AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-09-05, 19:54   Link #561
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Ok, so ep 9 and we're still foreshadowing the closed loop. Either we're getting a S2, or ANIME ORIGINAL FUN-TIME.
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-05, 19:56   Link #562
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad001 View Post
ANIME ORIGINAL FUN-TIME.
God that's gonna probably ruin it for me
Old 2014-09-05, 19:59   Link #563
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
God that's gonna probably ruin it for me
yap..esp on how the anime should end..its setup for s2
Old 2014-09-05, 21:28   Link #564
Schion93

I wanna ask if the truth about power in the Room 106 is revealed yet in the novels? cause episode 9 confused me when Maki said his sword was made using the magic from the room, does that mean the sword is in the room? or was it just a copy the goddess made? or is the magic in the room actually pooled from Signartine's residual magic? and kinda bothers me how it was able to be hijacked by Maki...kinda like they're foreshadowing the bad guys stealing Signartine from Koutarou
Schion93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-05, 22:22   Link #565
Spica

Spoiler for Drama CD of Vol 7.5?:

Welp....shipping Clan and Koutarou starting to sound good...

I also have a question about the show...there is a rule Yurika followed in the use of her magic right? I mean she never use it to prove herself.
Spica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-05, 22:28   Link #566
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schion93 View Post
I wanna ask if the truth about power in the Room 106 is revealed yet in the novels? cause episode 9 confused me when Maki said his sword was made using the magic from the room, does that mean the sword is in the room? or was it just a copy the goddess made? or is the magic in the room actually pooled from Signartine's residual magic? and kinda bothers me how it was able to be hijacked by Maki...kinda like they're foreshadowing the bad guys stealing Signartine from Koutarou
Afaik, not yet.

But no the sword isn't in the room, that's for certain.
And as far as how the LN put it so far, I don't think anyone can 'steal' Signartine unless the villains can somehow get around the fact that
Spoiler:
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-05, 22:28   Link #567
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dithar View Post
Spoiler for Drama CD:

Welp....shipping Clan and Koutarou starting to sound good...

I also have a question about the show...there is a rule Yurika followed in the use of her magic right? I mean she never use it to prove herself.
More likely: Yurika is not allowed to use magic for mundane uses such as lighting her own bonfire if she's outside, cooling herself with ice magic, and that, proving that she's a real mahou shoujo. Unless it's a real serious threat (for example: a fire dragon breathing down on her, then she can use ice magic)
About Clan (I prefer Kuran since the princesses are separated by different clans) I think she's more like Koutarou's attendant, the friend of the groom.

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-05, 22:36   Link #568
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
Afaik, not yet.

But no the sword isn't in the room, that's for certain.
And as far as how the LN put it so far, I don't think anyone can 'steal' Signartine unless the villains can somehow get around the fact that
Spoiler:
Isn't Signartine sealed to Koutarou, he's the only person who can call for it wherever he goes?

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-05, 22:48   Link #569
OhHaiThar

So up until volume 12 does Kotarou kinda just ignore the fact that Yurika's a magical girl? Cause the latest episode just made Kotarou realize she's a legit mg. I know the Anime's an adaptation but I just want to confirm what's going on in the light novel.
OhHaiThar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-05, 22:57   Link #570
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

^ His (and everyone not Yurika) memory about the first battle against Maki is wiped.
In Vol 12 Koutarou already acknowledges Yurika as a magical girl.... because he 'made her one' in Vol 8
Old 2014-09-05, 23:24   Link #571
cloud04
Scanlator

made her one?
Old 2014-09-05, 23:39   Link #572
blueexorcist

But he sorta still remember that yurika saved harumi so he believe what she is saying so that is a progress ^^
blueexorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-05, 23:41   Link #573
blueexorcist

Quote:
^ His (and everyone not Yurika) memory about the first battle against Maki is wiped.
In Vol 12 Koutarou already acknowledges Yurika as a magical girl.... because he 'made her one' in Vol 8
Based on the anime, He already acknowledge her in vol 5 cause he believe in her after memory wipe. He just want her to be a normal girl as he think fighting dont suit her.
Old 2014-09-06, 00:08   Link #574
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

^ He really is just trying to assure Yurika that it doesn't really matter whether she's a legit magical girl or not in the end as she is still their friend. It played out the same in the LN.

Literally though, as shown in Vol.8, Koutarou still doesn't think Yurika 'was' a real magical girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
made her one?
He gave her a real magic staff (a real one to his knowledge at least), the 'Encyclopedia', which allows even normal people to use magic, and asked her to "practice magic with it."
Old 2014-09-06, 00:14   Link #575
blueexorcist

Quote:
^ He really is just trying to assure Yurika that it doesn't really matter whether she's a legit magical girl or not in the end as she is still their friend. It played out the same in the LN.

Literally though, as shown in Vol.8, Koutarou still doesn't think Yurika 'was' a real magical girl

He gave her a real magic staff (a real one to his knowledge at least), the 'Encyclopedia', which allows even normal people to use magic, and asked her to "practice magic with it."
Oh I see, then are there any more appearance of the goddess in later volume?? I really like to know more about her. Cause I ship her and koutarou ^^
Old 2014-09-06, 00:20   Link #576
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:

oh that one
Old 2014-09-06, 00:32   Link #577
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueexorcist View Post
Oh I see, then are there any more appearance of the goddess in later volume?? I really like to know more about her. Cause I ship her and koutarou ^^
....Well, I would tell you, but then I will have to kill you to keep you quiet
Old 2014-09-06, 00:36   Link #578
cloud04
Scanlator

btw lan hows the summaries ;p
Old 2014-09-06, 00:39   Link #579
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

^ Vol.11 half done. I've been really busy with work and only got a bit of time to breathe tonight (don't even got time to watch the weekday series >_>). I'll try to finish Vol.11 at least. Can't make any promises for Vol.12 though...
Old 2014-09-06, 00:43   Link #580
cloud04
Scanlator

just making sure..the one that possessed harumi for awhile was the goddess right

Tags
aliens, comedy, fantasy, harem, harmonious relationship, knights, magical girls, romance, shounen, time travel