AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-12, 12:59   Link #281
FreakyEyes

Yes... But Sharingan Sasuke is so far away. I have to buy all those 10 extra story battles (and that's expensive) and beat them, plus Sharingan Sasuke itself costs like a hell to unlock. I have to play that Shadow Clone mode a lot.
FreakyEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 18:18   Link #282
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakyEyes
Yes... But Sharingan Sasuke is so far away. I have to buy all those 10 extra story battles (and that's expensive) and beat them, plus Sharingan Sasuke itself costs like a hell to unlock. I have to play that Shadow Clone mode a lot.
I'm glad you liked the game
As for Sharingan Sasuke HE'S WORTH the money
Old 2004-05-13, 04:32   Link #283
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiYamazaki
Who ordered theres from lik-sang and how long did it take to get shipped to you?

I ordered it Sunday, is it possible for me to get it by Friday or Saturday? Regular Global Priority btw.

I think ALamer ordered from there.
Old 2004-05-13, 09:13   Link #284
redbaron

hi first timer and checking my signature
redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-13, 09:14   Link #285
redbaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbaron
hi first timer and checking my signature
sucks././.
redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-13, 09:33   Link #286
CaSe-
胸のひねること

Ordered the game on the 30th of april, and still waiting for it ;_;

Hurry lik sang! Hurrryyyyyy
CaSe- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-13, 21:41   Link #287
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaSe-
Ordered the game on the 30th of april, and still waiting for it ;_;

Hurry lik sang! Hurrryyyyyy
Should arrive anyday now.
Old 2004-05-14, 11:58   Link #288
FreakyEyes

I got Sharingan Sasuke yesterday.. As he has the A+up teleport attack and chidori, he's a very deadly character. Maybe a little too deadly. But what's the idea of his air super, when it can be blocked and even if not blocked it really doesn't do damage much?
I thought that when I get Sharingan Sasuke I won't play ordinary Sasuke at all. But weirdly he's still a fun character.
Now as I have all the characters, are there other fun things to buy from Anko's shop?
Old 2004-05-14, 15:20   Link #289
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
I got Sharingan Sasuke yesterday.. As he has the A+up teleport attack and chidori, he's a very deadly character. Maybe a little too deadly. But what's the idea of his air super, when it can be blocked and even if not blocked it really doesn't do damage much?
I thought that when I get Sharingan Sasuke I won't play ordinary Sasuke at all. But weirdly he's still a fun character.
Now as I have all the characters, are there other fun things to buy from Anko's shop?
So is Sharingan Sasuke really that good/cool? Define deadly and how deadly of a character he is.

I'm just a little curious now.

///_^
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-14, 15:31   Link #290
FreakyEyes

Well his up + A is just so useful. It teleports Sasuke behind opponent's back and same time hits her/him. It's fast to use and for example when your opponent is throwing shurikens just do that move and shurikens miss and you hit. Very easy. You can maby kawarimi when you're hit with this move, but that's just waste of chakra because it's so easy for Sharingan Sasuke's to dodge it. And at least I think chidori is one of the best supers in the game, because when charged enough it has got a very good range and does good damage. Plus Sharingan Sasuke doesn't have any great disadvantages.

edit: yeah but he's still not unbeatable :P
Old 2004-05-14, 16:29   Link #291
CaSe-
胸のひねること

Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou
Should arrive anyday now.

Damn it i cant wait!!!
CaSe- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-14, 23:00   Link #292
Explosion of Youth

Sharingan sasuke is the best char for me. Hell I can beat three lvl 4 comps all against me with him.
Explosion of Youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-15, 00:24   Link #293
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explosion of Youth
Sharingan sasuke is the best char for me. Hell I can beat three lvl 4 comps all against me with him.
Yep, his teleport, speed, air special, chidori. He's the perfect character for me.
Old 2004-05-15, 03:00   Link #294
FreakyEyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou
Yep, his teleport, speed, air special, chidori. He's the perfect character for me.
Yeah he's pretty cool but personally I like more Neji. It's somehow just so fun to do kaiten for your opponent when he tries to hit you, and annoy him/her by erasing his/her chakra. And of course, all his moves are stylish as hell, in my opinion.

but abazou, why Sharingan Sasuke's air special is so good? It can be blocked and even if it hits damage isn't very great.
Old 2004-05-15, 19:40   Link #295
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Yeah he's pretty cool but personally I like more Neji. It's somehow just so fun to do kaiten for your opponent when he tries to hit you, and annoy him/her by erasing his/her chakra. And of course, all his moves are stylish as hell, in my opinion.

but abazou, why Sharingan Sasuke's air special is so good? It can be blocked and even if it hits damage isn't very great.
Well if you time sharingan sasuke's air special right you can do fair damage or even kill your apponent if he blocks (when his life bar is really low)

But there's another killer technique i use for sharingan sasuke, its top secret tho.
I'll wait and use it on Itachi when i fight him
Old 2004-05-16, 11:04   Link #296
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Anyone actually plays with kiba? He's really fun to play with.
Old 2004-05-16, 11:33   Link #297
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
You guys are overestimating Sharingan Sasuke I think.

My friend uses him pretty well but I can crush any other character by playing as Haku smart. Haku is one of the very few characters that you can go in from a combo to a special with zero chance to avoid it if the first combo hit connects. Not to mention the needles that suspend in the air and goes after them whenever you want to mess up any and all combo they want to start just by keeping your distance.

This game is very simple though, you master a few combos, get the dodge timing down and it's fairly easy to beat any difficulty mode.

My favorite characters to use are Neji, Hinata and Haku.

I've played the PS2 one as well, it's got awesome specials but the basic gameplay is better on the gamecube one.

Quote:
1. There's no one for PS2, if you want to play import games on your european/us PS2, you have to erm, have some mod chip or something inserted to your PS2. Oh, I'm not the best person to answer this :P
2. Freeloader costs some 22.90 (american dollars) but I think when bought in a combo with Gekitou Ninja Taisen 2 it was only 15.90. The prices are as they are in http://www.play-asia.com

Oh and you also need a memory card separately for japanese games, if you didn't already know (it has said many times in this topic).
The freeloader is less than 10 bucks. It's the game that costs over 50-60 dollars. Import games are rather expensive.
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-16, 11:54   Link #298
FreakyEyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade
The freeloader is less than 10 bucks. It's the game that costs over 50-60 dollars. Import games are rather expensive.
Huh? http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-70-1ik-71-28.html The price isn't any 10 dollars... Funny but here in Finland new games are ****** expensive, they can be something like 70 euros sometimes. 50 euros is a good price for a new game here, so the game felt pretty cheap for me.

I've almost never played with Kiba (maybe I should try), but what do you guys think about Kankurou? It's so annoying to play against him, for example because you can waste your on Karasu. But he's pretty fun character to play, somehow.
Old 2004-05-16, 13:02   Link #299
NL|MegaMika

Quote:
why Sharingan Sasuke's air special is so good? It can be blocked and even if it hits damage isn't very great.
You have to combine it in a combo, so you are at a close range (almost all shuriken will hit). Also, during the combo it can't be blocked. Best to do this is holding down and tapping B, so Sasuke does a sweep, followed by a kick that will make the opponent fly into the air, and Sasuke jumping up. Immediately start tapping X like madness, to execute the super, doing massive damage.

However, the opponent can still kawarimi so make sure he is low on chakra.
NL|MegaMika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-16, 13:05   Link #300
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
Quote:
Huh? http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-70-1ik-71-28.html The price isn't any 10 dollars... Funny but here in Finland new games are ****** expensive, they can be something like 70 euros sometimes. 50 euros is a good price for a new game here, so the game felt pretty cheap for me.

I've almost never played with Kiba (maybe I should try), but what do you guys think about Kankurou? It's so annoying to play against him, for example because you can waste your on Karasu. But he's pretty fun character to play, somehow.

Woah that's a major rip off... I got my freeloader at gamestop for 8 bucks... o_o;;
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote