AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-10-16, 20:23   Link #1361
Seitsuki
Onee!

Haha. I'd love to reward you dedication, and to be honest there's only like 5 pages left, but I have to go to school now sorry look forward to the conclusion sometime today tho

(Disclaimer: subject to timezone constraints...)
Old 2012-10-16, 23:58   Link #1362
Voceane

I think he doesn't want to destroy the fourth family because if he does they can slip his identity as a war mage and loose his freedom.
Old 2012-10-17, 00:08   Link #1363
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voceane View Post
I think he doesn't want to destroy the fourth family because if he does they can slip his identity as a war mage and loose his freedom.
If they are dead how could they slip anything? Besides, the Japanese government are already aware of his abilities. It would be an inconvenience if they made that info public, but thats all. Seems kinda petty for a final spite.
Old 2012-10-17, 00:58   Link #1364
Voceane

It's not a small or petty final spite. As soon as he becomes public war mage he has to be protect 24/24, 7/7 and Miyuki too. Do you really think he want that for his sister? And there is now a lot a way to reveal some information after death so I think there is some in the univers of Mahouka. Even so, there no way he can eradicate all the Fourth in less time than they can send the information.
Old 2012-10-17, 01:06   Link #1365
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

3.2 was translated really well I actualy felt excited with Miyuki during the testing portion that was great .
Old 2012-10-17, 01:14   Link #1366
bludvein

Its pretty much at that point anyway.
Spoiler for ...:
Besides, there is plenty of ways to disguise themselves if they wanted. There is also the the fact that Tatsuya doesn't need much in the way of protection. He won over another war-class magician quite handily.

There is some merit to holding back for Miyuki though. Im pretty sure I already mentioned that in a previous post. That's probably at least 80% of the reason he hasn't done so. I just meant that it wouldn't personally inconvenience him all that much. Seems kinda mediocre for a final spite. Im sure they could pull off something much more sadistic.
Old 2012-10-17, 02:07   Link #1367
chancs

A new chapter A new chapter
Old 2012-10-17, 03:34   Link #1368
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Thanks again for the translations guys
Old 2012-10-17, 09:51   Link #1369
willx
Nyaaan~~

Oh boy, reading V3C2 .. so much Miyuki-love

Then there's so much hate from Aoki.. Oh man, I know this isn't a straight up shounen series but a small part of me, a tiny part, wishes Tatsuya would reach out and just disintegrate him..
Old 2012-10-17, 16:27   Link #1370
Ghanw
(-_-)

Thanks for the translation, yeah! a little treat for my break from assingments.
Old 2012-10-18, 02:08   Link #1371
chancs

Quote:
The miniskirt was formed by layers upon layers of dazzling colors that floated together and perfectly matched the tights that covered her beautiful legs along with the bright, leather boots.

The outer garment was open down on the back, made of a translucent material whose thickness was hard to tell. The lines were not embroidered, but naturally created by the fabric itself, allowing it to perfectly complement the bosom.
Beneath the outer garment was a shirt in the same vein as the leggings. No, maybe it wasn't a shirt and pair of leggings, but an entire long-sleeved spandex. If there wasn't the outer covering, it could very well have been mistaken for a figure skater's uniform.

A pair of hair decorations with wings sprouting out the sides held her long silky hair in place, connected by a long thick band seen on most earmuffs.

Considering air resistance and chest protection, this gorgeous uniform was undoubtedly the uniform used for "Mirage Bat" — also known as "Fairy Dance", one of the most anticipated magical events in the Nine Schools Competition.
Ya... modern time/ future fashion show
Old 2012-10-18, 03:40   Link #1372
Seitsuki
Onee!

Take this lesson to heart: don't rob banks without at least wearing a pinstripe suit.

I'm pretty sure that was the lesson.
Old 2012-10-18, 07:03   Link #1373
EnigmaticAxiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Take this lesson to heart: don't rob banks without at least wearing a pinstripe suit.

I'm pretty sure that was the lesson.
I can't get the image of an early 20th century gangster robbing a bank with a cigar in his mouth and his gun by his waist out of my head now. Thanks for the work, Seitsuki
Old 2012-10-18, 08:04   Link #1374
NeutralZero

After re-reading the summary of the 9 school
what happen to
Quote:
Shizuku was so impressed that she wanted Tatsuya to be her "exclusive" CAD technician
Did Tatsuya accept the offer?
Old 2012-10-18, 08:10   Link #1375
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
After re-reading the summary of the 9 school
what happen to

Did Tatsuya accept the offer?
No, He already has a super high paying job as Taurus Silver(although i think they said the wage offered was similar), Plus his real obligation is to Miyuki. I also doubt he'd leave his research team.
Old 2012-10-21, 21:46   Link #1376
bobmeow

when is vol3 chapter 3 translated
Old 2012-10-21, 22:08   Link #1377
kfcpanda

soon™
aaaaaaaaaa
Old 2012-10-21, 22:14   Link #1378
Ghanw
(-_-)

Translators translate at different paces, and each chapter take time so you will see one soon.
Old 2012-10-21, 22:37   Link #1379
kfcpanda

miyuki fans, what do you gys think of onii-ai?

more possessive bro-con-ness.

though i'm not sure the main female lead has the same charm that her highness does
Old 2012-10-22, 02:30   Link #1380
NeutralZero

Onii-ai/O-miai is the marrage interview right?
Its possible if Miyuki wishes. Forcing her is not an option. They can force her to go/have a meeting but not to the extent of marriage since for sure Tatsuya will make a move. That's the only last thing they ever wished for.
Since Tatsuya is only loyal to Miyuki and not to the clan and they did make her as the next head because of it.
if wrong interpretation of the Onii-ai, igore post...
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings