AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-07-14, 13:55   Link #221
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Okay without any further delays. Here's the current raw update for this series...

Ahem:

Spoiler for Chapter 96:

That's the update on the latest raw, but judging by the ending...this can't not be good!
Old 2013-07-14, 14:48   Link #222
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

^ Thanks for the summary!

Spoiler:
Old 2013-07-14, 15:07   Link #223
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Spoiler for 92(WtL 97):

Old 2013-07-14, 16:02   Link #224
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Spoiler for 92(WtL 97):
How's white haired any better? He thinks all humans are at their mercy and nothing more than food for them...?
Old 2013-07-14, 17:41   Link #225
frubam
simp for Lyria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
How's white haired any better? He thinks all humans are at their mercy and nothing more than food for them...?
It's not even about his ideals. I'm thinking in terms of pure vengeance against Jaemin. It's just a testament to how much of a d*** move I thought that was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Let me elaborate a bit; even if white-hair thinks this, you don't see him generally acting like normals are the worst type of people on the planet. He more or less accepts his[self-proclaimed] girlfriend, Chaerin, and treats the rest of the gang as equals. The times he does act like he is the superior being is when people(like the blond) look down on him for being a vamp. It is not on the same level as what Jaemin is doing; looking down and degrading Mari, despite loving her so much.

Last edited by frubam; 2013-07-20 at 18:29.
Old 2013-07-20, 18:22   Link #226
frubam
simp for Lyria

Spoiler for 93(WtL 98):

Old 2013-07-20, 22:01   Link #227
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

^ Jaemin really deserved that for treating Mari that way. I felt so relieved when the white-haired guy stepped in and did that.

"Nothing is true, Everything is Permitted" - Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad
Old 2013-07-22, 12:52   Link #228
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Due to my constant crappy net problems I can finally give my summary for chapter 97 raw for this series. If anyone who has seen it already, whatever, but doesn't hurt to bring potential viewers of this thread or readers up to speed. With that being said...

Ahem:

Spoiler for Chapter 97:

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Spoiler for 93(WtL 98):
I know how you feel. I was fuming when he called Ma Ri a monster, and I'm glad that Si Hoo (white Hair vampire btw) gave him his just desserts. Jae Min it's still not to late to redeem yourself. I expect better from in future chapters, but for not I'm shipping Ma Ri with Si Hoo.
Old 2013-07-27, 11:56   Link #229
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Alright, I'm about to give the latest raw summary of Chapter 98. Without any further delays, let's get started!

Ahem:

Spoiler for Chapter 98 Raw:

Interesting chapter. Enjoyed it and I wonder how the raws for next week will take shape. Can't wait to see where this goes.
Old 2013-07-27, 14:13   Link #230
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Thanks!

Spoiler:
Old 2013-08-06, 18:38   Link #231
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Thanks!

Spoiler:
I wish for that too because a simple apology won't 100% fix anything. He'll have to prove himself. I'm still leaning towards Si Hoo, but if Jae Min can convince Ma Ri about his true feelings and acceptance of who she is. I think Si Hoo likes Ma Ri...but probably won't go on it since he's currently dating Chae Rin just to keep the bonds between all of them happy and consistent. It could change, but for now it's best to see where this will go...for now.

Without further ado, here's the summary for chapter 99 raw. It's a little late because I got lazy the past few days. None the less, for whomever is still following this series, here it is.

Ahem:

Spoiler for Chapter 99 Raw:

Just in case if anyone is interested - Chapter 95 has been scanlated and released!
Old 2013-08-07, 14:06   Link #232
konart

^ erm... the scanlation is out up to ch.100, just saying
Old 2013-08-07, 14:26   Link #233
Ghanw
(-_-)

Chapter 100 hasn't even come out yet on naver.
Old 2013-08-09, 05:25   Link #234
Aesthetic Shampoo

I think the best ending for this would be if the guy gets over his prejudice and Mari forgives him but doesn't get back together with him and instead stays single for a while longer.
Old 2013-08-09, 12:33   Link #235
Johnny
Working the bags...

It's still the same cat and mouse game that's been going on between the two since the start...
Old 2013-09-06, 15:20   Link #236
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Chapter 102 is out? No Chapter 101? Anyway my reaction towards chapter 102 is: Jaemin do you truly believe that you can earn forgiveness that quickly despite your action. Misguided as it may be, but you thought out every insult and horrible action towards Mari. You clearly had your mind in the right place and perform your actions with clear intentions.

I hope Mari does not forgiven Jaemin that easy, give it at least 10 chapters.
Old 2013-09-06, 16:28   Link #237
Johnny
Working the bags...

Chapter 101 is out. It's the same ole same ole Sihoo to me. I always thought he was a douchebag character from the beginning and hasn't matured one squat...
Old 2013-09-07, 23:12   Link #238
Bearly_Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Chapter 102 is out? No Chapter 101? Anyway my reaction towards chapter 102 is: Jaemin do you truly believe that you can earn forgiveness that quickly despite your action. Misguided as it may be, but you thought out every insult and horrible action towards Mari. You clearly had your mind in the right place and perform your actions with clear intentions.

I hope Mari does not forgiven Jaemin that easy, give it at least 10 chapters.

What are the chances of a Han Si Hoo x Baek Ma Ri end? I'm going to kill myself if Jae Min and Baek Ma Ri don't end up either each other.
Old 2013-09-07, 23:20   Link #239
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearly_Dead View Post
What are the chances of a Han Si Hoo x Baek Ma Ri end? I'm going to kill myself if Jae Min and Baek Ma Ri don't end up either each other.
Not likely, while Mari is prone to hesitation and thinks too cautiously. Si Hoo acts what he thinks and is blunt about it, the complete opposite of Si Hoo. While they do say opposites attract, but not in this case. Mari sees him only as a friend and is often appalled and fears him in some instances.
Old 2013-09-11, 22:08   Link #240
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

It's pretty good, placing the two guys at the opposite ends with regards to vampires. Also funny that they are so immature compared to Mari.
Closed Thread