AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-20, 12:46   Link #801
endarion88

i'm doing this game just for fun i dont really care of completing all the maps clear an such and lol now i'm raging becose the only final weapon i wanted to do (lily one) i miss this damn sage proof... also i wanted to ask a good skill setup for emilitia, i've unlocked almost all her skill but can't find a good combination..
Old 2012-03-20, 13:02   Link #802
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by karburator View Post
The skills will only work if she's wearing the armor I enhanced?
Like I said before, it doesn't matter what armor you wear. The skill will work as long as you've unlocked and equipped it.

For example:

I unlocked Flurry III by enhancing the God Slayer armor which cost me a fortune. Then, I go to Yuela's skill menu and equip it.

Spoiler for image:

As you may have noticed, I was able to equip Flurry III on Yuela in her Flare Hunter armor even though the skill is originally from her God Slayer armor.

Last edited by Silvance; 2012-03-20 at 13:23. Reason: fixed the errors
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 13:16   Link #803
karburator

what do you mean by a fortune?
I just enhanced the fire armor and got both Prevail III and Pierce III for less than 30K.
Though she lacks a lot of CP to equip them so i'm loading a saving point.
karburator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 13:18   Link #804
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

I'm exaggerating. I just can't remember how much it cost me.
Old 2012-03-20, 13:19   Link #805
karburator

Lol

I looked at the beast armor enhancement and didn't noticed any Flurry in it.
Only Resurrect and Ferocity..
Old 2012-03-20, 13:22   Link #806
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Oops. The skill is in the God Slayer armor. My mistake, shame on me. sorry. XD
Old 2012-03-20, 13:27   Link #807
karburator

Thought so.
Thanks for everything!
Old 2012-03-20, 13:36   Link #808
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by karburator View Post
The skills will only work if she's wearing the armor I enhanced?
Skills granted by enhancement can be used any time.
Skills granted by an armor (ie: god slayer and flurry III) you have to wear the armor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
i'm doing this game just for fun i dont really care of completing all the maps clear an such and lol now i'm raging becose the only final weapon i wanted to do (lily one) i miss this damn sage proof... also i wanted to ask a good skill setup for emilitia, i've unlocked almost all her skill but can't find a good combination..
When Emelita was under leveled I used to do:
Double Action->Soul Shield
Sonic Scream/Elemental Nuke spell
Prevail
Succubus Embrace

Double Action becomes "useless" after you attack the first time, I usually swap it over to another skill (soul shield). Ditto to when you gained her unique accessory.

Succubus Embrace allows her to retaliate melee attacks, unlike Mega Cat Punch it works based on your Int.

This build requires Emelita to hang around low health, kept alive by Soul Shield (or the right def skill) and Prevail.
Worst case just put up Bloodsuck III from her Lily costume and Emelita will become invincible.

AoE wise I like Ley Rune as it hits in a line, Meteor is the big damage dealer @ range 5.

My newer Emelita build:
Double Action, swapped to Embrace after first attack.
Reflect III
Bloodsuck III
Ranged Nuke

This build does less "raw dps" than the Prevail oriented build but is a lot safer to use in lv90 dungeons where your enemy may also have Prevail III and is capable of breaking through your defenses. Because of that, Reflect III reflecting a 100hp+ hit yields more benefits. Lack of defensive skill is offset by Bloodsuck III which regenerate back all the health.

//
The 2nd build fails if Eme gets crowd controlled via charm/fear or just cannot retaliate for whatever reason (get hammered by range 9 nukes/AoE).
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 14:38   Link #809
Ray
Garnet

I finally got around to finishing Yeula’s route. I loved the ending, but I couldn't understand one thing..

Spoiler for Endgame spoiler:

I wasn't expecting those extra stories to show up at the main menu. Should I do them and begin my NG+ playthrough after that?
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 14:41   Link #810
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Some of the original game characters can still be useful:
Koha reaches 100int rather early (even before the Eushully angels in my game). Her downside is that her spell arsenal is limited by the few pipe options: which is not much at all.
Gaptahl reaches max str/con/int/spd at the early 90s and pack quite a bit of HP. Downside is that male characters are boring to use because they have no sound.
Rags is still a death dealing machine, too bad her usefulness wanes in lv90 dungeons because all mobs are immune to Death, deals Omni damage (which bypasses the S+ phys mitigation), and her annoying slow attack speed giving only 2 attacks.

Midgame Serawi was carried by Enchanced Barrage with +20 str. To make serawi useful late game you pretty much have to feed her all the stat stones you find and also get her her unique accessory. Emelita at least gets a decent ranged nuke which causes all sorts of status effects and an acceptable int score.
Much appreciated .
And again, I'm really stupid. I failed the second time to realize that Gaptahl's weapon type is fangs. I kept wondering when I could make weapons for him (the saddle-crafting sidequest mislead me in that regard) and hence found his performance underwhelming. I should really pay more attention to the equipment screen

@in-battle sounds: Personally, I love Black Eushully's battle comments. Regardless if she attacks or receives damage her monotonous voice is quite funny as is one attack quote like "Pon, pon, pon"
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 14:54   Link #811
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
I finally got around to finishing Yeula’s route. I loved the ending, but I couldn't understand one thing..

Spoiler for Endgame spoiler:

I wasn't expecting those extra stories to show up at the main menu. Should I do them and begin my NG+ playthrough after that?
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Do the extra stories, it will unlock Lily, Leguna, and Stone Golem for NG+. They're quite good to level with Marwen's ring / Marwen's necklace since they're totally uncapped in stats from the beginning. You'll likely get them all to have 85+ in all stats at 99.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 15:04   Link #812
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Spoiler:
Old 2012-03-20, 15:08   Link #813
Xacual

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Spoiler:

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-03-20, 15:21   Link #814
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2012-03-20, 15:23   Link #815
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Why do I always have to "reclaim yard"? And why is everybody stuck in the workshop? Can I move them around to the room or somewhere else?
Old 2012-03-20, 15:28   Link #816
Xacual

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Why do I always have to "reclaim yard"? And why is everybody stuck in the workshop? Can I move them around to the room or somewhere else?
Large party members go to the yard, guests go to your room, exploring party members to the workshop, and clerk party members to the store. For the most part you'll only ever see units if you assign them to the shop since there is more space there. Workshop at max level only has enough space for 4 or 5 units to appear.

Old 2012-03-20, 15:29   Link #817
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Do the extra stories, it will unlock Lily, Leguna, and Stone Golem for NG+. They're quite good to level with Marwen's ring / Marwen's necklace since they're totally uncapped in stats from the beginning. You'll likely get them all to have 85+ in all stats at 99.
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Alright, will do. I was kind of disappointed that the Stone Golem didn't make any appearance in Yeula's route considering that it's in the OP.

Quote:
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2012-03-20, 15:31   Link #818
Xacual

Quote:
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Old 2012-03-20, 15:47   Link #819
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2012-03-20, 15:49   Link #820
Xacual

Quote:
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Tags
eushully