AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2015-06-15, 03:13   Link #81
Thany
Unfair

So the NA/EU version of the game has been out for a few days now. Has anybody tried it as well?
Old 2015-06-15, 05:18   Link #82
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany View Post
So the NA/EU version of the game has been out for a few days now. Has anybody tried it as well?
Where the official website for the NA/EU version?
Old 2015-06-16, 22:12   Link #83
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Where the official website for the NA/EU version?
They only have a FB page apparently.
https://www.facebook.com/MillionArthurGV
Also it seems like cards are buffed compared to CC version, they have much higher stats.
Old 2015-06-20, 01:12   Link #84
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

I decided to try the GV version of MA where it first ask me if i want a guest login or a HIVE login, what's the difference between the two?
Old 2015-06-20, 07:58   Link #85
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
I decided to try the GV version of MA where it first ask me if i want a guest login or a HIVE login, what's the difference between the two?
You get gacha tickets for using HIVE login. I believe 2 gacha tickets and a few potions.
Old 2015-06-20, 08:53   Link #86
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

I don't think my phone can handle the GV version of MA since it crashes during the tutorial.
Kinda sad since i wanted to play a different faction and use my experience from the SEA version to play better and won't make any mistakes.

Maybe i'll download the game again after getting a newer phone.
Old 2015-06-21, 09:53   Link #87
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
I don't think my phone can handle the GV version of MA since it crashes during the tutorial.
Kinda sad since i wanted to play a different faction and use my experience from the SEA version to play better and won't make any mistakes.

Maybe i'll download the game again after getting a newer phone.
Have you tried emailing them about it? Also since playing a bit it would seem like the GV version is better than SEA. At least they're much more generous in term of free gacha tickets and potions. Also on an unrelated cases, shouldn't this thread be in the mobile forums since it's pretty much an anime game. Maybe we should consider asking a mod to move it there.
Old 2015-06-21, 23:02   Link #88
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Look like i can play GV version normally, albeit with some crashes.
I wonder if i can still register for a HIVE account even though i played the game as a guest?
Old 2015-06-22, 02:03   Link #89
Thany
Unfair

You can. In menu go to HIVE and login.
Old 2015-06-30, 10:31   Link #90
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

So i just read the Million Arthur manga and found something interesting.

In the scanlated manga Sorcery King Arthur's name is Art but according to this card it's Ato.

Also, Techno Smith Arthur's name in the manga is Rig yet her name on this card is Lig.

I have yet to learn the name of Blade Protector Arthur's name in the manga but on this card it's Eos.
Old 2015-07-14, 11:46   Link #91
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

I thinking of quitting playing the GV version of MA. I already downloaded the latest version from app store but the game won't download any extra data which the game claims i did not buy this app despite the fact the game is free!

This sucks since i wanted to experience the Blade Protector storyline and see the difference between the three stories.
Old 2015-07-30, 12:26   Link #92
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Sad news.

CLOSURE OF MILLION ARTHUR SEA MOBILE GAME SERVICE

Quote:
It is with a heavy heart that we announce that Million Arthur SEA has reached the end of our contract with the developers. Please note that the Million Arthur SEA mobile game service will cease operations on 30 October 2015 (GMT+8). The official website, Facebook page and Forum will be closed on 13 November 2015.

We would like to take this chance to thank all players for their warm and enthusiastic support. It has been a wonderful journey with all of you!
Old 2015-08-05, 20:47   Link #93
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

No surprise there. Million Arthur is simply empty without the direct linkages to anime (and no, most of the anime-themed original events don't count). The game also feels somewhat bland, without any incentive to explore the content outside of events. And yes, that just came from a fan of Kazuma Kamachi's writing style.

To be honest, I didn't expect the game to last long. Social games like this which rely more on collectible character art than actual gameplay are doomed to die young. It was a big disappointment too, but I don't think I regretted quitting the game on hindsight. I guess I could just grin at the tuhaos who spent so much money for an ephemeral game like this.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-05, 22:43   Link #94
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I hope the rest of kamachis work on million Arthur gets published though.
Old 2015-08-06, 08:02   Link #95
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Well, Million Arthur is far from over. There's another game to be released, although with a new cast of characters and a new storyline. I guess it's more famous than it seems in Japan, and the licensing issues were what hit Million Arthur overseas.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-30, 11:23   Link #96
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Well, Million Arthur SEA version will end on November 6th.

Sadder news, the GV version of Million Arthur will also end on December 7th.

Truly a sad event for Million Arthur players. Except for the comedy web anime based on the 4koma manga, it didn't even have an anime series.
Old 2015-11-02, 03:14   Link #97
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

I'm now feeling a little regret I didn't finish the campaign. Oh, well.

...feels a bit saying, I think I've got about 80 gacha tickets unused. Maybe I should just redownload the gam and burn them all tonight, haha.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-10, 00:18   Link #98
Thany
Unfair

I think it didn't help they started censoring cards in the game. I stopped playing when I noticed that and I know others weren't too happy about it either, so they lost quite a bit of people as a result.
Old 2016-01-25, 03:33   Link #99
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Million Arthur VR tech demo showcased in Japan
Quote:

Square Enix showcased a virtual reality version of its popular mobile card-based RPG Million Arthur on the HTC Vive during a Million Arthur Festival at the Maihama Amphitheater in Chiba today.

The video showed a 3D battle against the “Chimera” boss. The player moved his arms to select cards and initiate the final slash. At the end of the battle, everyone grouped together for a celebratory high-five.

Million Arthur producer Hiroaki Iwano said that while this is only a demo, after seeing the reaction, he’d like to make it into a product, somehow or another.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote