AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2009-10-29, 22:45   Link #18141
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Nanoha: The ability to sense whenever my adorable little girl is even in the slightest danger from perverts who think she's cute. That is a mother's 6th sense. The power to know when my little girl likes someone is also an essential factor. After all *glint* I need to know who my prime targets are.
inb4 Daisuke's Imouto Sensor from Ayu Mayu
Old 2009-10-29, 22:46   Link #18142
kaname08
Poetic Stargazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Nanoha: The ability to sense whenever my adorable little girl is even in the slightest danger from perverts who think she's cute. That is a mother's 6th sense. The power to know when my little girl likes someone is also an essential factor. After all *glint* I need to know who my prime targets are.
*tries to stifle a chuckle*.

This is the reason why I find the VivioxLutecia pairings cute and amusing.

I know in one of my posts I mentioned of possibly writing a lemon and I suddenly remembered an idea that came to me from checking out a pretty good yuri h-doujin featuring Nanoha and Fate titled "Spoonful 2". It was near the end that actually got me going with regards to the "uselessness" of the pill that Shamal gave to Fate.

After looking over that part, I couldn't help but think of adding that particular idea into my fanfic. I happen to like poking fun at my own OC's. My main OC I happen to poke fun at A LOT. So...while I was writing my third chapter for my re-attempt at my Nanoha fanfic, as soon as I inserted that "pill" idea, already ideas were exploding from my mind in terms of how I plan on using the idea for the lemon.

I managed to come up with the title and synopsis for the lemon, although I'm only giving hints about the oncoming lemon in one of my later chapters. Already, I gave a tiny bit of it in my third chapter of my re-make on my Nanoha fanfic.

Anyway...the title of the lemon is called "When Fate is Away, the White Devil Comes to Play". Here's the synopsis:

When Fate is called out for a mission that extends to a week, a somewhat bored Nanoha then overhears from Shamal's office about a capsule that is given to one of the Lightning Team members and its "effects". However, what gets her attention is the "side-effect". So...what does the bored Ace of Ace decide to do to kill time while waiting for a certain blonde Enforcer to return?

Answer: Test the "effectiveness" of the capsule on one of her students and experiment.

Here's the reason why: In chapter two of my re-make on my Nanoha fanfic, my main OC, Shiro answers a personal question from his partner Mizuki in regards to having secret "fantasies". It doesn't take him long to figure out the actual meaning and he "let's the cat out of the bag" which he slowly begins to regret. Unfortunately, word spreads a bit quick and reaches the Ace of Ace's ears as well as the Lieutenant. Later, Mizuki spots the container and asks Shamal about it, while in turn as Nanoha passes by the doctor's office, she overhears the effects and side-effects of the capsules and learns that Shiro is acting as a "guinea pig". She then decides to "literally" help her out with her experiment while Fate is away on a extensive mission.

As for the effect of the drug...it's a relaxant and is supposed to try and help Shiro with his unexplained migraines. However, the side-effect of it is...it also gets him to be a bit...well...submissive. (In short...Nanoha takes advantage of that status and pounces). Since Shiro told Hayate that he likes girls being dominant on him, by the time he realizes what is going on, it's already too late for him (grins like a Cheshire cat).
kaname08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 22:58   Link #18143
SulliMike23
Soldier of Nod

Send a message via AIM to SulliMike23 Send a message via MSN to SulliMike23 Send a message via Yahoo to SulliMike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alavon View Post
I'm really sick right now but I had just enough strength to finish this one-shot. The idea came to me when I woke up this morning from a dream which was strange since I don't normally remember my dreams. When I do remember it's when I'm getting sick or when I'm already sick.

Again, I'm not feeling well so there WILL be mistakes. I will hopefully come back when I get better so until then, enjoy this one-shot from me.

Oh! Before I forget. This one-shot is dedicated to Satashi for updating a lot of AlternativeS for us. Keep up the good work! :3

Enjoy!

Spoiler for Dreaming Awake (Slight NSFW):

Spoiler for Author's Notes:
ROFL!!! Oh that was GOLD!!!
SulliMike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 23:31   Link #18144
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
which part? @_@ I've written so many I forgot what you're referring too? @_@

[EDIT] oh wait I remember now :3...how on earth did you remember that!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I dunno about Dezo, but I remembered because I have an excellent memory for things I enjoyed. Spinel Heart was one thing I enjoyed.
Yes. That and the Bag Brothers was laugh-out-loud funny in a story that I remember anyway. That bit I had to say, "Hey, sweetie, you have to hear this!" and read it out loud to my wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
And now another Lutecia-short! With Vivio! .... Those have been surprisingly rare from me, lately...

Anyhoo!

Spoiler for Winter Wind:
FLUFFY!

That was just plain sweet and cute!

Who are you, and how did you get a hold of RadiantBeam's account?

Quote:
Go, Shiny Ideas! There's UST? Well, on Vivio's part, I suppose... I spotted the line. I'm surprised that Lutecia wasn't afraid of Nanoha even back then...maybe it's because Vivio's family is more or less part of her coping strategy and acknowledging that Bad Things Could Happen would kind of spoil the point? Personally, I never saw Vivio's height as symbolic; it was just that Sankt Kaiser!Vivio was the series' tallest female...

She called her Cia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
Loved the last exchange, but a bit of a question: if this is prior to their confessions, why would Nanoha be upset? Friends can do that kind of thing for each other (minus the UST though ).
Quote:
Nanoha has UST radar when it comes to her little girl. Plus, she more or less knows that Vivio views Lutecia as more than a friend at this point.
The funny thing here is that I asked the exact same question...Only now do I remember that (a) in "Never Been Kissed," Vivio decided to experiment a la francais and (b) I wrote the omake for RadiantBeam where Nanoha watches her do it! *bonk self for not paying attention*

Quote:
Vivio: ....I'm going to die a virgin

(@RadiantBeam: ............)
Well, she will if RadiantBeam doesn't write the story. *chortle*

@kaname08: Obviously, I cannot speak for anyone other than myself, but in my opinion OCxCanon lemons are a complete failure, regardless of the set-up, the fetishes catered to, or the quality of the writing.
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-30, 00:01   Link #18145
Nijiru

@RadiantBeam: Cute, nice thing to read the moment I get home.
@Alavon: I think Nanoha and Fate broke Vivio's mind. I think she might need therapy later for it.
Nijiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-30, 01:12   Link #18146
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Location: Place of rocks and trees, and trees and rocks...and water.
This comes unbetaed because I was later in finishing it than I had anticipated .

For those who are following the story, I've got an announcement: I won't be updating any chapters for a month, as I'll be doing the NaNo Writing Contest (1700 words a day!) in November and so won't have time left over to write fanfics for a while. I wanted to get one last chapter out before November, so here it is!

Finally it's Angels vs. Wardens over a Jewel Seed! And we get to meet Alicia's murderer for the first time...

ANGEL
Is second-best really good enough?

Spoiler for Angel, Chapter 7:

......And the plot thickens . I hope the small time jump wasn't too jarring.

Previous Parts:

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Next chapter: Albatross Necklaces: Fate learns how Alicia was killed, Nanoha reveals what happened to her during the Jewel Seed fight and the origin of the first Black Angel is told...
deathcurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-30, 01:30   Link #18147
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
awesome chapter, you have typos and voice issues early on, but the rest was great

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-30, 01:32   Link #18148
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itanshi1 View Post
awesome chapter, you have typos and voice issues early on, but the rest was great
Thanks! And that's why I need you so badly! I just didn't want to load a twice-as-long chapter on you to beta in a day
Old 2009-10-30, 01:42   Link #18149
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
nah its cool, send whatever you have ^^

btw the problem line is..

Spoiler for line:

Read the story aloud a bit, you can see how the author's voice comes in at this point but is not in anywhere else.

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-30, 06:16   Link #18150
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaname08 View Post
lemon idea
Don't like the idea of Nanoha drugging someone and taking advantage of them. specially since you kept referring to "while Fate is away" which I'm assuming means that Nanoha and Fate are together? So Nanoha drugs someone to sex them while cheating on Fate at same time? O.< squick for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
Yes. That and the Bag Brothers was laugh-out-loud funny in a story that I remember anyway. That bit I had to say, "Hey, sweetie, you have to hear this!" and read it out loud to my wife.
I'd try and do something else but I'm worried I could never live up to the first one

@Alavon: Will read after school today <3
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-30, 09:37   Link #18151
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
I just posted up Proposal to FF.Net

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-30, 09:49   Link #18152
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
This comes unbetaed because I was later in finishing it than I had anticipated .

For those who are following the story, I've got an announcement: I won't be updating any chapters for a month, as I'll be doing the NaNo Writing Contest (1700 words a day!) in November and so won't have time left over to write fanfics for a while. I wanted to get one last chapter out before November, so here it is!

Finally it's Angels vs. Wardens over a Jewel Seed! And we get to meet Alicia's murderer for the first time...

ANGEL

Previous Parts:

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Next chapter: Albatross Necklaces: Fate learns how Alicia was killed, Nanoha reveals what happened to her during the Jewel Seed fight and the origin of the first Black Angel is told...
That was good. Very good.

Tension runs thick here. Nothing can be done about that.

*Eagerly awaits the next chapter.*

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-30, 09:58   Link #18153
Tabasco

I remembered liking this chapter, glad to see my memory wasn't playing tricks on me.

Showing the different ways that each handled the process according to their temperament was a nice touch.
Tabasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-30, 10:57   Link #18154
isagrimorie
Zombie Slayer in Training

Quote:

ANGEL

Previous Parts:

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Wow. I just caught up with this story and... wow. I love the 'verse and the worldbuilding. Its fascinating to see our beloved characters pushed to new situations and how they're similar and differ. I love the tension going on and while I do sympathize with Nanoha and co., I'm on Fate and Hayate's side.

I'm very glad Hayate is on Fate's side.
isagrimorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-30, 11:00   Link #18155
kaname08
Poetic Stargazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Don't like the idea of Nanoha drugging someone and taking advantage of them. specially since you kept referring to "while Fate is away" which I'm assuming means that Nanoha and Fate are together? So Nanoha drugs someone to sex them while cheating on Fate at same time? O.< squick for me.

I'd try and do something else but I'm worried I could never live up to the first one

@Alavon: Will read after school today <3
Hehe...ugh...I realized that I made a slight mistake when coming up with the idea.

THIS...is what I actually had planned (I messed up on the title as well the first time):

When the Lieutenant is Away, the White Devil Goes to Play

Synopsis: When Hayate is called out for a meeting that extends to a week, a somewhat bored Nanoha then overhears from Shamal's office about a capsule that is given to one of the Lightning Team members and its "effects". However, what gets her attention is the "side-effect". So...what does the bored Ace of Ace decide to do to kill time?

Answer: Assist with the experiment by using it on a certain blonde Enforcer.

Reason: Nanoha asks Shiro's partner Mizuki about the pills and who it was given to and asks if she could "borrow" them. Once Shiro realizes it's missing...he seems relieved at first...but when he puts two and two together...he doesn't realize that the White Devil has other plans when he realizes what he told the Lieutenant makes itself known to Mizuki's older sister via the Ace of Aces and goes to pay a visit to help her sister's partner. [In short...Mizuki's older sister Rika is into both guys and girls (excluding her younger sister).]

However, before that happens, Nanoha decides to try it out on Fate first to see if it lives up to what it said. As a result...Shiro is going to learn another reason as to why the Ace of Aces is sometimes called the "White Devil".

My apologies for the confusion.
Old 2009-10-30, 11:07   Link #18156
kaname08
Poetic Stargazer

I almost forgot to mention one other thing...I might probably write a sequel to that lemon because...in my previous attempt at writing my Nanoha fanfic, I tried to add a bit of humor in which Hayate plays a little joke on Fate, which turns out to help Nanoha more and eventually backfires on her. Yet...it later backfires even further on Hayate when one of the Forwards gives a little suggestion to help Fate craft her revenge.
Old 2009-10-30, 12:16   Link #18157
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaname08 View Post

However, before that happens, Nanoha decides to try it out on Fate first to see if it lives up to what it said. As a result...Shiro is going to learn another reason as to why the Ace of Aces is sometimes called the "White Devil".

My apologies for the confusion.
So its NanoFate? What's Shiro got to do with anything?

I can definitely see the Spoonful influence here.

Quote:

Spoiler for omake?:

I loved it :3 really cute and funny!
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-30, 12:35   Link #18158
BPHaru

Quote:
I'm really sick right now but I had just enough strength to finish this one-shot. The idea came to me when I woke up this morning from a dream which was strange since I don't normally remember my dreams. When I do remember it's when I'm getting sick or when I'm already sick.

Again, I'm not feeling well so there WILL be mistakes. I will hopefully come back when I get better so until then, enjoy this one-shot from me.

Oh! Before I forget. This one-shot is dedicated to Satashi for updating a lot of AlternativeS for us. Keep up the good work! :3

Enjoy!

That was a fun reading, thanks Alavon, as always you did a good job.
Satashi's omake was good too.

Saludos
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-30, 13:12   Link #18159
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:

ANGEL

Previous Parts:

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Ouch. Major ouch. You really know how to cut loose on the angst, huh?

The Hayate/Signum moment at the end of the chapter was sweet, but I foresee many problems ahead for the Angels if they can't let Alicia go and see Fate as her own person. They're just hurting themselves even more and setting up for failure every time they try to depend on Fate and see Alicia in her place.

Nice changes to the discussion, especially with Carim and Nanoha. As I said before, you want Fate and Hayate to eventually fall for these people; and that gets hard to do when they're constantly being put down by them! Honestly, though, the only one who comes across as a real bitch is Precia, but I never really liked her to begin with.

Awesome job. A wonderful thing to keep me entertained while I'm at work. ^__^
Old 2009-10-30, 13:45   Link #18160
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
That was good. Very good.

Tension runs thick here. Nothing can be done about that.

*Eagerly awaits the next chapter.*
Thanks! ^^. I was worried a bit about "mood whiplash", but it can't be helped...The set up is finally done and now the story's going to blast off on rocket fuel

Quote:
Originally Posted by isagrimorie View Post
Wow. I just caught up with this story and... wow. I love the 'verse and the worldbuilding. Its fascinating to see our beloved characters pushed to new situations and how they're similar and differ. I love the tension going on and while I do sympathize with Nanoha and co., I'm on Fate and Hayate's side.

I'm very glad Hayate is on Fate's side.
I'm glad you like it! . It's always a challenge, since I don't want the characters to be miles away from their canon characterization, but the situations and backstories are different. @_@......argh....I want so much to respond that, but I can't without giving stuff away!

Fate needs someone in her corner

Quote:

Ouch. Major ouch. You really know how to cut loose on the angst, huh?

The Hayate/Signum moment at the end of the chapter was sweet, but I foresee many problems ahead for the Angels if they can't let Alicia go and see Fate as her own person. They're just hurting themselves even more and setting up for failure every time they try to depend on Fate and see Alicia in her place.

Nice changes to the discussion, especially with Carim and Nanoha. As I said before, you want Fate and Hayate to eventually fall for these people; and that gets hard to do when they're constantly being put down by them! Honestly, though, the only one who comes across as a real bitch is Precia, but I never really liked her to begin with.

Awesome job. A wonderful thing to keep me entertained while I'm at work. ^__^
The angst isn't even loose yet!

On the other hand too, Fate hasn't let go of Alicia either. She can't help comparing herself with her sister, she just doesn't verbalize it much. That's what's so fun (and challenging) about writing their interactions, since nobody's being entirely honest!

Thanks for the feedback that led to the change ^^. And Precia is.....Precia. *shivers*

Anything for our harem-mistress!

Last edited by deathcurse; 2009-10-30 at 22:05.

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha