
arkxkra
全力全開

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoWei View Post
[B]Megami Deluxe Vol 9 is out. This time round the popular magazine features on Mohou Shojou Ririkaru Nanoha StrikerS!!!
Cover of Megami Magazine Deluxe Vol 9
BTW, if sometime it have those Mail exclusive thing, how to order it??? it usually not ship out japan right??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynor View Post
Good news for all the Fate fans who ordered the Fate Figurine, I got an email earlier saying that the release date has actually been pushed UP.. Now it's supposedly going to be available to ship about the 23rd of this month, barely over a week away.
wow, so good, but i dont have order it because preorder close when i see that time T_T....
Old 2007-09-15, 13:32   Link #532
XiaoWei
Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkxkra View Post
BTW, if sometime it have those Mail exclusive thing, how to order it??? it usually not ship out japan right??

wow, so good, but i dont have order it because preorder close when i see that time T_T....
I got it locally, they shipped those magazines to Singapore.
If you stay outside of Singapore or Japan or anywhere which the stores don't carry them you can get from various online stores like HLJ/Hobby Search/Hobby Stock/J-List...etc. Depends on the location of the book or seller, the magazine might or might not ship off from Japan. If you re afraid of piracy, do check out a 'printed from Japan' text on the back cover located at bottom of the magazine. Likewise if you are afraid of the 'steep' shipping cost of the magazine, get it from an online store that is located nearer to your country, usually it might be cheaper, but shipping of magazine normally don't cost much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynor
Which fate figurine do you mean?

Anyway i got myself Megami(OCT 2007)/Megami Deluxe vol #9/Animedia(OCT 2007), Those who are crazy with nanoha series posters and artwork should just grab those magazine off from online stores or shelves of your local anime stores.

Megami(OCT 2007) issue comes with 2 chapters of nanoha strikers manga, nanoha strikers characters and information booklet, 3 nanoha strikers wall posters, and few pages featureing nanoha strikers.

Megami Deluxe vol #9 consist mainly of nanoha strikers wall posters and information on nanoha strikers.

Animedia comes with a few pages of nanoha strikers artwork, and a cardboard cut-out pop-up stand of the 3 heroines (Fate, Nanoha, Hayate) as shown below.

Newtype(OCT 2007) issue also features abit of nanoha strikers with a very nice nanoha strikers wallpaper(shown below).

Enjoy

Last edited by XiaoWei; 2007-09-15 at 13:52.
Old 2007-09-15, 16:43   Link #533
Cynor
SS Bombardment Mage

This Fate

http://www.hlj.com/product/MOV35551

Man I really wish I had some extra money laying around to get those magazines... but my local comic shop only orders as many as they have requests for, and all the online retailers i've found for them want to charge high prices for single volumes (if they even sell single volumes >_<), and most wont even ship but via EMS.

Old 2007-09-15, 20:50   Link #534
arkxkra
全力全開

Quote:
I got it locally, they shipped those magazines to Singapore.
If you stay outside of Singapore or Japan or anywhere which the stores don't carry them you can get from various online stores like HLJ/Hobby Search/Hobby Stock/J-List...etc. Depends on the location of the book or seller, the magazine might or might not ship off from Japan. If you re afraid of piracy, do check out a 'printed from Japan' text on the back cover located at bottom of the magazine. Likewise if you are afraid of the 'steep' shipping cost of the magazine, get it from an online store that is located nearer to your country, usually it might be cheaper, but shipping of magazine normally don't cost much.
erm... i mean inside the Magazine have those Mail Exclusive item like this Megami Deluxe, the 1st or 2nd page the magazine, have those only can order via mail order, do it have anychance to buy that few item??? but anywher thx ^^...
Old 2007-09-16, 00:57   Link #535
XiaoWei
Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynor View Post
This Fate

http://www.hlj.com/product/MOV35551

Man I really wish I had some extra money laying around to get those magazines... but my local comic shop only orders as many as they have requests for, and all the online retailers i've found for them want to charge high prices for single volumes (if they even sell single volumes >_<), and most wont even ship but via EMS.
Lols. Not interested in the figuirne, might be abit ugly to me, will wait till a better figurine made by Goodsmile/Alter or Maxfactory. Ya and those magazines are limited, the day the issue had arrived, the next day its gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkxkra
erm... i mean inside the Magazine have those Mail Exclusive item like this Megami Deluxe, the 1st or 2nd page the magazine, have those only can order via mail order, do it have anychance to buy that few item??? but anywher thx ^^...
That i'm not so sure, sorry. But i do know they have mail subscribe for magazine by the company attached inside 1 of the pages in the magazines
Old 2007-09-16, 22:15   Link #536
Sonic_Fate
Do the Fate Dansen

Thanks to everyone who responded to my posts. Nice to know there are fellow NxF fans here Those are really nice posters, if only I could get the Animedia October 2007 issue....wants cut outs of Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate so bad!! Anyone know a site where it is still available? There was a site that had it but I was a little too late and they are all out!
Sonic_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-16, 22:54   Link #537
Cynor
SS Bombardment Mage

Quote:
Ya and those magazines are limited, the day the issue had arrived, the next day its gone

Yea, at least you can find the scans online... and I know of a place that does large-size prints so I could probably get them printed out large easy enough. Though to do every one in the mags it'd be way more expansive hehe.

If I had just a little more money I would just break down and buy the two megami I found from amazon.co.jp, but they only ship via EMS so they wanted like 50 bucks just for those two mags. What really made me mad though is that I was SUPPOSED to be the list for Megami at my local comic shop, but they seemed to have lost that or something since I never got a call >_> Though sometimes when I go in there I see some anime related mag on their shelf... I just haven't been in there recently. Probably go next wednesday since that is when they get in their import shipments like figurines and such.

Old 2007-09-17, 00:43   Link #538
XiaoWei
Otaku

Quote:
Thanks to everyone who responded to my posts. Nice to know there are fellow NxF fans here Those are really nice posters, if only I could get the Animedia October 2007 issue....wants cut outs of Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate so bad!! Anyone know a site where it is still available? There was a site that had it but I was a little too late and they are all out!
Try http://www.jlist.com/

Lols, i bought Animedia Oct 2007 for SGD$11 locally, well...
Animedia was a very cheap magazine, but not all pages are colored though

Anyway, the bookstores at my area do release twice for the same issue for some Japanese magazines like Megami and Newtype, probably a few more, which is great, but unfortunatly bookstores pricing are slightly more expensive T__________T!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynor
Yea, at least you can find the scans online... and I know of a place that does large-size prints so I could probably get them printed out large easy enough. Though to do every one in the mags it'd be way more expansive hehe.

If I had just a little more money I would just break down and buy the two megami I found from amazon.co.jp, but they only ship via EMS so they wanted like 50 bucks just for those two mags. What really made me mad though is that I was SUPPOSED to be the list for Megami at my local comic shop, but they seemed to have lost that or something since I never got a call >_> Though sometimes when I go in there I see some anime related mag on their shelf... I just haven't been in there recently. Probably go next wednesday since that is when they get in their import shipments like figurines and such.
You shld, i always love browsing my local anime merchandise stores every once or twice a week to keep myself updated ^^V

Last edited by XiaoWei; 2007-09-17 at 00:57.
Old 2007-09-17, 02:18   Link #539
Sonic_Fate
Do the Fate Dansen

Hmm Jlist only has Animedia as a subscription and they don't sell by single issues so if I subscribed now which magazine issue would they ship me? Would they ship me the October Issue, the one with Nanoha and Vivio which I really really want, or would they send me the issue after? Anyone else know any other website that has the issue in stock? Thanks in advance.
Sonic_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-17, 02:48   Link #540
arkxkra
全力全開

Quote:
Hmm Jlist only has Animedia as a subscription and they don't sell by single issues so if I subscribed now which magazine issue would they ship me? Would they ship me the October Issue, the one with Nanoha and Vivio which I really really want, or would they send me the issue after? Anyone else know any other website that has the issue in stock? Thanks in advance.
erm, u can try amazon japan ..