Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-07-25, 07:21   Link #1701
darkofficer
just a devil

wow 3 of "those" i forget he did that.

also I don't think it will be a eco only ending

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-25, 09:41   Link #1702
Vaans
NEET

It better not be a Eco only ending. It would be very disappointing.

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .”
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-25, 10:46   Link #1703
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Yeah, I don't mind Eco as long as the harem is delivered because I REALLY hate when a series throws girls and develops their feelings but then the author cowers and Shafts them in the end.

Also if what AP24 said is true that would mean that Eco said is unfair because being in the alternate space together puts the other girls out of trying to get close to Ash.

If that's true is a huge sign of growth for Eco who is selfish brat when it comes to Ash.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-25, 11:00   Link #1704
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Yeah, I don't mind Eco as long as the harem is delivered because I REALLY hate when a series throws girls and develops their feelings but then the author cowers and Shafts them in the end.
Saying something like that would be totally unfair to the stories that ended greatly, even if it started as harem story. Have you tried love hina or ichigo 100%?

You don't need a harem ending. You need a great ending -_-

If the girl you liked didn't ended up with the protagonist then move on and live on. Its normal to pick only 1 than all.

Harem stories spreads like wild fire that its bad if you ask me.
Old 2015-07-25, 11:05   Link #1705
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Saying something like that would be totally unfair to the stories that ended greatly, even if it started as harem story. Have you tried love hina or ichigo 100%?

If the girl you liked didn't ended up with the protagonist then move on and live on. Its normal to pick only 1 than all.

Not in this series with the way its being developed.

Spoiler for Spoilers:

Its most likely going to be a harem ending, Navi even foreshadowed it when she said that polygamy is common among dragons.

Besides more people like harem endings, so it isn't bad like you say. In fact if you don't like harem endings, don't read harem stories.
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-25, 11:09   Link #1706
hyddty

I think he will end up with Eco but still keep a 'good' relationship with the other girls since I agreed that having build their relationship to that level, it would be stupid to throw them under the bus
hyddty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-25, 11:10   Link #1707
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post

I'm talking about THIS series, the author hammered the readers' head repeatedly that the harem is fact.

Also the other stories are irrelevant, those aren't real harem, just seudo harem teases.

True harems are a rarity almost inexistent in the media, so far I can only tell:
- Tenchi. And that is one is old as heck.
- Shinmai Maou Testament.
- Hagure Yuusha no Estetica. And those are from the same author.
- DxD. Issei has children with his girls.
- Sekirei.
- Omamori Himari.

Nothing more.
Old 2015-07-25, 11:12   Link #1708
saw2097

More foreshadowing of the harem ending would be that the males in Oscar's family its common for a man to have many wives.

A harem ending is more or less guaranteed.
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-25, 11:43   Link #1709
Mirable
ミラベル

At least Ash will end up choose both Eco & Silvia although he not directly confessed them but his action pretty much prove it.

For Silvia
Spoiler for spoil:
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-25, 11:48   Link #1710
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
At least Ash will end up choose both Eco & Silvia although he not directly confessed them but his action pretty much prove it.

For Silvia
Spoiler for spoil:
When did this happen? All I know is Silvia confessed to Ash and kissed him at the end of vol 5.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-25, 12:00   Link #1711
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
When did this happen? All I know is Silvia confessed to Ash and kissed him at the end of vol 5.
it's happen in Volume 11.
Spoiler for spoil:
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-25, 12:15   Link #1712
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
Not in this series with the way its being developed.

Spoiler for Spoilers:

Its most likely going to be a harem ending, Navi even foreshadowed it when she said that polygamy is common among dragons.

Besides more people like harem endings, so it isn't bad like you say. In fact if you don't like harem endings, don't read harem stories.
I think it was more like he was almost raped by those girls and was unwilling. However it was mutual with Eco in vol 19.

Considering there's only one volume left, I think Ash and Eco will confess their love to each other in the final volume. However it's probably going to be an open ending with Eco slightly winning.
Old 2015-07-25, 12:38   Link #1713
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Ash and Eco already confessed loving each other various volumes before.

The one with Silvia was by Ash own volition, nobody forced him, in fact there was a monologue about him that can be resumed on "if he loves me and I lover her too, what stops me?" and then went for it.

Are you sure you didn't just skip volumes?
Old 2015-07-25, 12:47   Link #1714
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Ash and Eco already confessed loving each other various volumes before.

The one with Silvia was by Ash own volition, nobody forced him, in fact there was a monologue about him that can be resumed on "if he loves me and I lover her too, what stops me?" and then went for it.

Are you sure you didn't just skip volumes?
Most people here haven't read all the volumes and detailed summaries are only available up to vol 7. I don't know what happens in the 3rd arc (vol 11-17) at all. Can someone give summaries from vol 8?
Old 2015-07-28, 10:14   Link #1715
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I also haven't read it. I've only read on Baka-Tsuki up to the point where it's been translated up to on there.

I really hope somebody picks it up (zxzxzx might, but right now he's working on DxD and Seikyakusha or whatever - plus he has to use a Chinese source since his Japanese isn't good).

@Kuroageha: In DxD, Ise has kids with the girls in the future, and it's only something you'd know if you read the short story Volume Highschool DxD EX (a six part Volume coming out with the Season 3 anime Blu-Ray DVDs), where Ise's kids come back from the future. The publisher for the LNs isn't allowing anything in the main story itself, not even a "oh, we already did it at such and such time" kind of deal. We only have some erotic scenes that don't escalate to sex, and we have breast-poking/groping, dates, confessions, and the fact that Ise and Rias are boyfriend-girlfriend now. And of course, he knows that the other girls also love him. But that's it (I also read that the publisher also changed sucking to poking - Ise's power-ups mostly involve Rias' breasts in some way, and one of the power-ups was supposed to be from sucking originally, but it was changed to poking).
Old 2015-08-22, 22:30   Link #1716
akim36

Send a message via AIM to akim36 Send a message via Yahoo to akim36
on the baka tsuki feedback, someone said they could translate the chinese scans about a week ago so hopefully their still some hope this gets translated
akim36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-31, 17:48   Link #1717
dragon213

read he had slept with some of the girls, not done the deed however if I understood right, so I wonder, is there something between him and Rebecca or has she just been teasing him? Have wondered that for quite some time, and if there is something, how far has it gone?
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-20, 17:55   Link #1718
dragon213

where can I find the illustrations for volume 17 and up?
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-17, 00:42   Link #1719
rickiminato

Seikoku are ended or not?
Old 2015-10-17, 00:59   Link #1720
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickiminato View Post
Seikoku are ended or not?
No, but only 1 volume left.

Tags
dragons, ecchi, fantasy, harem, illustrator is a lolicon, romance, shounen, tentacles