AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-11-14, 11:25   Link #5621
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

That's from the Anthology book released last month. Contains short stories done by different artists including the Vanadis manga artist(as you can see from the art of that link). Art ranges from decent to horrible.
Found the same raw copy as that picture and skimmed it. The stories range from high school spinoffs to some SoL moments of characters in the story to something ridiculous like
Spoiler:
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 11:34   Link #5622
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

And look at Rurick and Sophie O.o whuuttt!?

Mila in tea, Titta in sandwich :3 and Olga is cute when wearing Maid uniform like that..

Make a scout apporaches Elizaveta and recruit her as an idol XD

I want cheese Takoyaki please, Sasha!

O.o look at how many Ellen eat Sasha's takoyaki
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 15:45   Link #5623
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Roland and Tigre piloting mechs.
I want to read that NOW!

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 18:03   Link #5624
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
And Valentina is scaring people in the haunted house.
Old 2014-11-14, 19:30   Link #5625
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Eps 4 and 5 of Vanadis-Chuuu have been subbed. Those two were amazing, especially ep 5 were Ellen was teasing both Lim and Tieta about how Tigre was "tending to Lim's breasts."

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
Old 2014-11-14, 20:02   Link #5626
Nagakun
The One who Peek

Well, the way Elen said it on how Tigre save Lim is like a beast playing with the breast..
Old 2014-11-15, 09:32   Link #5627
ZeKeR
Superbad

one of these days, anyone who deems himself confident of his bow abilities can openly challenge Tigre to a match just to be part of his elite archers.
Old 2014-11-15, 18:33   Link #5628
Ramero

To see Teita was possessed, it actually feels.. Awkward @@

It's unique to see the temple in the midst of fogs
Old 2014-11-15, 19:08   Link #5629
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
one of these days, anyone who deems himself confident of his bow abilities can openly challenge Tigre to a match just to be part of his elite archers.
Sure, but it has to be worthy opponent like an Elv from Middle-Earth

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-15, 21:04   Link #5630
dragon213

does anyone think that Ellen will become so emotional when Tigre regains his memory that she will kiss him?

Also from hints there is a big chance that Ellen is his love interest right? Some of Ellen's soldiers did wager wager if he would get together with Teitha or Lim but from what I can see I don't think that Teitha were never any competition from the start, one he says he sees her as a sister, two he never gets nervous when she gets close to him.

Lim, well I don't know what to say there, but I would say she has bigger chance of getting together with him than Teitha have.
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-15, 21:20   Link #5631
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
does anyone think that Ellen will become so emotional when Tigre regains his memory that she will kiss him?

Also from hints there is a big chance that Ellen is his love interest right? Some of Ellen's soldiers did wager wager if he would get together with Teitha or Lim but from what I can see I don't think that Teitha were never any competition from the start, one he says he sees her as a sister, two he never gets nervous when she gets close to him.

Lim, well I don't know what to say there, but I would say she has bigger chance of getting together with him than Teitha have.
Volume 9 already told about it. Ellen suffers the most devastated loss on morale, you can see she wants to drink booze on the afternoon and Lim refrain her to do so.

Ellen also fall in love in him and it's already obvious that both of them are liking each other.
Old 2014-11-15, 21:34   Link #5632
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Volume 9 already told about it. Ellen suffers the most devastated loss on morale, you can see she wants to drink booze on the afternoon and Lim refrain her to do so.

Ellen also fall in love in him and it's already obvious that both of them are liking each other.
yea but I meant until now she has not done anything like that because of their status but I was just wondering if anyone thought that she would just ignore it now and express her feelings.

That Ellen have feelings for him have I been able to see through practically all the volumes, and also wasn't it volume 7 that Ellen emotionally broke down in? And that Tigre had an attraction to her could be seen, I just wondered if his feelings for her was as strong as her feelings for him?
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 01:58   Link #5633
Nagakun
The One who Peek

Well, Ellen did fallen for Tigre for the longest (other than Titta) and she just can't live without Tigre, and the same back..

Even though the harem topic still around, the shipping for Tigre and Ellen is still strong and i do hope volume 10 ending will be the most emotion for both of them, and something to look forward in volumes 11 (=x= ||)
Old 2014-11-16, 02:22   Link #5634
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Guys let's face it, until otherwise stated, the real heroine and OTP of this story is obviously Alsace-chan. She been holding Tigre-kun's affections since he was a kawaii boya.

P.S. (It's also still canon afaik, until Tigre states having immediate priorities/attraction to anything else)
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 02:44   Link #5635
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad001 View Post
Guys let's face it, until otherwise stated, the real heroine and OTP of this story is obviously Alsace-chan. She been holding Tigre-kun's affections since he was a kawaii boya.

P.S. (It's also still canon afaik, until Tigre states having immediate priorities/attraction to anything else)
Of course Alsace-chan is his number one. After all, he started a civil war in his country in order for them to be together forever.

Old 2014-11-16, 02:51   Link #5636
Vaans
NEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad001 View Post

Alsace-chan is best girl!

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .”
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 02:58   Link #5637
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post
Of course Alsace-chan is his number one. After all, he started a civil war in his country in order for them to be together forever.
to the point of possibly yandere.

well... Sophie's not gonna stop trolling Ellen, Titta, Regin(?), Mira and Olga of their affections to the living aimbot but his love for his own humble province is stopping them.

I gotta ask tho... would Ellen be super jelly when she finds out that Mira would very much like to go on hunting trips with Tigre (and those trips would take 3-5 days depending on whatever the crap he hunts).
Old 2014-11-16, 03:16   Link #5638
Nagakun
The One who Peek

Well... no matter what, Tigre always fight for Alsace (=w= ||)

The other girls need to seduce Tigre more in order to win..
Old 2014-11-16, 03:32   Link #5639
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
to the point of possibly yandere.

well... Sophie's not gonna stop trolling Ellen, Titta, Regin(?), Mira and Olga of their affections to the living aimbot but his love for his own humble province is stopping them.

I gotta ask tho... would Ellen be super jelly when she finds out that Mira would very much like to go on hunting trips with Tigre (and those trips would take 3-5 days depending on whatever the crap he hunts).
Sophie will always seduces Tigre when she was near him XD

Not super jelly but super rage :3 she will pursue Tigre to have him back from Mila if she know Tigre is going out with Mila.
Old 2014-11-16, 10:19   Link #5640
Dragonking

Wait so in the LN after Tigre defeated Roland he went off to go fight Therniader(Evil duke#1) or does he fight another vanadis along the way?

Dragonking is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)