AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

View Poll Results: Claymore - Chapter 120 Rating
Perfect 10 12 16.22%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 18 24.32%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 21.62%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 12.16%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 6.76%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 7 9.46%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.35%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.35%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 5 6.76%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-11-29, 11:44   Link #981
little_angel
Watching From Above

Spoiler for spoilers:

google translation from Japanese:
Spoiler for translation:
Old 2011-11-29, 13:34   Link #982
Falcor

Send a message via MSN to Falcor
Quote:
Originally Posted by little_angel View Post
Spoiler for spoilers:

google translation from Japanese:
Spoiler for translation:
Spoiler for Improved(?) Google translation:
Old 2011-11-29, 13:49   Link #983
Nixl

Wait, Emilia=Miria? The twins or at least one was cut to pieces trying to protect Miria?
Keleiya=Claire? I think I also remember the nickname for Claire was rabbit.

I hoping this is fake, because it makes it out as though Priscilla/Claire respond to the awakened ZAOs, which seems too direct of a development.
Old 2011-11-29, 14:49   Link #984
konart

DeVito for the rescue, hell yeah!
Spoiler for DeVito:
Old 2011-11-29, 15:34   Link #985
Nixl

*gasps*

Devito = Deneve I think. Damn, now that is a good comparison that I could of used back in the "Yuma vs Deneve vs that other one" leader debate.

Credit goes to Konart for the Devito picture.

Last edited by Nixl; 2011-11-29 at 15:57.
Old 2011-11-29, 17:12   Link #986
Etheral

waits for proper translation..........Probably going to be awhile, but I want it done right the first time I see it. I don't know how others can just look at it with some weak program. As much as I anticipate a new chapter I can never view anything but the completely finished version.
Old 2011-11-29, 17:41   Link #987
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
*gasps*

Devito = Deneve I think. Damn, now that is a good comparison that I could of used back in the "Yuma vs Deneve vs that other one" leader debate.

Credit goes to Konart for the Devito picture.
Hmm...
Deneve is in the front while Tabitha is just used as background imagery .
I wonder what that means

*referring to the leadership debate*

"King's to you, Fernand"
Old 2011-11-29, 17:56   Link #988
SagaraSouske

Here is an attempted translation. (I think this spoiler might be real.)

Spoiler:
Old 2011-11-29, 17:56   Link #989
Nixl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymore! View Post
Hmm...
Deneve is in the front while Tabitha is just used as background imagery .
I wonder what that means

*referring to the leadership debate*
I dunno...maybe that Yuma is the best girl?

I think that's it.

Edit: Thank you SagaraSouske for that translation. It sounds legitimate, although I was hoping that it would be the fight that comes to Priscilla and not the other way around. It seems strange that the twins would die considering they are (1) children and (2) have been saved repeatedly. It is also interesting that the arm served as Priscilla's escape from the blob.
Old 2011-11-29, 18:46   Link #990
Arturro

This spoiler looks interesting. If it's true maybe I will even start to read Claymore again. It might mean that:
1. Clare and Priscilla final fight is postponed.
2. Priss, most probably, will slaughter those 3 AO, showing us again how powerful monster she is.
3. Third and final part of Claymore will start soon, where we will see shounenish growth of Clare and survivors (Raki, Galatea, Miata and some ghosts)
4. And after another 50 or 60 chapters the final fight between Clare and Priss

BTW - so far half of my predictions about future claymore plot was wrong...

Old 2011-11-29, 18:54   Link #991
Nixl

I still think the resurrected Claymores are still an elaborate means to tire Priscilla out for Claire, but I always assumed the fight would happen at the blob.
Old 2011-11-29, 19:05   Link #992
White Silver King
The Isley

The spoiler makes it sound like the blob's still going to be there after Clare and Priscilla emerge. Do we have another appearance from the Destroyer to look forward to I wonder?
Old 2011-11-29, 19:19   Link #993
rafael1932
claymores pimp

Fake spoiler – someone is actually dying.
Old 2011-11-29, 20:24   Link #994
Nixl

In the wait for spoilers I started reading the early 110s again and I cannot believe the amount of dialogue I missed. I never picked up on the "hint" that the ZAOs are not the first attempt at zombies nor did I pick up on the bodies being inherently unstable. That and, Dae saying that the bodies needed to be filled with Youki at which point that seems to raise a couple questions about if these ZAOs are on borrowed time.

edit: Wait, I also missed the part where they were sent out prematurely, meaning there bodies are still unstable. Crap, reading comprehension for the lose.
Old 2011-11-29, 20:36   Link #995
Arlenis
Of Lights

I'm o.k with this being true, though...........despite all the faith in Priscilla I am not sure how she will fare against them. I mean...why DID Dae consider him his three best other than Priscilla? I'm sure if Riful, Isley, and Luciella or Alicia jumped Priscilla at once she'd be done in...and it's been heavily eluded to that these three are superior to those beings, especially Luciella at least.

Side Note: I believe Cassadra's large base body can indeed twist and turn and swoop and mobilize to dust eat and such WHILST still using basic assault; she is, if not, otherwise boring as shit. I can't wait to see the other two awakened forms...Hysteria seems.........promising to say the least, yes?

Last edited by Arlenis; 2011-11-29 at 20:52.
Old 2011-11-29, 21:16   Link #996
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.

Well it'll be interesting if this spoiler is legit. If so, I have to wonder just what the hell Raphelea knew.
Old 2011-11-29, 21:19   Link #997
Nixl

If Raphaela's secret ends up being to power hug Priscilla I will eat my laptop piece by piece.
Old 2011-11-29, 22:08   Link #998
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
This spoiler looks interesting. If it's true maybe I will even start to read Claymore again
Nice to see you again Arturro...though are you implying that you haven't been reading the story till now or something? 0_o

---

Arlanis, I sort of went into the same questioning earlier before (http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=506), though I mostly spoke about Teresa -- it does seem strange how Dae seemed to have favored those three seemingly so much, especially in the context of others like Teresa and Priscilla.

--

Thank you for your translation Sagara; it does seem very plausible, especially in the ridiculous notion that we don't (hopefully yet) get to see what actually went on inside the blob and will get a flashback to it at some point -- Yagi loves flashbacks too much.

But yes, we had better see what goes on in the blob -- really, the amount of potential for character development for Claire and Priscilla, regardless of their is an actual physical/mental/whatever fight of some sort, on so many fronts is ridiculous....I've been looking forward to it for ages now; I don't know how I'll act if it gets pushed over like the Isley vs Luciella fight or something; it's mandatory in my book.

Though Nixl...if Solace's theory ends up being true on some level, then the same way Rafaela tried to save her sister by putting her soul back into her (so says Cyclone's plausible theory)....that honestly could end up being true, though I'm not sure how I would react to it either.

One thing is for sure though; if that spoiler really is true, like every chapter really, I feel this next one will leave us with more questions then answers.
Old 2011-11-29, 23:06   Link #999
White Silver King
The Isley

If Priscilla can take on all 3, I don't think that will last very long. For now, they are pretty much mindless Awakened (if Cassandra is any indication) so they will need some time to return to their senses the way Riful, Isley and Luciela did. But once they get some experience as AOs, I don't think Priscilla stands any significant chance. Riful, who's no fool, said that a team up of her and Luciella should be enough to take on Priscilla (though that may be because of how difficult it is to kill both of them) - and Riful knows what a monster she is. So, if these 3 are at least as powerful as the original AOs she's going to run into some problems.
Old 2011-11-29, 23:29   Link #1000
Arlenis
Of Lights

Thanks Shiek. I had actually read that a while ago though. Same thoughts obviously.
White Silver king it really is established pretty much that after awakening, beings tend to take a while to get their head on straight and even some return to pretty much their former claymore mindset except....of course not completely being awakened (example: Riful and Isley). I had forgotten about that factor. Priscilla took a WHILE to even get semi-sane as she is now. Be that as it may, even with that in mind I must say that if they ALL three go at her fully her "I'm the shit" streak should be over and she will have to struggle; even if they are deranged in their assault it doesn't change the shear power of it. I doubt they will all go for her though being that Cassandra and Roxanna will be stubborn and fight one another and even if Roxanna realizes they need to team up I doubt Cassandra will go for it; Hysteria on the other hand is a bitch and will be left alone to deal with Priscilla without qualms due to her bitchy confident nature and will be undoubtedly slain unless she turns out to be outta hand in power, flees, or Priscilla is just to slow; I doubt the latter will be the case, though Hysteria's speed should be godly.