AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-11-30, 07:13   Link #941
gundamnedgirl03

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelKnight View Post
HAHA I'm really picky too when it comes to character designs and drawings! Man, THEY ARE IMPORTANT!

But at least there's one thing that's consistent:

The new one is just coloured and... well, they simply decided to switch places. xD
ive never seen that photo before either. anyways since we're talking about character designs (i like picky-ness too, yay kitsoru for bringing it up ) am i the only one who thinks THAT isn't relena's hair color? not that important i know. but hell i wanted to point out ok. i dun like her hair color in the new photo. that's like... redhead to me. not that i dun like redheads. my family's redhead! but isn't pink princess legally blonde:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3NuufFcnVY

lol!!

the official website says its light brown, but its BS. like it states the chick has violet eyes but its obviously blue. wtf. and then in tv tropes like fuu huouji of rayearth she has a hairofgold entry. pfft. but now she's red head. mehh.

but yeah the drawings of sakura are very good. i have absolutely no talent in drawing its frustrating
gundamnedgirl03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 07:16   Link #942
wingzerosnuggles

That image is a Blind Target promo. Funny that Asagi would dig up something she did fourteen years before and trace it. xD
wingzerosnuggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 09:30   Link #943
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundamnedgirl03 View Post
ive never seen that photo before either. anyways since we're talking about character designs (i like picky-ness too, yay kitsoru for bringing it up ) am i the only one who thinks THAT isn't relena's hair color? not that important i know. but hell i wanted to point out ok. i dun like her hair color in the new photo. that's like... redhead to me. not that i dun like redheads. my family's redhead! but isn't pink princess legally blonde:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3NuufFcnVY

lol!!

the official website says its light brown, but its BS. like it states the chick has violet eyes but its obviously blue. wtf. and then in tv tropes like fuu huouji of rayearth she has a hairofgold entry. pfft. but now she's red head. mehh.

but yeah the drawings of sakura are very good. i have absolutely no talent in drawing its frustrating
Alrighty. Call me pathetic for doing this but I just analysed her hair colours. RELENA DYES HER HAIR! Vain woman! Tsk tsk. Just added her 2010-look. Bloody brilliant what you can do with Paint these days. Here's her hair colour chart xD:

xD

And that video FTW!
MichaelKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 09:51   Link #944
kakakka

..You have to take into consideration the different qualities of the pics...
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 09:54   Link #945
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

LOL it was a joke... I was being a clown. xD

And before anyone bashes me, I wasn't being serious when I claimed Relena dyes her hair. Just saying...
Old 2010-11-30, 10:43   Link #946
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
It's not from Tiel's Impulse. None of the Gundam characters appear in that manga.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 10:44   Link #947
Mistalya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
Actually, I know Sakura Asagi does a LOT of tracing in her work >.>; That's probably the only thing that bugs me about her art.
Examples:
-In Blind Target, Quatre's Rhythm Emotion profile pose is used something like 15 times at least...
-In FT, check the covers through chapter 3- they all feature someone sitting in the EXACT same pose x.x;
You know....if she's tracing her Blind Target artwork for Frozen Teardrop...maybe this could be a good thing.. eh?? EHHH??

Spoiler for :3:
Mistalya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 10:58   Link #948
kakakka

Quote:
LOL it was a joke... I was being a clown. xD

And before anyone bashes me, I wasn't being serious when I claimed Relena dyes her hair. Just saying...
Sorry, my response is not to "bash" you, if that's what you're getting at.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 11:05   Link #949
wingzerosnuggles

@kitsoru

This is Tiel's Impulse:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mnlvugzm5km
wingzerosnuggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 13:16   Link #950
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
It suddenly occurred to me that the illustration is similar to this small frame of flashbacks Odin has just before he dies:

Think maybe that picture is supposed to be a full illustration of this little bit from Ep0?

And yeah, I'm wondering as well. Either that or Tiel's Impulse.. I've never read them either.
Interesting. So I guess Asagi did take into account EZ when doing the Lowe/Heero picture.
Old 2010-11-30, 15:29   Link #951
Kitsoru
:3c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
It's not from Tiel's Impulse. None of the Gundam characters appear in that manga.
...No one said they did? All I said was that I wonder if any Tiel's Impulse references will be popped in, as someone else wondered if any Last Outpost refs would be popped in.

I doubt it, but you never know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzerosnuggles
@kitsoru

This is Tiel's Impulse:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mnlvugzm5km
Haha, thanks. Maybe I'll get around to reading it someday.. (but Crossbone comes first XD)
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 15:59   Link #952
gundamnedgirl03

Quote:
RELENA DYES HER HAIR!
hahaha so it appears. (yeah i'm kidding too)
well i dunno half the other chicks on that image but all those blondies are pretty if they're all chicks that is lol (ya never kno). off topic but gotta ask whos the chick in duo maxwell braids on the first tile?
gundamnedgirl03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 16:03   Link #953
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Quote:
...No one said they did? All I said was that I wonder if any Tiel's Impulse references will be popped in, as someone else wondered if any Last Outpost refs would be popped in.
Nah... Tiels and Last Outpost were too insignificant.

And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Old 2010-11-30, 21:21   Link #954
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundamnedgirl03 View Post
whos the chick in duo maxwell braids on the first tile?
That's Sara Mudo of Angel Sanctuary.

Anyway.

Issues December 2010 and January 2011 have arrived this morning! Yay! And OMG are they HUGE! [Ignorant moment here. It's the first time I bought an Anime magazine. No idea they were this massive!]

I'll get around to scanning the chapters tonight as I'm still working and my boss is gonna flip if he sees me use work resources for my anime [only on my lunchbreak atm, but I couldn't resist updating you guys lol]. And hopefully by tomorrow I'll be able to put them out.

Oh yeah. Quick question. What's up with the new Endless Waltz manga? I was flipping through the pages and it LOOKS nothing like Endless Waltz to me. I saw the previous issue scans from other people but I didn't think that it's just gonna go on and retell the anime series/redraw the series manga adaptation. Not that it's a bad thing if that were the case. Just curious.
Old 2010-11-30, 21:46   Link #955
Kitsoru
:3c

Quote:
What's up with the new Endless Waltz manga? I was flipping through the pages and it LOOKS nothing like Endless Waltz to me. I saw the previous issue scans from other people but I didn't think that it's just gonna go on and retell the anime series/redraw the series manga adaptation. Not that it's a bad thing if that were the case. Just curious.
Yeah, it basically seems like it's just a series retell with new info, rather than anything directly connected to Endless Waltz. Dunno, beyond that. They never really released many details about it before serialization.
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 22:14   Link #956
Elo the Blue

Quote:
That's Sara Mudo of Angel Sanctuary.

Anyway.

Issues December 2010 and January 2011 have arrived this morning! Yay! And OMG are they HUGE! [Ignorant moment here. It's the first time I bought an Anime magazine. No idea they were this massive!]

I'll get around to scanning the chapters tonight as I'm still working and my boss is gonna flip if he sees me use work resources for my anime [only on my lunchbreak atm, but I couldn't resist updating you guys lol]. And hopefully by tomorrow I'll be able to put them out.

Oh yeah. Quick question. What's up with the new Endless Waltz manga? I was flipping through the pages and it LOOKS nothing like Endless Waltz to me. I saw the previous issue scans from other people but I didn't think that it's just gonna go on and retell the anime series/redraw the series manga adaptation. Not that it's a bad thing if that were the case. Just curious.
Thanks a lot Michael.

I was bummed to find out EW: GoD wouldn't get scanlated anymore but thanks to you, the masses will be able to follow it.
Old 2010-11-30, 22:31   Link #957
MichaelKnight
Faaarrrkkkkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
Thanks a lot Michael.

I was bummed to find out EW: GoD wouldn't get scanlated anymore but thanks to you, the masses will be able to follow it.
Hey mate, my pleasure!

"Anything at all for the one you LOVE!"
- Duo Maxwell, Endless Waltz

Wing = LOVE <-- Ok, ok, that was gay... but I'm a pretty big fan. LOL
Old 2010-11-30, 23:02   Link #958
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
Thanks a lot Michael.

Chapter 2 is sitting in QC.

Old 2010-11-30, 23:06   Link #959
Elo the Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
Chapter 2 is sitting in QC.
Forgive me but what does QC mean?
Old 2010-11-30, 23:16   Link #960
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author