Old 2007-05-06, 04:13   Link #462
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
name: reflex no jutsu :P
type: ninjutsu
max use: lvl 5 needs wind chakra
advantage: at highest level improves reflexes 20 times
disadvantage: 1 use it too much and you could go crazy 2 when starting the jutsu you cant stop untill it work out itself.
shadowyondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 14:14   Link #463
Akatsuki_King
Speaker for the Dead
*Artist

Location: somewhere in-between the damnation of hell and the celestial glory of heaven
Send a message via MSN to Akatsuki_King Send a message via Yahoo to Akatsuki_King
YamihiRyutenshi, awesome pics!
Spoiler for Yokai Sharingan:
Akatsuki_King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 20:10   Link #464
Chojifly

My character

First Name: Yukio, meaning “Gets what he wants”
Last name: Maro, meaning “myself”

Yukio comes from a clan who specifically use psychic based Jutsu. But, as a young boy, he accidentally witnessed his father kill an enemy with his Psychic powers, and vowed never to use them. As he grew older, he realized that it was necessary to use some sort of Jutsu if you were to be a ninja, and began developing his own type of jutsu. The type of Jutsu he uses are specifically for enhancing the power of his kunai and shuriken. He also found that it was necessary to kill enemies, and realized his father had done nothing wrong, which caused him to begin incorporating his psychic abilities into his kunai jutsu. Since his family is a clan of psychic users, they sealed a creature made of pure chakra to him, called the Haruki. He only summons this creature in dire situations, as it drains just about all of his chakra, and most of the time he is left unconscious after the fight. Below is a list of some of his jutsu. (I don’t know the Japanese names, so they’re in English.)

Kunai enhancement: Shocking Jutsu- injects electricity into his kunai, so that if it hits its target, it gives them an electrical shock.

Kunai enhancement: Flame Burst Jutsu- makes it so that whenever the kunai makes contact with something, it will explode.

Kunai enhancement: Whirlwind Jutsu- makes it so that if the kunai misses its mark, a surge of wind that the user is controlling maneuvers the kunai.

Future shot: Kunai Blast Jutsu- Fires a kunai into the future, which pops out randomly at any time during the fight (the user has no control of when it reappears).

Kunai conversion Jutsu- Takes whatever the user happens to be holding and transforms it into a kunai.

Kunai Storm Jutsu- Causes kunai to fall from the sky like rain.

Kunai Minefield Jutsu- To be used after Kunai storm jutsu, this causes all the kunai that just fell to explode.

Mind Reader Jutsu-Lets Yukio read the opponents mind.

Summoning Jutsu- Summons Haruki

*Any of these jutsu can also be used for shurikens or any variant of the two.

Never trying to learn his family’s jutsu has caused Yukio to forget most of the psychic jutsu he knew from birth. The only one he remembers is Mind Reader Jutsu, which proves to be very helpful in some cases. Due to his psychic background, he and his family are loaded with chakra and chakra control. He excels in ninjutsu, is pretty much average with genjutsu, and is a little below average in taijutsu. He is from konoha, and is now a chunin.

As for his appearance, he wears a gray overcoat much like Shino’s, but you can see everything above his neck, and it cuffs out at the wrists. His skin is tanned and his muscles are slightly defined. His biggest features are his chest and shoulders, but they’re not that much more defined than the rest. He has short messy hair. He looks like I would think a blacksmith would look like.

Keep in mind, I’m not finished, and I’m taking suggestions. And I suck at drawing, so there’s no picture for him. Please reply!
Chojifly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 16:12   Link #465
Ryuu Kygro
Curse Seal level 7 Ninja

Location: In the darkest shadow of the darkest point in the darkest corner in the fifth corner of the world.
Send a message via AIM to Ryuu Kygro Send a message via MSN to Ryuu Kygro
Jutsu: Thousand year dragon
Signs: Ryu, Tora, Uma, Wolf (read my story to find out about wolf)
Type: Ninjutsu
What it does: Stage 1: you're breathing heat. Stage 2. you're shooting sparks out of your mouth. Stage 3. you're now raining them with fire. Stage 4. if they're not dead befor stage 4, you'll be burning them alive with lava.
Disadvantages: 1. they're four stages 2. a high level of chakra control is needed. 3. to get to stage 4 you need a @#$% ton of chakra. 4. you're @#$@ lucky if your not dead the from lack of air. (Unless you can hold your breath for a while.)
Spoiler for all that made charaters:
Ryuu Kygro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-08, 03:14   Link #466
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

Kuchiyose Pikachu- Summons pikachu to deal thunderbolt to nearby enemies. Pikachu may turn on the user depending on its mood.

Bankai no jutsu- Boost the user's taijutsu level to that of a kage. During this period, the user can only use taijutsu.
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-08, 17:19   Link #467
Ryuuchi
Totally not that guy

Ok i hope u dont mind but i'm kind of nuts when it come to inventing jutsus and characters so i'm gonna post alot if thats ok :P sorry about spelling

Jutsu: Futon: Hageshii Tatsumaki (Furious Tornado)
Effect: Creates a massive Tornado (level 4 or 5) around the user for a period of time.
Advantages/Disadvantages: Massive destructive power but user has to stay still for the duration and if hit the tornado stops. User has to have amazing wind based jutsu control. It also can’t be directed to one spot so it attacks everything. Uses a lot of chakra.
Hand seals required: 24 hand seals.

Jutsu: Raiton: Senkou (Flash)
Effect: Creats a flash of light from hand (kind of like a Flash bang grenade) that blinds near aponents.
Advantages/Disadvantages: Awesome for escaping but doesn’t do damage and if opponent closes his eyes there is no effect.
Hand seals required: 5 hand seals.

more to come if u don't mind :P

Last edited by Ryuuchi; 2007-05-09 at 16:50.
Ryuuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 10:19   Link #468
Ryuuchi
Totally not that guy

Ok I know I already posted yesterday but I couldn’t resist, I made this char up when I started reading Naruto and I love it its my Fav, sorry if this is too big think I over did it but I love making chars up and their stories. Again sorry if its too big (dam I’m annoying :P)

Name: Keiichi Sasaki
Affiliation: None (Previously from a small ninja village called Ryugakure in a small country between Land of Wind and Land of Fire).
Class: Missing-nin.
Mission in life: Kill 3 people, one is now the 5º Hokage, the other is a member of Akatsuki and the last one is the leader of an unknown ninja clan.
Weapon of choice: Two Swords and Chains.
Especially: Best at Ninjitsu, good Taijutsu skills, almost no Genjutsu.
Element: Wind and Lighting
Kekkei Genkai: Ryuuchi (Dragon Blood).
Kekkei Genkai Specifications: Very rare kekkei genkai that only the Sasaki family possesses, only one each 100 years has Ryuuchi.
Kekkei Genkai Ability: Ryuuchi is a strong but rare kekkei genkai that only becomes active after a big traumatic experience. It has 2 stages:
1º Stage: This is always active. Gives a great regeneration (like Naruto) and enhances all 5 senses. Makes one faster, stronger and a bigger chakra reserve then normal humans. Almost Sharingan like learning ability.
2º Stage: When the second stage is activated (only via strong emotions like anger) user gains claws, fangs, a tail, horns and a green scales over much of his body. The user gains unimaginable power and is able to use all 5 elements (fire, water, lighting, wind and earth). Unfortunately user looses consciousness to the beast within, his only target is the one he is fighting before 2º stage but when target is dead or gone user starts an unstoppable rampage, not capable of distinguishing friend from foe, until his chakra runs out.
When 2º Stage is deactivated the user will have no chakra and won’t be able to move for a set number of days (depending on his power).
There is a myth about a 3º stages but none alive knows if it’s true.

Keiichi’s Story: Keiichi was the 2º born of a family of ninjas in a village called Ryugakure, having no ninja ability and chakra at a young age he said to be the only boy of the Sasaki family not able to become a ninja. But 10 years ago a medic-nin by the name of Tsunade claming that she lost all her money at gambling asked to stay at the Sasaki house for the night because it was getting late and she couldn’t reach her home before night fall, which the head of the family didn’t mind because of his good natured personality. The next day, 30 minutes after Tsunade departure they saw that she left behind a necklace which Keiichi, that took a liking to her, offered to chase after her to retrive it. While he was gone a group of unknown ninjas stormed the Sasaki house looking for Tsunade, and when they heard that she was there no longer they started killing everyone until all Sasakis but Keiichi were dead. When Keiichi arrived he saw a group of man exiting his home, after hiding himself he saw 2 men with a sinister look and the biggest murder intent he ever saw, one said whit a psychotic smile “That old man was the toughest one, but not much from the others.” and the other one said to the group “Seems like she went north, find Tsunade, I want the Second’s Necklace!”.
After they were gone Keiichi entered the house and to his horror everyone was dead. Gazing at the bodies of his dead family something inside him started burning and a tattoo on his back started to appear, it was his Kekkei Genkai the rumored Ryuuchi.
After some time passed Keiichi found out that his strength, speed and chakra had grown ALOT. That’s when he started training to become a ninja and kill the 3 people responsible for the murder of his family, Tsunade and the 2 assassins. When he was 15 of age he found out the one of the killers was an Akatsuki member and started preparing for his hunt when the village elder trying to stop him, told him that if he when he will be considered a missing-nin and so hunted by AMBU (the elder feared not for his death but if his knowledge, skills and power fell into the wrong hands), Keiichi said that he didn’t care and left. When he was 16 (turning 17) he found out that the reason for the lost of his family is now the 5º Hokage of Konoha which pissed him off.

OK this is not my drawing becouse i suck at drawing but it looks soo much like what i imagined.
and the tatto
I repeat this is NOT my drawing i can only dream of drawing like that :P
If u whant to know the rest of the story (has if u would lol i suck) send me a private messege :P

Last edited by Ryuuchi; 2007-05-10 at 14:25. Reason: new weapon i forgot
Ryuuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 21:32   Link #469
Akatsuki_King
Speaker for the Dead
*Artist

Location: somewhere in-between the damnation of hell and the celestial glory of heaven
Send a message via MSN to Akatsuki_King Send a message via Yahoo to Akatsuki_King
Ryuuchi, I like ur character, and would be interested in knowing which Akatsuki member you were refurring to when you described your charater's killer.

Last edited by Akatsuki_King; 2007-05-10 at 14:57.
Akatsuki_King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 09:47   Link #470
Clashkh

Ok, im new to the forums, i think mostly registered for this thread , but anyway...
I dont have a own character by now, but im already starting to create some jutsus...
As im known as THE guy for any Kind of Ninja Weapons by my "Naruto Friends"^^ im using mostly distance jutsus and weapons and im not really good at taijutsu... But now, off with my Jutsus:

Botto mono no jutsu - Burning Weapons no Jutsu : This will make the Weapons you throw Burn... not quite special but anyway kinda useful...
Advantages: Hitting your enemy with a Kunai which is Burning will after all effect that HE will burn!
Disadvantages: There aren`t really any as throwing a Kunai is fast and easy
Handseals: Tiger, Dragon.
Chakra Usage: 0,2% per Weapon

fukushiki arare to furu mono no jutsu - Multiply Weapons No Jutsu
: This will multiply your Kunai and other weapons. Really good after using Botto mono no Jutsu, as your Enemy will be Confronted with a huge amount of Kunai or Shuriken, which are burning!
Advantages:Same as the upper one, but the fact that he will have a variable
amount of Kunai flying towards him will make it quite "troublesome"^^
Disadvantages:Creating too many Weapons will use A Huge amount od Chakra which is really dangerous for a Character who is really bad at Taijutsu
Handeals:Ox, Boar, Dog, Ram, Ox
Chakra usage: also 0,2 % per weapons, as kunai are really small things.

Kontororu Mono no Jutsu - Weapon Control no Jutsu
: With this Jutsu you will be able to Control an Amount of threwn Kunai or Shuriken from the Distance, making it quite easy to hit your enemy with them when you mastered this Technique.
Advantages:You can still hit your enemy with Kunai and so on, which are about to miss their Target
Disadvantages:AS you have to totally focus on your Controlled Weapons, you will not be able to notice when somebody gets near you.
Handseals:Monkey, Snake, Rat, Horse
Chakra Usage:0,5% per Second.

All these Techniques should be used as a combo, but number 3 can be left off...

And the Last two, alo usefull for somebody who`s bad at Taijutsu:

Junkan Kunai no Jutsu - Rotating Kunai No Jutsu: This will make your Kunai Rotate, effected by a chakra stream just like the one from Rasengan.
Advantages:Your weapon will be able to drill throug Trees and even more depending on the Round per Second of you Kunai.
Disadvantages:There arent really any.
Handseals:Any single handeseal will be Good for this, but you have to turn your non-holding hand round the Kunai.
Chakra Usage:5%

The last one isn`t my creation, it`s just a copy of the exchange no jutsu, which you use to one of your thrown weapons, which will defintely hit your enemy. you use it around 1 meter away from your Opponent, and then you exchange yourself with the Kunai, so that you will kick your enemy with the Power of Rotation and the Speed of your Kunai.

That`s all hope u like `em

Edit: I just made a Little Avatar of Him on Tektek.org:

Last edited by Clashkh; 2007-05-10 at 10:03.
Clashkh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 15:20   Link #471
Ryuuchi
Totally not that guy

Ok i have no idea if u guys liked my char or not but since i have nothing to do i dicided to continue whit the story, prologue is over. Altough this is a story i made, i'm gonna put it has spoiler becouse it maybe an alternate reallity from the real one but contains alot of things that only manga readers would know, but enjoy :P(hope u like it)

Spoiler for Has some manga stuff:

ok here it was thats about one chappters worf, the next part i didn't wrigth so when i do i'll post (that is if it isn't a bother :P)

BTW thanks to Clashkh's idea of making a char in Tektek.org i made Keiichi just like i imagined and his dark style thats my fav but too sinister

Now the jutsu:

Jutsu: Raiton: Denkou Kekkai (Lightning Release: Lightning Barrier)
Effect: Creates a dome like barrier around user that protects him from atacks.
Advantages:Protects user and allys from atacks and if it is a fisical atack it will give him a shock.
Disadvantages: User has to have amazing Lightning based jutsu control. Uses a lot of chakra. He can't Move while its on.
Hand seals required: 8 hand seals. Dog-Boar-Ox-Dog-Dragon-Ram-Tiger-Dragon in this order :P
Old 2007-05-11, 15:55   Link #472
Darkanus
Deep Dark Secret

Let me start by saying, Ryuuchi, interresting story, when is the rest comming out?

OK heres my Jutsu:

Name: Doton: Yurasu Gosunkugi no Jutsu (Earth Style: Rock Spike no Jutsu)
Effect: Creates a spike made of rock that lanches it's self from the ground has ninjas wishes.
Advantages: Great for short, midium and long raged atacks, spikes lanche at high speed and power.
Disadvantages: Low Accuracy. High chakra is nessesary. Can only fire one at time.
Chakra Expence: 10% for each spike.
Hand Seals: 16 in this order--- Ox Dog Dragon Tiger Ox Snake Ox Dog Ox Dog Dragon Tiger Ox Snake Ox Dog

Hope you guys like it :P Registered specially to post Jutsu
Darkanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-11, 16:25   Link #473
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Name: Hirohito(Emperor/Crown Prince) Inazuma(Lightning) Lightning Emperor

Village: Konoha and Village Hidden in Clouds

Birth: 13th July 1990

Family: Evil twin brother, Raikage(father),Mother(Konoha Jounin), Little brother Yuusuke, Little Sister Midori

Unique Traits: Holder of thunder half Hachibi, Doujutsu Ikazuchigan, Alternate Entity Rage Inazuma, Pure blood of the creator of the Ikazuchigan who was blessed by an angel who gave the child the Ikazuchigan because the childs father died to protect women and children who's husbands were slaughtered. The Ikazuchigan allows him to see electricity in peoples bodies and copy their jutsus by focusing on their nerves electricity and copying it to the jutsu however he remembers it for the rest of his life it also allows his to increase, decrease, turn on or off the electricity however it takes a large amount of chakra enough to tire him out completely if he turns it on or off, it also has different stages similar to the sharingan

Hobbies: Annoying his team mates Ciel and Trei, Embarassing his father Raikage

Weapon of Choice: Twin Ikazuchigan adapted long samurai swords that shapeshift into different weapons using shape manipulation

Chakra type: Wind, Lightning, Fire

Strengths: Speed, Taijutsu, Ninjutsu (50 of which he created)

Weaknesses: Ice, cold climates, genjutsu users

Taijutsu type: Thunder fist

Favourite Ninjutsu: Kaminariken Hakai jutsu (Thunder sphere of Destruction), Ryuusora jutsu(Sky Dragon), Inazuma Tora Jutsu(Lightning tiger) Alive Giant Hiro Imitation Jutsu, Kuuchiyose no jutsu summons twin tigers sometimes 3 (Cyclone, Thunder, Blaze)

Background: Raised as loyalty however Hiro always sneaked out and played pranks to ruin his reputation he was a genius ninja but hated being 1 so he joined the academy at 7 graduated with top marks at 10 went training with his father for 3 1/2 years became a chuunin at 13 he was often teased for being the only one not to become a chuunin however he settled this by hanging them on the rooftop of the academy with their underwear, he activated his doujutsu at the age of 11. Hiro often lived in the shadow of his twin brother Kiromoto Inazuma until he became corrupt at the age of 11 while they were training together so Trei took his place in the team. His mother is their jounin teacher and Hiro occasionally gets the #@%$ beaten out of him by Ciel or Sakura (mostly Ciel) him and Naruto are friends he goes to Konoha to train or to do missions given to him by Tsunade.
He acts as a living peace treaty

Hiro is now Rage Inazuma and at this state he will fight anyone Hiro hates this is because his mind is dominant but his anger is effected by Hiro's true emotions so if he hates you well whooo! Bye you dead, Hiro can only gain control if he manages to calm down and seal him back inside his mind and heart

Stages of ikazuchigan 1 thunderbot, 2 thunderbolt, 3 thunderbolt, and Hakai Ikazuchigan each stage strengthens the powers of the ikazuchigan and the hakai ikazuchigan has mysterious powers Hiro does not know about

Last edited by HiroInazuma; 2007-05-11 at 17:11.
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-12, 11:27   Link #474
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Like ryuuchi i could not resist posting about his two other team mate and brother Kiro and Ciel first up Ciel

Name: Hyourika (Glacier) 'Ciel' Koorimizu(Ice water) Her name is Ciel/Rika

Village: Konoha

Element: Ice, Water (No one told you about the 6th, 7th and 8th elements did they I'll tell you Ice, Dark and Light)

Favourite Jutsu's: Kuuchiyose no jutsu: Summons that shadow creature in the picture he may look cute but he WILL eat you. Inazuma Shadow Rage.(it is only these 2 because by the 1st one an average ninja would die)

Weapon of Choice: Detachable Side-arm Shuriken Blades

Birth: May 15 1990

Family: Kazedai (brother) Makato (Konoha Jounin) Sumitori (mother) Aikonyoko (litttle sister)

Unique Traits: Ability to take water from trees and earth to turn it into a weapon or freeze it she also uses it to give her scythe more power, sensing Hiro's prensence by chanelling her chakra in a crystal necklace and gave it to Hiro

Weapon of choice: Scythe and chain tai with poison at the point of it

Strengths: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra control

Weaknesses: Her emotions

Favourite ninjutsu: Kuuchiyose no jutsu summons a polar wolf, Deadly icicle assault jutsu, Really hurt Hiro jutsu(dont ask)

Hobbies: Beating up Hiro and helping him with pranks

Background: Hiro's best friend from birth even though they lived in two different villages every weekend she would vist the village hidden in clouds however at the age of 10 she moved there while her father was on a mission to destroy a ruin where the scythe of kage was kept it took him 3 1/2 years however Ciel also went training with the Raikage along with Hiro and Kiro the original Raikage 3 until Kiro went evil and Trei took his place. She beats up Hiro either for the fun of it or for him being an idiot she has been doing this as soon as she learnt to walk which was at 10 months. Her only goal in life is too become the greatest kuinochi since Tsunade then retire to settle down into a family at the age of 29, she is suprisingly good at taijutsu for a girl her taijutsu style is called Ice thorned rose style.

Next Kiroshi Inazuma

Name: Kiroshi 'Kageshi' Inazuma Real name Kiroshi however people call him Kage or Kageshi Inazuma

Village: Currently residing inside a on a mountain top in Konoha

Birth: 13th July 1990

Family: Twin Hiro, little brother and sister, Raikage and female kuinochi

Unique Traits: Everything that Hiro has but he has the Hakai Ikazuchigan and his part of the Hachibi is Wind/Earth. Also his Rage Inazuma is stronger inside him he justs embraces it more.

Element: Dark, Wind, Lightning, Earth

Hobbies: Recruiting new people for his ultimate ninja army and trying to take over Ciel and Hiro's mind to make them join.

Wanted by: Akatsuki (either to join or to extract), Konoha, Kumogakure, Hiro and his father Raikage.

Bingo book names: Shadow of lightning, Darkness of Kumogakure, Reincarnation of Rage Inazuma

Bio: Everyone in the Inazuma clan had been worried about him due to the fact that because he was the first born twin 3/4 of Rage had gone into him, one day he had a that they were going to kill him so he never tries to destroy the village but a guy came to save him his name was Rage he told Kage that this was a dream. He told him everything about him being inside him and that they were planning on killing him even though they never even thought of that. Kage then began to embrace it until 1 day while he was training with Team Raikage he disappeared in the forest thinking his father would try to kill him he never noticed until 2 1/2 years later at the age of 13 that Rage had been seeping out of him. He was already a genius ninja stronger than Hiro but now his skills were far greater. Kage does not know at the 5th year of him seeping out he would completely take over so Hiro has 1 year left to save his brother.

this so you will never sleep again his eviler form

Last edited by HiroInazuma; 2007-08-08 at 06:57.
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-12, 16:05   Link #475
Ryuuchi
Totally not that guy

Ok donno if anyone is interrested but heres chapter 2. Enjoy

Spoiler for Contains Manga Info:

OK Chapter 2 over xD hope you like it (belive me maybe boring now but gets bether)
Old 2007-05-13, 14:41   Link #476
Ryuu Kygro
Curse Seal level 7 Ninja

Location: In the darkest shadow of the darkest point in the darkest corner in the fifth corner of the world.
Jutsu: Time trapped
Signs: Wolf, Ryu, Tora, Linx (read my story to find out about Linx)
What it does: The enemy mind will be altered so that they think they are stuck in time. It's ALMOST unbeatable execpt for a few things.
Disadvantages: Use it to much and your mind will be temperaly altered. it's very hard to do corectly and you get tired fast very fast.

Jutsu: Melting stars
Signs: Wolf, Linx
What it does: it's a star that imoblizes the enemys legs or arms if you have enough chakra control. (Any SMALL star will work)
Disadvantages: a lot of chakra is needed. good aim is also needed. and gloves are needed because it melts when it touchs skin.

Last edited by Ryuu Kygro; 2007-05-14 at 14:44.
Old 2007-05-13, 15:56   Link #477
Ryuu Kygro
Curse Seal level 7 Ninja

I'm REALLY sorry if you think this is longer then it should be. it's the pics fault!!!!

Name: 95

Village: Blood village

Name: 72

Village: Blood village (Ch 4)

Name:66

Village: Blood Village

Name: 1

Village: Blood Village

Name: 71

Village: Unknown

Name: 4

Name: 43

Village: Spirt village

Name: 64

Demon Form:

Village: Spirt village

Name: 59

Village: Spirt Village

(10 is 59 older sister 59 was the only surviver of her clan death)

Name: 10
Normal:

Demon Form:

Village: Spirt Village (find out about it in ch 3 of story)
10 Bio: The demon was sealed inside her heart at the age of 3, and the demon made her a killer. At age 5 she gave into her demon side, killed her clan, got the Kamikandie's Raging Seal Breaker (Seal Breaker for short), (Ch 3) and hasn't become normal since. (Kamikandie is the clan name)

Name: 7 or Demon Hunter

Name: 21

Name: 20 and 20.5

Village:Unknown

Name: 35

(35 and 34 are twins so don't think i used the same pic)
Name: 34

Name: 57

Name: 29

Name: 26 and 26.5

26.5 bio: he is not human. he is a demon sealed inside her but can apper in a human form. (he only can stay around her.)

Name: 38

Name: 61

Name: 49

Name: 50

Name: 51

Name: 52

All bio:
Almost nothing is known about: 1, 95, 66, 72, 4, 71, 64, 43, 59, 10, 21, 7, 20, 34, 35, 38, 61, 29, 49, 50, and 51. 52, 26 and 57 however are old team 7 students. no reports came of 52 disaperince untill she was suddenly killing ninjas off the streets. All that was ever herd of her was that she had let one ninja go and he was Naruto. Reports of 26 came when 26.5 attacked 98 females in one day in Konoha killing 50% of them. All of the one who lived had no memory of the attack. 57 had no solo reports after she disapered. So almost nothing is now known about her.

Last edited by Ryuu Kygro; 2007-05-17 at 16:29. Reason: new charters and can't tripple post
Old 2007-05-19, 23:12   Link #478
mixmastermax
Character Maker

My 1st character more will be made at some point.

Name- Carte Noire {Black Card. Its French}

Age- 2,000 {Not exact}
Rank- None

Appearance- Black eyes, Black hair grown out like Jiraiya's, he has a tattoo covering his entire body every now and then there is a brake with the kanji for eternal.
Height- 5feet 3inchs Weight- 120 pounds
The cloths he wears a Black cape clipped on to a black tank top on it is the picture of the back of the cards he uses, He wears black cameo pants held by his belt.

Weapon- Carte carries two decks of black jacks they are in his shuriken pouch which he uses in his jutsu the other half is carried on the belt. His only other weapon is a demon scorpion which he made a pact with. {Based off of Drakengard} Just think of a giant purple scorpion with orange eyes its 20 feet long. Also he can still be killed just not by age. The Scorpions name is Greve {Strike}

Likes- Gambling, Cards, and card games any other information unknown.

Dislikes- Insults to older people, Fire, cocky bastards as he puts it, Uchiha's, and bad gamblers.

Background- Not much is known except the price he payed for the pact time his body won't age past the date he made the pact it seems that he was between 20 and 30 years old at the time. It is unknown if he ever came from a village because how old the records would be. This little information was found by Sasuke and only he knows it.

Quote- "Feeling up to a game of BLACK JACK!"

Taijutsu
A copy of gentle fist called Card Slash. It is the basics of the Hyuuga style but the chakra cuts into the targets nerves and chakra system disabling the enemy.

Genjutsu
Monde des Cartes {World of Cards}
Description- One of Carte's decks reflect a combination of chakra and light making the illusion the target sees being surrounded by a sea of cards.
Advantage- Can't be broken by the release technique
Disadvantage- Any movement of the head brakes the technique.

Jack en Spriale {Spiral Jack}
Description- It makes it look like one of Carte's cards is now human often used with Carte Humaine to distract the target.
Advantage- Uses almost no chakra
Disadvantage- Only last 22seconds

Ninjustu
Carte Humaine {Human Card}
Description- Using a card Carte makes a clone that can only be destroyed by striking the clones head.
Advantage- Since hits have to be a head blow they can last longer and over power opponents.
Disadvantage- Though they can hit the clone is transparent.

Lame de Carte {Card Blade}
Description- Using five cards Carte can make a sword stronger then steel and a thin as paper.
Advantage- Can cut through most weapons and extremely light weight.
Disadvantage- Eats up a lot of chakra to keep active and burns easily.

Tour De Carte {Card Trick}
Description- Carte's best technique Greve blocks off the opponents exits then Carte summons all his cards making them rain down like thousands of kunai.
Advantage- If struck target is dead
Disadvantage- Uses 30% of his chakra and takes a long time to gather all of his cards and that much chakra.

Last edited by mixmastermax; 2007-05-20 at 09:45.
mixmastermax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-20, 17:12   Link #479
Ryuu Kygro
Curse Seal level 7 Ninja

Finally i can post again...
it's just a Bloodline limit but i think that it's good.

Blood trickel.
Users: Tokona Clan
Clan location: Blood village
Known Clan Members: 66, 72, and 95
What it does: Every member of the clan is given a scar on they're right or left hand at birth. In battle the scar opens up and tons of veins come out. All of them lach onto the oppent(s) and start to drain there chakra. Only downside of this is that for them blood=Chakra so normal chakra is useless.
Outside of battle they can lock the the emeny in an endless nightmare because they're living their fear and reliving their worst memories. the down side of this is that it's a MASSIVE blood loss going through their memories.
Old 2007-05-20, 18:23   Link #480
7thFonon
seventh

This jutsu would be the ultimate attack ever....
Mizu Bunshin Makyouhyshou
The user of course has to have the bloodline to use it. Then makes about five or six mizu bunshins. After that, Each one makes his own set of mirrors making it impossible to escape.
7thFonon is offline   Reply With Quote