AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-11-01, 17:37   Link #441
dniv
Science is Romance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
I almost forgot that this even existed. Seriously am I the only one who doesn't really care about this manga? I mean I want more info on the A certain... series and this manga is expanding on it but, this one I just don't really seem to care.

It might be because I personally think that this is pretty uneeded since we already get enough Accelerator in the LN. Especially from the Battle Royale up to the current volumes and from what I've seen there isn't much that could happem on his side that hasn't been on the LN.
Well, NT 11 used stuff from an entire Railgun Manga arc in order to make Misaki's introduction into the LN better + have more substance. I feel like Kamachi could do the same thing with stuff from the Accelerator manga in order to add to the next major arc with Accelerator and/or with other new characters introduced in this manga.

This manga is the shortest compared to the other ones, so of course it wouldn't have that much WB going on yet, and it has already introduced a few interesting concepts.

F ATE SERIES IS THE ENEMY OF A CERTAIN SERIES
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 22:33   Link #442
human013

Someone want to explain how the rock struck the DA guy with misaka imouto? The robot backed up and it launched a rock at the guy? Weren't they up on a roof? Basically I just need clarification on what happened from page 26 to the end. (I'm having trouble following the art.) Also can someone explain, as if you're talking to a kid, how the friction power works?
human013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 05:30   Link #443
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
I almost forgot that this even existed. Seriously am I the only one who doesn't really care about this manga? I mean I want more info on the A certain... series and this manga is expanding on it but, this one I just don't really seem to care.
i agree, but the reason is because the plot is playing between 1.09-30.09, and we KNOW that acel wll be a prick and overrelying on his powers, will not learn anything new since he didnt really seem to be changed in vol.12 he will not have any serious adventure which will let him change his opinion about certain things, he will not see how much weaker he has become thanks to the nerfing etc.

all in all, i simply read it because it need so little time, 1-2 minuts at most, but i couldnt careless since no sister will die, no yomikawa, no LO, no accel, maybe (and i hope it happens) estelle will die at the end would further strenghten accels "evil is black and good is white"-mindset

@human013
Quote:
Someone want to explain how the rock struck the DA guy with misaka imouto? The robot backed up and it launched a rock at the guy? Weren't they up on a roof? Basically I just need clarification on what happened from page 26 to the end. (I'm having trouble following the art.) Also can someone explain, as if you're talking to a kid, how the friction power works?
i dont really knwo what happened, i guess that because the ank trid to drive back he accelerated a big stone which hit yomikawa, and than she saw the clone :/

and to the power, i dont think i could explain it :/
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-13, 02:39   Link #444
LG-MAX 2.o

vol 2 cover: http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%81%A8%E3...WV8C3W12VBKNZT

horrible cover, is of the same level or worse than the first covers from Index manga.
LG-MAX 2.o is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-13, 03:06   Link #445
OH&S
NaruHina sunk NaruSaku!!!

^
Yeah, the mangaka really needs to improve his character art.
Old 2014-11-13, 09:31   Link #446
ACertainStark
Adores Cheap Whistles

I read your post wrong, OH&S. Character designs are still awful but I think the colouring has gotten better.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-13, 10:50   Link #447
LevelSeven

oh, man, and i hoped to have a improvement :/

well, whatever.... i think in 20 chapters the mangaka will finally be in his element

but the story still sucks -_-
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote