Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2007-04-19, 11:22   Link #81
Shiemi
Counting days

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwl12 View Post
I still say we record and send many cute non-entries to kcl822. I'd like to see her reaction on that. Gem Stone anyone?
Spoiler for Gem Stone:
We can always try it as a non-competing entry for duets, if kcl822 decides that we can submit non-competing entries for DKC.
Shiemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 20:17   Link #82
kcl822
Queen of the Underworld
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to kcl822
Deadlines are approaching soon! Run away! No, wait... it should be the opposite...
Anyway, for the broadcast... Weekday or weekend? Daytime or nighttime? Trying to decide on the date and time.
On the plus side, I don't think we'll be swarmed by entries so everything else will be done much more quickly (phew).
If you need more time, please let me know!! I'm not going to bite your head off for asking for an extension (or am I? Who knows).
Now... back to our regular programming.
Old 2007-04-19, 20:23   Link #83
cheyannew
PolyPerson!

I'm on my 3rd song try LOL first one did not record well (I can't get the vocals out of it )and the 2nd uhm... well my ferrets decided they wanted to dig at the bottom of the cage... NOW.....

sigh

bleh

just bleh

I need to record AWAY from pets...

RIFT | Division | Side 7 Art Archive

Last edited by cheyannew; 2007-04-19 at 20:45. Reason: OK that's over
cheyannew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 20:31   Link #84
Chibi Nasu
Katsu~n wa Hyoutei

Send a message via AIM to Chibi Nasu Send a message via MSN to Chibi Nasu Send a message via Yahoo to Chibi Nasu
Weekend definitely better. During weekdays, I'm either in class, studying, or at work. I don't care about time, if it's weekend.
Chibi Nasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-20, 00:25   Link #85
kcl822
Queen of the Underworld
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes_fan View Post
Before I make an ass of myself can anyone verify if these lyrics are correct for the Macross OP?

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Pagod...rw/ma.html#m01
I would suggest to go to this site instead http://www.animelyrics.tv/anime/macross/macross.htm
And good luck~
Old 2007-04-20, 02:21   Link #86
GipFace

Yay~ got a Logitech USB mic, and it is so much better than anything else I have used. There is no hissing at all, unlike those other mics which plug into the pink input jack.
GipFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-20, 03:11   Link #87
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiemi View Post
We can always try it as a non-competing entry for duets, if kcl822 decides that we can submit non-competing entries for DKC.
Heh. I never thought of that as a duet. Also, I was just kidding. You would hear kcl822's screams from coast to coast if she listens to one of those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcl822 View Post
Anyway, for the broadcast... Weekday or weekend? Daytime or nighttime? Trying to decide on the date and time.
Do you need to ask? Weekend of course. Day or night doesn't matter to me as long as it's not middle of the night. Or maybe that doesn't really matter anyway.
Cz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-20, 05:49   Link #88
Natsumeyashi Meiyo
. : メイヨ : .

Send a message via AIM to Natsumeyashi Meiyo Send a message via MSN to Natsumeyashi Meiyo Send a message via Yahoo to Natsumeyashi Meiyo
Weekend Else I'm not allowed to stay up late xD

Naaaah, I just recorded my entry and... I don't know... *grumble*

Oh well.. maybe I'll try again tomorrow... or something. I'd like it like last time, starting (for me) during the day, ending at night.

oh argh, input was too high ;_; *starts over again*

Last edited by Natsumeyashi Meiyo; 2007-04-20 at 06:18. Reason: annoyance xD
Natsumeyashi Meiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-20, 17:59   Link #89
_yeah
poseur

Well, I put my entry in. I only just recovered from a cold so my voice isn't exactly in its top condition, but it's not like it was that great to begin with. >_> Tried to do another take but my voice wasn't up to it, meh.
_yeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-20, 18:47   Link #90
Laethiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by _yeah View Post
Well, I put my entry in. I only just recovered from a cold so my voice isn't exactly in its top condition, but it's not like it was that great to begin with. >_> Tried to do another take but my voice wasn't up to it, meh.
I hear you; it figures that after I wished everyone to not suffer from anything affecting their voices, I myself would get so sick that I lost my voice for a couple days, and am still suffering the aftereffects a couple weeks later. But I shall persevere and enter whichever recording sounds least horrible. Good luck to everyone else who is still recording/mixing.

As for when the broadcast should be, I agree that weekend would be best.

Adonic Meki
Laethiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-20, 19:25   Link #91
hirose
not always but...lurking!

Send a message via MSN to hirose
hello people from the contest... I almost miss it... ~~
last contest was really fun..but yes seems there is lot less of entries this time...
I messed up a bit on my recording but.. i just found the deadline is... tomorrow and wont have time to do anything better, i really wait for hearing chibi nasu.. meiyo fome drather and otherssss
~~
hirose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-20, 21:19   Link #92
Mnemosyne
Ruler of the Universe

hrm... well, my computer froze in the middle of my attempt to upload my entry... i wonder if it got there in one piece....

also, i apologize in advance to anyone and everyone whose ears shall suffer through my rendition of that song...
Old 2007-04-20, 23:34   Link #93
basket
World's first BBSing cat

Send a message via ICQ to basket Send a message via AIM to basket Send a message via MSN to basket Send a message via Yahoo to basket
I'm not really too happy with my entry, but at least it's finally done and uploaded...

And if it's too soft, blame me.

Last edited by basket; 2007-04-20 at 23:47.
basket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-20, 23:52   Link #94
kcl822
Queen of the Underworld
*Fansubber

Come on, people, get to work and don't procrastinate!
Last chance is tonight (saturday night) unless you contacted me beforehand.
Now get working!

PS: Because I won't be home this saturday and sundays are tricky, I need some ideas. Any ideas?
Old 2007-04-20, 23:57   Link #95
Fome

Woah, deadline is tonight! I somehow thought it was tomorrow, woops. Oh well, I'll be sending my entry in shortly. More gundam!

You'll also get to hear my new headset in action. Not amazing, but definitely better.

Edit: Crap, apparently I got my timezone's messed up. I'm already an hour late....
Fome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-21, 00:05   Link #96
Chibi Nasu
Katsu~n wa Hyoutei

Send a message via AIM to Chibi Nasu Send a message via MSN to Chibi Nasu Send a message via Yahoo to Chibi Nasu
You're not late. Deadline is the midnight *after* Saturday night, so you've still got 23 hours. Right kcl?
Chibi Nasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-21, 00:07   Link #97
Fome

Well, I'm gonna need like 30 mins with my crap upload speed...
Fome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-21, 01:15   Link #98
Natsumeyashi Meiyo
. : メイヨ : .

Send a message via AIM to Natsumeyashi Meiyo Send a message via MSN to Natsumeyashi Meiyo Send a message via Yahoo to Natsumeyashi Meiyo
I'm going to try to record another one this afternoon, when I get home from work. And else... I'll just keep the crappy version xD

@kcl: Am I the only one who's going to send in a non-competing one? If that's true, I won't send in one XDD
Natsumeyashi Meiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-21, 05:03   Link #99
cyth
Banned

Waah, I just upped mine. I have to say, I have never been as undecisive as I was with picking out the song this time. I've spent a few good days trying out and recording different tunes over the last month, but last I picked out the one that fit my range better. Now I know three songs by ear as a result of all that. The funny thing is, I really haven't worked on improving my performance.
Anyway, looking forward to a broadcast date.
cyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-21, 05:07   Link #100
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsumeyashi Meiyo View Post
I'm going to try to record another one this afternoon, when I get home from work. And else... I'll just keep the crappy version xD

@kcl: Am I the only one who's going to send in a non-competing one? If that's true, I won't send in one XDD
You are not alone.

Tags
karaoke competition