AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

View Poll Results: Amagami SS - Episode 15 Rating
Perfect 10 18 33.33%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 15 27.78%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 22.22%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 12.96%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 3.70%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-15, 12:56   Link #41
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Yukana has maybe not get many role but she gets big one such as Tessa, CC, Ai etc....What's important is not the quantity but the quality
Quality doesn't give me more Yukana, though.

Quote:
The kiss will be for the last episode.
Ai already kissed him in this episode.
Old 2010-10-15, 12:59   Link #42
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Quality doesn't give me more Yukana, though.
Too much Yukana is bad. Look how is it with Jun >_>
Quote:

Ai already kissed him in this episode.
I mean a mutual kiss
Old 2010-10-15, 13:21   Link #43
Used Can

I think Jun Fukuyama is an amazing VA, and I honestly cannot get tired of him. Well, for now.
But, even if we were too say would make a VA's voice boring to hear, I'd say Yukana has too few roles, considering how great her voice is. She could seriously have more roles. I'm also sure fans would greatly enjoy that.

Quote:
I mean a mutual kiss
Oh... yeah, hopefully. It's the final episode, after all. But, either way, it seems the animators have something against kissing. They've seriously cut short the amount of kisses in Amagami. Kaoru's and Ai's arc especially suffer from that, since both of them tend to kiss a lot.
Old 2010-10-15, 13:45   Link #44
HandofFate

the best arc so far imo.

Spoiler for episode 15:
Old 2010-10-15, 14:58   Link #45
Mairsile
Athletic girls are sugoi!

I just read Love Goes On, and yes, its very, very good. For those who haven't, try waiting until the finale next week to read it, or save Chapter 4 till after the finale since it includes the upcoming hot pool scene (which is a rather brief scene in the manga). There are a few scenes that were either modified, left out or added in and both Ai and Junichi are characterized differently (Junichi in particular). Ai is a even more flirty and daring early on in the manga and Junichi is far more assertive in displaying his feelings and desires.

Since we have the final episode next week, and the hot spring segment in the manga is only a few drawings, I'm hoping one of the skipped scenarios is the first half of the show...preferably
Spoiler for skipped scenario:
Old 2010-10-15, 15:22   Link #46
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Somehow I think Junichi and Haruka doing previews together is a dangerous combo .

A really good episode though. Deepens things between Junichi and Ai. The date was good for getting him thinking about her (though the whole thing was really odd). Where did they get the funds to turn an attraction into something that elaborate ? The pool scene was huge though. Have to give Junichi credit since doing crazy stuff like jumping into a pool in his uniform is not that weird for him.

Really liking this pairing. Ai is a very likable girl and not too extreme of a personality. Feel bad about her not getting the spot, but that's how things go. She'll get things together and be even better after this.
Old 2010-10-15, 15:22   Link #47
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

What was all that hallucination in the horror house about?

The pool scene was very nicely done though. Best episode 3 off all the arcs, I think (though weakest 'perverted Junichi kiss' of them all). Last episode looks good too, based on the previews... *wink*
Old 2010-10-15, 15:42   Link #48
pikachuwei

i laffed at ramen
Old 2010-10-15, 15:59   Link #49
KROMEangel
Baby Got Back

So, armpit fetish.

What's next?

Last edited by KROMEangel; 2010-10-15 at 16:17.
Old 2010-10-15, 16:16   Link #50
Knightrunner

The biggest parts of the episode was when Ai first kissd him and the pool scene. lol Ai has a bit of Haruka in her not looking phased after giving a kiss.

lol Jun and Haruka preview combo is to dangerious for Ai.
Old 2010-10-15, 16:21   Link #51
Nerroth
NePoi!

When I saw the Pharoah-thing stand up with the light behind it, I was starting to wonder when Junichi was gonna start dialing up the Stargate...

...maybe not too seriously, though.

(It would be funny to see a bunch of people cosplaying as members of an SG team going into something like that. But then, would Pharoah start saying something about 'destroying the Tau'ri'?)

Nice scene with Miya, Sae and Rihoko, though. Who needs to worry about nii-ni when there are sweets to be had?
Old 2010-10-15, 16:24   Link #52
Zeroryoko1974

Send a message via AIM to Zeroryoko1974 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeroryoko1974
I think dude was on an acid trip or something
Old 2010-10-15, 16:34   Link #53
wingman32x

Oh, I also liked the Sae/Miya/Rihoko scene. I thought it did a good job of establishing Miya's relationship with Rihoko(I don't think we've ever seen them together). I also like how excited Miya got at the prospect of getting candy .
Old 2010-10-15, 16:37   Link #54
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
If that place actually did gas they really do take things pretty far. Can you legally gas people going into your attractions ?
Old 2010-10-15, 16:40   Link #55
Pocky Yoshi
Disabled By Request

Once again(excuse my rude post), the whole haunted pharoah thing was like "huh?!"
Everything else wasn't too bad. I just hope they wrap up the final episode nicely.
Oh and wingman is right, no kissing in pool . Oh well. Ai remained very cute, sexy, and bold the whole episode.
If I were in Junichi's shoes, I'd probably be the happiest guy in the world.
Old 2010-10-15, 17:33   Link #56
Francismeunier
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
If that place actually did gas they really do take things pretty far. Can you legally gas people going into your attractions ?
Not I explained it some posts before that it's a military weapon. The park can get sued for that...literally.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerroth View Post
When I saw the Pharoah-thing stand up with the light behind it, I was starting to wonder when Junichi was gonna start dialing up the Stargate...
ROFL! But what would he do with the Stargate?
Old 2010-10-15, 17:40   Link #57
Knightrunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
Not I explained it some posts before that it's a military weapon. The park can get sued for that...literally.

ROFL! But what would he do with the Stargate?
Could they really get sued? In the US for sure but in Japan not to sure about that.
Old 2010-10-15, 17:45   Link #58
Francismeunier
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post
Could they really get sued? In the US for sure but in Japan not to sure about that.
Ok maybe closed down at least or the haunted house itself? Pretty sure the person responsible for it will get problems too with the court.
Old 2010-10-15, 17:48   Link #59
KROMEangel
Baby Got Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post
I'm sure you can sue for getting infected with....whatever that was.

Although Jun's mental state may have helped the "symptoms" a little :3
Old 2010-10-15, 17:48   Link #60
Mairsile
Athletic girls are sugoi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I myself thought it was rather funny. When it comes to anime, and a character like Junichi, you should be prepared for something outrageous to happen. With a little taste of Halloween during the haunted house date, I wonder if they will revisit the theme in two weeks in the next arc.

But yes, a business could get sued for using that type of product since it could lead to some very undesirable consequences and it was administered without their knowledge/consent.